๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“ ( KNY...

By INVCORP

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“. | โ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™™๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š๐™™... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ
โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐ˆ
โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐ˆ
โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐ˆ๐•
โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐•
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐ˆ
โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐•

โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ

5.1K 344 241
By INVCORP

╭─────────────────╮

𝐌𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫

╰─────────────────╯

● HIS EYES BORE INTO THE GIRL, WATCHING HER IN AMUSEMENT...

His fingers twitched in anticipation as he watched her raise the delicate child from the floor. THIS, had been the last living creature to be in her village. All the rest were scattered across the floor in heaps of blood.

Bodies lay on the ground by the dozen, all having the same horrified faces. The last thing they had been forced to see before death wasn't a pleasant one. In fact, they were probably glad to go after witnessing such acts, not that they were blamed for it.

"You are doing well...My little sparrow"

"Thank you,"

The male hummed as he watched her finally chill the small thing. Smashing its body to the ground without it making a single sound before its death. Muzan smiled down at the girl, something he found himself rarely doing now.

She was going to be interesting, that was for sure. And the demon would be a fool not to keep a close watch on her all around the clock. After hearing her speech with her father, he knew she'd be one of his best pawns, devoting herself to him completely.

"[F/n]"

"Yes, Sir?"

"I think your rain of terror is...over, for now"

He spoke, jumping down from the roof he had been sitting on. Not giving the dead bodies he walked both on and in a single glance as he focused on only her. His eyes trained to her figure that had now been beautifully doused in blood.

His hand grabbed her own, his cold fingers gently pressing against her own. The girl would be lying if she said she didn't like this new found attention. Something that no one had ever given to her before. 

Muzan knew exactly what he was doing to her. He smiled lightly at the girl as he slipped one of her various weapons out of her hand. Both demons looking at one another not bothered by the object splashing in the blood below it.

"You use weapons...despite your newly formed abilities?"

He questioned with a voice filled with no emotion. His eyes moved from her to the surrounding area, almost as if scanning for something before he turned back to her.

"I don't really know how to use it, if I'm quite honest"

"Then...I shall teach you."

[F/n] couldn't help but feel herself light up a bit. Something that, as Muzan would tell her, wasn't very demon like. Being cold, calm and collected had been the normal behavior of such beings. And yet the only time she could find herself feeling that way was when she was killing and feeding on people.

"But not here, it isn't safe"

The stared at the man wondering what he had meant as he pulled her closer to him. The two of them suddenly appearing in, what looked like, a home. The walls were filled with pictures. Looking at them she saw Muzan in one along with another woman.

"This is where I reside as a human"

"But you aren't a human"

"That's true. But we have to blend in plain sight"

He explained to her, making her follow him as he walked up his stairs. The girl continued to look around on her way up. Surprisingly not smelling a single person around either of them. Not that she really minded it.

Truth be told she felt as if she's seen enough blood for the day. Even if she is a beast that's only meant to feed on everyone who isn't like her, something inside of her still feels remorse. And after she's finished with her deeds a sinking feeling always rises to her chest.

Almost like every person she killed, had yelled in anguish after they finally let go of life. The bodies lay heavily on her shoulder even if she believed that they deserved it. This made the girl slightly wonder if she would be able to kill someone...without a motive to it.

"I'll give you somewhere to live, on your own"

"O-On my own? I've never..."

[F/n] turned her gaze away from the male. She didn't believe it was right to be acting the way she had been. This man had gone out of his way to do something great for her, to help her when no one else would. She should be grateful and do as he asked not dispute it. 

"Alright, I will"

"Good. You will also have a task that only YOU can do for me"

'A task?'

She thought, returning her gaze to the red eyed demon in front of her. His hands were now holding one another behind his back. He stared down at her like he would any other person, though no hatred or disgust was held in his eyes as he did so.

"You have something that I have only ever had. And it will make you very useful to me and every other demon out there"

"What do I have?"

"You my little sparrow, seem to be able to change people into demons"

A small shiver ran down her spine at the thought. She had already been told that she now possessed a sort of demon power, and yet now she was learning that she had something else as well. Something so strong that only Muzan himself had up until this point.

"How? I don't understand"

"I don't either but there's nothing I can do about it"

He sighed moving over to her and grabbing her hand once again. He held his pinky in the air, right in front of her face, before he suddenly let his nail grow longer. Muzan's red eyes bore onto her own [e/c] one's as she stared at his nail.

After her eyes moved from his nail to his own, she watched as his eyes went back down to her own fingers then back to her eyes. Knowing what he wanted her to do, the girl brought her hand up a bit. Staring at her finger trying to figure out how she was meant to do what he did.

All she did was think about her nail growing and suddenly it had happened. Though the action didn't shock her or Muzan. If he had asked her to do it she knew that she would be able to. In her eyes he was never wrong.

"Now for my task. I want you to go and turn those you see fit into demons"

'I have...this ability?'

The girl was stunned, to say the least. She had been sure that this wasn't something that any average demon could do. Fore, if that was the case, more would surely be running around out there. Actually, [F/n] doubted that any humans would even exist if every demon could turn others.

"You must tell those in which you seek to turn into demons for who you serve"

"But I cannot speak your name..."

"You'll figure out what to say, I know you will."

The older demon stared down at her. Finding himself feeling the slightest bit taken aback by the way she had been acting. No other demon he created before acted so...human like after being turned.

A part of him wondered if she would taste of human if he tore her apart limb from limb. If her blood would slide down his throat just like water used to when he was still 'alive'. And if that was going to be the case, this girl wasn't something he could value to lose.

"Who would I even turn into a demon? I don't believe I should have this right-"

"You should...because you know the pain"

The demon girl had frozen in that moment. Of course, the exact reason she had been turned into a demon would be how she'd know to turn others. The evil heart of her father was clear as day to her, so she would never turn him to a demon.

That must've meant that she could see others hearts, humans that is. Considering that even though Muzan was standing in front of her she saw nothing but darkness in his chest, and she didn't doubt if she looked in the mirror her's would've been the same as well.

"You should already know but...your ability comes from your voice"

[F/n] started questioningly as the demon as he finally spoke about her abilities to her. Sure, she did question what happened back at her home, but at that time she didn't make much of it. But now being told that it was because of her demon art was almost empowering. 

"So then my demon blood art is..."

"Your voice, almost like a siren in the sense you're able to control people. Of course you'll need to train and work with this on your own"

"On my own? Will you not help me?"

Muzan removed his hand from the girls own, his body twisting the other way no longer looking at her. Though he could've kept her there with him, not only would it mess up his plans, but the 'human' facade that he had on as well.

Knowing that his wife was already home and sitting in their shared bedroom sleeping. Too much noise and she would wake up to find the two, though if she did the male  would just kill her. Seeing as her only use was to someday have a child. 

"No, you will do my bidding elsewhere."

"I see. But how will I get around? Will you at least give me money to stay places for the night?"

This was another part of her that still thought as though a human would. Thinking about the account of money as if she couldn't simply kill people for what they had earned. Surely, since it had been night time, she could go out and murder a wealthy family to be able to take their riches. It was what Muzan had done before after all.

"Take the money of those you kill, though you will be traveling even during the daylight"

[F/n] felt a cold sweat drip down her back. Already knowing that sunlight was going to be her worst enemy. The brightness of the sun that she once adored and kept her warm was going to be her death if she wasn't careful.

She had no clue how she was going to move around during the day. Even if she traveled through a thick treeline there still wasn't a way for the sun to not shine through the leaves. Knowing that even a bit of the sun's light would start burning her body away.

"So my most valuable object would be an umbrella"

"Correct"

The girl nodded, still feeling a bit on the fence about suddenly leaving to be on her own. Not only that but finding other people to be demons, especially with the fact that should could run into other demons while doing so. Now that she was thinking about it, it was a good question to ask the male while she still had time.

"What about other demons I meet? Will they try to kill me?"

"They shouldn't, not while you smell of me."

Even if what he was saying was true, there was no way for his smell to stick on her for however long she would be gone. There would be a time in which it would fade from her body and clothing. Whether that be because of the blood overpowering it, changing of clothes, or bathing she would have to find out.

"Every week, I will make sure a trust demon underling is able to give you something of mine. In return I will take back what I gave you the week before. Though I do believe you could fight well against another demon I won't risk it"

Muzan then began to walk back down the stairs, making the girl follow after him. Dreading the fact that his footsteps were going to be leading towards the door. Her time with the man who saved her was coming to an end. 

She would no longer be able to ask questions about her new life. She'd need to adapt just like she had while she was younger. And once again the girl was going to be on her own, she was going to be left all alone.

"Oh and my little sparrow?"

The girl looked back at him, wondering if he was going to ask her to stay. How much she had wanted to stay in that moment. Simply to avoid the growing fear of being abandoned, but surely he wouldn't do that.

She looked at him with eyes still filled with such emotion, paying no mind to how his didn't hold a single emotion at all. His eyes narrowed as he looked out the door behind her.

"Watch out for the hunters"

𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐄𝐍𝐃

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈 𝐄𝐍𝐃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1M 54.5K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
278K 11.4K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
854K 39.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...