Exam

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP-*

"ughhh....shut up" I roll on my bed shifting to another sleeping position. This is so far one of my best sleeps and nothing can destroy it-

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP B-*

"I FUCKING GET IT OKAY?!" I shout at my own alarm clock.

I groan shoving my blanket off my body. I then look at my phone and a notification popping from my screen.

"Entrance exam" that what it says.

"Huh entrance exam..? i don't remember putting a reminder like that-" i freeze. As my eyes went wide. I sat up on my bed and looked to the calendar.

"........

IT'S THE FUCKING EXAM! WHY CAN I BE SO STUPID MY GAHD!" I quickly got out of the bed, that is until my blanket was tangled with my legs making me meet my face flat on the floor.

I then hear a knock on the door. I mentally groan knowing his true intentions.

"Aika? I heard a thud? Are you okay or you forgot today was your exam?"

"Shut it zawa. And no i haven't forgot the exam!" I fix myself then the raven comes in. He looks at me smirking.

"This guy..."

" It's the fucking exam! Why can i be so stupid my gahd- you sure you haven't forgotten? If i could hear a thud please, i could hear your rambling" He repeated what i said in a mocking way. He looks at me with those tired eyes with the look of
'Im so done with this'.

"Im sorry to make you worry sensei" i stuck out my tongue before grabbing my clothes.

"You're making me dislike my job than i already do"

"Pfft...Since when did you start liking it?"

"Never"

I laugh. Before making him walk out of the room for me to change.

I grabbed a black and white shirt hoodie with a small cat print on it. I then grab some shorts, sports shorts that reach up to my mid thighs which is im grateful for.

I head down to see him drink a packet of juice. I quickly grabbed it from him and set it at the table.

"We didn't have breakfast and yet here you are drinking juice" i close the juice with the cap. I proceed to cook some eggs and bacon, since we take turns on making breakfast. I heard him sigh, i walk back to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning to you too tiredzawa~"

He chuckles before checking on his phone.
A few minuted the food is done and i set it on two plates. I gave the other plate to him and we began to eat.

"Aika you do know you shouldn't reveal your last name, and who i am to you." I look up nod hesitantly.

"Oh. Okay.... but why?"

"Don't think of it as a negative way, but it is to keep favoritism and such. Your last name won't be revealed and the staff already knew about it." He cleans up his plate and i do the same.

"....What if they ask my last name?"

"We'll think about it later" i nod feeling nervous.

"AAAHHHHH WHAT IF I DON'T PASS?! HUHU I KNOW DAD ALREADY TOLD ME BUT- BUT- AAAHHHHHH SJSBUAGAJANAKA-"

"Stop being nervous, you're getting quiet and that's so unlike you." I felt fingers rub my forhead again. I didn't respond nor look up as the nervousness still kicked in.