mairi

By JennyLynn63

Please be nice. I will not post regularly but I'll try because I'm in school right now and um yea it has lemo... More

The sleep over...
The boys
BOYFRIEND??
MINE!
Let me in~
Movie night
Guys i need your help
Babe
Cuddles!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!
Anniversary
Anniversary second part
Quarantine
Jelly~

Trouble maker

1.4K 32 1
By JennyLynn63

A few weeks later*

Principal
Hello students today is the last day before you all get send home.Hope you all are stay good bye.

Mattia
Everyone was leaving their class and going home but I went outside and looked for kairi.

Kairi
Everyone got sent home early. I went to the front of the school to see if Mattia was there.

Mattia
Alot of people were leaving but I had found Kairi. I run to kairi anf pick him up. I kiss his cheek.

Kairi
Mattiaaa  I say laughing.

Mattia
I'm gonna miss you Olaf.

Kairi
Am gonna miss you too dinosaur.

The next part is short but its good I think. If you like you can tell me your ideas I will shout you out if I like your idea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747K 39.5K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐‘๐š๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Š๐š๐›๐ข๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ...
417K 12.6K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
2.7M 157K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
566K 30.7K 49
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ก๐ช ๐ค๐ข ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...