The reasons I adore you

By choc0_0mallows

"Zhang Wei Xiu! I'm telling you I'm done with your tricks! I absolutely hate-" Like a dragonfly skimming thro... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
New story!
HELP!!!

Chapter 8

2.5K 90 16
By choc0_0mallows

To Wei Xiu and his heroic act!

I'm a person who usually go with the flow, a follower of some sort whereas Wei Xiu is the one leading and I'm just following whatever he plans.

And sometimes, it's really great to have him when I'm stuck with no solution, he can absolutely solve it and it makes things a lot easier for me.

But not now.

All I want to do is to go in my room and sleep, but I can't, now that he's with me with his stern face.

Seriously! He acts like my father and he's too overbearing sometimes! He's too much!

I can't let him plan again without consulting me! This is my chance to prove to my mother that I am not a child anymore!

"I won't say it"

Yes, let's start with defying his orders!

Then the temperature in the room suddenly decreased and I can't help but feel chills on my back. What is this guy?! An ice block?!

My parents already left the house, they said that they're on a date today and left just like that.

Are my parents that biased to Wei Xiu and wouldn't even think that man and a woman can't be in a room, alone with no adult supervision?

Oh wait- he's not a man, I mean he's a man biologically but not in my head!

"Fine, I won't let you copy my homework"

At his words, I felt like my whole world collapsed, the sound of imaginary thunder reverberates in the room and a sound of wailing came from my lips.

All I could think of is the teacher's disappointing look in me and my classmates mocking faces.

No!

Absolutely not!

No way!

"My liege, oh be merciful of this humble servant of yours. I will tell you now just please, your majesty and the most benevolent man in the world, take your words from earlier and I will do anything!"

I can't help but to pinch my thighs to produce some tears. Then I gaze at him, telling myself that this is for the best, and has finally summoned my ultimate weapon.

My puppy dog eyes!

I bet he would feel absolute disgust to the point of throwing up but I will continue my act. I know that he hates seeing me acting so pitiful, his face will turn red and he will always look in the other way.

I guess he really hates it.

"Please, pretty please?"

See! He's getting red again! I bet his blood pressure is rising from anger! I knew it, I shouldn't have used this weapon of mine but I don't know what else to do besides acting pitiful and being obedient to him.

"Ugh....fine" he said, his voice a little rough as he finally looked at me.

I flashed the sweetest smile I could get and from that, his face turned beet red again.

Seriously! Is he that furious to see me smiling? What a weird guy!

"Now....cough...tell me the reason you ignored me"

Aww! I thought he would forget about it- oh, he has like a good memory. A really good one to the point that I couldn't even remember my old classmate's name but he still do.

Anyways, here it is! I'm going to do my best so that I can wash away the dirt that has been poured on me!

"I'm innocent! Those girls were talking behind my back and I heard them talking about rumors surrounding me! They said I was a flirt because I was being too close to my male classmates! I'm really innocent!"

I mean how awful this people are to spread rumors about me acting like a vixen and flirting with guys! I was just being friendly to them, what the actual hen are they thinking?!

"En"

"Really! I'm really innocent! You know me since we were kids! I won't seduce males and I don't think I could even do it! Look at me, like a flat white stick with no curves, how could they even- ugh! I'm really, really angry at those people!"

I finished my rant and was waiting for his response, he was still looking at somewhere when he finally stood up.

"I'll take care of it"

Uh-oh.

I can smell the foul scent on his and his gaze! His eyes were completely dark and is now swirling with coldness, goodness me, now I feel pity to those perpetrators.

They won't last long.

...

Tomorrow seems like a flash, when I closed my eyes after Wei Xiu left, I opened them and it's finally tomorrow.

I left my bed and took a shower before walking downstairs. I'm already clothed in my uniform and ate my breakfast which is toast and eggs with some bacons.

"Good bye sweetie." my mother said as she kissed my cheeks.

My father on the other hand has already left, his coffee still hot. He was late on his work and my mother just brushed it off, they had a date yesterday so I think it's fine for mom.

"I'm going now Mommy!" I waved my hand at her.

"Good luck on your school!"

Yep, good luck to this stormy day.

I think I'll need some popcorn to watch the scene that's about to be unveiled from school.

When I arrived, some students were already looking at me. It was so weird and the weirdest thing was the time when some students whom I don't really don't know, pat my back saying it's going to be alright.

"Uh...Thanks?" I could only reply as they looked at me with eyes full of pity and some were even in shame.

I don't understand, did something happened? How can it be so fast?

Did Wei Xiu resolved it in just a night?! Wow! He's too OP!

I open the door in my class and was met by my classmates looks that is full of regret and pity, now what the actual hen had happened?!

"Uh....what happened?"

The whole class burst into their fighting stance as words upon words of anger has left their lips. I could only look in bewilderment as they fired words that I have finally come to understand.

"Those students are the one who's shameful not you!"

"That's right! How can they accuse you like that?! What evidence of you seducing us- that's absolutely bull crap!"

"They're only jealous of your relationship towards Wei Xiu! Bunch of small minded people!"

I can only smile at their heroic actions of taking their phone and spreading their deeds into the students forum.

How noble of them.

They didn't even tried to say anything in my defense and now that Wei Xiu has made an action, all of Wei Xiu's worshippers have fought as if they're injected with chicken blood.

Well, they we're afraid of getting orchestrated so I thinks it's fine. At least they didn't looked at me in distain and ignore me.

I was held by Feng Mian, her eyes were solemn and I knew she heard the rumors about me.

"Let's talk after class" I said, I was comforting her as I held her hand tightly.

"You...how could you hide- fine! You promise!" Her eyes redden as I laughed at her.

Feng Mian is the type of person who looks cold in the outside but warm on the inside, and I love her for that.

I didn't want her to know and since my classmates can only discuss it on their own group chat and not the class group chat, Feng Mian didn't know.

Thankfully Feng Mian didn't detect anything wrong with me and fortunately, I only learned about the rumor now.

Well, it's just started so it doesn't really spread like wild fire.

Now, I can focus in my class without any hindrance and thoughts filling my mind.

Really, I'm really thankful to have Wei Xiu.

Just this time!

***
Hi people! His are you today? It's so hot here in the Philippines and even if it's night, it's still so hot.

Anyways, I hope you're all doing fine now!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
196K 10.6K 41
JADE OF HEARTS AWARD 2021-- TEEN FANFICTIONS YIZHAN CATEGORY AWARD WINNER. Cover Credits : @LuvLaws after getting admitted in university, Xiao Zhan...
1.1K 79 49
"Do opposites truly attract or do you get comfortable with a person like you?" I asked him while gazing at the stars. "I think neither is true" he r...
Maze By tara

Teen Fiction

85.5K 6.1K 35
(CURRENTLY REVAMPED!) (The Slices of Life, #1) For years, one thing that had always bothered Serena Wilton is the idea of reconciling with a past fr...