◀He's insecure▶

*this chapter has cuss words in it so I thought I should put a warning*

This also takes place at the Todoroki house.

**********************

I walked in on Shoto sobbing in the coner of his room. We were supposed to go on a date but now he's in my arms, with his face in my chest. I was rubbing his back while His arms were wrapped around my waist holding onto me.
"I'm sorry my love that I stopped us from going on our date." Shoto said in a small voice. "It's alright Shoto, do you want to talk about it?" I responded while giving him a kiss on his cheek. He stayed quiet for a little then he started to speak, "I got into a fight with my so called father" I listened quietly as he continued. "He uhh was telling me that you would be so much happier without me, and that I'm not good eoungh for you." As Shoto spoke I could feel my blood start to boil, I bit the inside of my cheek then responded to him. "Shoto your great, your the best lover I could ask for." He finally looked up to face me he's hold on me loosened. he cracked a little smile before he laying his head back down into my chest.

                      *timeskip*

With my blood still boiling I slowly untangle myself from Shoto's arms and quietly open his room door. I slip out into the hallway and head to Endeavor's office/room.

I slam open the door and walk in.
"What do you think your doing?" Endeavor asked in a annoyed tone. "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE MAKING MY SHOTO CRY?!" I yelled, as he goes to respond I cut him off. "WHY ARE YOU TELLING HIM HES NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME THAT I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT HIM?!" "YOUR A FUCKING SORRY EXCUSE FOR A FATHER, A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HERO YOUR THE ONE NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!" "YOU'LL ALWAYS BE NUMBER TWO ALWAYS IN ALL MIGHT'S SHADOW!" At this point I had the Todoroki house walls shaking as I yelled if that was possible. He raised his hand ready to smack me(smack the shit out of u.) I put my arms up to block him ready for impact, but it never came. I put my arms down to see him looking behind me, I looked behind me to see my lover with his right hand up looking like he was ready to attack. Shoto grabbed me by my forearm to pull me behind him. Shoto glared up at his father as Endeavor looked down on him. "How dare you, how dare you think about hurting her" Shoto said in a tone that sent shivers down my spine. Endeavor only continued to look down on him. After a few seconds of silence Endeavor spoke. "I cant believe you would stand up to your father for some girl" Shoto's eye twitched. "She isn't just some girl shes my lover, and your not my father" As Shoto was speaking he grabbed my arm and walked out of the room. But not before I quickly flipped off Endeavor. Shoto and I walked out of the house and towards my house,as we were walking Shoto started laughing.

"Why are you laughing Sho?" I asked him he looked up at me and spoke. "Its just that I seen you flip Endeavor off" he said and chuckled I giggled a little and before we went to my house we got icecrem with Endeavor's credit card.😏

Enjoy maybe.

Mkay byeeeeee~~~