Award Winning Smirk -Bellarke...

By writingdownthoughts

Bellarke fanfiction. #OTP My Variations of The Show 'The 100' I own nothing all rights go to CW. "Well you w... More

Chapter 1: Award Winning Smirk
Chapter 2: Were Already Drinking
Chapter 3: What He Did To You
Chapter 4: And That's All
Chapter 5: Bringing Me Down
Chapter 6: Chills Down My Spine
Chapter 7: We Just Look
Chapter 8: Collapsed and Smoking
Chapter 9: Come for the View
Chapter 10: Arms Catching Me
Chapter 11: Her Eyes Shot Open
Chapter 12: Makes Me Vulnerable
Chapter 13: Better Than Them
Chapter 14: Gonna Need Them
Chapter 15: To Do The Same
Chapter 16: In All Ways
Chapter 17: I Realized He Won
Chapter 19: This Ones a Struggler
Chapter 20: World War 4
Chapter 21: Back to Our Camp
Chapter 22: Progress
Chapter 23: Playing with a Curl
Chapter 24: Starred at Him
Chapter 25: Better Than Okay
NEW FANFIC
"Pretty in Purgatory"
TEEN WOLF ONE SHOT

Chapter 18: I Want Answers

6.2K 180 54
By writingdownthoughts

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE💝
I hope it's as amazing as you! Here is an update :)

*I am writing a variation of the mountain men so it won't be the same as the show*

Bellamy's pov:
I woke up in a white room. I was laying on a white bed. White walls, white furniture everything was white. Except my clothes.

They were black. Black track pants and a black t shirt. There is an iv in my arm. Giving me who knows what. From reflexes I rip it out. I suddenly leap to my feet and hurry over to the small circular window on the white door. I try the handle. Locked.

I hit the door in frustration. I look through the window. I see nothing. So I press my face against it to try and see more of the sides. Nothing. This irritates me. "Hello?!" I yell hoping for an answer.

"HELLO?!" I scream even louder. I then kick the door. "Bullshit!" I yell as I kick. Suddenly I hear footsteps. I immediately back up from the door. It then opens.

Two people in big white suits come in and gab my arms. "HEY LET ME GO!" I yell trying to break free. We then enter this brick room. I get thrown against a wall. "Ugh." I moan in pain. Then chains are being tied around my wrists. I sit up calming my breathing.

I try to analyze the situation like Clarke would. Clarke. Oh god I hope she's not in this situation.

I wanna know where she is. I wanna know if she's okay. I wanna know if the rest of the 100 is okay. I am getting angrier by the second. "GOD CAN'T ANYONE ANSWER ME? I WANT ANSWERS!" I scream towards the door.

Then it opens. I don't flinch or move. They will not see me as weak. "Bellamy Blake. What a pleasure." The women then enters.

She has grey short hair. Probably like 100 or something.

"Who are you? And how do you know my name?" I say and try to step closer to her but the chains restrain me.

"Don't worry. All we want is answers." She then walks closer to me. "About your people." Then someone brings her in a chair and she sits on it.

"I won't tell you anything about my people." She just smiles at me. That pisses me off. "You will eventually." And with that she leaves.

"HEY!" I scream. "WHERE ARE THE OTHERS!" I just sink down against the wall. And start tapping my foot.

Clarke pov:
"Hey Miller!" I jog up to him as he's by the wall. "You seen Bellamy?" He smiles. "Lover boy? No not since he basically proposed." I laugh and so does he. "Okay thanks anyway."

What the hell? Where is he? No one has seen him since last night. And now I'm starting to get worried.

A/N: I wrote two Bellarke fanfics but I don't know i should post them kinda like a mini Christmas present thing?¿😁

One of them is where Bellamy and Clarke meet on the ark and is kind based off the 100 book: day 21. It's called: 'The Novelty will never wear off.'

And the other is set after season 2 episode 8 where Bellamy comforts Clarke and sturrrfff. So would you guys be interested in reading them???
Sorry this is a kinda long authors note :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 714 22
**COMPLETED** A series of short stories about the 100. I ship Bellarke. Some of these stories are about Clarke getting into sticky situations and Be...
183K 5.3K 28
BOOK 1 <> MILD LANGUAGE WARNING "If you hadn't have done that, then we wouldn't be down here. I wouldn't be stuck with you, in this tent and I...
232K 4.8K 15
"So what? What am I suppose to do? Pretend that nothing happened?" "Exactly." "I can't do that." "Why not?" "Because something did happen and I l...
79.2K 1.4K 68
- imagines + preferences for 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝. [ requests available for prompts, check "prompts" ] lowercase intended includes blood/injury men...