Percy Jackson banished to One...

By Magizen

Percy betrayed and banished from his world finds himself in a world filled with pirates. Secluded on an islan... More

The gods vote
The first encounter
Pineapple Phoenix
Thatch meets Percy
Marco's attempt at kidnapping
Izo does what?!
Percy's gift for being irritating
Deciding to stay or fight
The Meeting of the Whitebeard Commanders
Devil Fruits?
Thatch joins team Pineapple Head
Whitebeard upsets Percy
Annoying Pineapple Head
The Moby Dick can fly?!
Xian's attempt at a Conversation
Staying is of course an option
Don't abandon me!

Marco's revenge on Thatch

5.2K 117 49
By Magizen

(Whitebeard Pirate ship)

"Thatch where are you, yoi?"

Marco yelled wanting to surprise him with the cookies. No this is not to be nice, but to rub it in Thatch's face that there's a cook that's younger and makes better cookies then him.

"What's up feather-head?"

"First it's not feather-head! Second, try this, yoi."

Marco handed Thatch a chocolate chip cookie and watched Thatch eat it. Thatch's reaction was immediate, he always did have a thing for meeting other cooks and exchanging recipes. It was a cook thing. Thatch felt his body melt away with the sheer deliciousness of the chocolate chip cookie.

"Marco, Marco where oh where did you find such a treat?!"

Marco grinned, time to get Thatch back for putting soap all over the main hallway. Half the people were sliding on top of others. Marco himself had fallen and taken a boot to the face, to say the least he wanted revenge.

"Se-cr-et!"

"What! No featherhead, I mean Marco you can't do this I need to know who made this. Need recipe I won't survive without it." Thatch whines.

"No, yoi."

"Is this about the prank I pulled this morning with the soap and hallway, I'm sorry I won't do it again please tell me!"

"No more pranks, yoi?"

Thatch froze his face going from pale to paler. "No pranks for a day?"

"Week." Marco said, knowing his dear brother can't survive long without his pranks.

Thatch looked ready to cry as he said, "Okay how about as long as were docked here no pranks?"

"Alright deal, now let's go meet with Pops and I'll tell the two of you." With that Marco walked off, leaving Thatch to follow in misery. Thatch watched Marco's retreating form muttering curses and mourning the loss of his pranks. How he'd miss them for the long two days, maybe one maybe shorter he's already forgotten what Pops said.

"Pops you in there?"

Marco shouted banging on the captain's door. A minute later the giant door swung open. Marco felt dwarfed beside Whitebeard who was at least twice his height. Pops body was thick with muscle and yet there was the smell of medicine from IV's and countless attempts at curing Pops sudden sickness.

Deep down everyone feared for the strongest man in the world. Captain of the finest crew and the one they called father. They could see he was growing old and this sickness could kill him whether it be in a month or a year. Pops had an upright curved mustache that was white. Along with the few white wisps atop his head.

"Pops I met an interesting boy out in the woods."

"Come in and have a seat." Marco followed Pops in taking a seat of his own next to Thatch. Whitebeard listened to Marco replay the events in the forest. He laughed at Thatch's face when he said the boy's cooking was better.

"What's this boy's name?" Pops asks in question.

"I didn't ask, but there's something off about him. I never saw his face, but I could almost feel the sadness coming off of him. I don't know what happened in his life but whatever it was, was bad, yoi." Marco says with a serious expression that isn't often seen on his face.

"It looks like mama bird has found a new child." Thatch said chuckling. Marco glared and said,

"Here I was thinking Thatch wanted to meet the boy, guess not."

Thatch pouted, "Fine, sheesh I want to meet the boy and prove my cooking is better."

"Son, you are concerned for this child?" Pops asks.

"He's alone up there, Pops. I don't know I at least want to invite him." Marco says, looking worried for the kid.

"Do you believe he will accept?" Thatch asks, his mind still thinking about cookies and pranks.

"No, but I want to try, and it's not like kidnapping won't work, yoi." Marco says with an evil glint in his eye.

"Gurarara... Alright speak with the boy, I'll accept him as one of my sons. If it's as you said you might have a hard time convincing him and making him like us."

"Thanks Pops. I really want him to join us. Thatch we'll go visit him in the morning."

"Yes, time to prove I'm the number one cook!" Thatch yells.

Marco sighs, "I don't think he's going to compete against you."

"What?! Why?!" Thatch shrieks

"He looked really young I don't think he cares." Marco says as he rubs his ears to get rid of the ringing produced from Thatch's shrieks.

"So he's a child. Well children love competitions!"

Marco frowned, before shaking his head. "I don't know, he didn't act like a normal child."

"Then we'll make him act like a child!" Thatch said.

"Good luck idiot cook." Marco says.

"Don't need it mama bird."

(Grey Island – Percy's house)

"Percy its late sleep at least for a couple hours."

"No"

"So you'll keep going till you faint?"

"I don't want to sleep."

Percy watched Zorak shift into his dragon form. Xian walked in shifting as well.

Xian: Percy, we understand you don't want to, but you need sleep. We'll wake you in the morning.

Percy shook with uncontrolled emotion. He hated sleep and the nightmares it brought. Not to mention how the dragons were always insisting he needed to sleep.

"Fine, but no matter how much I sleep the ending will be the same."

Zorak: It's not fair, why do you have to die. It's all the Primordial's fault they gave you too much power!

Percy: Z my bodies slowly dying. I can't contain such great power you know there's nothing I can do to stop this. I'm more worried about you two, I created you when I die will you as well?

Xian: Whatever happens we'll be here for you. That's a promise, so please rest.

"I will." Percy rolled over dimly hearing them singing a song. They must have changed back to their human forms. It was one of the oldest songs they made up and one that wasn't the best, but the three of them loved singing it. Percy listened to the beginning of the lullaby, the rest fading into nothingness as Percy fell into a deep sleep.

The night passed with dreams of Kronos's rise and the war they fought with his armies. That was a sad bloody time, but one that he would never forget. Percy smiled at the sleeping forms of X and Z. The two beings that made him want to live at least so they can. Ever since inheriting the Primordial's power it's slowly been eating away at this body.

'Soon probably this year, this body will die as will I...While I don't mind death, actually it would be a relief my worry was for everyone else. What will happen to them? All the people on the worlds Primordial's built. Will they all be destroyed?' Percy wonders, a bit of fear creeping into his eyes.

A small smile crossed his lips remembering the promise Xian repeated last night. How many times had the two promised to always be by his side? Too many times to count. Almost always one of them was there watching over Percy. The reason was because every now and then something happened. Whether it be a dizzy attack or a painful blackout. Sometimes his whole body would throb with unbearable pain.

Whatever it was they always rushed to be at his side. These attacks having grown more numerous at least one or two things occurring on a daily day. He had also become more likely to fall sick. Luckily, his twin dragons were quite skilled at healing. They were protective of him and he felt the same. Never once did the two break a single promise. Their promises were there law.

"Are you okay?" Percy glanced down to see Xian had woken up and shifted to be human as he laid next to Percy.

"I'm fine. What are you two doing today?"

"Well we're going flying in the morning care to join?" Xian asks, as he stretches.

"No, I want to stock up on meat, since some specific people ate it all last night." Percy glared at the two dragon humans who whistled sheepishly.

"Anyway, the two of us want to go for a fly, but afterwards you should fly with Xian. After all it's my turn to cook dinner, and we both know how much you want to fly." Zorak says, after becoming human.

"Thanks Zorak, you to X. Alright I'll see you mid-day for lunch then X and I will head for a fly." Percy says, perking up at the thought of flying.

"Alright, sounds like a plan, come on Z, I want to get going." Xian says, pulling Zorak out the door.

"Bye Perce!" Zorak calls before the two are gone. Percy stared after the two fondly they really were fun to be around. He owed the two dragon twins they had helped fix a part of his shattered heart.

Percy glanced up remembering when they were born how they were a figment of his power that he could command at will. He didn't care if they were figments of his power to him, they were his brothers and that was that. Never once had he controlled them with his will, and unless the circumstances were dire, he wouldn't.

"Brothers, never thought I'd willingly call someone out here brother." Percy allowed a smile to grace his lips. A single week with the two dragons and they were calling each other brothers. It made sense considering they were his bonded partners. Brothers just sounded right; besides they were the best brothers ever. He'd do anything for them, and they would do the same for him.

Percy walked over to the door time to go hunting for animals and spices. 'And hopefully not meet the burning pineapple who asks annoying questions.' 

Author: Special early chapter as thanks for all the comments jose9738 has made! Thanks!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4.1K 57
Luffy time travels to the past. Can he change the fate of his loved ones or will he fail them again? Let's read the story to find out what happened t...
85.8K 2.8K 51
We were suppose to hate each other, instead we found love. ~~~~~ Portgas D. Ace x Fem reader READ WARNINGS BEFORE STARTING THIS BOOK! Cover art is m...
22.7K 677 18
What if Ace , Luffy and Sabo had had a sister? In addition, Rear Admiral. Portgas D. Ann sailed under the colors of the navy in exchange for a dubiou...
129K 5.8K 41
𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐝; 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲, 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐝; 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚...