👻Happy Halloween🎃

I yawn lifting up my arms up in the air and slowly bring them back down. I grab my phone to text Shoto a goodmoring text and see he had already texted me.

💖Bunny💗
-Goodmoring my love, how was ur sleep?

💍Wifey💓
-Goodmoring Bunny! I slept like a baby. What about u?

💖Bunny💗
-couldn't sleep thinking about how much fun we're going to have today.

💍Wifey💓
-Wait whats today?

💖Bunny💗
-Today is Halloween did u forget? We're supposed to dress up together.

💍Wifey💓
-I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT WAS TODAY I HAVE TO GO GET DRESSED!

💖Bunny💗
-Alright, I have to get ready as well. I'll go to ur dorm as soon as I'm done.💞

💍Wifey💓
-Okay see u later💘

I forgot today was halloween! which I thought was impossible becuase I basically love Halloween as much as I love Shoto. Anyway I have to get ready!

Painting my face a light green color was harder then I thought.. I have to add stiches around my body next.
After I finished my face and body paint, I put on my the wig that came with the costume. I already had the dress on. I look at myslef in the mirror spinning around and making sure everything is place. Soft knocking is at the door I go and open the door and its My lil Bunny. "Hey Bunny!" I jump into his arms and squeeze the life out of him.

"Hello my love, are you ready to go to the party?" He questioned blushing at his new nickname.

"Yes of course!" I lock my door turning around and grabbing Bunny's hand to go to the party.

Momo said she wanted to have the party a little earlier so at 10pm we all can go to a haunted house.
Considering I normally wake up at 12:30pm and it took me 1 in a half hours and the party started at 3 it was perfect!
While on our way to the party or other known as Momo's house. A lat of people and children wanted to take pictures of me and Shoto. I thought it was cute so I said yes of course making sure it was okay with Shoto every time.
As we wait at the door knocking we see Bakugou and Kirishima walk up "Hey Y/N hows it going?" Kirishima waves at us while Bakugou just looks at the ground with his hands in his pocket.

"Hey Kiri, its going pretty good I'm excited for the party!" Bakugou finally looks up and waves a lil, I wave back.
"I like your costumes" Kirishima said, I smiled filling proud I mean anyone would getting a complaint from Kiri. "Thank you! I like your guys costumes as well!" Bakugou was a werewolf and Kirishima was little red riding hood I think.
Momo opens the door "Sorry! Were you guys waiting long?" Momo apologized "No we barley got here your totally fine!" I say waving my hands around, She smiles and moves to let us in.

While we waited for the rest of the class Shoto and I help Momo with anything she needed. "Ah! I almost forgot everyone please listen, we will be having pictures taking throughout the party, a camera man will be walking around. If u dont want ur picture taken just simple say no thank you. Alright everyone enjoy themselves!" Everyone clapped saying thank you to Momo. I do have to say she did a really good job decorating her house its very pretty.
Soon the camera man came this way asking to take a picture of me and Shoto we posed for the picture he took it and asked if we wanted to see it. I ran beside him and looked at the picture.

(Ignore the background)

It was adorable! Shoto looks great! "Is there a way I can get this picture?" I asked "We print them out and give them to you guys after the party

It was adorable! Shoto looks great! "Is there a way I can get this picture?" I asked "We print them out and give them to you guys after the party." "Oh cool okay thank you!" I bow and walk back to Shoto.

We all danced and ate sweets till it was time for the haunted house and corn maze. I was excited and scared at the same time Shoto didn't look botherd. We waited in line we were going in after Midoriya and Uraraka I wanted to do the maze frist so thats what we did.

I

didn't realize how big of a chicken I actually was till now. I'm clinging on Shoto's arm and everything that pops up I die a little inside. Shoto just makes some O noise and stops walking. Next was the haunted house it was a scary fun house with clowns(🤡if u look hard enough you'll find me there lol) it was the same as any other haunted house bangging on the doors, screaming, jumpscares, I handled it pretty well until... A freaking clown started chasing me and Shoto!! Shoto picked me up and ran with me in his arms bride style till we got away I screamed the whole time. "Oh my gosh thanks Bunny for not leaving me back there" I smile and hug him "your welcome, should we get out of this maze now?" "Yes lets do it!"

Then we danced the night away the end.😶✌

----------------------------------

Sorry this so bad I haven't been motivated to write. I will try to get the two request out by Tuesday give me until then. Thank you to whoever's been reading this story til now. Happy Halloween!🎃

kitty_kenma5
ImNeEDOReosplease
I will post the lemon first so be on the look out.