๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐Ž โœ“ ๐Ž๐”๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐€๏ฟฝ...

By finnsgrazer

๐‰๐‰ ๐Œ๐€๐˜๐๐€๐๐Š -โ i always thought i was hard to love till you made i... More

๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐Ž
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก.
๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐จ. ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐ข. ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
๐ข๐ข. ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐š
๐ข๐ฏ. ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐ฏ. ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง
๐ฏ๐ข. ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฒ๐š๐ซ๐
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐ข๐ฑ. ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐ฑ. ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ฑ๐ข. ๐€+๐‰
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข. ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ. ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค
๐ฑ๐ฏ. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข. ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž
๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐‰๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐“

๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ ๐ฎ๐ง

9.9K 264 189
By finnsgrazer

❝i'm always addicted to the wrong things.
you for instance.❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"THIS place is a shitshow."

"Motel or meth lab?" Kie questioned, her eyes traveling along the run-down building.

"You be the judge." Pope answered.

"Doesn't look like a place somebody with a Grady-White stays." John B stated.

"No. Looks like a place someone with a Grady-White would get killed." Pope commented.

"This is your captain speaking. HMS Pogue comin' in for landing." JJ said, John B docking the boat against the side of the land.

"We good?" The brunette boy questioned.

"Yeah, we good." JJ answered.

"Hey," Pope began, "Don't let him do anything stupid." Amelia agreed, nodding her head.

"Better yet, let me go." John B looked defensive, ushering the girl back on the boat. "I'm old enough to make decisions on my own, and I want to go." She raised her eyebrow, challenging him to say something back. John B backed down, helping her off the boat.

"Uh," Kiara started, handing John B the keys, "Be careful. I mean it."

"Yeah." He let out a soft chuckle, turning around and facing Amelia and JJ.

Amelia started making kissing-noises at Kie, a smirk resting on her face. The light-skinned girl flipped her off, shooing her towards the two boys.

The three teenagers walked away from the boat and up the stairs. JJ grabbed John B, holding him close,

"Just be so careful, John." Amelia let out a laugh, smiling as someone finally understood what she was seeing

"God, you're so weird."

"What was that about?" JJ questioned, walking besides Amelia in the back.

"I don't know. Maybe she wants us to be careful." The brunette answered. JJ and Amelia shared a look, mischievous glances being exchanged.

"I think she wants you to be safe, John B." Amelia commented, adding a wink.

"Since she heard you're being threatened with exile, she's just been, like," JJ reached over to touch the other boy, "Oh! Be so careful, John B."

"Get off."

"Oh, give me that John D already. When are you gonna swoop on that, man?"

"Swoop on that?" Amelia questioned, "What, are you seven. Who even says that—" JJ gave her a look, making her stop.

"Bro, you know the rule. No pogue-on-pogue macking,"

JJ and Amelia both unintentionally glanced at each other, quickly looking away as they made eye contact. Amelia had unfortunately been done that road a year ago. She hated the blonde for it. For leaving her.

"You're the one always hitting on her." John B continuing, earning a questionable look from Amelia.

"Of course I'm hitting on her," JJ answered, "She's a super-hot, rich, hippie chick slumming with us. Why? I can't figure out either, but who cares, bro? I know that door's locked because I've tried it. Have you?"

Amelia didn't know why his words seemed to hurt her, but they did. She quickly masked her expression, walking over to the door.

"I could think of a number of reasons why that door is locked." Amelia remarked bitterly, throwing an innocent smile over to JJ.

"You need help." John B added, "It's like every girl who just has a heartbeat, you're like... Uh!"

"What? It's not a big deal."

"Is that us? Twenty-nine." Amelia arrived at the door, watching the boys trail after her.

"This is it."

JJ placed his hand on the door, knocking in a pattern.

"Housekeeping." He said in a high-pitched voice, causing an irritated look to appear on the girl's face. Amelia took the keys out of John B's hand, opening the door for herself.

"It's hot out here," She complained, "Work smarter, not harder."

"Well, princess, the AC is out. So, not gonna be much colder on the inside." JJ remarked, taping on the window.

She opened the door carefully, John B trying to defensively get in front of her.

"Can you relax for, like, five seconds." Amelia breathed out, "Not like there's a safe full of guns ready for us when we get in there."

The teenagers slid into the room, examining objects scattered around. They randomly shouted out things they found, trying to put a name to the motel key. Amelia entered the bathroom, fanning herself as the outside temperature was starting to get to her. She tried the faucet, realizing the only water that came out was hot.

The tanned girl walked back into the room, looking at the boy who had now found a safe. He typed in the code he found on the piece of paper, watching as it blinked green.

"So, when I said there wasn't gonna be a safe full of guns—"

"Holy shit," He chuckled, "JJ?"

"Hm?"

"You're gonna wanna see this."

Amelia's eyes lit up in terror as JJ grabbed the gun. She tried reaching for it, trying to take it away.

"This is a SIG Sauer." He exclaimed.

"Put it back, JJ" She reached for him, "We promised we wouldn't let you do something incredibly stupid. Thinking about it, it seems quite impossible for you not to"

"Put the gun back, JJ!" John B whisper-yelled, "We are not stealing anything."

JJ continued to aim the gun around, making random noises as he did.

"Just take a pic of me. Right here."

"God, you're such an idiot." Amelia snapped, looking at the blonde boy in disbelief.

"You want me to take a picture of you?" John B questioned, "Make our own incriminating evidence? Is that what you're talking about."

Amelia continued to reach for the gun, standing on her tiptoes as JJ held it above her head.

"Come on, shorty." He jeered, laughing at her inability to reach. "Wait, what was that?" Her attention was snagged by taps on the window, causing JJ to stop messing with her.

John B rushed over to the front window of the room, peeking behind the blinds. The one word Amelia didn't want John B to say, he did.

"Cops."

The teenagers rushed around the room, trying to find a place to hide. Their eyes landed on the window, quickly pushing them out of the motel room. Before Amelia could protest, JJ grabbed her hastily. He pushed her against the wall, putting his finger against her lips.

"Don't make a sound." He whispered. His hot breath fanned against her ear, sending shivers down her arms. If they weren't in such a dramatic situation, JJ would be enjoying himself way more than he should be. He kept his eyes on John B, trying to think of anything else then being pressed against her.

The teenagers watched the cops open and invade the room they were previously in. Their eyes widened as the cop proceeded to take money from the open safe.

"What the fu..."

JJ reached for his pocket. The black gun slid from his fingers, falling off the roof of the motel. The loud sound echoed into the room and caused unwanted attention. Amelia was ready to turn around and choke the kid out.

The police officer looked around outside the window, not noticing the three teenagers on the roof. The old man gathered his stuff, him and the other lady walking out of the room. Amelia turned around, flicking the blonde-haired boy in the forehead,

"What the fuck was that, butterfingers?" She exclaimed, looking at him with an incredulous glare.

"Just get off the roof, Amelia." He left an outstretched hand, waiting for Amelia to take it. She was hesitant on taking it, but she would much rather be off the roof. She grabbed his hand, helping herself down.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"COULD have warned us a little bit sooner."

"We would have, except Pope was on the math team."

"You were on the math team?"

"The cops took everything like it was a crime scene." John B stated.

"Even snagged money from the safe for themselves," Added Amelia, sipping on the cold drink from the cooler.

"Did you guys find anything?"

"Did we find anything? No, I don't think so. Oh, yeah, we did." JJ pulled out the dark gun and green cash from his pocket. Amelia shook her head, hitting the boy in the knee.

"What the hell?"

"Dude, what?" Pope questioned, "Why would you take that from a crime scene?"

"Better than the cops having it." JJ defended. Amelia sighed in frustration, watching as JJ held the gun tightly in his hands.

"I'm gonna lose my merit scholarship."

"Hey, hey, hey. Sh, sh, sh. Sh, sh," JJ spoke, keeping Pope close to him and the gun settling right in between. "At least you have us, right?"

"I'm living a nightmare."

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

THEY all sat at the Routledge boy's house. Amelia laid on the couch, putting her legs on Kie. John B rested against the window and JJ remained on the other chair.

"Okay, so, we didn't see anything." Pope started, "And, we don't know anything. We need to have complete and total amnesia."

"Actually, Pope's right for once." JJ agreed. "See, I agree with you sometimes. Deny, deny, deny."

"Guys, we can't keep that money."

"Okay. Not all of us can afford unlimited data plans, Kiara."

"I agree with Pope," Amelia spoke up, earning a glare from JJ. Amelia took her legs of Kiara, sitting up. "I have my mom's medical bills to pay. I say we keep it."

Kiara shook her head

"We have to pass that off to Lana Grubbs." She disagreed. "Otherwise, it's bad karma."

"Bad karma to be implicated in a felony, too. We gotta go dark."

"If that means we get to keep the money, then I agree." JJ spoke, earning a head nod from Amelia.

"I don't agree."

"What? Why?"

"Just think about it," John B said, "This is Scooter Grubbs we're talking about. Same dude that's buying individual cigarettes at the Porthole. Shit, one time I saw this dude begging for change in the Save-A-Lot parking lot because he needed gas. We're talking about a dirtbag marina rat who's never had more than forty bucks in his pocket, and all of a sudden, he's got a Grady-White? Just sayin'."

Amelia disagreed. She was never one to be greedy. But after her dad left her and her family, she couldn't help but wonder what the harm was in taking the money.

"All right, so think about it, Pope," John B continued, "How does a marina rat get a Grady-White?"

"Prostitution."

"Square groupers, bro." The brunette answered, "Okay, flying under the radar, no aerial surveillance. They don't do that stuff during a hurricane. What does that mean? JJ?" He pointed to the blonde boy fishing,

"They were straight smuggling." He finished.

"Smugglin'. And I guarantee there's a serious amount of contraband in that wreck."

"Hell, yeah."

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"RIGHT. Well, stupid things have good outcomes all the time."

Amelia picked at her nails, a flat look on her face as JJ flaunted the cash.

"All we need to do is figure out a way to get into the cargo hold of that wreck." He continued, "Until then, we just lay low. Just act normal."

"Right. And how exactly do we do that?" Pope questioned, looking at the group. Kie looked at Amelia, a smirk on display,

"Kegger?"

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

dont be a ghost reader (: <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5K 40
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
912K 38.6K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
97.6K 3.5K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024
780K 30.8K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...