Todoroki boyfriend scenarios

By SomE_RanDom_NerD_

HeY! Have you ever wondered what would happen if you dated the one and only SHOTO TODOROKI? Well your in luck... More

🙃Nicknames😐
🌜Late night texts🌛
😊When he wants cuddles😊
give me your memes
💥request?💥
💋First kiss💋
⭕When your on your period⭕
✨Quirk suggestions?✨
◀He's insecure▶
😳When he's jealous😳
TikTok
when u hit him in his privates
👶I want a baby👶
🗯whats this?🗯
When he turns into a neko
🌜Late night texts 2🌛
🍋Lemon🍋
👻Happy Halloween🎃
🙃When he wants attention🙃
Tired
❤️Valentines day❤️

Be safe and stay indoors.

1.9K 10 11
By SomE_RanDom_NerD_

Okay....

So I was thinking..that one of these could be y/n's quirk perhaps? I just really want to get this out of the way, so I can start writing stuff involved with y/n's quirk.

Option 1
Liquid manipulation:💧
Basically y/n can control amything that is a liquid substance water,blood you name it. y/n heat up the liquid until it boils or drop the temperature until it freezes. Kinda like Juvia from Fairy Tail but I dont really want her body to be made out of water.

Drawbacks:the colder they make they water the colder their hands get. Same goes for the other way around, They make the water hot their hands get hotter y/n's muscle also start to tighten after a while.

Option 2
Earth element:🌍
y/n can control plants,sand, dirt, and rocks they can also make mini earthquakes and mini tornados.

Drawbacks:y/n gets headaches, the larger they make the tornados or earthquakes the stronger the headaches get, and the longer they keep their quirk going the more stran they put on their muscles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569 36 8
No idea what to put here so, read to find out a probably terrible love story! Between you (the reader) and Todoroki!
107K 3.6K 18
"Anyway, I have the list of partners, and tonight you will find things out about your partner that nobody else knows about them. Be ready to share th...
7.5K 242 17
°•☆COMPLETE☆•° When the two were young, Todoroki Shoto and Izuka Midoriya were best of friends. Todoroki developed his Half hot, half cold quirk and...
28.1K 608 12
Book full of one shots I do whenever I get time. Enjoy! Request are closed! No smut tho lol XD