Lawsuit

Od TheEiriniii

Being the CEO of Kim Corporation, Kim Jisoo is bound to face problems and make decisions that are favorable t... Více

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Surprise 🎁
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

Chapter 23

2.3K 100 54
Od TheEiriniii

POV of Jisoo

After Rosé's confession and my reply to her, she suddenly became more extra in everything. I just received every action that she gave, but sometimes it feels weird, especially if I don't know how to reciprocate it. Despite some awkward moments, I'm starting to enjoy having someone to take care of you genuinely.

It's more than two months now since her birthday. Both of us became busy with our work after that. I became active with the preparation of the Yang Project due to the deadline that my grandfather gives me. On the other hand, she became busy with schedule, recordings, and practices since she is making her comeback in May. Our busyness came to the point wherein we didn't see each other at home due to our conflicting schedule, but despite that, she never forgets to send me messages to remind me to eat and to ask about my day.

I can say that her small gestures are the ones who have an impact on me. She has her way of making my heart flutter. I just hope that day would come wherein I can reply to her three words and eight letters.

My thoughts were interrupted when Mr. Lee enters my office. "Ms. Kim, you have a visitor." He said while smiling widely.

I frowned because, base on my schedule, I'm not expecting someone for today, just loads of paperwork.

"Annyeong!" Rosé greeted with a wide bright smile. She's holding three paper bags.

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see my wife because I miss her." She said sweetly

"Aigooo! I thought you're busy practicing right now?"

"I am, but I have a 1-hour break." She said while preparing the food that she brought. "Mr. Lee, this is for you." She gives Mr.Lee one of the paper bags.

"Thank you, Mrs. Kim. Do you have anything to asked ma'am before I leave the office?" Mr. Lee said

"None of Mr. Lee. You can now take your lunch." I said, and he leaves the office.

I turn my attention to Rosé, who is still preparing the food.

"You should have used your time to take a rest," I said to her

"I told you I wanted to see my wife." She smiled at me. "And I wanted to eat lunch with her. Come, let's eat!" She said

We eat together all the food that she brings and we're enjoying our random conversation. I didn't imagine I would enjoy this kind of thing. After eating, I offered to clean our garbage and let her rest for a while.

I get my keys and phone in the table; then, I went to Rosé who is sitting on the couch.

"Let's go. I'll drive you to your agency." I said and offered her my hand.

"Ani. I can call my manager to get me. You're still busy with your recent project, and I don't want to disturb you." She said while waving her hands.

I ignored what she said and gets her hand. "You said you missed me, but now you don't want me to drive you to your company. Tsk." I said while I'm dragging her out of my office.

"It's not like that. I just don't want to disturb you with your work." She said again

We were near Mr. Lee's table when I faced her. "You will never be a disturbance to me, Mrs. Kim. Remember that, okay?" She just nodded.

I continued walking towards Mr. Lee. "I'll just drive her to her agency. If someone asked for me, tell them I'll be back fast."

"Do you want me to drive you, Ms. Kim?" He asked

"Ani. I'll just drive on my own."

We are now walking in the lobby when we saw Chanyeol. ( Aish! This man again.) I just act cool even though I'm bothered now with this man's presence.

"Chaeyoung-a!" He called and immediately hugged my wife.

(Aishhh! Is it necessary to hug? He can just greet her with a simple hi!)

"Chan! It was nice to see you. How are you?" Rosé asked him and reciprocated the hug.

"I'm fine, just a little busy with work. I heard you're having a comeback soon, congratulation." He said with a smile.

"Yeah. I hope you could come to my comeback stage. Jisoo and her friends would be there." She said to him

(Jjinja?! He invited him but not me?! She just mention it to me that she would have a comeback but never asked me! I'm the one who suggested that we will come. Aisshh! Jjinja?!)

"Really? Sure, I would definitely attend it." He said with a smile

"We'll go ahead now, chan. I still have practice. See you around." She said, and offered a hug!

We headed to the car after their small talk. She keeps talking random things the whole ride, and I just give her short answers, which would immediately die down the entire conversation. After almost 30 minutes, we already arrived at her agency.

"We're here," I said and was about to go outside to open the door for her, but she stops me.

"Do we have a problem?" She asked worriedly

"Nothing." I just answered plainly

"Then why the hell do you act like that!" She yelled

"I already said it's nothing! Maybe I'm just tired!" I countered back

"That's why I told you that I'll just ask my manager to pick me up because I knew you're tired, but you still insisted." She said

"I offered to drive you here. It's just that I'm not in the mood right now." I tried to tell her calmly

"Is it about Chanyeol again?"

"What?! No! I told you I'm just tired! You're making this a big deal." I said, getting irritated into this kind of conversation.

"No! This is about Chanyeol! You're like this during my birthday."

"FINE, THIS IS ABOUT HIM! WHEN HE IS ARROUND, I FELT LIKE YOU DIDN'T SEE ME! You give him all of your attention! You even invited him on your comeback! You didn't do that to me!" I blurted out

"That's not true! I already inform you about the comeback ahead of time!" She explained

"That's the point you INFORMED me! The difference between him and me is that you INVITED him! I just suggested to come into your comeback, and you didn't invite me!"

"Seriously, Jisoo?! You're comparing my invitation to him from you?" She said

"You don't understand my point!" I said and punched the steering wheels

"I certainly don't understand because you're childish again with your jealousy!"

"You called this childish?!" I glared at her

"It is childish! You didn't trust me when I told you that we're nothing! You keep on adding color to a painting that purposely made to be in black and white!" She said, and stop for a while. "I already told you that I love you. Why can't you just trust me?"

AFTER ONE MONTH

It's almost a month since our fight in the car. It created a wall between the two of us. It's our first major fight, and I think both of us don't know how to handle this kind of situation. We choose to drop the topic and acted as nothing happen. But I guess that's our mistake; we never talk about it.

Awkwardness always fills our atmosphere, which leads us to choose not to be in one place.

(I hate what's happening now! We're getting there, we understand each other already, but I blow it up!) I said to myself. (I indeed became childish there, and now I don't know what to do)

I keep on scrolling on my computer. (Ugghhh! I miss her already!) I said as I keep on watching her teasers. Her music video will be out tomorrow, and she will shot the comeback stage tomorrow.

"UNNIEEEEEE!" (Son) Chaeyoung barge in my office.

"Oh, Chaengie," I said and stood up to hug her. "Why are you here?"

"I don't have anything to do. I already finish my schedule for today." She said and pouted

I got back to my table and started working again while she just headed to the couch.

"Then why didn't you go out with your girlfriend?" I asked since they are always together and how come she's not with her now.

"She's doing something now." She said without looking at me.

"Ow, where?"

"Why are you keep asking about Mina? Don't you have a wife already?!" She said sounded irritated

"Yah! I'm just curious!" I said and threw a crumpled paper on her.

She just glared at me before turning the television in my office.

"Unnie, let's go somewhere." She said while still watching the television.

"Can't you see I'm busy?" I said and pointed the papers on my desk. "Why don't you ask Dahyunie?" I said and got back to my work

"She's with Sana Unnie." She said

"Sana? Who's that?"

"One of the exchange doctor from Japan." She answered

"Oww. Then go call Jeongyeon or Lisa" I just replied without glancing at her.

"Lisa unnie is busy, and Jeongyeon Unnie is not answering my calls or messages."

"Ow, that is why you're here," I said and just nodded

We became silent for a moment.

"Unnie?" She called

"Hmmm?"

"How would you know if someone is already tired of you?" She asked

I frowned from her question, so I raised my eyes to see her. She is still watching television.

"Are you and Mina okay?"

She paused for a moment before answering me.

"Of course, we're okay." She said. "Yeah, we're okay." She continued as if convincing herself.

(No, you're not.)

"Chaengie?" I called her with a sad tone

"We're really fine, Unnie. I just asked random questions because I'm bored." She explained and threw a smile at me.

(They are not okay. I can sense it. Why can't you open to us, Chaengie?)

Son Chaeyoung is the type of person who never shares her problem with others, including us. She said that other people have their issues; that's why she doesn't want to add a burden to them. We are just surprised sometimes when she starts to cry without any reason, that's the only moment we know that something is wrong with her.

"Since your bored, why don't you help me?" I said, and goes near her.

She frowned while staring at me. "With your paperwork? Unnie, let me remind you that my field of expertise is different from yours."

"Ani, not with my paperwork. Help me with my problem with my wife."

"oh, you two have a problem? What is it?" she asked, diverting her full attention with me.

I told her what happen from Rosé's birthday up to our fight last month.

"so you're jealous," she said, holding her chin while nodding her head. "Then why don't you apologize? It's your fault, and I can't believe you make it last for a month, Unnie! It's not good, especially for the both of you how just got married."

I kept silent and just diverted my eyes in the other direction.

"HAHAHAHAHA. You don't know what to do, don't you?" She asked while laughing.

I just give her a blank stare. "will I asked for help if I know what to do?"

"Ow, yeah, right. Hmmm" She said while holding her chin again.

It seems like an idea pops up from her brain. She then explains it to me.

"YAH! SON CHAEYOUNG! Isn't it embarrassing to do that?!" I yelled

"It is! But remember what Lisa Unnie said, she will be in touch with small things." She insisted

"YAH! That is not a small thing!"

"Who cares! It's for your wife, unnie!" She said.

(I can't believe she wants me to do that kind of thing.)

I saw here pick up a call, and it seems like she needs to work.

"I'll go ahead unnie; something came up with work. Take time to think about what I propose, okay? But no matter what your decision is, please fix it." She said and hugged me before she leaves. "See you at Rosé Unnie's come back tomorrow."

(Should I do it? But it will surely be embarrassing, and it will be the headline of the news for how many weeks.)

THE NEXT DAY

I decided to take Chaeyoung's advice. I asked Mr. Lee to prepare all that I need this morning since Rosé's schedule is in the afternoon.

Since Rosé's schedule is in the afternoon, I decided to go into the office to do some work first.

I'm currently fixing the documents that I just finished when Mr. Lee got inside.

"Oh, Mr. Lee, I just got finish. Is everything set?" I asked

"Yes, Ms. Kim, everything is ready, but—" he is hesitant to finish his sentence.

"But what?" I asked while looking at him

"Your grandfather just called an emergency meeting. He wants you to brief him with the project, His already at the board room and the others are sitting up." He said

(Every time I promised Rosé something, an emergency like this would show up! Aishhhh. Destiny is not really on our favor, huh?)

"Can't you do that for me, Mr. Lee? You knew what is happening in the project, and I know you can explain it to him clearly."

"I told him that, but he insisted that you explain it to him." He said again

(aishhh! That old man! He wanted me to choose the company first, then my wife like what he did!)

"Fine!" I immediately proceeded to the board room.

"Good afternoon, grandpa." I bowed. "I'll just brief you for a while about the project, but Mr. Lee here will continue about the details of it."

He just nodded at me. I started to explain to him about the project, and he keeps on asking something about it.

"Mr. Lee will continue the other grandpa. I still have something important to do," I said as I glance in my watch.

(shit! I'm already late. I hope I can still see her perform.)

"No! You are the CEO; you're the one responsible for explaining this to me, not your secretary," he yelled at me, which made me stop.

"Grandpa, it's my wife's comeback now. I need to support her."

"Your wife will have a lot of comeback in the future wherein you can support, but this project is just one shot. You can't afford to mess this up," he said

"This is not yet the actual presentation, grandpa! This is just a briefing, and I'm sure Mr. Lee would do it just like what we have a plan." I explain again.

"KIM JISOO! You are the CEO! You should learn to put the company first before anything." he yelled.

"You're asking me to prioritize the company first before my wife?" I ask, still can't believe

"Yes, it's the only way to ensure the success of our business," he said

"Ani. I'll show you that I can still ensure the success of this company without sacrificing my time with the important people to me." I said firmly before leaving the office.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you saw "24/365 with Blackpink"? Both JENLISA & CHAESOO are sailing at that prologue! HAHAHA, I wanted to update at that time as a celebration of the new reality show of the Pinks but this chapter is not yet ready :( Let's give a lot of support to the Pinks on this comeback :)

BTW, this story reaches 1.5k reads :D GOMAWO! Thank you for reading, voting, and leaving comments :) I appreciate all of that :) I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

71.5K 4.7K 101
"Life was beautiful and peaceful but one day we lost her. The Gem of our beautiful home . Park Jisoo, a doctor who made a success in her own way. the...
425K 12.4K 31
one is a CEO, one is a person, just a person
30.1K 1.2K 11
one was an aspiring law student who was never a believer of love after losing her parents at such an early age. one was a hopeless romantic free spir...
158K 6.5K 60
Park Chaeyoung made a reckless decision because of a desperate situation. She had to disappear from his sight to save her loved ones. In return, she...