Anniversary

Mattia
Its been 2 months already in the relationship with Kairi and I wanted to do something special for our 2 month anniversary ☺️ I tell Kairi that am going to be very busy today and I will "not" be able to see him.

Kairi
Oh thats ok...

Mattia
Whats wrong?

Kairi
Nothing am tired

Mattia
Ok babe bye

Kairi
Bye

Kairi
I can't believe it Mattia forgot our anniversary😔 I was sad and mad a little but I just went to sleep at 10:12am bc am tired.

Mattia
Ok so I called a restaurant saying if I can have a table for two they agreed. What I was planning was on going to the restaurant and then go to my house were I'll make a fort out of Blankets and pillows with popcorn.

*8:00pm*

Mattia
Everything was now finished I got up and changed into a black hoodie and black jeans I grabbed the roses that I had bought and headed to Kairi house.

*5min*

Kairi
Sigh as I wad scrolling though tiktok i hear a knock on the door. I get up walk to the door.I open it and.. MATTIA?

Mattia
Hey babe did u think I forget our anniversary?

Kairi
I blush n-no

Mattia
Go get ready I have a bigger surprise for u. I say giving Kairi the roses

Kairi
T-Thank u I run to my room and get ready. I put Cologne on and a yellow hoodie with black jeans. I fix my hairi.

Mattia
He's so cute he was so excited I look uo and see Kairi standing in front of me with the roses

Kairi
Am ready babe

Mattia
Aw look at you so cute

Kairi
I turn red but then look up at Mattia with my arms open.

Mattia
I pick Kairi up and kiss him. That better?I say blushing

Kairi
Uh huh

Mattia
I carry Kairi to my car and start diving.

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
Am evil cliffhanger am be posting it tomorrow hopefully don't worry and I really like how this is going THANK U FOR 65 votes and 2k reads!!🎊