Cars: The Adventure with Huma...

By dong3474

One day, three siblings, Kevin, Robin and Lena, cleared a warehouse, then three guys find a mysterious stone... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Dinoco 400 and meeting Lightning McQueen(Remake)
Chapter 2: Life is a Highway (Remake)
Chapter 3: Route 66
Chapter 4: Radiator Springs
Chapter 5: Fix the Road
Chapter 6: Customers and...
Chapter 7: Race Against Doc
Chapter 8: New Road and Turn Right go to Left
Chapter 9: Back to Work
Chapter 10: Tractor Tipping and Backwards Driving
Chapter 11: Doc's Old Garage
Chapter 12: Drive and Route 66's Past
Chapter 13: Doc's Secret
Chapter 14: The New Customer
Chapter 15: Life Could be a Dream and...
Chapter 16: Los Angeles
Chapter 17: Home
Chapter 18: Unknown Conspiracy
Chapter 19: Mater's Plays
Chapter 20: Wheel Well Motel
Chapter 21: Going to Japan
Chapter 22: World Grand Prix Opening Ceremony
Chapter 23: Mysterious Situations
Chapter 24: Tokyo Race Begins and Unexpected Accidents(Remake)
Chapter 25: Lost Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 26: The Labyrinth of Wandering
Chapter 27: Bonjour, Paris!
Chapter 29: Operation Begins, and Second Race
Chapter 30: Gorgeous and Cruel Party
Chapter 31: Mission Failure
Chapter 32: Tears of London
Chapter 33: Final Grand Prix
Chapter 34: Unexpected Trap
Chapter 35: Threatening flowers and pollen
Chapter 36: Robin's Reasoning
Chapter 36.5: British Knighthood
Chapter 37: Back to Home
Chapter 38: Radiator Springs Grand Prix
Chapter 38.5: Special Vacation
Chapter 39: Going on Vacation
Chapter 40: Welcome to Propwash Junction
Chapter 41: Midnight Bustle
Chapter 42: Qualifying Trial
Chapter 43: Sudden Announcement
10K reads!
Chapter 44: Training with Skipper
Chapter 45: Meeting the Racers

Chapter 28: Ciao, Italy!

564 7 0
By dong3474

-Italy, small town-

And the Lightning party goes to a small Italian village, home to Luigi and Guido.

"Guido, your eyes do not deceive you. We are in Italy. We are home!" Luigi was very excited when he came home. "Hey, Luigi. Which way to the hotel, man?" At this point, Fillmore asked, "What? No friends of mine will stay in a hotel in my village." Luigi is angry. "You will stay with my-- Uncle Topolino!"

Then Uncle Topolino calls Luigi and Guido to everyone when they are happy to see them.

-Evening-

Around the evening, people hold a small party to celebrate Luigi and Guido returning to Italy.

Sarge, Fillmore, and Doc are drinking at the parasol table. "How do they do it? These are the same ingredients as back home, but it tastes so good." Sarge wonders. "It's organic, man." When Fillmore replied, "Tree hugger." Sarge groans, and Doc chuckled. (Writer: 😆)

Mater, Luigi, and Guido dance with the lady cars.

And Lightning comes in with a depressed look.

"Hey, race car." At this time, Topolino is talking to Lightning.

"You look so down, so low. Is like you have flat tires." Topolino said. And Mama Topolino speaks in Italian and enters the kitchen. "She said you look like you're starving. That she's going to make you a big meal, and fatten you up." Topolino interprets her story.

"Oh, no. Mama Topolino, please. You don't need to make a fuss!" But... it's too late... (Writer: 😅)

" Capisco. I understand. Is a problem, yes? Between you and a friends?" When Topolino finds out, "How'd you know that?" Lightning was embarrassed.

"A wise car hears one word and understands two. That, and Luigi told me." Lightning smiles slightly as Topolino talks. "While Mama cooks, come and take a stroll with me." Topolino goes with Lightning and talks slowly.

"I traveled with those friends. But unfortunately, he was knocked down by shooting, and when his sister saw the situation by the side, she lost that memory, and his little brother went to Radiator Springs with her." Lightning explains all the situations that have happened before.

"The people. Are they your close friends?" Topolino asks.

"Yes..." Lightning speaks helplessly with a somber look.

"You know, actually. Luigi and Guido went through that." When Topolino said, "Really?" Lightning was embarrassed.

And Luigi and Guido show to dance with ladies.
"It was before they left. Luigi, Guido, while working with me, but unfortunately, Guido his in an accident while was working, then he lost memories. when Luigi knew that he lost memory, he so sad. But he told Guido, kindly show the town, work together, and dinner together, and after a while, thankfully, he the memories return by itself. And I get along with each other and sometimes fight, but they're friends and brothers, and I felt like a deep friendship made his memories come back. " Lightning smiles sadly as Topolino explains. "I hope so." Lightning is also desired.

"La memoria fiorisce sempre come un fiore." Topolino says in Italian, "What does that mean?" Lightning doesn't understand the word. "Memory always blooms like a flower." Mama Topolino interprets.

"Now, mangia. Eat!" Then she gives Lightning something to eat, and Topolino speaks in Italian with Mama and goes home.

"I hope she does too." Lightning wants Lena to wish that way.

I hope so, Lightning... 😟

And what would the spy guys do there?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 415 18
Racing superstar, Lightning McQueen, and his faithful tow truck companion, Mater, wind up in the human world after a mysterious portal appeared and t...
9.9K 201 30
When Lightning McQueen's twelve-year-old human cheerleader and sister figure, Fudge, is critically injured in an accident that was all his fault, the...
23.1K 373 45
Cars AU. they're human. Lightning has a bad wreck, his friends have to take care of him now.
42.1K 543 13
A/N: this is part-two of my 'Cars (OCs Included)' book, and plus, since some folks have asked me to make a second book, I guess I can't help but give...