Loving the Billionaire

Par littlestories16

This is a story of a girl, who falls for the ruthless billionaire and pushes herself to death to save him. An... Plus

Walking to my dreams
Dreams ain't a garden of roses
Knowing the devil
Is she the one?
You are bound to me
I have to go
I love him
Promo
I'm the real devil
Is this the end ?
Mrs. Nandini Harshad Saxena ?
Dare you leave
Apology or Threat ?
I love you forever
Living the perfect life!
Living the perfect life 2
He's back again 😎
Lets move on
THE END?
Writer's Note

Where are you nandini ?

1.3K 102 16
Par littlestories16

He guys I'm back with another update of this love.

Happy reading.. Enjoy😊

...................................

So now as per the last part Manik had lost the partnership and his company faced huge loss.

Somewhere Manik was still fine with it but Nandini was kept worrying for the whole day. At every minute she tried to convince him to get the partnership back. But he wasn't ready to listen anything and gave her a lots of files to check so that she gets busy and stop irritating him. Because for fact he never liked Alya and only because of the pathetic partnership he never told her anything.

She was curing him for giving her so much work while her mind was on the partnership. Actually it all started when she over heard Cabir and Manik's conversation after they had the meeting with Alya and her dad. She came to know that Alya was the "The Alya Sexena", the fashion diva and his dad was owner of Indian top most fashion brand. She was shocked to hear that she eventually realised that she was just a mere employee and was unable to earn a loaf of bread for her survival and here Manik was facing huge losses in millions just because of her. She knew that she won't be able to give him anything. She also thought about Alya and Manik's compatibility as they both wear rich and suited perfectly.

Cabir was shouting at him as he knew Manik had invested alot of his saving in an upcoming project and losing this partnership won't bring any good to him. She was the sole reason because of which Manik will lose the his dream and hardwork. As she was completing the file, an idea stuck her. She thought why not she will go to Alya and ask her forgiveness to make thing back to normal. But she knew that she can't tell Manik about her plan so she thought to go taking a lunch break as no one will doubt her. She informed Manik that she will have something to eat and come back quickly. He told her to go in the canteen and have, she instantly agreed. Then she quickly sneaked out of the office. 

As she came out of the building she took an auto and sat inside to reach Saxena Mansion. The auto stopped in front of the mansion and told the watchman standing outside the building to inform Alya ma'am that she came from Malhotra Group of Companies to meet her. She was called inside the mansion after a couple of minutes. She went inside the mansion and realised her status by looking at the beauty of this place. She saw Alya coming descending from the stairs in her ravishing dress looking all beautiful, there was no comparison of her with their status and this made her more confident about her decision. Alya asked Nandini to sit down. She ask Nandini that what she had to say after humiliating her with heart wenching words. Nandini begged her for forgiveness and ask her to again give the partnership back to Manik. But she denied her as she only desired for Manik and she knew that he'll never be her, till the time Nandini is in his life. 

Nandini kept begging, she fell on her knees and begged her for Manik. That was the first time when she realised how much she loved him. May be she loved him all this while. She knew from the start that he can never be her to love. Alya then told her to leave him and go from here forever. Nandini told her that she'll go away from him and shall never return back. But Alya knew that Manik will find her by hook or crook because she saw something in his eyes that day when he panicked for her safety, her life. She knew he loved her but she always wanted his love for herself. Alya was a brat but when it came to Manik she was mad and senseless too. 

Nandini promised Alya that she won't be back. She came outside the mansion and suddenly her phone started ringing, it was Manik. She stopped breathing for a second. She knew if she picked the call then she won't be able to go away from him. But for once she got greedy for herself, for the last time she wanted to hear his voice just for the last time. She picked his call and said "HELLO" just one word and he started howling like a breast from the other side "WHEN I TOLD YOU NOT TO LEAVE THE OFFICE AND GO OUTSIDE THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU GO OUTSIDE, TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE AND I'M COMING TO TAKE YOU RIGHT NOW". As he kept shouting on me, I was busy listening his voice for the last time. But then suddenly she thought that even if she won't be there in his life, he'll never love Alya and this will make Manik deprived of love too. 

So she thought to break his heart so this could make him hate her "JUST STUP UP MANIK, I'M NOT YOUR PRIVATE PROPERTY AND NEITHER YOU OWN ME. YOU ARE JUST A LOSER NOW. YOU HAVE ALREADY LOST THE PARTNERSHIP AND NOW YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING. NOW THERE NOTHING YOU CAN PROVIDE ME" and he was shocked to hear those words from her mouth. Those wear the same words once her mom had used and that day had changed everything in his life. "I HATE YOU MANIK, DON'T YOU DARE TO COME IN MY LIFE AGAIN". 

Suddenly something struck her head like a hard rod and she led out a loud cry but Manik heard that and shouted loudly her name "NANDINIIII", with that someone took her inside the car and drove off. Manik started panicking in the room and called the police and Cabir. He wasn't thinking straight as he got to know about her real intensions as gold digger but he wanted to punish her by himself. As only he had the right on her, he owned her and she can't deny that. He had already lost his heart for her but now it was hurting him badly as if someone was choking him to death. Deep down he didn't wanted to lose Nandini.

All the police force started to find Nandini all around the city but didn't got any trace of her. Suddenly Manik remember the encounter with Saxena's. He informed the police to check with them as well. But that too went in vain. He was not able to find anything from them as well. 

Next day he went to office and hired a detective her finding Nandini. In the afternoon, when he was just worrying about her whereabouts, Alya visited him and informed him that she wanted to seek apology for her behaviour earlier. He was shocked as he didn't expect Alya to apologise but then when she told him for the partnership something stuck his mind as even Nandini kept ranting about the partnership before she got kidnapped. He knew it was just a hunch but he didn't wanted to take any chance when it came to Nandini. But what cleared her doubt more was when Alya showed sympathy for nandini. That was it, he messaged the detective to keep an eye on Alya. 

It was 3 days and there was no news of Nandini anywhere which was making him go insane. He had fired 10 staff for silly things as he was not able to concentrate on anything and every call that came to him, he just prayed for her safety. Suddenly she got the call from the detective he informed him that last Nandini was seen near Saxena Mansion. Now the doubts were getting a clean chit and his rage was increasing by every passing minute. Alya had a meeting with him today for the partnership deed. He denied her instantly and warned her in his death tone that if he got to know that it was her then she will face his worst. 

(Manik getting all worst without Nandini)

Alya was dripping in sweat and she didn't wanted Manik to find out the real person behind the kidnapping. she knew if Manik came to know then it will be worst. She dialled a number and started shouting on the person "JUST LET HER GO, IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER THAN HE WILL KILL US. HE HAVE ALREADY LEFT A DETECTIVE BEHIND ME. ITS NOT THE RIGHT TIME FOR THE PLAN, I HAVE SOMETHING FOR HER IN MY MIND BUT FOR NOW HE'LL  REACH YOU ANYTIME. JUST LET HER ESCAPE FROM THERE BEFORE HE COMES AND FIND HER"

Here Nandini was tied up in the ropes and all she wished was to see Manik once again. Suddenly she saw everyone running as if someone had come to save her. She knew it was Manik, she could feel his presence. Now let's see if Manik could find her or not but as we all know love has his own ways but with a price.

..........................................................

Will this be the end to Nandini's miseries?

What will Manik do after he finds her, will he forgive her?

Who was with Alya who had kidnapped nandini if not her, who is the new devil who's eyeing Manik's love?

Hope you like this part and if you did then please vote for the story 😘

Thank you for reading it 😊

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

49.2K 1.9K 10
Everyone says there will be a phase of life where we find our dear ones being against us . That was the phase 19 old facing now. All the love he expe...
28K 2.1K 16
Hello guys am starting new story about our own Manan It's about manan's arrange marriage. Manik Malhotra rich, rude, arrogant,spoiled brat, egoisti...
21.8K 2.7K 32
16/12/2022- Ongoing "Didn't I told you to not let him touch you, then why did he? Answer me?" "I am not answerable to you?" "Did you just roll your e...
5.4K 691 14
She Left Him He Still Love Her She Broke Him He Still Need her only His Family Hates Her For Them she is A cruel Mother and wife For him She is stil...