Fix You

By Prissy_Peaches

"And I will try to fix you" More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.20
0.21
0.22
0.23
0.24
0.25
0.26
0.27
0.28
0.29
0.30
0.31
0.32
0.33
0.34
0.35
0.36
0.37
0.38
0.39
0.40
0.41
Epilogue :/

0.9

10.6K 395 431
By Prissy_Peaches

William

There was a type of tension that instantly filled the air the moment I would come out my room throughout the week. Especially at the dinner table.

I would barely eat anything and then 'save the rest for later'.  It's just been a bad week for me, eating and mentally wise. I've just felt so overwhelmed lately trying to get skinny and school and the Anthony situation...

It all just made me go a little crazy.

It's okay though. Because I am going to see Anthony and I felt extremely excited, especially after what happened last time.

Will, just shut the fuck up and put cologne on.

My phone vibrated on the counter, notifying me that someone messages me.

Anthony- Be there in 5 <3

Oh shit. 5 minutes?! I only had 5 minutes to mentally prepare to see the boy I kissed and maybe, possibly be a little bit gay for?

You are just hanging out William, not going to your wedding.

As I slid on my shoes before leaving my room, bracing myself for the uncomfortableness of being in the living room with my family for a second.

"Where are you going?" My mom questions as I headed towards the front door. Damn it.

"Out..."

Her eyes were filled with concern instead of anger, like I expected, as she stared at me. "Be back before 11, okay? I need to talk to you when you get back."

Why didn't you just talk to me sometime this week?

I only nod, quickly opening the front door to escape. Fresh sir hit my face, a rush of a type of relief running through my veins.  It was great getting out after just going to school, then work, (which was tense because of Lucille being there) and then home everyday.

My phone buzzes.

Anthony- Turning onto your street now. See you in a minute cutie

Cutie? Excuse me?

I just shrug off the nickname, waiting to see the headlights come down the street.

A few moments later I saw bright lights as a car rolled down the street, towards my house. I grin, stepping off of the porch.

Anthony- I'm here 😉

Me- I can see that :)

I walk towards the car, opening the passengers door. Anthony  looks up at me, smiling instantly at the sight of me. "Hey."

Climbing into the car, I greet him back with a gentle, "hi," before I shut the car door.

It was quiet for a few moments as Anthony drove down the street and back onto the road. I felt like a couldn't breath from the thickness of the atmosphere around us.

There wasn't any tension or anything, just a lot of words that hadn't been said floated around my mind.

"How was your day?" I finally spoke, clearing my throat after. Anthony's chocolate colored eyes met mine for a minute, shining from the moonlight outside.

"It was fine. Just a normal day. Oh, my parents are out of town for the weekend since it's their anniversary."

I nod, glad I still didn't have to have the awkward greeting with his parents.

"Oh, cool."

"Yeah. How was your day?"

I shrug, "okay."

"Just okay?"

I nod, biting the skin of the inside of my cheek. He didn't say anything farther as he drove.

A warm hand cupped the inside of my thigh, startling me by the sudden action. My eyes shifted down to Anthony's warm hand to him, who was looking straight ahead at the road.

There was a small smirk on his face though, so he knew exactly what he was doing.

"We're here." Anthony spoke, gently squeezing the inside of my thigh before he pulled his hand away to turn off the engine.

I had to admit, his hand on my leg felt nice and comforting after a few minutes of getting used to it. 

Unbuckling, I slowly left the car, the butterflies from earlier coming back. Anthony gestures for me to follow him, a playful smirk on his lovely face.

As he unlocks the door, he spoke, "I ordered a pizza right before I left to get you, so it should be here soon. Then we can watch whatever movies you want. Frank is in time-out for the night, so don't worry about him peeing on you again."

Pizza? Oh shit... I know I will have to eat some since I'd be rude not to. I can't purge in his house because well, that's gross and I don't know how sound proof the bathroom walls are.

This is going to be an interesting night.

I just chuckle at his last statement, "that sounds fine, you didn't have to do that to poor ole Frank."

Anthony opened the door, looking back at me, "he'll be okay." He took my hand and pulled me into the house, shutting the door behind me.

I follow him with a smile, his warm hand capturing my cold one. He tugs me into the living room, letting go of my hand once we were standing in front of the couch.

Plopping down onto the couch, I watch Anthony, who did the same, his eyes were on mine.

"Ya know," he started, scooting a bit closer to me. "You have really pretty eyes." His body inches a little closer to me, and before I realized it, his face was right in front of mine. "And lips."

Before I could speak, Anthony's mouth attacked mine, his hand holding my face firmly as our lips began to mold into each other's.

The addicting taste of his lovely lips came back and I was even more excited to get more and more of them than the last time I had tasted them.

As we kissed, I somehow slid underneath his. One of his arms were on one side of my head, caging me between the couch cuhsion and him. His hand was still holding onto my face as he kissed me roughly.

I was desperate to have Anthony's tongue in my mouth and explore. I just wanted to taste him so badly.

Opening my mouth, I pulled his head, by his hair, closer to me, enjoying that small groan that came from his soft lips.

He happily plunged his tongue into my mouth, allowing me to savour the greatness of his mouth

Suddenly, a loud knock on the door interruptec the moment, causing Anthony to groan in annoyance. "Great fucking timing."

I laugh, looking up at him. He pressed a gentle kiss to my lips before he climbed off of me, walking to the door.

Pursing my slightly plumped and swollen lips, I watch as Anthony paid and grabbed the pizza box from the man. He then slams the door, still upset that he had interrupted.

"Fucking asshole. He's lucky I like pizza." Anthony grumbles, placing the box on the coffee table in the middle of the room. "Now, back to what I was doing."

I laugh, shaking my head, "we should eat." I never thought I would say those words.

Anthony grumbles but nodded, going to the kitchen to grab plates, drinks, and napkins. I just stared at the box of pizza, already feeling nauseous with that fact I had to eat and keep it in my body.

Only one slice won't hurt though, right? I don't know what type of pizza he got, but one slice is almost 300 calories, not including toppings. I could just take whatever toppings off and eat it plain.

But 300 calories of grease and carbs and salty sauce?

I shiver at the thought, my stomach flipping uneasily.

"I got pepperoni because I didn't know if you liked any other topping." Anthony informs me, opening the pizza box. I stare at the large pizza, my mouth watering but my stomach weeping.

"Pepperoni is fine."  I spoke, clearing my throat.  Am I really going to eat this? Pizza will make me gain weight from all the grease and salt... "Uh, what movies do you like to watch?"

Anthony grabs two slices of pizza, placing them on a plate. "I like comedies mainly. But the ones that are inappropriate and you can't watch with your parents in the room."

He hands me the plate, making my eyes widen. Two slices?

Just take off the pepperoni and don't eat the crust, William. You can eat 2 slices of pizza... You'll just gain a pound. Just chug some water afterwards.

I gulp at the sight of it, "we can watch a comedy then." Anthony nods, grabbing pizza for himself before he grabs the remote.

After we decided on a movie, Anthony began to eat. I stare at the food, mentally preparing myself for it.

I take a bite of the warm, cheesy pizza, letting it rest on my taste buds. My stomach grumbled, begging for me to gobble up the slice.

Swallowing the bite, I quickly take another bite, listening to my stomach and not my head.

If you eat it all, you're going to get fatter and gain 5 pounds every bite you eat.

I roll my eyes, shut the fuck up, enjoy the food now, regret it an hour later.

Before I knew it, had eaten half of the large slice of pizza. Stop eating so damn fast! You'll gain weight quicker by that.

My stomach made a weird gurgling noise, probably because of the grease and having food in my stomach.

I can't even remember the last time I ate and didn't instantly throw up or spit it out. Even when I are dinner this week, I would only eat some of it then throw up right when I left the kitchen.

It's probably been a week since I ate an actual meal and kept it in my stomach.

"Hungry?" Anthony chuckles as I  finish up the slice of pizza, including the crust. I sheepishly nodded, cracking a smile. "There is plenty of pizza. So have as much as you'd like."

I relaxed as I nodded, beginning to dig into the other slice.

It's fine to eat something not that healthy sometimes, right? As long as you gulp down bottles and bottles of water later, it'll be fine.

I ended up eating the two slices, restricting myself from eating a third slice. It's been a while since I've eaten something and didn't feel guilty as I did so.

Is it because I feel comfortable around Anthony? Possibly.

With one last tender kiss on my lips, Anthony pulls away, glancing behind me at my house. I didn't want to stop kissing him, ever. He had such nice lips that made my heart ache thinking about.

"It was nice seeing you again." I smile at his words, nodding in agreement.  "Have a good night, William."

He pressed his lips lightly against mine for another moment.

"Good night."

I shut the door behind me, a large smile on my face.  There was a weird feeling that swirled around in my stomach, and I knew it wasn't because of the food I ate.

"Oh, you're home."

Oh, yeah, forgot I had to talk to my parents.

I nod at my dad, "yeah." I look into the living room, seeing only my parents were in there, no one else. "So, uh, you wanted to talk?"

My mom looked up from her book, "oh, yeah. Almost forgot."

You shouldn't have said anything, dumbass.

Mom gestures for me to sit down, setting her book aside. I swallow the lump in my throat, sitting down on the recliner.

"Will," she starts, glancing at her husband. "Your dad and I are worried about you."

My smile that was once there fell as I glanced between my parents, "why?"

Her blue eyes narrow slightly on me, a 'are you serious?' expression spreading across her face. "Hun, are you doing okay? Are you eating? How about school?"

I nod, "I'm fine, Mom. School is fine."

My dad furrows his brows, "what about your eating? I don't think you're eating, you need to eat, son "

I bit my lips, nodding, "I've just been stressed from school. It's a new semester and new classes... I'm okay, don't worry about me. You have 4 other kids to worry about."

He sighs, "that doesn't mean we don't have to worry about you, Will."

"You shouldn't though, I'm doing fine."

Mom scans me, "okay... You know you can talk to us, right?" I nod, showing a small smile. "Okay, well, you should talk to Lucille. She's missed talking to you all week and thinks your mad at her."

I nod again, "I'll talk to her. I love you guys, good night."

"Im sorry, Lucy." I started, adjusting on her bed. "I didn't mean to snap at you or kick you or upset you or-"

"It's fine, Will " She interrupts, smiling gently. "I know you didn't mean to. How was the date?!"

I roll my eyes, "it wasn't a date, but it went well. Watched movies, ate pizza... Other stuff."

Her small smiled extended into a grin, "are you dating yet? How much did you kiss?! Oh my gosh did you do anything else!"

"No, a lot, and no!"

She giggles, "I'll be waiting for the day you tell me you guys are. And I have a feeling it will be sometime soon."

I roll my eyes, shaking my head at her logic, "I don't know."

"Oh, trust me. I know it'll happen."

Thanks for 20 reads, even though I think 9 are from me accidently pressing view as reader instead of edit <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 3.2K 18
update:: this was written about two years ago, the writing is quite bad, I apologize in advance //trigger warning// //dans pov// "do you love me phi...
5.4K 216 51
[ COMPLETE ] "It'll kill you someday." "I know." "Then why are you doing it?" "Why do you care so much?"
221 20 23
Boys made out of glass that had been glued so many times, so be careful because one wrong move can make them shatter. ---------------------- ##SPOILE...
149K 5K 38
"Fall in love... with a single touch"