𝗘𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱? 𝗗𝗮𝘂�...

By arigatHanksgozaimUch

Hmm...so one of yueei's teachers has a daughter? The father itself is unexpected too! Together with her class... More

Aika Aizawa
Entrance exam? Or no?
Exam
Chapter 4 | i suck at titles :<
YUEEI?!
Quirk Apprehension what now?!
Aika Aizawa's information
Battle?! Battle.
Hero or Villain team?
Class rep..?
USJ?! But wait-
Villains..?!

Results

1K 24 14
By arigatHanksgozaimUch

-----☆︎------☆︎-------☆︎------☆︎------☆︎------☆︎------☆︎------☆︎----
-☆︎------☆︎------☆︎------☆︎------☆︎------☆︎

Author's PoV

"The one who places last will be expelled?! But that's unfair, and it's just the first day!"
Uraraka talks to aizawa. Who is completely unamused.

"So you think natural disasters, massive accidents,.."

"villain attacks are fair?"

"villain attacks are fair?" Aika mumbles saying it at the same time. Not realizing kirishima heard her.

"Woah aika. How did you..?" She jumps amd rubs her neck.

"Well... hehe i just uh... guessed?" She prayed hoping he will buy it. Kirishima nods shrugging.

"As heroes it our job to reverse it all. So expect from your three years here at U.A. are hardships." he pauses.

"One. After. Another." The rest of the class was filled with Determination.

"Why do i feel like a last minute twist will happen? If it does i'll feel bad for the others.." Aika thought to herself chuckling.

"Now show me what you got. This is,
Plus Ultra"

"No holding back.." She smirks as the test begins.

~~~~

"3.04 seconds!" The robot announces the score of Iida's in the 50 meter-dash.

"His quirk really suites it." Aika says watching the others.

𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚢𝚊 𝙸𝚒𝚍𝚊

𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔: 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎

𝙷𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚜. 𝙴𝚡𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔!

She then already knew what to do. But there was something she wasn't too sure about.

Aika's PoV

"Aika and Yaoyorozu you're up" I nod and walk to the track field. I realized yaoyorozu was the girl behind me in class.

I take a deep breath focusing the image in my mind.

"Good luck um... Aika?" I smile and nod.

"You too Yaoyorozu!" She nods as her shoes change into roller skates-

"WHAT?! KAJJSSGAHBS GAH HER QUIRK IS REALLY HELPFUL" i sigh focusing again.

"Ready...Go!" Yaoyorozu starts ahead of me i stay in my place then clap.

I then appear right behind the finish line and immediately step forward."

"1.3 seconds!" I chuckle hearing gasps here and there then yaoyorozu follows next.

She pants and looks at me.

"Woah that was so cool aika-san" she looks at me in amazement. I blush rubbing my neck.

"E-eh? That was nothing um... thanks you did well too! Your quirk is really helpful for tests like these." I smile as she nods cutely.

"Man my lazy ass will never get a body like hers.." I look at my dad who gives me a small nod holding his clipboard. My face enlightens as i skip towards the rest.

"Aika that was so sick! Although why didn't you just skip the line?" He punches my shoulder lightly while i grinned

"i wasn't sure if it would count. And i'll just do it at the standing long jump." I see him flinch and sweat drop.

"At the long jump huh.. man what is your quirk anyway?" I was about to reply until his name was called.

"You better go now kiri. And get a high score!" I raise my fist as he nods and goes to the track.

~~~~

It was now the grip strengthening test. I gawk at the person who has multiple arms.

"540 KILOGRAMS?!" I immediately cover my mouth and laugh in embarrassment.

"Hehe... whoops?" Mina walks to me hugging me.

"Aikaaa! What will you be doing for that test?" She asks me while i thought about it.

"Maybe i'll just-"

"Aika you're up" i flinch then nod. Mina grins at me.

"Do your best aika-chan!!" She pushes me while i nod.

Dad handed me the device and gives a slight nod. I look at it before setting it at the ground. I gulp and take a deep breath.

I put out my hand pointing it to the device.

"Up" i slowly lift my hand and the device follows.

I slowly began to close my fist as if i'm crushing it. I felt my muscles began to hurt slightly. Then i stop as the pain slightly went worst as the device drops.

"197 kilograms.." I sigh in relief holding my right arm.

"At least it's better than what i expected" I then felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Aika you're seriously a cool girl! You almost broke the device too- well... that's what sensei said.." He smiles sweat dropping.

"Than i should learn to control my quirk more" I then look at my right wrist staring at the bracelet. It's not an ordinary bracelet though, there's a small capsule type thing where you can just flip it up and it reveals a small perfume bottle. Really small.

The perfume bottle contains a soothing oil for my headaches. The smell is really good too. It smells sweet like candy sort of...
I unwrap my bracelet and sprayed some oil onto my right finger. Then i spread it to my left then rub it on my temples. I also use some just below my nose.

I close my eyes trying to ignore the pain in my head. Geez it almost hurts as listening to a history lecture and not do absolute shit making your bum hurt.

"Aika-chaaannn! Are you okay? Oh and i want you to meet these people. You've seen them already but anyways," Mina walks to me with the brunnete from earlier and a frog like girl beside her.

"Hello! Im Uraraka Ochaco! I heard people call you Aika." She smiles probably brighter than the sun.

"Asui Tsuyu. Call me Tsu Aika-san. Kero" She lays her finger on her mouth introducing herself.

"Hello! Pleasure to meet you, right call me Aika!" We chat while waiting for the others to finish and wait for our next turn.

"OOHH AIKA LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE GOING UP AGAINST HIM!" Uraraka points out to a dual haired color boy. His right has a full snowy white and his left has a red color. As i recall he uses... uhh ice?

"Hope i pass...he's pretty strong for me" I walk towards the place where we will do the standing long jump. I stand next to him slightly shivering as i could feel the coldness emitting from him.

"I dunno wether if it's from his powers or his cold demeanor..." I sweat drop focusing back at the place.

"Go!"

I felt the coldness even more as he used his ice to give him a boost. But right before he lands i clap my hands resulting me right in front of the finish line. I sigh in relief regretting and not regretting using my quirk too much.

Well my dad did say to go plus ultra. I wouldn't have actually go beyond the line but hey, no one likes to get expelled. Or so i thought...

~~~~

"GO URARAKA! Im excited for this part!" I grin pushing her to the circle. It was now the last test which is the ball throw.

She threw the ball and it goes further....and further...and further....and fur-

IWHDGAVA WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG-

".....INFINITY?!"

"Uraraka! You got infinity! You're so cool" I swing her body back and forth in excitement.

"A-ah? Aika that was...n-nothing" she smiles rubbing the back of her head.

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙾𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚌𝚘 𝚄𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚊

𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔: 𝚉𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚢

𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚣𝚎𝚛𝚘! 𝙰𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎.

"AIKA YOUR NOW NEXT EEP!" She does tee same to me pushing into the circle. I look at aizawa as he throws the ball at me. While in mid air i brought my hand up stoping the ball.

"Woah... her quirk is really cool"

"What is her quirk anyways?"

"Look at her bo-"

I cringe at the last one. I then brought the ball in front of me. I shift my gaze to aizawa before back to the ball. I bring back my hand in a throwing position the ball following. I then felt a surge of power through my whole body. I hear gasps but i didn't care and threw the ball. My hand still raised as i tried to make it further before landing.

"It hurts.." I silently wince at the strain on my arm, and the headache slightly forming.

"Look at her hair, it's slightly floating"

"Her eyes are glowing too. It's kinda has a blue glow to it!"

"She looks hot right there.."

I then drop my arm my upper body following as i kneeled on my right leg. Panting hardly as i waited for that certain peep.

A few seconds i heard it. Before being able to see it he shows the device to the class.

"874 meters" He states as cheers and shouts burts.

"Woah! Close to nine-hundred!"

"YOU GO AIKA!"

"All right aika!" I smile as i turn my head to the ash blonde. Who was looking-

no staring daggers at me.

i smirk at his direction before standing up and walk to the crowd. I felt his irritation but i ignored it.

"That's payback you bitch"

I crouch down holding my legs and closing my eyes. I then felt a hand on my head ruffling my hair. I ignore it but i felt comfortable at it.

"Midoriya Izuku you're next" i snap my head up looking at the green haired boy holding the ball.

"Midoriya's not doing so well huh?" I hear iida as he steps out watching him.

"Of course he isn't. He's a quirkless guppy!" Bakugou shouted watching midoriya too.

"Quirkless? Didn't you saw what he did?"

"He's not quirkless! He destroyed the giant robot on his own." Iida chops the air while he and bakugou kept bickering. Midoriya then got ready to throw the ball. His arm was surrounded by the same energy in the exam.

....but it only reached a few meters from him...wHat?

......oh. dad.

"I erased your quirk." He starts his hair flowing along with his 'scarf' and his eyes glowing red. Revealing his goggles.

"The judges were irrational accepting someone like you here."

"You- those goggles! You're an undergound hero who can nullify quirks. The Erasing Hero: Eraserhead!" Midoriya's eyes widens unknowingly introducing him. Mumurs and chats were rised from my classmates.

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙰𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚊

𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔: 𝙴𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎

𝙷𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜!

He then grabs midoriya with his weapon. Giving him a small talk.

"Nobody is in a position to come and aid you. Sorry Midoriya, you can't become a hero with your power" he untangles the scarf from him and blinks. His hair and eyes back to normal.

"That's harsh.." i mumbled.

Midoriya went back to the circle gripping on the ball. I had a small hope for him to be able to throw the ball. He went to a position then i noticed....

the same energy surging on the tip of his finger..

"W-WHAT?!"

The ball flyed through the air. The impact made some dust reach us. I smiled as uraraka cheered for him.

"705.3 meters"

"Sensei..." Midoriya stands as his finger is now purple. Clenching his fist tight.

"I can still move!" More cheers erupted as i felt my dad's mood.

"pfft....he must be really happy"

"DEKU YOU SHITRAG EXPLAIN NOW!" Bakugou ran up to him explosions coming out of his hands.

"K-kacchan?!"

Before bakugou reached him the scarf stopped him as his quirk was now erased.

"Wh-what the hell... is with your damn scarf?!" He struggled as aizawa definitely did not looked pleased.

"It's a special capture weapon made with steel wire and woven carbon nanofiber...and don't make me use my quirk too much"

"I have dry eye dammit!" i quickly snorted as the rest gawk at him.

"Too bad. It's such a powerful quirk!" I snorted once again covering my mouth.

~~~~

"These are your results" he brings out a device a hologram showing the results

"Woah wait- huh-?! THIRD PLACE?!" I smile happily at the result. And also felt even more happy seeing the name below me.

"Heh... beat that you egotistic hedgehog" i whispered. As if on cue, he glared at me while i give him a mocking pout.

"Nice job aika! You ranked third again!" Kirishima pats me on the shoulder. I chuckle.

"Oh right i ranked third on the exam too."

"Looks like third's your special number dumbass" i glare at bakugou who smirks.

"Says the one who got fourth..?" I cross my arms leaning closer to him.

"AND THAT WILL BE THE FIRST AND LAST TIME YOU'LL BEAT ME. YOU HEAR THAT?!" I roll my eyes and walk towards uraraka. Congratulating her while midoriya....isn't doing so well

but before that...

"Oh yeah that whole expulsion thing was a lie" i choke on my spit.
(This is the moment, Aizawa became everyone's favorite. Lol)

"It was a logical ruse to make sure you gave it your all" he grins while i sweat drop.

"knew it.....pffttt he's happy"

"WHAAATTTT?!" I laugh even more seeing everyone's reaction. Especially Midoriya's.

"You guys didn't notice? Even aika noticed it too. Geez should've said something" Yaoyorozu says while the others turn silent.

"More like i knew what he's feeling since...you know...oh right you don't-"

"AIKA YOU KNEW?!"

"Yeah... you guys should've said something"
I giggle and look at my father. We make contact and i smirk. He looks away closing the device.

~~~~

"Aika-chan! Wanna come with us and some of the girls to chat for a while?" Mina walks to me as i held my mp3.

"U-uh.. sorry mina maybe next time? I gotta pick something up from the convenience store and head home early" i scratch my head feeling bad once i see her pout.

"Next time okay?! Bye aika see ya tomorrow!" I wave back plugging in my earbuds.

It wasn't a complete lie. I am heading towards the store to grab some candy and a lolipop. But i had a lot of time but eh.. dad's going to be home early too anyways.

I walk inside the convenience store going straight to an aisle where the candies are. I often go here so it's not much a hassle looking through each shelf and aisle. I grab some gum and jelly candy. Then i see a lemon and coke flavored lolipop.

I grinned taking the two out. "Oh yeah i should bye some pork buns for some snack with dad..." I went to pick some pork buns before proceeding to the counter.

I hum to the tune of the music As i bring out my wallet.

♫︎ ˢᵘᶜᵏᵉʳ ♫︎
⏭ ⏯ ⏮↺
ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

♫︎ "I'm a sucker for all the subliminal things
No one knows about you (About you)
About you (About you)
And you're making the typical me
Break my typical rules
It's true, i'm a sucker for you." ♫︎

I then hear a voice calling to me.

"Aika?" I turn around and see the dual haired boy from earlier.

"Oh. Hello! You were the one i competed against right uh..."

"Todoroki Shouto"

"Ah. Hello Todoroki-kun!" i stick my hand out for a handshake and he accepts it.

"So what brings you here?" I paid for the price of the things i bought.

"My sister told me to grab some ingredients. And i also want soba" i chuckle at his behaviour. It's kinda cute too- WAIT

"Here you go miss."

"ah thanks" i grab my items walking to the door.

"See you tomorrow todoroki-kun!" I wave before sticking the earbud back in. He nods than i walk back my house.

I ate one pork bun while heading home. I then felt someone tug my earphone out. I furrow my brows slightly readying myself for a fight until i saw the person.

"If it isn't aizawa-sensei" i grin while he rolls his eyes.

"Hello to you too" i hand him one of the pork buns close to his face. I smile as he takes it. We both walk together eating.

"Logical ruse my ass... you were definitely not lying about expelling someone" i hear a slight choke from him. I snicker raising my brow at him.

"Shut up..."

"Oh please you're interested in them right?" I nudge him as he continues to eat.

"And what if i am.." i smile at his soft side before snickering again.

"Told ya you're a softy"

"Aika.." he whines as i giggle. We approach our house as we both take of our shoes and head inside.

I keep my mp3 and place my bag on the couch before laying on it too.

"Im tired.." i whine my voice muffled through the couch. I then felt the couch dip and a hand patting my head.

"How was school?" I gave him a thumbs up before relaxing again.

"Aika you do know we need to eat dinner" i groan rolling over. Meeting my father's smirk who grabs my hand and pulls me up.

"Let's go sweetheart"

"Softy" i tease before he lets me go face falling on the floor.

"You should at least drop me at the couch.."

♡︎❦︎♡︎

A/n: apparently my braincells won't cooperate and it is 4:20 am.... wHy

also lol i love these two :'>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 8.7K 20
COMPLETE!!! Only his parents and the Midoriyas know that Bakugou has two quirks. Explosion and Outlet. Little do most people know, when people touch...
59.4K 1.7K 47
Hirota Suzumi, additional member of class 1-A bringing their numbers to an awkward 21 because she wasn't really meant to be there but surprisingly, t...
12.7K 386 21
Katsuki Bakugou. An angry blonde hero-in-training. But what if under that anger is pain? So much pain. With his parents absentee from his life and a...
1.2M 42K 32
You're the new teaching assistant at UA for class 1-A. Your main focus is to help students control their quirks and to teach those who are will hand...