Guess and Watch

由 UltimatelyIncomplete

[GirlxGirl] This is a story of how a movie fanatic and a theatre employee find love within the cinema walls. ... 更多

Hint 1 - The Harem of Girls
Hint 2 - Octopus Lady and Lots of Singing
Hint 3 - Lots of Running
Not a Hint 4 - The "Ordinary" Notebook
Hint 5 - The Little Things
Not a Hint 6 - The "Ordinary" Godzilla
Hint 7 - The Time Travelling Kid
Hint 8 - Best Friends Watching Porn Together
Hint 9 - Space, Aging and Space Travel
Hint and Guess 10 - Time Travel Again
Bonus and A Question

All Rights Reserved

2.6K 52 0
由 UltimatelyIncomplete

This book is a work of fiction and the characters as well as the situations are all fictional and imagined. Any copying or re-creation of the work witout the permission of the rightful owner is illegal (as well as not right, to be honest). Any distribution of the work without the author's permission would be illegal. Only excerpts can be used as a means of entertainment, only if the author is credited as well. Hm, I think that makes sense.

Also, we should talk about the picture used in the cover for the book. It's a picture I found on Unsplash by a wonderful user named Justin Campbell. You guys are free to go check his work out on the Unsplash website.

Apart from the picture, everything in this book is fictional and any resemblances with real life would be only coincidental.

The author is humbled that you read all that for the sake of just reading. The author will be sure to not disappoint you in this book, but please do not have high expectations. The author feels as though she cannot reach up to them even if she wants to.

Anyway;

Happy Reading!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

232K 7.8K 42
She shook her head "nothing. But no one believes me." She looked at me. I looked in her brown eyes and saw nothing but pure sadness and pain. I moved...
623K 2.4K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
581K 17.3K 32
-Fully Edited- Adrien Agreste is a famous boy in his school, he is well known for being a flirt who dates all girls and breaks up with them. On the o...
114K 2.4K 33
♡Tokyo revengers♡ -request no idea how often ill make stories on here ⚠️any art you see is not mine⚠️ -many trigger warnings for blood ♡enjoy♡