Protect Our Love

By thebrianbyeol

No one ever thought that a 16 year old girl could have such an unforgettable past. Normally at that kind of... More

Chapter 1 : I Just Can't
Chapter 2 : The Only Way
Chapter 3 : Back On The Track
Chapter 4 : Daebak
Chapter 5 : What Is Going On?
Chapter 6 : A Real Twist
Chapter 7 : Do Kyung Soo
Chapter eight : Complicated
Chapter ten : Smile
Chapter eleven : Black Pearl
Chapter twelve : I Am Not A Boy
Chapter thirteen : I'm With You
Chapter fourteen : What Is LOVE?
Chapter 15 : Three In One
Chapter 16: Just Trust Her
Chapter 17: Disguise
Chapter 18 : Jane or Jack?
Chapter 19 : Do You Like Him?
Chapter 20 : Wall Of Memories
Chapter 21 :I Need To Know
Chapter 22 : Confession
Chapter 23 : Missing?
Chapter 24 : This Can't Be Happening
Chapter 25 : Protecting You
Chapter 26 : Revealing The Truth
Chapter 27 : A Whole New Secret
Chapter 28 : The Past In The Future
Chapter 29 : Tension Or Vacation
Chapter 30 : Feelings
Chapter 31 : It Starts Now
Chapter 32 : Her Story
Chapter 33 : Sehun's Story
Chapter 34 : Change Of Plans
Chapter 35 : Mianhe
Chapter 36 : Destroy
Chapter 37 : Protect Our LOVE
Chapter 38 : I Don't Remember
Chapter 39 : My Heart Hurts
Chapter 40 : Happy Not Pain
Chapter 41 : Cry, Cry, Cry
Chapter 42 : Say Goodbye?
Chapter 43 : Two Hearts
Chapter 44 : Where Am I?
Chapter 45 : This Is Not Good
Chapter 46 : Not Possible
Chapter 47 : Together
Chapter 48 : I'm Not Leaving
Chapter 49 : It's Alright, It's Love ♥
Author's Last Note

Chapter nine : Who Is He?

307 15 0
By thebrianbyeol

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

"We're back!" I shouted happily as I enter our dorm. I could see the all the members busy doing their own stuff. Some were singing and some were watching TV, the rest? Mollayo, I can't describe 12 boys altogether, right?

"Oh, waseo?" Chen asked as he unplugged her earphones.

"How is Jack? Is he okay?" Luhan didn't even turn to look at me. He was sitting on the sofa watching TV with Sehun and Kai.

"Geez, hyung. He's fine."

"Did you guys bought something for him on the way?" Kris hyung suddenly asked.

"We got him some fruits, hyung!" Chanyeol replied and sat down with the trio that was watching TV.

"Jeongmal? Great." XiuMin hyung added. He was doing some sit-ups near a corner.

"Who's turn is it tomorrow?" Asked Chanyeol.

"NANEUN!" I could hear someone screaming. Where did that come from? I saw Kris laughing with XiuMin.

"Nuga?"

"Tao!" Chen answered and pointed to the bathroom. I laughed loudly. EXO-M's maknae is seriously funny! Then I saw Suho coming out from the bathroom. He had this tired expression written all over his face. My laughter became even worse.

"Hyung, don't tell me..."

"Aishhh! Don't ask, Baekhyun!" He said and walked towards his room.

"Suho hyung!!!!" Tao shrieked from inside the bathroom. "Don't leave me alone!"

Gosh what a scaredy cat! It's not even night yet!

I could hear the other members laugh. "Suit yourself, Wushu Panda!" I said loudly and went straight to the kitchen. If I stay there any longer, Tao would dragged me to the bathroom with him.

In the kitchen was D.O and Lay. Lay was sitting on a chair, playing his acoustic guitar. It was our song, It's My Turn To Cry. It sounds perfect when Lay plays it acoustic.

"Andwaeyo, it's my turn to cry...

naega halgeyo... Geudaeui nunmul moa.

It's my turn to cry, naege matgyeoyo.

Geu nunmulkkaji this time, this time, yeah..." I sang the song as I walked towards D.O. He was chopping some vegetables. Great, he is cooking for dinner!

"Hyung, is everything okay there?" He asked, still chopping. "Yeah. Everything is okay."

Then I remembered something. Jack's smile. I froze to the spot. What's happening to me? His smile was stuck in my head. Seriously, I don't know what hit me but I keep thinking of one thing.

Is he really a NAMJA?

Lay stopped playing his guitar and spotted me. I was frowning deeply. "Yaa! Why is your face like that?" He snapped his fingers. I shooked my head several times before looking at him.

"Ahh, amudo eobseo, hyung!"

"Jinjja? You look like you have just killed someone." He added playfully.

"Gosh, hyung! Do I look like a killer to you? You must be kidding me!" I protested. He just grinned and continued to play his guitar.

Then, I looked at D.O. He is the closest member to Jack, as far as I know. Maybe he knows something about him? I pulled a chair and sat down, facing his back.

"Jeogi, D.O-ahh..." I called for him.

"Hm?"

"How well do you know Jack?"

"Not that much." He replied calmly. "Wae?"

"Well, do you notice anything weird about him? Like..." I paused. "Like girly things?" What am I saying?

Suprisingly, he stopped chopping. I could see him lifting his head, but no words came out from him.

"D.O?"

"Boya, hyung? What girly things? Stop making things up, hyung." He answered without looking back. And he continued with his cooking.

"Geuge anira! What I mean is, do you... I mean, you feel like you're... erm, no... Like... ahhh!!!" I hold my head with both of my hands. Gosh, it's so hard to say it out!

"Hyung, you're having too many imaginations. Go get some rest or take a shower or do anything that can keep you calm." He suggested.

I sighed. "Hm, I think you're right. I'm going to take a nap!" I stood up and went to my room. I must be imagining things too much, so my instant solution is, napping!

"Awhhh..." I yawned as I entered my room.

Byun Baekhyun. Stop thinking about Jack and just sleep!

********

Someone's P.O.V. *one of EXO*

I bit my lips as I hear what Baekhyun said. He is starting to suspect something about Jack. No, this isn't right!

"Hm, I think you're right. I'm going to take a nap!" Baekhyun said. I heard the sound of a chair moving. He must be going to his bedroom!

My eyes caught a glimpse of a magazine and quickly picked it up. He passed me and entered his bedroom. He didn't even notice me and I could hear him yawning.

I sighed heavily. What did you do, Jane? Please remember that you're undercover! You're working as a BOY! She must have forgotten her cover since she was hospitalized.

If only I could remind her.

********

Luhan's P.O.V.

"Where is the room for Jackson Ming?" I asked some nurses at the counter. They were blushing when I asked them. I kept smiling, though. Image is important, you know.

"He's in room 21." A nurse answered.

"Second floor." Another nurse added, smiling sweetly.

I nodded and thanked them. "Kamsamhamnida."

I walked towards the nearest elevator and it was empty. Better than having fans following you around. I went in and press the button to the second floor.

Why am I alone? Because Tao and Lay left me behind. We went to buy some gifts for Jack at a store not far from the hospital. We picked a soft, blue pillow for him. What? It was soft, okay? And branded, too. He would love it if he is a real man. Okay back to Tao and Lay. They left the store when I was still looking at some things. Great dongsaengs, right?

So, I had to ask the nurses since I don't really remember where Jack's room was. Silly me.

The door opened at the second floor and I went out. Room 21. Then my eyes caught a room with the number 18. Oh, it must be near this area. I walked and finally, I arrived at room 21. The door was open so I decided to just go in.

"EXO is already taken care of but I still have school to attend. What should I say to them? That I'm working undercover and I was stabbed by a dangerous sasaeng fan?" I stopped near the door. What I heard made me wonder, who is that? It sounds like a girl? And what is that person talking about?

"We'll take care of that." I could hear a man answer. "But there is one thing we should discuss. You know about the school festival, right?"

"Of course, it's at my school!"

My eyes bulged. Wait, is that Jackson? Why does he sounds different? And he goes to SCHOOL? Gosh, we really do not know anything about him.

"I see. You MUST be at the festival."

"Why?"

"We received something again."

"Don't tell me, they threatened EXO again?"

"Yes. And this time they gave the place where they are going to attack them, and that is the school festival. It's open for everyone so we need some extra agents. The only problem is, we don't know who is going to be attacked. We need you there so you could keep an eye on them till we found those people."

"Okay, that's going to be quite easy. But I have another problem..."

"And what is that?"

"I have to perform at that festival so I can't watch them all the time. I think I need some backups."

"You're performing?"

"Erm, my teacher told me to perform. I can't refuse."

"Well then. We'll give you some backup agents that day. But for now, just get better and keep an eye on them."

"Okay. Oh, and please make up some good reasons to tell the school. I still need to graduate and all. Just tell them that I'm still going to perform."

"If that's what you want. I'll get going before someone visits you. Jaljinae." The man said in Korean. I could hear footsteps coming towards the door so I quickly ran to the nearest room and went in. It was actually a store. The man came out from the room and walked towards the elevator. I kept quite inside the store u til th man disappeared in the elevator.

"Huh... that was close." I murmured as I come out from my hiding place. "Who is that guy?" I wondered. And what were they talking about? It was just too confusing! Agents? Backups? Festival? School? Damn it was killing me.

"Yaa, hyung! We were looking for you!"

I turned to see Tao running towards me. Lay was behind him, carrying his acoustic guitar. Where did they come from?

"Where were you guys?"

"We were at the third floor. Tao pressed the wrong button and both of us didn't notice it. So, we got a little lost." Answered Lay with a grin.

"Okay, forget that! Let's go in! I'm dying to give him this pillow!" Tao cut in and raised the blue pillow high above his head.

"Arraseo, let's go in." I said and entered Jack's room. I was trying to forget what I heard earlier, it is just going to make me more confuse. He was sitting and eating some pills. He smiled faintly when he saw us.

"You're here!"

"Annyong, Jackie-ahh!!" Tao ran beside him, handing him the pillow.

"Ige boya?" He asked with a puzzled face.

"It's a gift from the three of us." Lay answered as he sat down beside Jack.

"Oh, you didn't have to..."

"Just think it as your bonus salary or something like that." Tao exclaimed, sitting down with Lay. There was only two chairs there so I took another chair nearby and sat down too. Tao and Lay were sitting on his right and me on the left.

"Gosh. Jeongmal gomawo." He said as he took the pillow, then his eyes caught the sight of Lay's guitar.

"Hm, Lay?"

"Yeah?"

"What song is suitable for an acoustic performance?" He asked slowly. Why is he asking things like that?

Lay thought for a while. "Roy Kim's songs are perfect to play with the guitar. By the way, why are you asking? Do you know how to play a guitar?"

Jack hesitated at first, but then he nodded. "I'm just asking..."

"Wow, you know how to play the guitar?" Here it goes again Tao!

"Yeah..."

"Play for us!" Lay handed the guitar to him.

"Jack is sick and you want him to play?" I asked in disbelief. Can't they see it?

Tao : "Come on, 鹿哥!" (Lu Ge)

Me : "你们不可以这样做!" (You guys can't be like this!)

Lay : "鹿哥, 我要听他玩儿!" (Lu Ge, I want him to play!)

Me : " 你们两个真是..." (You two are really something...)

"你们不要吵架啦." (Don't fight anymore.)

The three of us went blank as we looked at Jack. He can speak CHINESE?

"Neo...?" I stammered. I can't believe, he understood every word we said. Tao and Lay's jaw dropped. They were also shocked.

Jack smiled. My eyes widen. Did he just smiled? Like a real and sincere smile?

"你们不知道我是华人吗?" (You guys don't know I'm a Chinese?"

We shooked our heads together. He is CHINESE?

"Okay, stop with the weird expressions. Do you want me to play or not?" He was already holding the guitar, ready to play.

"Oh, please do!" Tao said excitedly. Lay was nodding beside him. I couldn't get my eyes off him. He is a Chinese and we didn't even ask! Baekhyun and Chanyeol did said that he was from Malaysia but they didn't mention that he was a Chinese like us.

The , he started to play. And shockingly, sing.

"Love, oh... love! Geuraeyo nan, geudaereulan, neomu na joha hamnida! Love, oh... love! Geuraeyo nan, geudareulan, jeongmallo saranghamnida!" It was Love, Love, Love by Roy Kim.

He continued to sing and play. Luhan, are you crazy or is you're heart beating? He was playing the guitar and singing with his eyes closed. He looks like boy to me, but why is my heart beating so fast? And my eyes were glued to him. He looks charming.

I shooked my head. No, what am I saying? I'm not gay! I'm nothing like that! But why am I looking at him like he's a girl? Like I'm in love with him?

Lay and Tao were clapping their hands to the rhythm of the music. He's seriously awesome.

I was so mesmerized with his soft voice, I started to sing with him. He noticed it and smiled to me again. I smiled back, and guess what?

I'M BLUSHING.

I'm blushing like crazy and I don't even know why! And the question that is bothering me now is,

WHO IS HE?

Seriously, I really want to know.

*Luhan is starting to develop some weird feelings to Jane and he even overheard the conversation between Jane and Mr. James, the agent in charge of her. Who is next to notice Jane's girly features? Besides, GIRLS are still GIRLS.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 4K 36
(Y/N) has never been normal, but she wanted to be Her twin brother, D.O, and herself have always had something special. They can see ghosts. D.O lea...
61.7K 2.2K 46
A single accident has scarred their hearts and changed their lives completely One was caught in the past in order to protect his one true love.. Whil...
32.4K 708 59
A Girl with past.. Two ever loving childhood bestfriends and Ten other guys..~~ Trying to sacrifice just for you.~ Two girls who helps you.. But who...
49.8K 2.4K 29
"Do you trust me?" "Yeah.." "What if I tell you that I am not a normal human?" /\ Chaeyoung had to move to her Dad's bestfriend's house. She then mee...