The Forgotten 🐺

Supreme_Enchantress द्वारा

"No ones truly forgotten," - Alice The Beast of Gevaudan was finally dead, for good this time. Theo was lock... अधिक

~ Recap ~
~ Prologue ~
Chapter One: Candid
Chapter Two: Hunt
Chapter Three: Scott
Chapter Four: Missing Friend?
Chapter Five: Party Crash
Chapter Six: Parrish Love
Chapter Seven: Rider Weakness
Chapter Eight: Stiles
Chapter Nine: Canaan
Chapter Ten: Trap & Date
Chapter Eleven: Hellhound
Chapter Twelve: Rift
Chapter Thirteen: Remembered
Chapter Fourteen: Stiles Is Stiles
Chapter Fifteen: Train Tracks
Chapter Sixteen: Price Paid
Chapter Seventeen: The Dead Doesn't Stay Dead
Chapter Eighteen: New Life
Chapter Nineteen: Dead Heard
Chapter Twenty: Frozen Deputy
Chapter Twenty-One: Death Twice Took
Chapter Twenty-Two: Lunch Date
Chapter Twenty-Three: Faceless
Chapter Twenty-Four: Stand-Off
Chapter Twenty-Five: Man With a Plan
Chapter Twenty-Six: Armoury
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Bullets
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Nemeton Power
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Silver
Chapter Thirty: Halwyn
Chapter Thirty-One: Time of Need
Chapter Thirty-Two: Consume
Chapter Thirty-Three: Eichen Break Out
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Lived
Chapter Thirty-Five: The Chosen
~ Epilogue ~

~ Bonus Chapter ~

519 11 5
Supreme_Enchantress द्वारा

It's been a few months since anything happened in Beacon Hills. It seemed quite, but I would also be on edge and ready to face a new threat that might rise it's head in this town. But on the bright side, Parrish and I were doing great. I really do love him, and fallen head over heels. Though we had jobs, he was still a deputy, and I was still a Nurse, our hours sometime interlock, meaning we wouldn't spend much time together. But we made the most of the time we had, I had eternity to live. I wasn't thinking about the future, I was living for the now, with Parrish and my friends...

I sat on the black couch in my apartment, my leg crossed over the other, as I stare off in front of me. Parrish was at the station, doing his job, but he would be home soon. Though Derek wasn't in my life anymore, I saw him a few times over the months as I went to Scott's. Scott and the rest could tell there was tension between us, as I barely looked at him. I sighed softly as I was remembering the good times with Derek and they meant to both of us. Just then, my phone beeped on the glass table in front of me. I leaned forward and grabbed my phone, to see a message off of Derek. My eyes widen in surprise as I was just thinking about him. I open my phone and read the message: 'Meet me in the woods.' the message read, why was he there, but my bones felt compelled to go and see what he wanted. I huffed to myself before lifting myself from the couch and made my way out of the door, and to the woods that I know too well, wondering what Derek wanted...

...........................

I arrived at the the part of the woods Derek was at. I tracked him through smell as wolves give off a strange smell. As I pass trees and bushes, my eyes landed on Derek pacing in an open field type bit. He was wearing near enough all black - but he wasn't wearing a black leather jacket which was strange not to see. Though it was night I could see him clearly, as the moonlight and the stars shined down from above. My boots crunched against the leaves and then twig that snapped. Alerting Derek that someone was near, his head snapped up to meet my gaze.

"Derek why have you texted-"

"I love you," Derek cut me off, as I reached him. I was taken by surprise, my eyes widened slightly as I wasn't expecting this. "And I don't mean love you as in a friend. I mean it in a romantic way. I've tried to forget you and move on, but I can't," Derek exclaims his hands holding into mine as he was confessing his love to me.

"I can't do this again Derek," I state to him, as I couldn't do this again. "I'm in love with Jordan, and I've fallen so hard for him," I gently pulled my hands free, as his expression fell. "I know I'm immortal and at one point I'll have to let him go, but I want to spend my time with him. I wanna feel like I'm growing old with him," I poured my feelings out to Derek, as I know he loves me, deeply, but I love Jordan.

"Kiss me," Derek states, taking me by surprise once again. "Kiss me, and if you don't feel anything. I'll stop bothering you," Derek said as he wanted me to do this. "But if there's something there, then," his words got lost as I knew what he meant. If I kiss Derek then I feel like I've cheated on Parrish.

"I can't Derek, I can't do this to Jordan," I replied back softly, my gaze drifting from his.

"No because if you do, then your feelings for me will come back," Derek spoke coming closer to me, his fingers touched the tip of my chin and lifted my gaze to his. "Deep down you know you want to kiss me, because you still love me," he carried on and all I could do was stare into his eyes. Derek's face began to lean down, his eyes flickering between my lips, just for a moment before he met my gaze. "One kiss," he states in a soften tone, making me shiver - in a good way. My knees buckled for a moment, my mind began to race with the different possibilities. Just then, Derek's soft lips met mine. Our mouths moved in sync, our lips squashing together as if two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle finally came together. My hands instinctively found their way to the back of his head, my fingers threading through his hair - which was soft between my fingers. The kiss deepened, but my heart told me to stop, but my mind didn't want too. As he was right, I did feel and remember the good times with him. My stomach began to churn and do flips as this was wrong, I peeled away from Derek, our lips disconnected as I moved back and out of his hold.

"I can't Derek," I state to him strongly.

"You felt what we have," he states as he took a step forward, knowing that I did feel it. "But you won't admit it. To me or yourself," Derek states but it wasn't true.

"I did love you Derek!" I raised my voice at him as he was taken back. "I did. God I did, but I left you because I couldn't dare stringing you along. We would never have children, you would grow old and die and I couldn't do that. I wouldn't watch you die," I rush out as I was mad, but I also felt upset. "Through my life I've had to let people go and allow them to move on. That's what I'm doing to you. Allowing you to live your life," tears began to cloud my vision. "Because I love you, and it's time for you to move on," tears dropped from my eyes as his face softened as the words I spoke were sinking in, and he knew that there wasn't anything else he could do. "Goodbye Derek," I state as more tears ran down my face, but I pushed myself off my legs and went into vamp-speed, speeding away from Derek in a blur. This was the closure he needed, so he could move on and live his life...

............................................

I was upset and didn't want to go back to the apartment, so I went to the one place where I felt safe. I stood in the police station, next to Parrish's desk as I was waiting for him. The tears that once stained my cheeks cleared, but my eyes were left puffy and red, due to how much I cried on the way here. I leaned against the desk, my gaze drifted into space as my arms were folded over my chest. Wondering how much it hurt to let Derek go, but it also felt reliving, as he can now move on and live his life.

"Alice?" Parrish's voice echoed in my ears, making me turn my gaze to the right, to see him holding a clipboard. "You ok?" He asks sweetly, making me grow a thin smile, but he notice my red puffy eyes. "What's wrong?" He rushes over to me, dropping the clipboard onto his desk and pulled me into a loving hug. I wrap my arms around his back, and snuggled into his board chest, feeling at calm and safe in his arms. But the guilt of being kissed by Derek was eating me up and I didn't want to keep it hidden from him.

"I have to tell you something," I spoke as I lifted my gaze up to him, because he was on the night shift. The station was slightly dead, there was him and a few other deputies. "I saw Derek tonight," I said as he pulls back from the hug, ready to listen to me. "He said he loved me, and then he... He kissed me," I was hesitate to tell him, but it happened. Parrish's eyes flashed with hatred and anger, and I knew that look too well. "Don't Jordan. You'll make it worse, I've sorted it. I told him I love you," my voice was stern for a moment, but it came back to it's soft tone. His eyes seem to fill with love. "In the end it's always you, I love you so much and that won't change," I spoke strongly as it was true, the hatred and anger vanished as I leaned in and kissed him on his lips. The kiss was magically, and gave me butterflies in my stomach as this felt right.

"I love you so much," Parrish spoke between the kiss, his warm breath tickled against my face. "That is why-" Parrish pulled back and began to kneel down to the ground until he was on one knee, and pulled free a red valet material box from his pocket. I gasp and put my hands over my mouth as this night was filled with surprises. "Alice Elizabeth Harper, will you marry me?" He asks as he flips open the box, to reveal a diamond ring in a shape of a flower, but in the center of the flower was a lapis lazuli.

"I-I" I was totally gob smacked, no one in my lifetime had asked me to marry them, not even a single thought.

"I know it's sudden, and we've only been dating a few months. But I can see myself spending the rest of my life with you Alice," Parrish spoke with honesty and love, which made my heart beat fast.

"Yes," I replied without thinking. Parrish'e eyes widen in surprise. "Yes, I will," I exclaimed in excitement, as Parrish pulls the ring free from it's little slot as I held out my hand. He slips on the engagement ring on my left ring finger. He stands to his feet and I kissed him deeply, before hugging him...

This have been this happiest in my Immortal life and I couldn't wait to be married...

..................................................

A/N

OMG guys, I can't believe Parrish popped the question to Alice!! I think it was a perfect cliff-hanger!! So I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Thank you all again for reading this series, and I hope you read my other books which are out!!

- Josh (Yoshi)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

520K 14.9K 95
**COMPLETED** Odette Alarie live in Europe all her life until one summer when her cousin and uncle came to visit. When they left to go home, she came...
132K 2.8K 55
After being away from Beacon Hills for six years, Marlo Stilinski finally returns but with secrets, talents and a certain someone in her eye, after r...
19.1K 610 13
"She has little innocent demons in her eyes and they recklessly play with matches. I've never seen sparks so pretty." - "When Scott, stiles and Allis...
474K 15.3K 109
When Jordan Parrish was drawn to the small town of Beacon Hills, he never expected to find the existence of the supernatural there. He never intended...