Seven

By luvgirlmarie

Seven's life has been rough, she lost her mother at a young age and her father recently passed away months ag... More

plot
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter five
chapter six.
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
Characters
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four.
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
chapter forty five

chapter four

8K 256 107
By luvgirlmarie

"Cree? Are you crazy what if my sister comes home." Seven said pulling him into her room. "I had to come check on you and I knew you would be hungry." Cree said setting a bag of Wendy's on her dresser. "Is that for me?" She asked. "Some of it-." "Move." She said pushing him out the way and grabbing the bag. "Damn fatty, you was hungry?" He asked coming behind her. "You didn't get me a drink?" Seven asked. "It's in the fridge." He said. "Well I want it now." She said.

"Alright Ms. Attitude." Cree said as he went into the kitchen and got her drink. "You look so beautiful baby." He said handing it to her. "Oh ion look like a fatty?" She asked. "Nah of course not baby. You can barely even tell you showing." He said. Seven gave him the death glare. "What did I say this time?" He asked. "You should go. I don't know when Tyarra coming back." Seven said taking a long sip of her drink. "Why you being like that lil girl?" He asked.

She ignored him. "I mean I came all the way over here and brought you some food. Didn't get a thank you, not a hug, not a kiss." Cree said. "You right i'm sorry. How Cj doing?" Seven asked. Cj had just came home from being in the hospital for the weekend. He had a asthma attack. "He good. He at my moms house and shit." Cree said. He came over and started hugging her. "Oh that's good." Seven said.

Cree smacked his teeth. "What Cree?" Seven asked. "You still acting funny and ion like it. Now that you my girl and shit I just be wanting to see you 24/7 and make sure you safe and just be around you. Is that so hard to understand?" Cree asked. "Im just tryna keep my guard up Cree." Seven said.

"How many times I gotta tell you, you don't gotta keep yo guard up with me stupid. I'm fucking with you for real Seven. I really care about you and im not gone ever hurt you. Trust me." Cree said. "Okay Cree." Seven replied.

"Seven come in here." Tyarra said. Seven froze. "Oh shit." She said. "Hide hide hide." She whispered. "Seven i'm not finna hide." Cree said. "Please." She begged. "Seven what the fuck do I look like?" Cree whisper yelled. "Seven why is this door locked? What you doing?" Tyarra asked. She was now knocking on the locked door. "I'm Changing. Here I come." Seven yelled. "You just stay here okay, i'll be back." Seven said.

She went into the front room and found Her sister Tyarra, Loren, and her big brother Laron. Her heart dropped right out her ass. "Laron.. what are you doing here?" Seven asked. "What am I doing here Seven? I get a call from my little sister. Telling me my baby sister is pregnant. I had to come see for myself because I couldn't believe it." Laron said. "Let's give them some privacy." Loren said pulling Tyarra out the room.

"I'm so sorry." Seven said. She was scared as fuck. She just knew he was about to beat that baby right out of her. Laron signed. "Come sit down." He said. Seven went and sat down next to him. "If you about to give me the disappointment speech save it. I heard it a billion times already." Seven said. "I wasn't. I'm not disappointed in you Seven." Laron said. "Are you gonna kill me?" Seven asked. "No." Laron said. A huge wave of relief went over her. "You not mad?" She asked. "Of course I'm mad." Laron nearly yelled.

"But not at you." He said more calm. "I'm mad at myself for not being here with you, and taking care of you better. I'm mad at Loren cause she was supposed to watch you and I'm mad at the young nigga that did this to you. But i'm not mad at you Seven." Laron said. "How far along are you?" He asked. "I'll be four months tomorrow." Seven said. "Know what you having?" Laron asked. "No. I won't find out til next appointment." Seven said. "Which is?" He asked. "In a couple days actually." Seven said.

"Alright i'll be there." Laron said. "What?" Seven asked. "I gotta move back." Laron said. "Move back? No Laron you don't need to do that." Seven said. "Of course I do, you my lil sister."He said. "I'm good Laron. I mean I'm gonna get a job when the baby comes and I'll do online classes so I won't have to pay for daycare. I got this." Seven said.

"What about the dude. He stepping up?" Laron asked. "It's complicated." Seven said. "He either wanna be in the baby life or he don't Seven. Just tell me." Laron said. "No. He doesn't."  Seven said. "So you do need me Seven. I promise ima make sure you and my niece or nephew straight." Laron said putting his arm around her shoulder.

"Seven you wanna say bye to your company?" Tyarra asked as her and Cree walked into the living room. "Is this him?" Laron asked standing up. "Noo. Thats my boyfriend." Seven said. "Boyfriend?" Tyarra said. "It doesn't matter cause Cree was just leaving." Seven said. "He shouldn't have been here in the first place." Tyarra said. "It's not Seven fault. She didn't know I was coming I just was bringing her some food." Cree said. "Tyarra he was bringing her sum to eat why you tripping?" Laron asked. "This man is grown. Seven don't got no business with him." Tyarra said.

"How old are you?" Laron asked. "I'm nineteen." Cree replied. "I should be calling the police. Seven is sixteen." Tyarra said. "Ty. It's all good." Laron said. "Y'all go back to yo room ima talk to her." Laron said to Seven. "Ugh. Okay." Seven said before her and Cree walked off.

"Laron why you think you can just come here running shit?" Tyarra asked. "You tripping Ty. Seven already got enough stress on her the least you could do is let her see her boyfriend." Laron said. "Only thing she needs to be focused on is the baby." Tyarra said. "So just cause she pregnant she don't get to have a life nomo?" Laron asked. "I didn't say that." Tyarra said. "You ain't have to. Why you so hard on her?" Laron asked. "Because I have to be. No body else is. It's just us raising her Laron and we're not doing a good job." Tyarra said.

Loren came back into the living room. "It's nothing we can do now. She already pregnant Ty. And now all we can do is support her. Love her and love the baby. That's our niece or nephew. You acting like it's just sum baby off the street." Laron said. "He right. You gotta stop being so angry at Seven. And you gotta stop comparing her to momma." Loren said. "Shut up. It's your fault anyways Loren. I told you and told you stop letting her do what she want but you just wouldn't listen." Tyarra said.

"How you gone say it's my fault? You had the choice to stay and help me with her and you didn't. You left me to raise her. I'm still a kid myself. And you just expected me to be the perfect mother to her." Loren said. "I left so I could financially support the two of you. You think I wanted to do that shit? Leave my two baby sisters all alone. No. But I had to and I trusted you to look after her. And you didn't Loren you fucking didn't." Tyarra said. "Alright let's calm down." Laron said. "Fuck you Tyarra. You don't fucking care about nobody but yourself and me and Seven will be better off without you." Loren yelled.

"Bitch i'll make you eat those words." Tyarra said. "Get out." Loren said. "Gladly." Tyarra said grabbing her purse. "Wait." Laron said. "And don't come back either." Loren said. "I won't. Good luck with that one in there. All she gone do is keep popping out babies. You ruined her life and I hope you happy." Tyarra said before walking out the house. "I'll get her." Laron said. "Don't. She said what she had to say. Me and Seven don't need her." Loren said before walking into her room.

-

"Today's really my last day." Seven said. "We're gonna miss youuu." Amalia said hugging her. "It won't be the same." Jayla whined. "I knoww. I really don't wanna leave y'all. But people are gonna start noticing soon and Loren thinks it's just best for me to do online school." Seven said. "What about when the baby comes. Are you gonna come back or just keep doing online?" Amalia asked. "I'm not sure yet." Seven replied. "Seven.. Why is Devon headed this way?' Jayla asked. "What?" Seven asked. "He's coming right now." Amalia said.

"I haven't talked to him since he found out about the baby." Seven said. "What you think he want?" Amalia asked. "I don't know and I don't care. If I wanted to talk to him I would reply to one of the text he sent me. Or answer the phone." Seven said. "Well obviously he really wants to talk to you." Jayla said as Devon walked up to them.

"Seven. Can I talk to you for a min?" Devon iasked. "About what Devon?" Seven snapped. "In private please." He said looking back at her friends. "What you need to speak to her in private for?" Jayla asked. "How bout you just stay in yo place. I can talk to the mother of my child if I want to." Devon said. "Devon stop being so loud." Amalia said. "I wasn't loud. And even if I was. It's not a secret is it?" He asked. "I'm pretty sure everyone knows you're pregnant Seven." He said. People started to look at them.

"Shut up." Seven said as her eyes started to water. "Come on Seven." Amalia said grabbing her hand. Devon grabbed Sevens arm. "I said I need to talk to her. Come on." He said. "It's okay." Seven said to her friends. She didn't wanna cause a even bigger scene so she left with him. They left out the school and went to his car. "You been ignoring my messages Seven." He said. She didn't respond. "Why?" He asked. "We don't have anything to talk about. You said you didn't wanna be in the baby life." Seven said.

"I know what I said. When you told me you was pregnant I wasn't thinking straight and I'm sorry. I know I fucked up. I think about that night all the time." He said. "Devon are you serious right now.. Like dead ass?" Seven said. "Seven just listen to me." He said. "I was saying all the wrong things that night. What I shoulda told you was i'll be by your side through it all, i'll help raise the baby. But I didn't and i been real fucked up about it lately." He said. "If you can just give me another chance. I'll do right this time. Just take me back baby. I just wanna be with you again. I wanna be a happy family." He said.

"Look Devon i'm glad you finally decided to man up and take some responsibility. But I have a boyfriend okay. Now you more than welcome to be in the babies life still but-." "Hold the fuck up. You wanna repeat what you just said?" He asked. "I said i'm glad you finally decided to man up and tale some responsibility but I have a boyfriend. You are still more than welcome to be in the babies life. But me and you are done." Seven said. "What?" Devon asked. "You heard me." Seven said unbuckling her seat belt. "You don't get to tell me we done. And this boyfriend you talking bout? Better be fucking imaginary or we gone have some issues." Devon said.

"Bye Devon." Seven said. "I'm not done talking to you." He said. "But i'm done listening." She said before getting out the car. "Yeah ight Seven play with me if you want to!" He yelled as she walked off.

-

"Well hello there. You must be Ms. Seven Thompson." The nurse asked putting a pair of gloves on. "Yes I am." Seven said. "Okay and is this dad?" The nurse asked with a smile looking at Laron. "No, that's my brother Laron he's here with me today." Seven said. "Okay. Well i'm Nancy and i'm gonna be your nurse throughout your pregnancy. You wanna lift up your shirt sweetie?" Nancy asked.

Seven lifted her shirt up. "Alright now this gel is gonna be a little cold." She said putting the gel on her stomach. "Aye I got a question." Laron asked. "Yes?" Nancy asked. "Why the gel cold? Couldn't y'all just warm it up or sum?" He asked. "Um." Nancy said. "You don't have to answer him Nancy." Seven said. "But it's a good question tho." Laron said. "Just hush Laron." Seven said.

"Okay you can see your little angel if you look at the screen." Nancy said. "It's so small." Seven said with tears in her eyes. "Yeah it's about the size of a lime." Nancy said. "The heart beat really is fast. I thought it was just like that on movies" Seven said. "No it's like that for real." Nancy said. "Can you tell what it is?" Laron asked. "Yes actually I have a perfect view." Nancy said. "Oh god. What is it?" Seven asked.

"Nancy don't you open your mouth to tell her." Laron said. "Pardon me?" Nancy asked. "Pardon me shit! Don't tell her. Me and my sister wanna have a gender reveal." He said. "Nancy that will not be necessary you can tell me the gender now." Seven said. "No you bet not. She underage you will lose yo job." Laron said. "Gone and write on a piece of paper and hand it hea." He said. Nancy did as told.

Seven pulled out her phone and called Loren. "Hello?" She said. "Hello." Loren said. "A gender reveal loren? Really?" Seven asked with attitude. "Yes!" Loren yelled into the phone. "No! Who would I even invite?" Seven asked. "You can invite Jada, Krissy," "Loren. Those are your friends." Seven said. "Okay you can invite Amalia, Jayla, Creeee.." Loren said. "That's three people!" Seven said. "So it can be something small. Pleaseeee." Loren said. Seven rolled her eyes.

"I hate y'all. I really do." She said. "So that's a yes?" Laron asked. "Yes." Seven said. "Yessss!" Loren said. "Yesss! Yayyy!" Nancy yelled with a little jump. Laron and Seven both looked at her. "Too excited?" She asked. "Yeah just a little." Seven said laughing.

Laron helped Seven up off the bed and after she fixed her shirt they left out. "You hungry?" Laron asked as they got into the car. "You know I am." Seven said laughing. "Wing stop?" He asked. "Yesss." She said doing a lil dance. "Alright calm it down. I got sum serious shit to talk to you about." Laron said. "Alright.." Seven said. "Before you get all scared it's about yo sisters, not you." He said. "Whew okay." Seven said.

"When they start bumping heads like that? When I left they was cool." Laron said. "I don't know. We were all so close after the funeral. But it's like when Tyarra left she got so bitter and angry with us. Especially me." Seven said. "Why?" Laron asked. "I don't know shit. Maybe she was mad i had the best bond with Daddy. But that wasn't my fault." Seven said. "He did show favoritism with you." Laron said. "He did not. Okay maybe a little. But i'm the baby so it's okay." Seven said.

"Nah. It's cause you just like yo moms. You reminded him of her that's why y'all was so tight. Tyarra just gotta let that go." Laron said. "She will." Seven said. "Ion know. She went back home this morning." Laron said. "She didn't even come say bye." Seven said, a little sad. "Well Loren did tell her not to come back." Laron said. "But why?" Seven said. "They got into it." Laron said. "I know but what could have been said that would make Tyarra go back home. Because she was planning on staying." Seven said.

"Ion know." Laron said shrugging his shoulders. He learned a long time ago to stay out of his sisters drama because in the end they always just turn against him and he didn't like it. "I'm sure they'll get over it." Seven said. "Ion know. I hope so." Laron said.

-
comments?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 1K 47
As Twenty year Old Diamond Baker Enter A New World Of Work, Family, Friends, Adult Hood, And This Thing Called "Love". She Has To Manage To Keep Her...
102K 3.2K 79
𝘈 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 . 𝘈 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 . 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘥 . 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰...
24.9K 1K 22
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Forced into the game by his father, Sincere aka "Coke", had a different type of hunger for the hustle. He did what he had t...
130K 2.6K 36
**DISCONTINUED** kaycei finds out that she's pregnant by her supposedly "bestfriend" . what will happen between the two ? will it remain the same or...