𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎 ✓ 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀�...

By finnsgrazer

𝐉𝐉 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊 -❝ i always thought i was hard to love till you made i... More

𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡.
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐢. 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦
𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚
𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐧
𝐢𝐯. 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐯. 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝐯𝐢. 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐝
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡
𝐢𝐱. 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐮𝐩
𝐱. 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐱𝐢. 𝐀+𝐉
𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐮𝐬
𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤
𝐱𝐯. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨.
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓

𝐨. 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

16.6K 398 35
By finnsgrazer

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

SHE shot up with a small gasp.

Her eyes wandered around the room, glancing at the posters falling off the wall. The brunette got up from the wooden bed, throwing on random clothing she found on the floor. Her eyes shifted to the bed she was previously on, her brows furrowing.

The blonde boy was left on the mattress. He was sound asleep, not moving as the girl quickly moved out of the room.

The only thing keeping her body shielded from the world was the barely buttoned long-sleeve shirt.  She threw her dark hair into a ponytail, moving to get her bag on the sofa. She tumbled over the empty can on the floor, cursing as she fell. Amelia looked around, glancing to see if the blonde boy had woken up. A sigh of relief washed over her as the house was silent. Her hands wrapped around the straps, securing it on her back.

Amelia made a last stop back to the boy's room, her eyes drifting to his sleeping figure.

A soft smile made its way on the girl's face. Curiosity invaded her brain of how she got into this situation, wondering if he'll remember like she did.

The brunette pulled the covers on the boy, shielding his naked body from the world. A small sigh left the girl's lips, walking out of the room.

As she pushed open the door to leave, a smile was left etched on the blonde boy's lips.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

this is just the prologue, chapters will be way longer (:
thank you everyone for voting, it means a lot <<<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 7.9K 57
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
256K 31.2K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
778K 36.5K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 45.1K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC