Assassination Classroom Boyfr...

Galing kay I_exist_UwU

This is a book of scenarios you could have with your boyfriend and how it would go with each of the following... Higit pa

Request Page
How they ask you out
What if you were roomates (but not dating...yet)
Karma x drunk! Reader
Thank you!!
What if they cheated on you
Im sorry
Question about part two: if they cheated.
What if they cheated. The first half of part two
Announcment
Karma x Y/N Asano
When they play among us
Nagisa x Y/N Karasuma/Truth or Dare
Why you broke up with them. (10 Things I Hate About You)

When they want to makeout with you

25.7K 315 1K
Galing kay I_exist_UwU

Warning: This scenario contains some detailed sexual bits. For some characters more than others. If you are not comfortable with that please skip this, not all of my stories will be sexual.

        You were at your boyfriend's house for the day. You two were there alone and at the moment you and him were both on your phones on his couch. You were each sitting on opposite sides of the small couch with your backs to the arm rests and your knees to your chests.

You continue playing a game on your phone so you didn't notice your boyfriend staring at you from the other side of the couch.

Nagisa

        "Y-Y/N" your blue haired boyfriend calls to you. "Yeah, Nagisa?" You look up from your phone and as soon as you do, the boy's eyes shift away from you and a hint of of blush appears on his cute face."I-I was just..uh...w-wondering something" Your face turns into a confused expression and you raise an eyebrow "Yeah?" "Um..." he takes a deep breath "can I kiss you?" His eyes squeeze shut in embarrassment. "Uh y-yeah. I-i mean we've kissed before, right?" His eyes open but he refuses to look at you, his face bright red. "Yeah...I-I just..I guess I was hoping we could like.." He fiddles with his fingers for a moment before hesitantly finishing his sentence "like..kiss for a while?" You blush slightly but giggle at his cuteness. He was so shy about it. "I wouldn't mind that, Nagisa" "y-you wouldn't?" He looks at you for the first time in a while, his blue eyes shining with excitement and hope. You place your phone down and crawl over to him. "Of course not"

He smiles and wraps his arms around you, pulling you close to him so you were between his legs. He smiles and fixes a piece of your hair, tucking it behind your ear, before leaning in. The bluenette gently and lovingly kisses your soft lips. He could feel your smile as you two kissed and you could feel his.

    After a minute or so he licked your bottom lip and you opened your mouth, allowing his tongue inside. The boy takes a minute or so exploring every centimeter of your mouth before he retracted his tongue and let you have a chance to get a feel for his mouth. Taking the opportunity, you slide your tongue gently into his mouth and start to explore with curiosity. You felt warm and safe like this.

Once you finished exploring you pull away and you both smile at one another, looking deep into each other's eyes. "Thank you Y/N" You give your boyfriend a peck on the cheek "Anytime"

Karma

Karma smirks at you and puts his phone down before taking your phone as well. "Eh? Baka I was playing a game!" You yell in annoyance as the redhead tosses it to the ground, the smirk still stuck to his handsome face. He slowly crawls over to you and you realized he had something else in mind rather than just taking your phone. "K-karma what-" He puts a finger to your lips, interrupting you "shush" he whispers as he pulls your shirt up. His hand roughly slides under your bra and clamps onto your right breast. You were blushing, hard. He looks you up and down, admiring you. Your boyfriend leans in close and whispers into your ear, making your heart race. "Why don't we have some fun, hm~?" He then licks your ear causing you to whimper and squirm a bit. He uses his right hand to press on your knees until your legs are fully straightened. Pressing his attractive body against yours, he keeps you in place. He then licks his lips, looking you directly in the eyes. He slowly leans in, teasing you, and lets his lips barely brush over your soft, beautiful lips. "Karma..." You whisper, hating to be teased so much. He chuckles in response "Oi don't be so impatient Y/N" His hot breath blew against your lips keeping them touching ever so slightly as he waits for you to cave. You close your eyes in embarrassment. "Oi Karma...just kiss me already" you say shyly. You heard him laugh and he got even closer, pressing his grinning lips against yours gently but not yet kissing you. "Oh so you want me to kiss you now?" Ugh you couldn't take this anymore. You quickly take his face in your hands  and forcefully push his lips into yours. You heard him laugh, happy with himself, before he closes his eyes and starts passionately kissing you.

After a few moments he licks your bottom lip, asking for entry which you deny. He can't tease you and then get whatever he wants. He opened his eyes and glared at you. His cold, terrifying glare felt piercing enough to cause you to open your eyes as well. Once you did you felt his lips turn slightly into a grin while he kissed you and he looked you straight in the eyes. The next moment he was biting your bottom lip, hard. Your eyes widen and your mouth opens in surprise. A small amount of blood trickles down your chin. The redhead's hungry tongue slips into your mouth and happily explores every inch. His memorizing golden eyes were still fixed on yours, silently letting you know that he was in charge.

After a few minutes of passionate kissing, the boy pulls away and sits up. "That should do for now" he casually said, licking his lips. You on the other hand were bright red and panting. You were too embarrassed to look at him so you sit up and look in the opposite direction, giving a small nod. "Aw don't be like that, kitten" He sits closer to you and wraps his arm around your back. "It's perfectly normal to enjoy making out with someone as amazing as me" He teases you. "Aw shut up" you mumble, still looking away. You then lean against your boyfriend and close your eyes and you two sit there for a bit, just enjoying being with one another.

Asano

    Asano looks you up and down until you look up from your phone. Instead of using his phone he was on the other side of the couch studying. "Asano? Is something the matter?" You ask your strawberry blonde boyfriend. He lets out a small scoff. "No. And call me Gukushu. We discussed this." You sweat-dropped. "Right. Sorry. It's just an old habit." He sighs quietly and moves over to sit next to you. You move so your back is against the couch as well.

    The boy's hand hesitantly placed itself on your knee. You look up at Asano, confused, who was staring at your leg as his face slowly turned into a smirk. Your heart beat quickens from his expression. It was honestly kinda hot. His hand slowly trails up your leg until he has a good grip on your thigh and he squeezes it. You start to blush but don't say anything.

     "You know Y/n..." His head lifts so his purple orbs look into your E/C ones. "It's really hard to focus on studying when you're right in front of me." "O-oh I'm sorry!" You wave your hands apologetically. "I can leave if you'd like!" His smirk never leaves his face and he leans ever so closer to you. "Oh there's no need for that. It's honestly fine, really. So long that you make it up to me that is." Your face turns into an even more confused expression. "I can tell you're not taking the hint so let me spell it out for you. We're going to make out" You were really surprised and your eyes widen a bit as your face flushes. "W-what but I...." your voice trails off. "Well how else are you going to compensate me for interrupting my precious studying time?" "Y-you're the one that invited me over!" You argue. "True but I do recall telling you that no one would be home." He gently holds your face with the hand that's not on your thigh. "Maybe you should've thought about the consequences of deciding to come over, hm?" You were speechless.

    He leans close and gently kisses your neck. He stays with his mouth close to your neck for several moments after he kissed it and his warm breath only made you blush more. He then pulls you onto his lap so you're straddling him. One of his hands is now holding your wrists together in front of you while his other reaches for the collar of your shirt.

Roughly, the boy yanks on the collar of your shirt, forcing your lips into his. Your eyes widen from surprise while his purple eyes were closed. He kisses you somewhat roughly but also deeply and passionately. You slowly start to close your eyes and kiss back once you begin to become comfortable with what was happening. He loosened his grip on your wrists just slightly but he was still tugging at your collar. He lightly nibbled on your bottom lip, causing your mouth to open slightly. Asano's tongue then slipped into your mouth. The boy pulled you closer by your collar in order to get his tongue as deep as he could into your mouth.

Many minutes pass until he finally lets go of your shirt and you sit back straight up. You were panting more than he was but both of you were panting nonetheless. Your tongues hanging out of your mouthes like dogs as a single string of saliva connects you two. He lets go of your wrists and uses his hand to gently wipe the saliva off your face and to break the string. He then wipes his own face with the sleeve of his shirt.

While you're still catching your breath, he pushes the back of your head, forcing your head to lay on his chest. His other arm snaked around your waist, pulling you close. You smile lightly and snuggle closer against him. "I'd rather do this than study anytime" he whispers before kissing the top of your head lovingly.

Isogai

"Hey Y/N" You look up at your dark haired boyfriend who has a somewhat unsure smile on his face. His head was turned so he was looking away slightly and his hand was nervously on the back of his neck. "Yeah, bugaboo?" You called him that since he has antennas like a bug and you thought it was cute. He, on the other hand, was quite embarrassed by the nickname. "Well uh...not to sound like Maehara but I was wondering if you'd let me kiss you?" He looks up at you with the cutest little smile. You blush slightly before giggling "Of course you can, bugaboo" He laughs "Oi, Y/N I told you to stop calling me that" "I can't help it!" You respond "it's just too cute!"

You both move to the center of the couch, facing one another and sitting criss crossed. His smile hasn't once left his face and his gorgeous yellow eyes look into yours. "I'm gonna kiss you now, ok?", the Ikémen warns. You nod with a smile. Your boyfriend places a warm hand on your cheek. You close your eyes and he does the same, leaning in to kiss you. It was very gentle and slow. You could feel his love even from his kisses. You held his hand that was in his lap with both of yours and you could feel his smile against your mouth. The author of this story starts to fangirl from how adorable it is and you both glare at her to shut up.

After several minutes of kissing you both stop and pull away, still smiling. You climb on him and snuggle with him which causes him to laugh at your cuteness. Isogai holds you close and you stay like that for most of the night. The author then goes back to fangirling.

Itona

Itona puts his phone on the coffee table and stares at you until he gets your attention. You look up from your phone once you realized he was staring. Once your eyes meet his he speaks. "Let's make out" he says with a blank expression "E-eh?" You looked into his expressionless eyes. "I said, let's make out" He repeated. Your face tints pink "U-uh o-ok"

Getting your permission, he crawls over to your side of the couch so he's leaning over you, his hands on either side or your body. He then leans close to you, his chin touching your knees that were still pressed to your chest and he kisses you passionately. You close your eyes and kiss him back and he takes the opportunity to lean in closer to deepen the kiss. You wrap your arms around Itona's neck and you feel a slight nibble on your bottom lip. "Mm" You mouth opens just the slightest as you the sound comes out and your boyfriend happily uses the time to slip his tongue into your mouth.  His left hand cautiously slides under your shirt and you shiver as his cold hand caresses your waist. You try to fight for dominance with your tongue as your left hand moves from his neck to his chest, pushing at it. However, he didn't budge and instead gets more aggressive, kissing you like a hungry tiger attacking its pray. You whimper lightly and sink into the couch, your legs straightening some and Itona pressing his body into yours. His right hand goes to your warm neck, holding it so he was able to use it to deepen the kiss by pulling you closer to him. His thumb gently plays with your earlobe. You both start to run out of air but he keeps fiercely kissing you until he can't anymore.

He pulls away and you're both loudly panting. A string of saliva connects your tongues and he stares deep into your beautiful, E/C eyes. In one simple motion your boyfriend flicks his tongue, pulling the string of saliva into his mouth.  You use your left arm to wipe your face, your eyes never once leaving his.
Breaking eye contact, Itona leans back down and gives your cheek a gentle kiss before whispering in your ear. "I love you, Y/N"

Terasaka

Your boyfriend tosses his phone to the side and does the same to yours. "Hey, Y/N we're going to make out now, ok?" "What?" He caught you off guard and you immediately forget about your phone he had tossed just moments ago. "I'm your boyfriend, yeah? Do you have a problem making out me or something?" "W-what no I-I'm just surprised is all!" You stutter in response. "Great then come here" He demands. You shyly crawl over to his side of the couch and sit in front of him. He tsks at you before grabbing you by your waist and picking you up "I told you to come here, not sit in front of me you idiot" He then places you on his lap. "T-terasaka!" Your face was red. "What? You can't tell me you're not enjoying this cause that's an obvious lie. And if you're already embarrassed about sitting on my lap, you're going to die from humiliation after we make out" He comments, a small smirk on his face. "Hm" you look away but his strong hand grips your chin and forces your head forwards again. "Oi Y/N you'll like it so just calm down and let me take charge, alright? And if it makes you feel any better, I promise not to go too far" You look him in the eyes and give him a nod, feeling somewhat better now. He smiles and pulls you by your chin, pressing your lips together. He didn't want you to feel nervous or uncomfortable so he started off with slow, gentle kisses. You hesitantly kiss him back, not wanting to mess up and ruin the moment.

        After a few long minutes of gentle kissing your boyfriend stops for a moment, making you pull away. "What's wrong?" You asked, worried you did something wrong. "Why would anything be wrong? I was just wondering if you were comfortable enough yet to let me get a bit...rougher" His answer made you a bit relived. "I-I Uh...y-yeah" You agree. He looks almost relieved and happy at the same time. You concluded he was nervous to ask incase you'd reject it.

         Grinning he pulls you back into the kiss, almost immediately picking up the pace. You could hardly keep up. Terasaka's grip around your body tightened as he pressed you aggressively against him. You leaned in as far as you could into the kiss and held the back of his head, pressing him closer to you. He let off a soft moan and you laughed. Your idiotic lover pinches your arm for laughing and decides that he would make you moan before the make out session was over. He knew if he didn't, you'd tease him for it. With his new objective in mind he gets more aggressive before shoving his tongue into your mouth. Your gasp only allowed his tongue to explore deeper into your mouth.

        Your eyes shoot open as he starts using your waist to move you and force your lower body to grind on his manlyhood. It felt nice but you knew what he was trying to do. Even if you couldn't help the fact that you were starting to get wet, you wouldn't let him have the satisfaction of hearing you moan.

     He pulls away for just a moment and speaks while panting "you can't hold it in forever idiot so just give in" Before you could respond, his lips were back on yours and he picks up the pace of how quickly he was making you grind on him. It felt so good and you knew you were drooling into his mouth but he didn't seem to mind. His kisses got a bit more gentle but he wasn't giving up on making you moan anytime soon. He starts moving his hips, grinding against you as well and you thought you would explode. You never felt anything like this before. The feeling became too much and before you knew it, you were moaning into the boy's mouth.

       Both you and Terasaka pull away from the kiss and he stops moving, letting go of your waist as well. You laid your head on his chest as you tried to catch your breath and he put his head on your shoulder, doing the same. "Why do you have to be so stubborn" you complain. "Me? You're the one that started it! You laughed at me so I had to make you moan too. Tsk. You should've just gave in."  "No way"

     You both hold one another close, tired from the heated session. Terasaka turns on the Tv to use as background noise and you two stay there for the rest of the night, watching Tv and cuddling.

Maehara

Hey cutie~" Your orange haired boyfriend hums to you from across the couch. You blush lightly from the nickname and look up from your phone. "Yeah, Maehara?" He smoothly grabs your arm and pulls you onto his lap. He then proceeds to bury his head into your neck. His warm breath made you shiver. "I was wondering if you were up for some fun~" You couldn't help but laugh "pervert" you tease him. "Aw but you know you love me~" He pulls you closer into a warm embrace. "Let me kiss my Y/N for a few minutes, would ya? And if you haven't had enough afterwards, I'm always up for some more fun~" You can practically sense his smirk.

      You didn't realize but sometime during this, his hand had snuck to your ass and he squeezes it, causing you to yelp. He looks up at you and pouts "c'mon pweaseeee?" He says in his cutest voice possible. You think for a moment before looking away "Fineeee" "Heck yes!" Your boyfriend fist pumps the air and you laugh. You know he would do a lot to just get a kiss from you and even though you're totally against using people, you might as well get him to get you something you really want in exchange for agreeing to do something he really wants. "But only if you get me some (your favorite food/snack) the next time we go out. "Deal!" He was grinning like an overexcited child.

      Having your consent, the boy pushes you backwards on the couch and he hovers over you. He was practically drooling from just the thought of making out with you. You got a bit nervous since he looked like he would eat you up at any moment. He rests his forearms on either side of your head and smashes his lips into yours. It was somewhat rough, even from the beginning, but his kiss still felt loving and sweet. You let yourself melt into the kiss, wrapping your arms around him and using one hand to play with his soft, orange hair. You could feel his smile grow as you played with his hair so you kept running your hand through it. He pushed his tongue at your lips, waiting for you to let him in. You did and he gratefully explores your wet cavern.

          He starts rubbing your hip with has hand, slowly making his way to your ass. Once he reaches your butt, he massages one of your cheeks. He playfully pulls at the waistband of your pants and panties. Cautiously, the boy slips his hand into the back of your panties, his hand groping your bare ass.

      Realizing he was distracted, you push him over so you were on top of him. Your lips break apart and you can clearly see the hot smirk on his red face. When you turned him over his hand fell out of your pants and now both of his hands were at his side. You sat on top of him and teasingly messed with the buttons of your shirt. His face goes more red as he watches impatiently. One by one, you unbutton the top as your boyfriend watches. You slowly slip it off. You saw his eyes staring hungrily at your breasts which were still slightly covered by your bra. Seeing that he wasn't sure what to do, you gently take his hand and place it on one of your breasts, smirking at him. He gives it a light squeeze and gulps.

     Suddenly you're on your back again and Maehara looked hungrier then ever. "Please...take it off..." the boy quietly growled. You assumed he was talking about your bra. Your face burned but you decided to give into his wishes since you teased him so much. You hesitantly remove your bra and toss it to the floor with your shirt. He was about to dive into your chest before you stop him. "Y-you're still wearing your shirt..." He smirks and pulls it off, giving you a good look at his abs. Oh god, he was so hot.

      As much as he enjoyed watching you admire his body, he wasn't able to hold back any longer. His mouth latches onto your right breast and he starts to suck on it, his tongue running over one of your nipples. You quietly moan his name which just makes him even more hungry for you. His left hand massages your other breast and he keeps sucking on your right one as if your chest was food and he hadn't eaten in months. 'This is more than kissing'  you thought but it felt too good for you to complain.

     Several minutes pass by and your boyfriend seems to finally be satisfied. Marks cover your entire chest and somewhat up your neck. He sits up and pulls you into a hug. The orange haired boy apologetically whispers in your ear. "Sorry if I went a bit too far...I just couldn't help it after you did that" "it's ok" You turned your head and kissed his warm cheek.

        The next day the playboy walks to your house and knocks on the door. You answer the door with a smile. "Maehara! What are you doing here?" He holds up (your fav food/snack) with a smile on his face. "I said I'd get it for you. Remember?" You had almost forgotten. "Right! Thanks Maehara!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this. Please let me know if you would like me to add any other characters in this scenario. I'll do any of the assclass characters just let me know. That's all for now. See ya!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

91.6K 2.5K 17
Omaga I love Assassination Classroom! Karma is bae~♡♡ You are a 15 year old youtuber, you love computers and your speciality is hacking. You...
320K 10K 41
♡Hey Minna-San! I've decided to make a Nagisa x Reader for you all because I thought it seemed a bit unfair to not include him into my other book.. S...
2.8K 65 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...
595K 18.7K 49
・:〃➜ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 a girl gets transferred to E-Class, only to be faced by none other than her own boyfriend.. ➜ ┊: (TOP RANKS ! ! !) ᵎ ✰ ⚘ no. 1...