Broken love - love is magic!

By Sidneetartistic

Avu: Bandar ke bache! I hate you! You are a total Pagal,Stupid,Idiot,Gadhe! Sidd: So what? Do you know that... More

Character introduction
New Year
New Years party
Graduation Decorations
On the same day!
Sleepover together!!!
Graduation and flight to Chandigarh
Love Meets!!
Drama Queen!
Let's have some fun!!!
Surprises!!!
Why!!
Movie night
Stuck with you
He's back
Dont mess with me
Drunk girls!
Confused
What happened?
She mad?!!!
Lotus Casino
Why are you still here?
Don't catch me
Idiot...why did we even invite her?!
Friends...?
Birthday
Who do I choose?!....
Marriage?!.....
Epilogue

So I'm in trouble?

2.1K 143 19
By Sidneetartistic

Jai: (I woke up in the morning and surprisingly early as it was 6:00am. And for some reason Reemi wasn't there on her bed which was next to mine in my room. So I got up, brushed my teeth and then I was walking towards the kitchen to make some breakfast when I saw Didi's door open and usually she closes it so why is it open today? And anyways I have to wake her up so I should just go and check on her. And I walked in her room and what I saw shocked me!) Oh my god!!!

Avu: (I opened my eyes and saw that I had a firm grip and was hugging something but I know it's my pillow so I just slept again but who is screaming like a pagal person at this time yaar?) Jai what has Reemi done to you now?

Jai: Didi you should look at yourself in the mirror!

Avu: (hugs her pillow tighter and snuggles into it) Kya yaar don't disturb me now!

Sidd: (I woke up as I felt something stuck to me and I had this ticklish feeling) Abhi stop tickling me!

Avu: Jai bakwas band kar! Stop talking like that Bandar!

Sidd: Abhi why are you addressing me as Bandar! Everyone is becoming like that Nakchadi! I am not going to leave her today!

Jai: (recording a video)

Avu: Jai now you have started acting like Bandar! And do I look like Abhi to you!

Sidd: Why are you calling me Jai is the first problem and who is stuck to me?(Opens his eyes)

Avu: Jawab do Jai!

Sidd: (was shocked to see Avu hugging him and sleeping on him. But she looks so cute!! And I don't want to wake her up now but I have to and Jai is here and that gadhe ka bache is recording all of this!) Avu wake up!

Avu: Jai shut up! I am not going to fall for your words this time!

Sidd: (I sat up so Avu fell down)

Avu: JAI!!!!!!(Started throwing pillows at Sidd as she didn't see who was sitting)

Sidd: Nakchadi stop!

Avu: First you stop calling me Nakchadi!

Sidd: (Shook Avu which made her fully awake)

Avu: Aaaaagh! Bandar! What are you doing? That too in my house! In my room.

Sidd:(remembering exactly what happened yesterday) Oh talk for yourself! Who got drunk yesterday? Who was dancing so much yesterday? And after I brought you home who was insisting me to stay in the night and sleep with them?

Avu: (Was blushing hardcore now) I was drunk okay! You can't blame me.

Sidd: Anyway let's go now.

Jai: Oh ya I forgot that I left Reemi and your house and I have to pick her up so make sure that you both get to school!

Avu: Ya good luck not getting killed by Reemi! Like you are her boyfriend and you didn't even bring her back home!

Jai: Ya ya anyway you enjoyed a lot in the night right?

Avu: Why will I enjoy?

Jai: Because you were drunk and Sidd was in your room and I don't know what else happened.

Sidd: Oh hello I was completely in my senses!

Avu: (Oh no what happened in the night? Even I don't know? What did Sidd do? No he would never do that. I should just calm down!) ya he was in his senses!

Jai: But I wonder what you might have told him.

Avu: (Jai doesn't know about my crush on him so why is he acting like this?) what will I tell Sidd?

Sidd: Jai if you don't go and get Reemi then you will literally be dead!

Jai: Ya ya I'm going!

(Jai left)
Avu: BANDAR KE BACHE!!! You could have gone home! Then I wouldn't have gotten into this trouble! And then!

Sidd: (put his hand on her mouth) I would have gone home but you didn't let me! I also told you that I would come some other day and then you pulled me on the bed and just slept on me while hugging me! So how will I go home?

Avu: (blushing) Fine but now I am going to school and you figure out what you want to do.

Sidd: Hey I would have been at home now and I would have been ready by now but because of you I am stuck here so you have to help me!

Avu: Fine go to Jai's room and get some clothes!

Sidd: (goes close to Avu ) Ya but someone was really desperate at the night yesterday.

Avu: (God knows what I told this guy in the night) Get out of my way!

Sidd: (went closer so that he could feel her breath and kept going closer) Should I tell you what you told me yesterday?

Avu: Yes yes yes! What did I tell you yesterday?

Sidd: (God this girl is cute) You told me that you have a boyfriend yesterday!

Avu: (Starting to remember what she said and she remembered that she was just playing with him that time and he actually believed it) Actually that doesn't really matter because I have had many many boyfriends before!

Sidd: (Whattt! She had many boyfriends before! Wait why do I care so much? It doesn't even matter to me) okay!

Avu: (He kept coming closer for no reason now)

Sidd: (closer and they kiss) Can I?

Avu: (what is he talking about?) what?

Sidd: Can I?

Avu: Tell me properly Bandar what do you want?

Sidd: You

Avu: WHAT!

Sidd: I want you to leave me alone.

Avu: BANDAR!!!! I will not leave you today.

Sidd: Didn't you hear me I just told you to leave me alone!

Avu: (just walks away) He is such a time waste!

Sidd: (Her antics are so cute! But she has a boyfriend so. Anyway I need to tell Faisu this)
A/N: Guess what he has to tell Faisu?

Avu: (I really thought he was going to do something! Like what is wrong with me?
Avu you are lovestruck!

Can you shut up! Sometimes you start talking like that Bandar!

Then I admit he is quite smart!

I feel like beating you and that Bandar until you get a brain!

But you have to admit you love him right!

Ya fine I love him but you are my mind so you should know about that by now too.

That's why I'm reminding you!

Just go away why am I talking to myself!)

Aashu: (I recorded everything that happened between Sidd and Avu! And I am going to squeal! But why can't my lucky be romantic sometimes? But anyway what has happened to Avu she is standing there only) Avu what happened?

Avu: What happened?

Aashu: Someone was standing red head to toe after Sidd left on the same spot!

Avu: (I swear this Bandar or my stupid mind will get me killed one day!) Oh that I was thinking about something.

Aashu: About your Bandar right! Anyway leave that but You were with him in one room in the night so you had fun?

Avu: What the hell Aashu! I was drunk.

Aashu: That's why I think you did something in the night!

Avu: I was wearing clothes in the morning.

Aashu: Maybe he put them back on you.

Avu: Aashu can you shut up now! I bet you and lucky did it already.

Aashu: No we would never.

Avu: Oh my god so much hatred! Then you know what you should break up!

Aashu: No! Why should I? I understand you are looking for a boyfriend but Sidd exists right.

Avu: So possessive about your boyfriend!

Aashu: Actually I thought something happened between you guys because in the morning you were hugging him.

Avu: Hoe do you know?

Aashu: Oh Jai sent us a video in the group chat!

Avu: JAI!!!!!! I swear I hope Reemi never forgives you!

Aashu: Yaar! We have to go to school! Vaishu di, Abhi, Riyaz, Sidd just left in the car. And lucky is outside so I'm leaving. Hope you get to school.

Avu: I'll just take bike. And I will reach before you!

Aashu: We will see.

Avu: (Aashu left and then I thought of taking my bike but I was feeling a bit dizzy since morning and my head was aching so bad. How much did I drink yesterday? But everyone left and I have only 10mins to reach school. I have to take bike. But before I went I squeezed for lemons and got all the lemon juice in my water bottle as I can't be drunk while driving! And then I took a sip and it was sooooo sour but I have to go now. So I took my waterbottle and went outside when I saw my cutie pie standing outside!)

(A/N: How many of you thought it was Sidd? 😂😂😂)
Avu: (I was running towards my bike aka my cutie pie when I felt my head ache just get worse like what was I doing yesterday? And then I slowed down when I saw .. Wait is it really him? But I hate him and what is he doing here? And I ran towards him)

??: Not you again.

Avu: Are you going to school today?

??: Ya but why do you care?

Avu: Are you going now?

??: Avneet I am going to school now! but I am not a taxi driver.

Avu: Varun pleaseeeeee!

Varun : Nope! I told you that I would take revenge so consider this revenge on my behalf!

Avu: (Got behind him on the bike) Then let's go!

Varun: Avneet get off my bike! Like go on your own bike!

Avu: (Let's do sweet talk now) Varun actually I am sorry for that day! Just take me to school now!

Varun: No! Never! And you were talking so much that day! So go by yourself. And if you are planning to sit here all day then I don't mind skipping school.

Avu: Awww! You would skip school for me!

Varun: No actually I will just go with car!

Avu: (started tickling him like what a child would do for chocolate) What happened? Are you taking me or not? Because I can keep ticking you like this.

Varun: (She is a total child! Actually I feel like she is totally different from other girls! Kabhi kabhi voh dhamki dekar chali jati hai aur kabhi kabhi voh mujhe pareshaan karti hai! But whatever she is she is a total angel but just as a friend! Maybe I should help her!)
Fine fine stop tickling me first and I will take you okay.

Avu: (This guy is so weird! Sometimes he is such a bully and sometimes he is like a best friend! Maybe we should give friendship a try!)
let's go and don't take too long! We have only 5 mins left.

Varun: (Started driving) Fine! But tell me one thing why didn't you take your own bike? Usually you go right?

Avu: How do you know that I usually take my bike?

Varun: I'm your neighbor so obviously I see you everyday while going to school!

Avu: Oh so someone notices me! Anyway yesterday we went to club and I drank too much so my head is still paining and I am already a speedy driver so if the police spots me I am dead!

Varun: okay!

Avu: (Half way through I felt really sleepy so I slept)

Varun: (I was driving when I felt Avneet hugging me and she was sleeping! And she is a cutie honestly but she is so annoying sometimes but I only want friendship between us nothing more! And after a while we reached school)

*Inside the classroom*

Sidd: (I sat on the window seat of the class room and looked outside not paying attention to what the teacher was saying but why didn't Avu come yet? I think she is late again. But I was looking outside the window and what I saw shocked me! Avu was on a bike with Varun and she was hugging him)

*At school entrance*

Varun:Avneet wake up!

Avu: What time is it? Let me sleep!

Varun: (God help me! First this girl asks for help and then she forgets that I exist. I shook her until she was awake) AVNEET!

Avu: Okay okay I'm awake! (She gets off the bike and starts running to class.

Varun: Where are you going we are late!

Avu: I am going to class and I only needed to get to school and I took your help but it doesn't mean I became your girlfriend or something that I will follow you around!

Varun: but I helped you so you have to help me!

Avu: oh I will get in class perfectly and no one will notice but I don't know about you!

Varun: Because of you I got late so you have to help me.

Avu: Fine follow me!

Varun: (I followed her until I saw her taking the back foot of the classroom and we sat on the last bench)

Avu: Learn from the pro!

Sidd: (This must be a miracle! One day Avu is a total rival of Varun and now she comes to school with him like that. Wait! I am so dumb! Avu must have been a bit drunk from yesterday! I should have taken her to school with the rest of us! But she didn't come to class? I looked around and saw Avu sitting with him on the last bench like what has happened to her? I will just ask her after class)

Varun: Avneet do you have the book?

Avu: Ya why?

Varun: Can you share?

Avu: There is a word called please!

Varun: But I don't use that word!

Avu: Then I don't share my things!

Varun: Fine Please!

Avu: (raises her hand so that the teacher can see)

Teacher: What happened Avneet?

Avu: Ma'am Varun doesn't have his book so he is disturbing me!

Varun: WHAT!

Avu: Ma'am see and now he is saying that I am wrong!

Teacher: Varun out of my class! If you don't have the book you could have asked Avneet but you were disturbing her!

Varun: But ma'am! I didn't...

Teacher: Shut up and get out of my class!

(He got out not before glaring at Avu)

*Class ended*
Sidd: (The whole class was exiting the classroom with the teacher so the class would be empty and I pulled Avu towards me)

Avu: (I bumped into him) What are you doing?

Sidd: I need an explanation!

Avu: Of what?

Sidd: Of how you came to school.

Avu: Oh so someone was stalking me!

Sidd: No I wasn't!

Avu: Who said it was you!

Sidd: Fine I saw you coming on the bike with Varun but weren't you Enemies with him or something?

Avu: (pulling his cheeks) Sidd you are such a bholi! Kisi ka fayeda uthane nahi jante!

Sidd: (moving her hands away from his face) OMG what did you do to him?

Avu: Shut up okay! First of all I was drunk and then in the morning you all went to school without me and how will I go to school if I am drunk? I mean I can drive but I would have drives fast and then I would have got into an accident! But no you don't care about me you wanted me to die on...

Sidd: (put a finger on her lips and pulled her closer by the waist) stop being such a sweet trouble!

Avu: (bit his finger which was on her lips so that he removes it)

Sidd: Owwww! What was that for!

Avu: I know that I am sweet but you called me trouble and now you better stay away from me or else.

Sidd: (pulled her closer and they were pressed on to each other) Or else what pyaari pareshaani?

Avu: (I don't know what it is with this guy and pulling me into him) Or else I will not tell you why the whole class was staring at you in weird ways in the morning Bandar ke bache!

Sidd: (how did she notice that everyone was looking at me in the morning but I really want to know why?)

Avu: (He was thinking something when someone pushed him and then he fell on top of me and in a flow I jest hugged him and it was a really awkward position until i saw that Faisu pushed us! I will not leave these two! Actually I'll tell Jaanu to fix Faisu and I will fix this bandar) BANDAR!!!!Get off me right now!

Sidd: First stop hugging me!

Avu: (Here I am dying due to his weight and there that gadhe ke bache Faisu is taking photos! I stop hugging bandar when he tries getting up but Faisu pushes him again and he land on my stomach) BANDAR KE BACHE got off me right now and Faisu I will tell Jaanu everything if you dare push Sidd again!

Faisu: (Avu called him Sidd which means she is going to tell meri Jaan I mean Jaanu and ruin my future so I guess I shouldn't push him)

Avu: Didn't you hear me Bandar get off me!

Sidd: And what if I don't?

Avu: Bandar stop your drama! Please.

Sidd: I won't I will be on top of you only! What will you do and about finding out what's wrong with me I'll ask Faisu! Now tell me what will you do?

Avu: SIDDHART NIGAM get off me right now! I'm on my fucking PMS!

Sidd: (Got off her that very second as he was literally scared of Avu now as she screamed so loud but luckily no one heard)

Faisu: Oh so something was going to happen between you guys! Luckily both of you were dressed when I came in but think if Ms Anjali our computer teacher came in and you both were naked then she would have fainted! And what yaar Sidd You should know that Avu is on her PMS.

Avu: (Avu Ab toh tu gaya! Giving the death glare at Faisu) Faisu can you shut up for once! If he is lying on top of my stomach and I'm on my PMS what do you think will happen?

Faisu: But why did you tell Sidd that? You could have just pushed him off and got up right?

Avu: Faisu I cant lift an elephant!

Sidd: So a Buffalo is calling Siddhart Nigam and elephant how ironic!

Avu: (jumped on Sidd's back) If I am a buffalo you have to carry me!

Faisu: So cute!!!

Avu: Don't forget I'm telling Jaanu about you! And you have time to do stuff! Jaanu is not on her PMS!

Faisu: Avu please concentrate on your own life! Sidd must be so unhappy that he couldn't do it.

Avu: If you say one more word!

Faisu: Fine I won't say anything but the reason everyone was looking at you in the morning is because you had lipstick on your face as if someone kissed you!

Sidd: (Faisu left for the canteen while I remembered that yesterday when Avu was drunk she kissed me on my cheek and I never removed the mark! How dumb am I? I should have removed it! How come I never looked in the mirror and how come Mumma and bhaiya never told me! Wait I was in Avu's house and obviously I didn't even comb my hair today!🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️ But it is also partly Avu's fault!)

Avu: (Still on Sids's back) Let's go!

Sidd: Nope I want my gift!

Avu: Is it your birthday that I will give you gift? And even if it is why would I give you gift?

Sidd: Oh really someone kissed me yesterday in the night and the mark is still there!

Avu: Ohhh So you want me to kiss you again!😏😏

Sidd: Nope If I have to carry you to the canteen I will carry you the whole day and you have to do whatever I tell you to!

Avu: No I won't and in fact I can walk to the canteen myself!

Sidd: But who said I'm letting you go?

Avu: (tried to get off his grip but couldn't) this is not fair what did I do?

Sidd: Oh hello! Yesterday I had to purposely sleep with you even if I didn't want to and in the morning Jai took a video of us and then when I came to school I got embarrassed just because you kissed me yesterday!

Avu: There will be many teachers in the canteen and I don't want detention again!

Sidd: (Just started walking towards the canteen) I don't care what you want!

Avu: I hate you!

Sidd: As if I love you!

Avu: You are mean!

Sidd: Actually my name is Siddhart!

Avu: No you are bandar!

Sidd: Now toh you are gone!

Avu: Ha ha Kya Karega Tu?

Sidd: Remember can carry you the whole day in front of everyone!

Avu: Ya ya I will just get away from you in the canteen!

Sidd: Who said I am letting you go?

Avu: If you are that desperate you can just tell me you know!

Sidd: The thing is that I am not desperate!

Avu: Ya that's why you want to carry me so much!

Sidd: (reached the canteen and saw their friends and went to their table)

Jai: Looks like my Didi finally got a boyfriend!

Avu: Jai be happy that you have Reemi! And he is not my boyfriend.

Jai: Actually Reemi forgave me because I am going to take her on a date tomorrow as it is Saturday!

Sidd: (Sat down but placed Avu on his lap)

Abhi: I never thought that Sidd would get a girlfriend!

Sidd: She is not my girlfriend.

Vaishu: Ya that's why you made her sit in your lap!

Avu: Actually some people cannot resist staying away from me!

Sidd: Actually this is your punishment for getting me embarrassed!

Avu: Ya ya!

Aashu: Today was so fun!!!!

Riyaz: Shut up!

Avu: Why what happened?

Anushki: Don't even ask! The whole eleventh grade was looking at them and luckily the teacher wasn't there!

Riyaz: Exactly I wish I was in 12th grade with Sidd and you guys!

Avu: But what happened?

Anushki: Lucky and Aashu were making out in the middle of the class!

Faisu: Chiiii yaar!

Jaanu: And this Faisu is so annoying! He is always disturbing me! I don't even know why I sat with him in maths class! I should have sat with Sidd!

Faisu: Shut up!

Avu: Bandar let go of me now!

Sidd: No!

Avu: Pleaseeee!

Sidd: Only if you go and disturb Varun for a while and then you can go!

Avu: So someone is jealous that I came to school with Varun today and wants me to prove that there is nothing between us!

Sidd: Whatever just go!

Avu: (took her water bottle and went to Varun who was asking his friends to click a few photos of him)

Varun: (talking to his friend) Yaar picture Achchi nahi aayi! Dobara click kar!

Friend: Okay!

Varun: No this one also doesn't look good! Take it again.

Avu: (screams to Varun) Abe jaisi shakal hogi waise hi picture aayegi!😂

Varun: Think of the devil and she appears!

Avu: Oh so you were thinking about me!

Varun: Kya kaam hai!

Avu: So rude! No hi hello. Just kaam kya hai!

Varun: Ya I am rude!

Avu: Actually kuch bhi kaam nahi thi.

Varun: Then why are you wasting my time!

Avu: (Was distracting Varun and she added spicy chili in his lunch which he was going to eat) I'm actually not wasting your time! You are wasting your own time by talking to me!

Varun: Ya whatever!

Friend: Let's eat lunch now we got enough pictures!

Varun: Okay!

Avu: (just stood there looking at random stuff.)

Varun: (started eating his lunch when he ate something really spicy) ow ow ow! Give me water! Fast!

Friend: There is no water here!

Varun: (Saw Avu's water bottle and drank from it without noticing who's bottle it was) OH my god!!!! It became more spicy! What have you added in this water!

Avu: Oh that was not ware it was lemon squash!

Varun: Fuck you!

Sidd: (walked over to  Varun and gave him some water)

Avu: (was laughing her head out) Ya ya Bandar help the poor guy!

Varun: (got to know what Avu did) Its all your fault!

Avu: Ya I know!

Sidd: Avu!!!!

Avu: What!

Sidd: Nothing! Actually Avu is very sorry for what she did.

Avu: Actually I am not sorry! And this Bandar ke bache only told me to disturb you!

Varun: I don't care just get out of my sight and don't talk to me anymore!

Avu: I don't even want to talk to you anymore!

Sidd: (closed her mouth with his hand) Chup kar!

Avu: (bit his finger again and he removed it) Stop closing my mouth always!

Sidd: Nakchadi!!!! By disturb I didn't mean murder.

Avu: Ya so he didn't die YET!

Sidd: Only because I gave him water.

Avu: I don't care! You only said that you will leave me if I disturb him so leave me now!

Sidd: (Avu just ran away) kaisi ladki hai yaar? Anyway I have to talk to Faisu.

*Time skip to Afterschool*

Sidd: (It was 5:30 and it was dark outside and everyone except Faisu, Avu and Jaanu left for home but Avu and Jaanu were at detention so this is the right time to ask Faisu)

Faisu: (At the school entrance) Sidd Tu yaha kya kar rahi hai?

Sidd: Faisu I have to tell you something important.

Faisu: Okay say!

Sidd: You know one year ago

Faisu: Ya one year ago was in 11th grade.

Sidd: So last year......

______________________________________________________

I know I updated late! Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter!!!

Guess what happened a year ago?

4354 words!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6.4K 86
Hello sidneet fans! I am here with a sidneet fanfic and this is my first Wattpad story. So pls co-operate if there are any mistakes. Let's begin... ...
93.2K 8.6K 49
A story of complicated friends who hide things from each other....Have many secrets in their hearts....They show their hard side to each other hiding...
302K 13.6K 33
UNEDITED. Avneet Kaur Nandra, who was a very bubbly girl but now is just a tortured slave by her parents or I must say Mr and Mrs Sharma now.. Sid...
84.3K 4.1K 79
This is my first story pls forgive my mistakes so this story is about how two rival group leaders accidently get married. The boy is the biggest pl...