Cuddles!!!!

Kairi
I was bored at my house and i was missing Mattia. Then i remember I could call him. Maybe if I call him over but I don't know what to do- Omg I got the perfect idea I'll make a date and after we can go to a place and see the stars.

*Kairi calls Mattia*

Mattia
Hi babe whats up

Kairi
Are u free tonight?

Mattia
Yea why?

Kairi
Ok w-well i miss u and i-i was wondering if u like to go on a date?

Mattia
Of course babe i miss u too where is the date?

Kairi
Pizza? And after we can go look at the stars

Mattia
Ok I'll be there in 1 hour I love u bye

Kairi
Love u too byee

(Kairi)
(Mattia)

*an hour later*

I was ready and I wad waiting for Mattia to come then I saw his car pull up.Hey babe come in.

(Kairi got in the car and Mattia started to drive. Kairi held Mattia hand and blush a bright pink color he looked away as Mattia look over to see his hand)

Aww is someone shy? I say with a chuckle. N-no shut up we're already here anyways.

(After the pizza and talking it got
dark)

Soooo are we gonna go look at the stars I know a spot. Yea and c-can I borrow y-your hoodie am cold and i-i didn't bring mine. Of course babe i say taking my hoodie off and giving it to Kairi we both get up and leave the pizza place a few minutes later I got us to the spot. We get out of the car and lay on top it looking at the stars. I get closer to Kairi and cuddle him he is so small my hoodie is too big for him. Mattia cuddles me and I give him a lil kiss on the lips and cuddle. Kairi give me a kiss and cuddle me I held his hand and kissed it.
Mattia I love you i say blushing.
Kairi I love u too your mine i say also blushing.

*They both cuddle and Mattia held Kairi so close to him that Kairi could actually hear his heart*

Babe what do you want to do now?
Want to watch a movie at my house and cuddle? Yes babe I say getting off the car. Jump on me Kairi
I'll catch u. I jump into Mattia arms and kiss him. i kiss back and carry Kairi into the car.

They get to Kairi house and everyone is asleep.

Come in babe. I go in Kairi house and pick him up going to his room. I hug Mattia while he carries me to my room. Babe can we watch the movie "The spy who dumped me" (aka really good movie go watch it) sure babe and can I play with your hair? Yes of course babe.

*They get all comfy in blankets and cuddle Kairi played with Mattia hair making Mattia blush alot. Kairi then pulls on Mattia shirt a lil and Mattia looks down and kairi kisses him. Mattia kisses back and says " damn am so lucky" Kairi blushed and hid his face in Mattia chest. *

*After the movie*

*Mattia lays down and is now face to face with Kairi he than kisses kairi and says good night cutie Kairi blush and says goodnight babe*

A/n
Hello children how is this story going so far I mean I really liked this story but what do u think? Bye