Percy Jackson banished to One...

By Magizen

Percy betrayed and banished from his world finds himself in a world filled with pirates. Secluded on an islan... More

The gods vote
The first encounter
Pineapple Phoenix
Marco's revenge on Thatch
Thatch meets Percy
Marco's attempt at kidnapping
Izo does what?!
Deciding to stay or fight
The Meeting of the Whitebeard Commanders
Devil Fruits?
Thatch joins team Pineapple Head
Whitebeard upsets Percy
Annoying Pineapple Head
The Moby Dick can fly?!
Xian's attempt at a Conversation
Staying is of course an option
Don't abandon me!

Percy's gift for being irritating

4.4K 105 38
By Magizen

Percy turned keeping a sharp eye on anyone near him. Reaching Zor he gently touched where the wound is. The pirates who knew where the wound is were slightly shocked. Had the black-haired boy told him?

Zorak: It's fine Perce, Xian healed the most of it.

Percy: I'm glad

Percy swayed slightly and Zor thought,

Zorak: Perce you okay?

Percy: Just the usual strain on my body. I'll try to make sure I don't black out.

Xian: Be careful.

Percy: Right.

Percy turned back to face the people. It isn't unlikely he'd pass out. It has happened quite the number of times before but maybe just maybe it wouldn't happen this time. If it did X and Z would be on their own in the center of a pirate ship. While he was sure they could handle themselves, he didn't want to risk it.

"I'd like to know, which one of you was the one Marco and Thatch were with?" Pops gazed at the three the small flames remained in a protective circle. Percy glanced quizzically at Z and X.

Percy: Thatch? Marco? Never heard of them, you?

Xian: No

Zorak: Would remember meeting two of these weird pirates.

Percy: Oh wait, I did meet two weird people. Pom-pom and Pineapple head.

Zorak: Sea we need to work on your naming abilities.

Xian: I like the names, catchy. Anyway, think that's the two the giant man is talking about?'

Percy: Well those two are here on the boat so probably. I even got a ride from the flaming chicken, but I think, he thinks that he was kidnapping me.

Xian: Do we tell them you're the one we met?

Percy: Why not, I've got nothing better to do.

Zorak: Can I eat the one who dared kidnap my little brother?

Percy: No, not yet.

Xian: We need some type of revenge, he dared steal you away from us!

Percy: Actually, he unknowingly brought me to you, so we'll cut him some slack, but if we have time, we'll get some revenge.

"If you're talking about Pineapple head and Pom-pom then that would be me who they met." Percy says in his quiet voice below an inside voice.

"Pineapple head!" Marco yelled out in shock.

"Pom-pom! What kind of names are those?!" Thatch yelled right after Marco, both pirates glaring at the boys. The boy who wore the black jacket that had yet to remove the hood turned to look at the two yelling men.

X and Z glanced over the two pirates as well and snickered. Percy's names really did fit them. "Yours Pom-pom." Zorak said, trying not to laugh since it would make his wound hurt.

Pom-pom or Thatch looked ready to throttle the boy but a rise in the flames made him think otherwise. Z snickered and let the flames lower back down. Out of the three he was the only one whose hood was down and had been seen.

"Gurarara...You'll fit in with my sons perfectly." Pops said, with a laugh.

X and Z all of a sudden growled a dark ominous presence raging across the ship. Percy smirked seems X and Z weren't up for sharing; on that matter he wasn't willing to be anywhere near these people. He was more likely to kill them then be friends.

The whitebeard pirates backed up feeling a dark ominous raging power. It felt like conquerors haki but not, it was like an unrefined wild but powerful feeling. As suddenly as it came it was gone the two older boys standing protectively in front of the younger one.

Which of the three had that power blast come from? Pops was leaning forward, and Marco could tell he was as interested as all the others.

Percy: Zor careful, you leaked a droplet of your power again.

Zorak: Oops, my bad I didn't like the thought of them taking you or being anywhere near you.

Xian: Neither did we, but we don't want them suspecting us of being powerful. Just me and you can destroy this world, imagine what they'd do if they found out how powerful Sea is. Sea's to close to dying we don't want people hunting him right now. Let's not give them any chances.

Zorak: Right, sorry well what should we do?

Percy: Listen and decide afterwards. It's unlikely we can leave without conflict.

Xian: Right, so no making people run scared.

Zorak: Hey, it was only a droplet!

Percy: Cool off you two. All this is getting to us let's just listen and choose the option that gets us off the boat without people dying. Maybe...if not there's always backup plan k.

Zorak: K? Oh wait, plan killer!

The three stood the circle of flames keeping the pirates back. The pirates trying to figure out which of the three that power blast had come from and the three boys wondering when they'd get off this ship.

"Which of you was that, yoi?" Marco asks.

Xian smirks. "Oh, it's Pineapple Head."

"It's Marco!" Marco cries in frustration, as many members of the crew snicker.

Zorak smirked and said, "Pineapple Head suits you better."

Marco fumed, glaring at any crew members who laughed. The mysterious two new boys still stood there with the black haired one. Well the one is the cookie boy, so really it's only one mysterious new boy.

"So, will you answer my question?" Marco asks, reigning in his anger.

Percy asks, "What question?"

Marco restated the question knowing the boy already knew the question. "Which of you did that haki come from?"

"Ha-ki? Is that a food?" Percy was confused now, haki? That sounded like some weird food. Last time he checked he hadn't brought any food. The Whitebeard pirates gazed at the kid wondering if he really didn't know what haki is. Not too many people know about haki maybe these three are one of them.

Thatch yells, "Haki, the power blast!"

Percy tilts his head in confusion. "What power blast?"

"The one we felt seconds ago!" Jozu yells.

"You felt a power blast? What kind of power blast? Does it involve explosions? Or dynamite! Dynamites fun!" Percy rambled, letting his ADHD have some of the fun of annoying already annoyed pirates.

Percy chuckled behind the hood, almost happy he was a kid and could act like one. It was so easy to make grown-ups annoyed. Who would've thought you could have so much fun doing this.

Marco is ready to butcher the boy if it weren't for those pesky flames keeping him back. Pops laughed and found himself enjoying this. The problem on his mind now that he knew these three would be perfect sons, is how to get them to join his crew. It was obvious they wouldn't join if they simply asked, so they needed a way to make them stay.

"What's dynamite?" One of the crew members asked. Percy rolled his eyes, right different world. They must not have dynamite here, how boring.

"Dynamites dynamite." Percy snickered at their expressions glad they couldn't see his face; this was way too much fun.

Xian: Here we were thinking you hated being a child.

Percy: Still do, but this is pretty fun. They probably think I'm like eleven or something, there's no point in wasting such a chance. Besides it's not like we can tell them the power blast came from you.

Xian: Whatever enjoy being a child while it lasts.

Percy: I plan to use this form to my advantage.

"Hey cookie boy I challenge you to a bake off!" Thatch yells, getting onto a different topic of conversation.

"Not interested."

Thatch groaned and yelled, "Why not, it'll be fun!"

"You don't know what I like to eat." Percy says and Thatch's eyes twinkled at the challenge.

"Alright I'm positive in a week I'll be able to cook something you love!" Thatch yells.

Percy shakes his head, saying, "No."

"What, why!" Thatch shrieks.

Percy holding up three fingers, counting off his reasons. "One, I won't be here for a week, two boring, and three boring!"

"What kind of child are you!" Thatch yells.

"The kind that doesn't want to participate in your games." Percy says. 

Whitebeard grinned an idea hitting him. "You should accept Thatch's challenge."

"I already told you giant banana mustache that I won't be here, I'm not staying." The pirates face palmed at the boy's name for their captain.

Whitebeard laughed saying, "Gurarara, I see and where do you plan on going? The Marines are coming so we can't take you back to the island."

The three boys were silent as Whitebeard continued. "How about we make a deal. You stay with us for three months, every time we have to save you adds on a month. Once the times up we'll take you wherever you wish to go."

Percy glanced at Z and X.

Zorak: Horrible deal, I don't want to be stuck with them for three months!

Xian: Should we go to the backup plan k?

Percy: Three months that's a long time, but we don't have much of a choice, do we?

Zorak: We can kill them all, or fly off, or jump into the sea...or kill them.

Percy: Choices that don't involve them finding out what we are.

Zorak: If they're all dead no one will know.

Percy: Please get your thoughts away from killing, you're going to convert me to the dark side if you keep it up.

Xian: Sea it's your choice should we take them up on the deal?

Percy: I hate the idea but...

"What's the catch?" Percy asks.

"No catch you simply have to stay with us on the ship. You three can have your own rooms. We only ask that you keep your part of the deal and stay on the ship. We'll keep our part of the deal and we promise not to force you to do anything." Whitebeard replies with a grin.

X spoke up. "So, stay on ship, don't have to do anything, you guys won't make us do things without our acceptance. Anything else?"

Whitebeard nods, saying, "No, unless there's something you three want."

"What we want isn't something you can do." X glanced at Z who shrugged and Percy who sighed giving the go ahead.

"Alright we accept your deal and we'll keep our side as long as you keep yours." Xian says with a frown.

Z decided to add, "When we make a promise, we keep it, if you break your side, we will feel no obligation to keep our side."

"Very well." Whitebeard says and the pirates cheer, someone yelling,

"Congrats on becoming the newest members of the Whitebeard pirates!"

Percy narrowed his eyes. That wasn't part of the deal. "Denial, were not joining your crew. More of were prisoners until our sentence passes."

The men stopped gazing at the three. Marco sighed so much for that. Well they had three months possibly more time to get them on their side. Thatch grinned, we'll make these three come around and join the Whitebeard Pirates. 

Author: I had so much fun writing this that I just had to post it early, so bonus chapter #1 of the day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 2.9K 161
in which, she joins the strawhats 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦 x oc
10K 272 16
"Everything was good... better then good-it was so damn great... how did it all fall apart so fast?" ~~~~~~ Portgas D. Ace x Fem Reader READ WARNINGS...
6.6K 216 31
A whitebeard pirate undercover in the ranks of the marines has been kept a secret very few people know about her how will the crew adapt. I do not ow...
22.8K 739 24
Alone. Abandoned. Uncared for. One Brat learns early on the dangers of his world. Shielding the one person who had accepted him, Both boys using thei...