Four Times A Charm (Sequel to...

By Kili-Loverxx

Sequel to Blood Moon. Artemis's hopes of settling down with her new family after completing the bond with Jas... More

Chapter One, Prologue
Chapter Two October 25th: Andy's Birthday
Chapter Three, Taken
Chapter Four, Realisations
Chapter Five, Rescue
Chapter Six, Recovery and birth
Thank you 😁
Chapter Seven, Jasper's Surprise
Chapter Nine, The Honeymoon
Chapter Ten, The baby surprise
Chapter Eleven, Epilogue

Chapter Eight, The Wedding

3.1K 91 4
By Kili-Loverxx

(Play the song at the vows).

Chapter Eight, The Wedding

Artemis couldn't believe how fast time had gone. It seemed only yesterday that she had given birth to Cassie and Jasper had proposed, but in reality it was a year and a half ago. During that time they had all graduated from high school, Teddy was now three and a half and Cassie a year and a half.

And they were getting married tomorrow and she couldn't be more excited. They had wanted to wait until Teddy and Cassie were a little older hence the nearly two year engagement. They were getting married on August 2nd so they weren't missing anyone's birthdays. The only thing she was nervous about was her two week honeymoon as they would be away from their children. She and Jasper were planning to bring them with, but everyone especially Andy and her dad had put their foot down saying they needed a break and time to themselves.

Due to all the different guests coming they had decided to hold the wedding in the Cullen's garden so they didn't have to let a large number of people know where they lived. It may seem extreme to some but for the witches and wizards, going through the war and for some two wars, they weren't willing to compromise their homes.

"How are you feeling cousin?" Fleur asked as she, Artemis and Gabrielle watched Teddy, Victorie and Cassie play together with their toys in the garden. Teddy was very protective of his sister and cousin and it was extremely cute to watch the three play together. They were having some much needed girl time while all the men were slaves to Alice as they set everything up for tomorrow and she wouldn't see Jasper until she walked down the aisle tomorrow. "Excited actually." Artemis informed her cousins smiling happily as her eyes shined with excitement.

"Well that's good." Fleur smiled grasping her cousins hand. "I felt that way before I married my Bill." She laughed thinking about how she felt before her own wedding.
"Do you know where Jasper is taking you?" Gabrielle asked intrigued turning to look at Artemis we the brunette sat between her two cousins.
"No, he won't tell me. Says it's a surprise." Artemis groaned causing both sisters to laugh. "Though I will miss Cassie and Teddy terribly." She sighed looking at her babies who smiled and waved at her as they walked over for a kiss and a cuddle each before going back to playing with Victorie, Teddy very sweetly holding his sister's hand so she didn't fall.

Both Fleur and Gabrielle smiled sadly grasping Artemis' hands once again. "I know you will and they will miss you too, but you and Jasper need some time to yourselves too. Otherwise Teddy and Cassie will be too dependant on you both." Fleur tried to reassure. "That is what Mamon told me. And there is plenty of family to look after them, they will be safe and loved. I promise." Artemis sighed, she knew what Fleur and everyone was saying was right she will just miss her babies.

For the rest of the day they relaxed watching and sometimes playing with the children when they were asked to. When the children were finally fed, bathed and fast asleep in bed. They started pampering each other with face masks and on each other's nails so it was one less thing to do in the morning and soon headed to bed themselves so they were refreshed for tomorrow.

****

Once everyone was fed, Artemis had taken her medicine, showered and dressed in comfy clothes as they would change when they got to the Cullen's as Rose and Alice were Artemis' bridesmaids along with Fleur and Gabrielle. Teddy was her little page boy and Victorie and Cassie her flower girls. Once everyone was ready they apperated over to the Cullens to begin the special day.

When they arrived the children were left with Arthur, Jasper, Bill, Sirius, Fred, George and Charlie downstairs keeping them entertained while everyone else was upstairs getting ready, they would get the children dressed just before so they didn't get dirty while Emmett, Edward, Carlisle, Draco, Lucius and much to his horror Severus were finishing setting up under the strict instructions from Alice and Narcissa to have everything finished and perfect before the guests started to arrive. They were also under Esme's strict supervision.

Upstairs in Rosalie's room Artemis sat in front of the mirror that had a sheet over it, as she wasn't allowed to see what she looked like yet as Alice did her makeup and Rosalie did her hair. Upon entering the room Rosalie had gifted Artemis a present containing some sexy white lace underwear from Victoria secret; that she now her on under the dressing gown.

In Alice's room Fleur, Gabrielle, their mother Apolline, Andy and Narcissa were also doing their hair and makeup. As soon as the older women had finished their hair and makeup they quickly changed into their dresses and shoes so they could entertain the children and letting the men get ready. Once Fleur and Gabrielle had finished with their hair and makeup they changed into their bridesmaid dress and shoes that were different shades of teal. Fleur's dress and matching peep-toe heels were a more sea-green teal that was a strapless sweetheart neckline, the front of the dress stopping just above her knees and the back was long and flowing behind her.

Whereas, Gabrielle's dress was a strapless royal-blue coloured teal dress with a sweetheart neckline with a ribbon around the waist to cinch in at the waist slightly before falling elegantly to the floor, she also had royal blue teal coloured peep-toe heels to match. Both sisters wore natural makeup with a light pink lipstick and their hair was styled in a half up hand down style with the sides tied back in an inside out knot. Once they were finished they made their way to Rosalie's room gasping when they say their cousin.

"Arte you look beautiful." Both complimented Artemis who blushed slightly at the compliment a shy smile playing on her lips.
"Thank you. You both look beautiful too." Artemis complimented.
"No." Alice said sternly when Artemis turned to look at her. "You can't see until you're in your dress and Rose and I need to get in ours first and then we'll help you into yours. Gabrielle can you get Victorie, Cassie and Teddy changed please?" Alice asked. Gabrielle nodded kissing her cousin's cheek and then her sister's as she she went to change the little monsters.

Alice and Rosalie changed into their dresses in record time thanks to their vampirism, and they looked beautiful. Alice was wearing a baby blue coloured, one shouldered with a sweetheart neckline short dress that stopped just above her knees with matching platform style heels that had a small strap. Her short jaw length hair was curled slightly with the sides pinned back and natural makeup with red lipstick.

Rosalie was wearing a one shouldered floor length deep blue coloured dress, the strap was of a mesh type of material and it was gorgeous. She had matching coloured peep-toed heels and her long blonde hair was curled with the sides tied back in a very intricate plait, she also had the same makeup on as Alice.

As soon as they got a dress bag out of the wardrobe there was a knock on the bedroom door Sirius' voice floating through it. "Am I allowed in?" He asked cautiously.
"One second." Alice called as she and Rose helped Artemis into her dress, Fleur slipping on her shoes for her. As Alice critically inspected Artemis' hair and makeup making sure everything was perfect. "Are you ready?" Rosalie asked Artemis her hand on the sheet.

Artemis nodded her head, slightly nervous now but that soon changed when she saw the woman starring back at her. She looked beautiful she couldn't quite believe it. "What do you think?" Rose asked curiously.
"I...I have no words. I look..." Artemis trailed off slightly overwhelmed.
"You look amazing." Alice cried happily.

Artemis looked back into the mirror in shock and awe. Her makeup was quite simple, a small layering of foundation, silvery glitter eyeshadow fading into grey at the edges blending in with her winged eyeliner, black mascara and deep red lipstick. Her hair was done in an elegant bun on the right side of her head with a fishtail plait weaving through it; pure white nail varnish and pure white heels.

Her dress was absolutely stunning, it was a sweetheart vintage white lace mermaid style dress that turned into tule fabric just above her knees creating a beautiful train and a veil clipped just above the bun. "Thank you." Artemis said gratefully kissing her sister's cheeks. "Mummy." Teddy called from the hallway. "Can we come in now?" He asked.

"Of course." Alice said as Sirius opened the door letting Teddy in who looked very cute in his black suit, shoes and matching bow tie, his hair now blonde and curly like Jasper's and emerald green eyes. Cassie looked adorable in Sirius' arms in her white dress that faded into teal at the bottom with a matching headband sitting over her red curls and white shoes that had a small flower on them.

(Picture of the ring is her wedding ring. Engagement ring is in previous chapter).

When Sirius' eyes fell on his daughter tears sprung to his eyes threatening to fall as she looked so beautiful. "Oh Pup." Sirius gasped his voice hoarse. "You look so beautiful. Lily and James would be so proud of you." Sirius said kissing her forehead.
"Dad don't cry otherwise I'll cry." Artemis cried her own voice cracking as she hugged her children.

"Do not ruin my masterpiece." Alice cried alarmed making everyone laugh.
"You look handsome little man, and you look so pretty my little Princess." Artemis said rubbing noses with her son and daughter making them giggle. "Mummy looks pretty." Teddy said. Artemis smiled thanking her son as she kissed him and Cassie. "You look handsome dad." She said looking at the smart suit her father wore. "Where's Victorie?" She asked.
"With Bill. She's a daddy's girl that one." Sirius laughed.

"She really is." Fleur agreed laughing.
"Come on it's time." Alice cried excited handing Artemis a bouquet of lilies as Rose took Cassie and she took Teddy off of Artemis taking them downstairs as they followed Fleur out of the house, meeting Gabrielle with Victorie at the doors; walking down the aisle as the music started to play. Everyone got to their feet as Sirius and Artemis walked down the aisle to Jasper who looked extremely handsome in his suit as he stood just before Kingsley.

As she walked down the aisle one arm through her dad's she didn't even notice anyone else all she noticed was Jasper and he her. "Don't let me fall daddy." Artemis whispered scared one of her heels would get stuck in the earth. "Never Pup. Never." Sirius swore as he walked his daughter to her soon to be husband.

Once they reached Jasper and Kingsley, Artemis handed her bouquet to Fleur as Sirius kissed her cheek giving her hand to Jasper who kissed her knuckles like he always does. Sirius and Jasper shared a brief nod and a smile before he took his seat. "You look stunning my darling. You took my breath away." Jasper whispered lovingly staring into her eyes wiping away the tear that fell.

"You look so handsome too Jazz." Artemis smiled pushing all of her love, devotion and lust towards him causing his eyes to darken slightly. "We are gathered here to witness the marriage of Lady Artemis Eirene Potter-Black and Major Jasper Andrew Whitlock Hale. If anyone does not wish for these two to be married speak now or forever hold your silence." Kingsley said his deep baritone voice booming out to everyone. When no one stood or said anything he continued. "They have both decided to write their own vows. Jasper." Kingsley says gesturing for him to speak.

"From the moment I met you Artemis, I already knew I was in too deep. You have brought me back to life." Jasper started gazing into her eyes lovingly. "I will always be the best I can for you and our children making sure you're all happy before my own needs. In your eyes, I have found my home. In your heart, I have found my love. In your soul, I have found my mate. With you, I am whole, full and alive again. I will adore you; I will cherish you and be faithful always. Because without you there is no me. I will love you and our children forever and always. I love you Artemis with all of my being." Jasper said as he slipped the rose gold ring with small diamonds onto her finger before brushing away her tears.

Once Artemis had calmed down a little she took Jasper's hand into her own gazing lovingly into his eyes. "From the moment I met you I knew I would fall for you. You taught me to love again Jasper; you pieced me back together again. Slowly but surely knocking down my wall I had built from the foundations upwards." Artemis paused to clear her throat slightly Jasper smiling lovingly as he wiped away her tears.

"In your arms Jasper, I have found my home. In your eyes, I have found compassion and safety. In your heart, I have found love. In your soul, I have found a kindred spirit. You are my everything Jasper I don't know where I'd be without you. I love you forever and always." Artemis said as she slipped a plain rose gold ring onto his finger.

"With these vows and the exchanging of rings I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Kingsley said happily as Jasper pulled Artemis into his arms kissing her passionately as everyone clapped and cheered for the newly weds. After they had been congratulated by everyone, Jasper introduced her to his friends and extended family and Artemis did the same to him introducing him to her friends from school. After which it was time for throwing the bouquet; which Tanya Denali caught.

After everyone had eaten it became time for the speeches from a range of different people. During them there was many laughs, tears and sighs of awe spread throughout the garden especially when Jasper gave the most amazing speech to his new wife causing the woman to burst into tears or have tears that would never fall for the vampires and for Hagrid to burst into large cries burying his head into his large handkerchief.

Soon the start of a 'Thousand years' started playing. "May I have this dance ma'am?" Jasper asked holding his hand out to his wife bowing lowly at the waist. Artemis smiled giggling happily. "You may Mr Whitlock." Artemis played along placing her hand in his as he kissed her knuckles pulling her up to dance a slow dance, as he wrapped one hand around her waist and held her other hand in his, with her other hand on his shoulder she rested her head on his chest.

As they danced the first dance of their marriage smiling happily at each other and sharing sweet kisses enjoying the moment of pure bliss. As the night wore on and a few dances later including one of Jasper, Artemis and their children and Artemis and Jasper dancing with their close friends and family it was time to head off on their honeymoon.

Alice quickly pulled Artemis up to her room helping her to quickly change into a form fitting red dress and black heels, removing her hair from its elaborate style letting it fall down her back in its natural curls. "There's a little something in there." Alice said with a wink as she handed Artemis her suitcase as she and Jasper said goodbye to their friends and family.

Though it was really hard to say goodbye to their children so Sirius had promised every night they could talk to Teddy and Cassie via the mirror. With one last hug and kiss to their children and kissing and hugging her dad, Artemis joined Jasper in the cab to the airport where they would soon be on their way to the secret honeymoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 162 32
Now forced into a sub-alliance within the Order of the Phoenix, Sirius Black and Hogwarts Headmaster Severus Snape are living with their wives Collee...
549K 14.4K 70
Being the sister of Harry Potter aka the boy who lived wasn't an easy thing. It came with the cost of countless sleepless nights, loads of whispering...
238K 7K 45
"Secrets bond the soul." Bexley looked at him from across the room, longing to be held by him. "We must be pretty bonded then?" Sirius returned her...
31.6K 779 25
Persephone Jackson AKA Laia Black is forced to hide her identity from her loved ones , will she accept her fate , will she hide her identity , will s...