THE IMMORTALS (✓)

Door piadreamer

This is a sequel to A Surprise and A Betrayal. If you haven't read that story go check it out first. Because... Meer

1. I found a sister in you.
2. Buried Truth
3. Further information and the Nightstorms.
4. I'll breathe again
5. Happiness comes in all forms.
6. Single for life - not.
8. A friend or foe?
9. Arising threats.
10. Impossible but true.
11. The silver angel.
12. Suspicions.
13. The Fallen Angel.
14. If aught but death part thee and me.
15. I'm Back.
16. Kasper whispers.....
17. Expect the unexpected
18. Gone
19. Spawn of Satan or Superior than Satan?
20. Watch the world burn.
21. Consul Alec Lightwood Bane
22. The Angel's demise.
23. Searching for Magnus
24. Embrace what you got.
25. First defeat
26. Like a diamond cuts diamond.
27. Challenge accepted.
28. Only one would stand at the end of it all.
29. Looking to a bright future.
Epilogue

7. Perfect two

451 28 81
Door piadreamer

A/N

This chapter contains smut, not recommended for readers below 18. Also, this is just a fluffy, smutty fun chapter and it won't affect the storyline much, so if you want to skip it you can.

And, I'll also give a warning before the smut starts, so if you just want to read the normal fun part you can.

Also, this chapter is dedicated to egurerk Hope you'll enjoy reading it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

"Magnus Lightwood Bane! Dare you have one more of those drinks and you're sleeping on the couch for a month!" Alec stated matter of factly.

"Alexander, darling not fair. I'm not even tipsy." Magnus pouted, showing him his best puppy eyes.

"That's exactly the point, Magnus!" He snatched the glass of whiskey Martini from his hand and put it on the counter as others started laughing.

Everyone gathered at Magnus' loft, enjoying and having a day off from their busy schedules. It was a celebration party at the Penhallow Manor for Helen's pregnancy reveal in the morning. After attending that, Simon and Izzy left for their honeymoon in Paris. Izzy had never traveled on a plane so Simon took it upon himself to give her an adventure trip. The adults and kids left hours ago and the rest of the gang decided to celebrate the after-party at Magnus' loft, which also included Jace and Clary's engagement celebration.

Everyone was present there, including Jace, Clary, Maia, Bat, Aline, Helen, Andrew, Lorenzo, Catarina, Raphael, and Maureen. And obviously Alec and Magnus.

"Calm down there, Alec, it's an after-party, let him get drunk!" Maia slurred, she was already tipsy and Bat was holding her.

"Actually, I would say otherwise. My best friend shouldn't get near the drinks anymore, else, you would get kicked in your ass, Alexander Lightwood Bane!" Catarina warned.

"Noted, Cat!" Alec surrendered his arms in the air.

"What! Catarina!" Magnus exclaimed in disbelief.

"Okay, what are we missing here? Magnus Lightwood Bane and not drinking, that's impossible." Lorenzo cocked his eyebrows in amusement.

"It's better that you don't know, Lorenzo. Just know that Magnus or whoever gives him a drink won't get spared!" Catarina said.

"Wow, that's a hell of a warning. Good luck drinking anymore today Magnus." Helen mocked playfully, earning an eye roll from Magnus.

"Catarina, Alexander, just a few more drinks please. Promise I won't ask again." Magnus tried again.

"No!" Both said in unison and others laughed.

"Dios! Magnus, what trouble had you gotten yourself into?" Raphael chuckled and stroked Maureen's hair, who was leaning on his shoulder. Even if he was mundane now, his whole family was his shadow world so he never left contact with them. And when Maureen turned, he helped her a lot and they got closer. Now they were dating and were happy with each other.

"Shut up, Raphael!" Magnus rolled his eyes.

"Magnus can I suge.. sug.. suggest something!" Andrew slurred and accidentally twisted his legs, almost knocking off the frame Alec gifted Magnus, which Lorenzo saved in time and helped his husband to stay still. "You can.. you can use your magic as se.. sexual pleasure.. to... to convince Alec, it feels.. ame.. ama.. amazing, he'll def.. defunutly... love it... Enzo does it.. mmphmm..." Lorenzo quickly put his hand above his husband's mouth and blushed furiously. Andrew was a disaster when drunk, he should have learned that by now.

"I think we'll take our leave now, Magnus. Thank you for having us here, we enjoyed ourselves." Lorenzo said, completely embarrassed. He said their goodbyes, quickly created a portal and vanished into it, scolding Andrew in whispers.

As soon as the couple left, the whole room filled with laughter. No doubt, they all were gonna tease the couple forever now.

"I'll take my leave too, Magnus." Catarina said. "Can't leave Madzie alone for too long. And Alec-"

"I know Cat, I'll make sure Magnus won't drink anymore. Don't worry."

"You know I'll get to know, so..." She raised her eyebrows but smiled.

"Oh come on! You two are too much." Magnus complained.

"Shut up, Bane! I need not remind you of the consequences of you being drunk!" Magnus pouted at that and she simply shook her head, said her goodbyes, and left.

"Magnus, this... ummnom.. this chicken gravy with this soft bread is.. mmm... delicious." Jace said with a mouthful of food and was also feeding Clary too who was sitting on his lap. She was more drunk than him and was going crazy at times.

The people who weren't drunk at all were, Aline, Helen, Alec, Magnus and Maureen. Jace, Bat, and Raphael were slightly tipsy but Clary and Maia were completely gone.

Alec grimaced and shook his head at his Parabatai. "Jace! Either eat or talk, you're being irritating."

But Magnus had other plans, so he clicked his fingers and disappeared the plate Jace was holding back into his kitchen. Jace looked blankly at his hand, then at Magnus. "What the hell!?"

"Herondale, the food is for everyone not just for you, stop attacking it like a starving wolverine!" Magnus stated, then clicked his fingers and summoned a love seat for him and Alec and they sat on it and Magnus wrapped his arms around his shadowhunter's waist as Alec kissed his hair.

"Jace!" Clary slapped his chest. "Keep feeding! It's yum!" She slurred and nuzzled closer on his lap.

Jace raised his hand in the air as surrender. "You heard my fiancée."

Alec sighed and looked at the group. "Who else is hungry?"

"I guess the baby is!" Aline said and Helen nodded too.

"If the food will make my girlfriend less drunk, then for me and Maia too."

"I'm not that hungry, but I'll have some. Maureen?" Raphael asked.

"I do am, actually. Do you have blood, Magnus?" She asked, she was still getting comfortable with the whole group, she had gotten used to her new life but she was surprised to see the whole friend circle Clary and Simon introduced her to. If it wasn't for her old friends and Raphael, she wasn't sure how she would've survived.

"Don't worry, Maureen, I have a special recipe only made for you." He clicked his fingers and a plate consisting of a bowl of gravy with small bite-sized rolls and red rice appeared on her hand. It smelled like normal food but everyone knew what it was.

"Okay, not creepy at all!" Jace said, earning a glare from Raphael and Maureen. "Sorry!"

"Just have it, Maureen, you'll like it, I've made these kinds of recipes for Raphael and Simon many times. As for others.." He waved his hands and summoned a table with the dishes, plates, and cutleries in the middle of the room. "You all can help yourselves. And, Alexander, can you get mine too, please?"

"Fine!" Alec simply shook his head, kissed his temple, and stood up to get their food.

They all ate the food while discussing their future plans, Clace wedding and random chatting with each other as Jace and Bat fed their other halves, Magnus, Alec, Aline and Helen kept stealing food from each other's plate, and Raphael and Maureen ate in silence. When they were done, Magnus vanished everything including the couch and furniture, and summoned some comfortable fluffy thick comforts, pillows and beanbags and arranged it in a circle in the middle of his living room. It still wasn't midnight so they still had few more hours to enjoy themselves, forgetting the outside world and their duties for the time being.

"I'm booooooored!" Clary slurred with a hiccup. "Let's do someing fuuuunnn!"

"I totally agree with her!" Maia said, clinging closely to Bat.

"These two are really drunk, aren't they!?" Aline asked, she had a soft light weighted blanket on and was cuddled up to Helen, who rested her hand on her tiny bump. Raphael and Maureen left after dinner as they wanted some alone time with each other, so it was just eight of them now.

"I've seen Isabelle drunk, but Biscuit this drunk is the first time for me." Magnus said, he too was cuddled up to Alec. "Makes me want to drink more, I'm not even tipsy!" He complained and looked up at his husband with his cute cat-puppy eyes, trying to convince him again.

Alec glared at him and taking advantage of the blanket which was covering them completely, he grabbed his ass and squeezed it tightly. Magnus yelped at the sudden action in a high pitched girly way. Everyone looked at him wide-eyed and Magnus blushed profusely, then hid his face in Alec's chest.

"Wanna ask that again, love?"

"Nope!" He said quickly, still having light blush on his cheeks and everyone burst out laughing.

"Magnus..." Maia said with a hiccup, still laughing hard. "that... that was the best of.. of the day! Oh god! Others should... ave been here... here for th..this!"

"Shut up, Maia!"

"Don't tell us what you did, but you made The Magnus Lightwood Bane blush, great job Parabatai."

"Where was this Alec six years ago?" Aline asked, raising her brows at him.

"Let's just say a special warlock changed the old Alec!" Alec replied with a smile, earning a kiss on his cheeks from the said warlock.

"Heyyyyy... stop chat.. chatting! Let's do something funnnn..." Maia slurred who was swaying as Bat held tightly from the waist.

"Karo.. karoke... Karaoke!" Clary beamed her hand in the air in victory when she pronounced the word right. "Let's do karke... Karo..."

"We got you, Claire bear!" Jace said, amused by his fiancée. If this was her after their engagement, he wondered how she would be after their marriage.

"Sounds fun to me!" Magnus said and waved his hands to create a set-up in the room, his whole house filled with loud music as the couple started singing and dancing.

"Wow, I haven't heard most of them." Jace said, who was looking at his dancing fiancée with heart eyes.

"Most, I haven't heard anyone of them. What are those lyrics and why does the singer make a song on snakes?"

"I can agree on that, I haven't heard any either. But they definitely sound fun." Aline said.

Magnus and Bat exchanged a look and burst out laughing. Shadowhunters and their lack of mundane knowledge.

The four shadowhunters looked at each other then at the two laughing men with confusion. Meanwhile, Clary and Maia were busy in their own drunken world.

"Why... are you two laughing?" Helen asked.

"You shadowhunters really lack the knowledge for mundane stuff!" Magnus said. "And, Alexander, I've made you listen to some great music. How can you say you don't know any of them?"

"Hey! None of these were there in your stolen collection!"

"Hey! Don't call my collection stolen! Those are some of the best and classic songs of all time."

"Maaagnus..." Both Clary and Maia said in unison, having a mischievous smirk on their faces, trying to stand still but failing completely.

"Oh my! I don't like their looks!" Magnus whispered under his breath, then cleared his throat. "Yes?"

"This doesn't have that... that song.. play that one..." Clary slurred.

"Can you please specify more, Biscuit?"

"That one Magnus." Maia slurred too. "I'll.. sleep.. on.. on left side of bed to..tonight."

"Ummm... Maia?" Bat looked at her wide-eyed. But Magnus smirked, knowing well now what those two devil minds had planned.

"Oh, understood Maia. Be ready to tap your feet!" Magnus clicked his fingers and the music changed into what those women wanted.

The women looked at their better halves, making Bat and Jace gulp. "Okay, what are these two up to? Magnus?" Jace asked.

Magnus didn't answer, instead, both women started singing in unison.

"Dear future husband
Here's a few things

You'll need to know if you wanna be
My one and only all my life...." They both sang in unison, grabbed their better halves, and made them stand in the center. Jace and Bat exchanged a look while others looked at the scene with amusement.

"Take me on a date, I deserve a break," Maia sang, bumping her shoulders with Bat while swinging her hips.

"And don't forget the flowers every anniversary!" Clary sang while tracing her fingers over Jace's face.

"'Cause if you'll treat me right
I'll be the perfect wife..." Maia sang and winked at Bat.

"Buying groceries
Buy-buying what you need." Both sang in unison, circling their better halves.

"You got that nine to five
But, baby, so do I.." Clary sang while wrapping her arms around Jace's neck.

"So don't be thinking I'll be home and baking apple pies.." Maia continued.

"I never learned to cook
But I can write a hook
Sing along with me
Sing-sing along with me... Hey!" Both sang together and the expressions of Jace and Bat who were frozen in their places were worth witnessing. The others present in the room were suppressing their laughs and Alec was secretly recording it, like he was doing throughout this evening and sending it to Izzy.

"You gotta know how to treat me like a lady..." Maia sang, pronouncing 'lady' like she was howling.

"Even when I'm acting crazy..." Clary sang and winked at Jace.

"Tell me everything's alright.." both sung in unison and joined their hips and swayed them together. Bat and Jace looked at them, their jaws completely dropped on the floor.

"Dear future husband
Here's a few things you'll need to know if you wanna be
My one and only all my life.." Maia sang while doing actions with her hands and kept swaying her hips.

"Dear future husband
If you wanna get that special lovin'
Tell me I'm beautiful each and every night.." Clary sang while tapping Jace's lips and swaying her shoulders.

"After every fight
Just apologize.." Maia sang while doing weird expressions, Bat's mouth was hung open now.

"And maybe then I'll let you try and rock my body right..." Clary sang while bumping her hips with Jace's and Jace.. actually blushed.

"Even if I was wrong
You know I'm never wrong
Why disagree?
Why, why disagree?" Both sung in unison, doing their best of the expressions so far.

"You gotta know how to treat me like a lady
Even when I'm acting crazy
Tell me everything's alright..." Both sung in unison again, trying to make their better halves dance too, who weren't budging from their places.

"Dear future husband
Here's a few things
You'll need to know if you wanna be
My one and only all my life.. hey, baby!" Maia sang, swaying her whole body against Bat's.

"Dear future husband
Make time for me
Don't leave me lonely
And know we'll never see your family more than mine.." Clary sang while wrapping her arms around Jace's neck and successfully swaying them both.

"I'll be sleeping on the left side of the bed..  hey!" Maia sang, winking at Bat.

"Open doors for me and you might get some kisses.." Clary continued.

"Don't have a dirty mind
Just be a classy guy..." Maia sang, she held Bat's hand, and twisted herself landing on his other hand.

"Buy me a ring
Buy-buy me a ring, babe!" Both sang in unison, showing off their promise and engagement rings.

"You gotta know how to treat me like a lady..." Clary howled this time.

"Even when I'm acting crazy.." Maia sang, pouting at Bat.

"Tell me everything's alright.." Both sung in unison again.

"Dear future husband
Here's a few things
You'll need to know if you wanna be
My one and only all my life.."  Clary sang while bumping her shoulders with Jace's and swaying her hips at the same time.

"Dear future husband
If you wanna get that special loving
Tell me I'm beautiful each and every night.." Maia sang and wrapped herself around Bat.

"Future husband, better love me right.." Both sang in unison and wrapped their better halves in a sloppy kiss.

"Okay, wow! You're multi-talented Clarissa Fairchild!" Jace said when Clary let go of him. He and Bat had similar expressions on their faces, completely in awe with their girlfriend/fiancée.

The other four were looking at them with huge grins while cuddling as close as possible with their spouses. Alec had sent the recording in their group chat and one separately to Izzy, knowing she would've loved teasing her Parabatai as well.

Clary and Maia looked at each other and hugged tightly, trying to stand still, glad that their plan to shock their better halves worked successfully.

"Oh my god! Maia, you know? You are the mu.. music to my lyrics!" Clary said happily.

"Oh! Me?" She slurred. "Think you.. you are the whsky to.. my matini..." She hiccuped, then grinned and looked at Magnus.

"The hell are you both saying?" Alec asked.

Magnus fake gasped. "Alexander, really!?"

"What?"

"I'm as confused as Alec!" Helen admitted. Jace and Bat had sat down again and Clary and Maia were waiting for the next music to play.

"You shadowhunters are impossible!" Magnus said then clicked his fingers and the music of Perfect two by Auburn started playing and the girls started singing and dancing again.

"Those are the weirdest lyrics I've heard till now!" Alec said and others seemed to agree on that except Magnus and Bat.

"You can't be serious, Alexander! This is one of the best classic songs, how come you don't know it!"

"Umm... Magnus, this doesn't seem to me like a classical song!" Alec frowned and Magnus looked at him like he had messed with his glitter.

"You know what! The party's over, I need to teach my husband what good music is!"

"Magnus! No!"

"Alexander, yes!" He clicked his fingers and vanished the karaoke set up, then waved his hands again and created three different portals.

"That's our cue, come on, Claire bear!" Jace said and picked up his fiancée in his arms who was whining to dance more but had started to drift off too. Bat did the same with Maia who wasn't able to stand, and Aline and Helen said their goodbyes before they all stepped into their respective portals, Aline winking at Alec before leaving.

"Now!" He clicked his fingers and the song started playing on his phone which was kept a little far away from him, then grabbed his husband's arms and stood him up.

"Magnus, not you too!"

"Oh hush, Alexander! Just enjoy the show!"

Soon Magnus started singing along with the song and Alec looked at him with a wide smile playing on his face.

"Oh, ohhh...  Yeah, yeahhhh
You can be the peanut butter to my jelly..." Magnus wrapped his arms around Alec's neck, dropped his glamor, and started singing in high notes.

"What?"

"You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly..."

"That's kind of gross!"

"You can be the captain
And I can be your first mate.."

"What is that?" Alec frowned but Magnus kept singing.

"You can be the chills that I feel on our first date..."

"Why would you want that?"

"You can be the hero
And I can be your sidekick.."

"Nope!" Alec shook his head at the stupid lyrics.

"You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split.."

"Never, Magnus." He traced his finger around Magnus' face softly.

"You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'.."

"What?"

"Or u can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'.."

"That doesn't make sense!"

"Don't know if I could ever be without you
'Cause boy you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see that we're all we need." Magnus started swaying them back and forth slowly and Alec smiled from ear to ear.

"I'll say otherwise." He said and kissed his cheek, but Magnus kept humming the song, and at this point started dancing too.

"'Cause you're the apple to my pie.." He indicated between them using both his hands.

"The hell?"

"You're the straw to my berry.."

"Wait? You mean Strawberry?"

"You're the smoke to my high..."

"What?"

"And you're the one I wanna marry.." He unwrapped his arms, gave a twist, and held Alec by his waist.

"We're already married, Mags!"

"'Cause you're the one for me...for me!
And I'm the one for you.. for you!
You take the both of us... of us!
And we're the perfect two

We're the perfect twooo
Baby me and youuu
We're the perfect two..."

He started swaying his hips in gentle motions, and started doing actions with his hands and made a heart with his hands whenever he sang the 'perfect two' part.

"You can be the prince and I can be your princess.."

"That's... Nope!" Alec spoke quickly as some naughty thoughts ran through his mind.

"You can be the sweet tooth I can be the dentist.."

"Okay, the actual hell?"

"You can be the shoes and I can be the laces.."

"Who wrote these lyrics?" He frowned.

"You can be the heart that I spill on the pages.." Magnus traced a heart above Alec's immortality rune.

"Ummm..." Alec felt shivers running down his spine when Magnus did that action.

"You can be the vodka and I can be the chaser.."

"Magnus!" He simply shook his head.

"You can be the pencil and I can be the paper..."

"Weird!"

"You can be as cold as the winter weather
But I don't care as long as we're together..."

"Forever!" He added with a huge grin.

"Don't know if I could ever be
Without you 'cause boy you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see
That we're all we need."

Magnus swayed them together again and rubbed his hips gently against Alec's, causing their clothed members to rub against each other for a fraction of second. Alec fluttered his eyes close at the contact but it was gone as soon as it was there. Magnus noticing this grinned mischievously and kept singing.

"'Cause you're the apple to my pie
You're the straw to my berry
You're the smoke to my high
And you're the one I wanna marry

'Cause your the one for me...for me!
And I'm the one for you...for you!
You take the both of us...of us!
And we're the perfect two

We're the perfect twooo

Baby me and youuu
We're the perfect two!"

Magnus sang on top of his lungs, making Alec his pole, he started rounding him as he kept swaying his hips and tapped his foot. He kept bumping him again and again, barely touching his ass above Alec's clothed member every now and then as he kept dancing. Alec let out a growl, at first he thought it touched by mistake but now he was fully aware that his bastard of a husband was teasing him purposefully. He thought of stopping him and taking him then and there, but two can play a game, so he composed himself and went back to listening to his husband's melodious voice.

"You know that I'll never doubt ya!"

"Oh..kay.." he cocked his brow.

"And you know that I think about ya!
And you know I can't live without ya.. nooo..."

A warm smile crept on Alec's face. "Me too, love."

"I love the way that you smile.."

Alec pecked Magnus' nose at that.

"And maybe in just a while
I can see me walk down the aisleee!"

"Mags! You already did that!" Alec grinned and held his husband's waist, and at that point Magnus gave up too, both of their glamours were gone. The silver eyes were looking into the golden ones lovingly.

"'Cause you're the apple to my pie
You're the straw to my berry

You're the smoke to my high
And you're the one I wanna marry

'Cause your the one for me...for me!
And I'm the one for you...for you!
You take the both of us..of us!
And were the perfect two

Were the perfect twooo
Baby me and youuu
We're the perfect two...yeah, yeah!"

Magnus kept doing actions with his hands and making heart signs with it until the song completed. He did keep teasing Alec here and there. As soon as Magnus was done humming the song, Alec pulled him closer and captivated their lips in a deep passionate kiss. He didn't plan to let go but the need to breathe pulled them apart.

W: The rest is smut, not recommended for readers below 18.

"You little tease!" Alec complained and Magnus chuckled.

"You shouldn't have grabbed my ass in front of everyone, pup!"

Alec shook his head at the nickname, as much as it was frustrating he wasn't in the mood to go rough right now, he was savoring the moment.

"Keep singing, I love your voice." He ran his hands soothingly over the warlock's chest.

"Well, thank you, darling." He clicked his fingers and the song started playing again and he started singing with it. But Alec had other plans, as soon as Magnus started swaying his hips, he pulled him closer, taking him by surprise, and locked their lips together in a soft yet hungry kiss. The music kept playing in the background as their wings came into life, waving beside them happily, the gold and the silver feathers rubbed against each other lightly, making both the men smile into the kiss.

Once they broke the kiss, they both looked into each other's eyes, silver and gold shining brightly with the same emotions pooling in them.

"Alexander..." Magnus breathed out.

"I know, me too." He stepped closer to Magnus, their chest touching with not an inch between them for the air to pass. He slid his hands through Magnus's shirt while trailing feather soft kisses on his warlock's face, down to his jawline and neck. His left wing started stroking Magnus' right hand soothingly while the right wing ran its tips over Magnus' left wing, making it flutter.

Magnus' wings reacted automatically to his husband's touch, his right-wing wrapped itself around Alec as he tilted his head to provide his husband more space. He was leaning into the kiss and enjoying the feel of his shadowhunter's lips over his skin. It was the best feeling in the world and he could never get tired of that.

"Mags! Magic our shirts away, removing them with our wings unglamoured will take a lot of time." Alec whispered against his neck and Magnus didn't take even a second to oblige. Within a millisecond their shirts were gone and they were half-naked.

Alec started trailing down the kisses down his warlock's toned chest and Magnus moaned softly at that. Alec's wings were now curled up around Magnus' lower body, and Magnus' were stroking Alec's arms and hairy chest in a gentle motion. Both moaned softly with satisfaction as their wings collided with each other.

"Damn it, Alexander. Come up here and kiss me." Alec obliged, he wrapped his fingers around his husband's neck and kissed him passionately, sending shivers down their wings and spines. Magnus, taking this opportunity, twisted them and pinned Alec to the nearest wall, running his plump glossy lips down his husband's neck and chest and sucking over his Adam's apple earning a beautiful moan from him.

Alec wrapped his arms around Magnus' waist and twisted them so that now Magnus was pinned against the wall. Magnus blinked with surprise at the speed his winged nephilim had used, as Alec started trailing wet kisses down his lower abdomen and sucked above the sensitive spot, making the fake belly button disappear. Magnus whimpered at the feel and wrapped his fingers in the shadowhunter's hair.

"Stop... teasing!"

Alec looked up at him, fluttering his long eyelashes innocently at his husband like he didn't know what he was talking about. The golden eyes glared at the silver ones, and a smirk appeared on Alec's face. He continued kissing down the v of his torso until he reached the soft material of his dark royal blue pants. Magnus was about to pull his pants down when Alec stopped him with one look and ran his fingers softly above his clothed member, which was throbbing inside Magnus' pants. A mix of whimper and moan escaped from Magnus's mouth when he felt Alec's soft lips over his clothed member.

"Alexander..." He breathed out, so done with being teased. Right now, he was regretting teasing his shadowhunter while dancing.

But Alec seemed to have a different plan for them. He gave one final kiss on his warlock's soft caramel skin just above the buttons of his pants and looked up at him for approval. Magnus nodded frantically, making him chuckle. He unzipped his pants and dipped his fingers into the boxers, pulling both the material down till the bottom as Magnus got out of it. He grabbed it and threw it on the nearest beanbag, then looked at his naked husband, taking in the beautiful sight of the contrast of golden wings against soft caramel skin. It was breathtaking and he wanted to caress every single inch of it.

Magnus was waiting for his shadowhunter to take him, instead of that, he felt those soft lips against his bare feet and toes, leaving feather-light kisses there and trailing upwards slowly. He was confused, what was his husband doing?

"Alexander? What-" before he could complete, he felt the tip of silver wing against his lips and he looked down, only to find those silver eyes looking up at him which were filled with love and adoration.

"I want to cherish every single part of you, love. I want to feel this moment and make you feel loved, I want to make love to you instead of just having sex. I want to show you how special you are to me." He didn't know what gotten into him all of sudden, but all he knew was that he wanted to show his husband how much he meant to him.

A warm smile crept on Magnus' face and he slowly blinked thrice at his husband. There were no words enough between them to convey how much they loved each other. He kissed the tip of the large silver feather before speaking.  "It's never 'just' sex between us, darling. Every single moment I spend with you is special to me."

Alec stood up and took his husband in a soft and gentle kiss, pouring all the love he felt into it. Once they broke the kiss, he bent down and started leaving feather light kisses all over his legs, thighs, inner thighs, running his fingers gently around his legs while his wings caressed his husband's upper body, the tiny little sparks of silver magic pouring out of them felt like softest tiniest kisses, leaving a tingling sensation all over Magnus's body.

Magnus' wings curled up around itself as his eyes fluttered with the unknown feeling. He didn't know what had gotten into his husband but he wasn't complaining. The feeling Alec's lips and wings were leaving over his body felt outworldly. It was more than amazing, more than breathtaking. There were no words to describe what he was feeling currently.

The moan which escaped from Magnus' mouth was the softest one Alec had ever heard and he was more than happy that he made his husband feel like that. He smiled between the kisses and held Magnus by his hips as he started leaving soft kisses over the privates. He kissed the tip of his husband's length, savoring the taste of his warlock. Magnus moaned at the contact and pushed himself towards Alec, asking for more.

Alec chuckled and without any warning, took him in his mouth and started thrusting slowly, his wings still caressing Magnus's torso. Magnus moaned loudly when he finally felt his husband's lips around his length, his eyes fluttering close in pure bliss, as his wings curled and uncurled rapidly.

"Alexander... fast... faster!"

Alec obliged, holding his husband tightly by hips so that he wouldn't fall, he increased the speed of his thrusts, feeling the grip of Magnus' fingers tightening around his hairs, he knew Magnus was close. After a few more deep thrusts, Magnus came into his mouth with a loud moan, as Alec swallowed every last drop of him.

Alec stood up and wrapped his husband gently in his arms when he felt Magnus' knees trembling, their wings brushed against each other sending shivers all over their bodies. Magnus rested his sweaty head on his shadowhunter's shoulder as he started coming back into his senses from the aftershock he felt after the amazing release. His shadowhunter was something else entirely.

"You okay, love?" Alec asked as he ran his hands soothingly on his back. After a few minutes, Magnus nodded against his shoulder and tilted his head up to look into his shadowhunter's eyes. The golden cat eyes met icy silver which was filled with pure love and concern. He couldn't help when a tiny smile crept on his lips.

"I'm fine, darling. Actually more than fine. This was one of the best releases I ever had. And by the way, why are your pants still on?"

Alec chuckled and wrapped his husband in a soft and tender kiss, sending his energy into his warlock's body through it, rejuvenating him completely. Magnus smiled into the kiss when he felt his energy building up again. He knew what his husband did.

"Are you not done yet?" Magnus asked playfully when they broke the kiss.

"I just started, love." Alec smiled back, then picked him up bridal style earning that cute girly yelp once again. Magnus blushed second time that day, all thanks to his unpredictable shadowhunter, and glared at him as his wings wrapped around Alec's body.

Alec walked them towards the handmade bed of thick comforter, using his wings and legs he created a pile of pillows so that Magnus' wings wouldn't hurt, then laid him down on the comforter and kissed his temple. A chill ran down Magnus' spine when his skin made contact with ice-cold material of the comforter, but his wings fluttered with excitement, wondering what the shadowhunter was up to next.

"Ready for more, love?"

"What had gotten into you, Alexander?" He asked. "I mean, I'm not complaining, what we just had was by far the best experience I had, but really, you're never like this. You're being... different today."

"In good ways, I hope, then. And honestly, I don't know myself. All I know is that I want this to be... special. I want to show you how much you mean to me, in whatever way I can. I love you so much, Magnus."

Magnus's golden eyes gleamed with love and adoration as he looked into those immortal silver eyes. 'Immortal' he still couldn't believe how he got so lucky to have a shadowhunter with a golden heart in his life. A shadowhunter who loved him so dearly that he sacrificed something so meaningful to him. "As I love you, darling." He pulled him closer and wrapped those soft welcoming lips in a deep passionate kiss. Their tongues danced together as the kiss deepened, exploring each other's mouths, tasting the flavors of the whiskey, curry, and Magnus all together. They broke the kiss after some time and panted for air. "Now, Alexander Lightwood Bane, pants off!"

Alec chuckled, he got up and sat between his husband's straddled legs just to remove his pants and tossed it on the same beanbag where his husband's pants were lying, then got on top of him and took him in a deep and loving kiss. Their hard members touched together making both of them moan into the kiss, and their wings reacted automatically by fluttering together rhythmically making both men smile. There was no doubt both of them loved the new addition to their bodies, well, except for sometimes.

Magnus wrapped his arms around the shadowhunter's waist and closed his eyes, feeling the beautiful sensation their wings were creating, but he wasn't prepared for what he felt next. His husband's soft lips leaving tender pecks above his eyelids, then just below it, then his temples and bridge of his nose, then on his nose and cheeks, above his jawline, his throat, and Adam's apple, then both the corner of his mouth, then finally his lips. He slowly blinked open his eyes when he felt his husband's fingers softly caressing his scalp and his breath ghosting over ears when he pecked the side of his face.

Even though both of them were naked, none of them were desperate to finish what they started. The moment seemed to freeze between them as they treasured the feeling of each other's lips over their skin, the sensation their wings were creating, and the warmth and safety their bodies were conveying.

"You are extraordinary, darling," Magnus said softly, as he traced the immortality rune engraved over his husband's hairy chest, just above his heart.

Alec smiled and kissed his husband's forehead, then started leaving wet kisses all over his neck and chest, sucking in between and leaving visible marks there. Magnus whimpered beneath him and arched his body up, clearly asking for more.

As much as Alec wanted to keep showering him with kisses, he too needed more. But this was for his husband, his needs mattered to him more. "How do you want it, love?" He asked. "Do you want to get prepared first or want it rough?"

Magnus looked at the shadowhunter with complete adoration. "Pre.. prepared." He managed to get out, still panting slightly with all the pleasure and love he was getting.

Alec nodded and kissed his forehead, then lubed up his fingers with the lube Magnus summoned. He ran down his fingers softly over hips, then over his ass cheeks and the crack, teasing him slightly. Magnus whimpered underneath him and arched up his back, his wings fluttered impatiently. But Alec kept teasing him, running his fingers up and down his crack and hole as he kept kissing his toned chest.

"Alexander.... Stop... Teasing..." Magnus complained making Alec chuckle.

"So impatient." He smiled and kissed the tip of his nose, then obliged,  pushing his one finger in slowly and Magnus let out a loud moan. He started moving his finger slowly, as he kept kissing his neck and shoulder. His wings brushed gently over Magnus', leaving the sparks of silver magic all over it.

Arching his back up, Magnus wrapped his legs around his husband's waist. Alec, understanding what Magnus wanted, held him tightly and moved them in the position Magnus felt comfortable in.

"Better?" Alec asked, still moving his finger gently inside his husband.

Magnus nodded and pushed himself over his finger. "M..more..."

Alec obliged, he added his second finger, and Magnus moaned loudly at the feeling. He started moving his fingers slowly and gently, opening up his husband as he kept leaving feather-light kisses over his face to distract him from the pain. When he felt Magnus' body arching up again, he added his third finger and kissed him open-mouthed, absorbing in all the beautiful moans his husband let out.

When he felt his warlock was opened completely, he pulled out his fingers and kissed him passionately. "Ready?" He asked, and Magnus whispered a soft yes against his lips. He lubed up both their lengths and Magnus looked at him, his golden eyes dilated completely and shining brightly with a glint. He kissed his cheek and situated himself against his entrance then pushed in slowly and gently and Magnus let out the loudest moan, screaming his name in pleasure.

"I got you, love!" Alec said and intertwined their fingers above Magnus' head and stood like that for some time until his warlock got comfortable as he left soft kisses all over his neck and shoulder.

Magnus tightened his legs around the shadowhunter's waist and panted slightly, feeling his plump lips against his neck softly caressing him. He wasn't wrong before, this feeling was outworldly. He didn't know why but he felt his husband's length slightly different and... bigger? than usual. He dismissed the thought away, thinking that his mind was playing tricks on him. It took him some time to relax around him, as their wings flapped around them, slowly caressing each other and their bodies, creating a whirl of sparkling gold and silver magic around them.

"Move..." He said when his body relaxed around his husband's length.

Kissing his warlock's sweaty forehead, Alec started thrusting slowly, moaning each other's names which echoed in their whole living room. He increased the speed of his thrusts after a few slow ones, as their skin slapped against each other. He leaned down and kissed his husband in a sloppy kiss, as he kept increasing his thrusts.

"Mo...more... fast..faster!" Magnus groaned as his wings wrapped around Alec's torso. Alec's wings caressing his entire body weren't doing him any good. He wanted this to continue the whole night, the next day, and again and again. This feeling was something else entirely, more than amazing, more than breathtaking. He reached down to his own length and started stroking it in fast motion. The tingling sensation in his lower abdomen had started building up.

"Alexander! Faster!" He groaned and Alec sped up his thrusts, as the music of their skin slapping against each other echoed in their whole home. Magnus tightened his fingers around Alec's intertwined one when he felt he was closer. After a few quick speedy thrusts, Magnus exploded between their bodies, his mind going high with the aftershocks and his wings tightened around Alec's body.

Alec wasn't behind, it just took him a few more thrusts and he exploded inside his husband with a loud moan of his name. His body went limp and he fell over Magnus, panting heavily, still buried inside his husband as he kissed his sweaty temple.

Magnus blinked a few times to clear his hazy eyes, this was by far the best orgasm he's ever had, by far the best lovemaking they've ever had in these five years. They had beaten their own first time, it was much more beautiful than that. He felt Alec's fingers running through his sweaty hair and making soothing circles over his scalp as he returned to his senses.

"You okay, Mags?" Alec asked when he noticed his eyes getting normal again.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Wait, are you still...?" He trailed off and looked down where his husband was still buried inside him.

Alec looked sheepishly at Magnus, he himself had no idea why he was still unloading himself. This was by far the most amazing orgasm he had, and now he wasn't able to stop. "Umm, yeah, I guess it'll take some time to stop, can we lay like this until..."

"Of course, darling. This was amazing, I don't want you to stop either." Magnus said and pulled him in for a slow and tender kiss. As their lips met, they couldn't help the smile that crept on both their faces.

When Alec was finally done, he pulled himself out and laid beside his husband, kissing his sweaty shoulders softly as Magnus hummed in contentment. Suddenly he yelped once again making him frown and he looked at Magnus.

"Alexander, you know that's my sensitive spot, and I'm already sensitive all over, please stop."

"What?" He asked, clearly confused.

"Your wings.."

He then looked at his wings, which were tracing some weird patterns over Magnus' abdomen, and he had no idea what they were doing, he wasn't able to stop them. "Sorry love, but I'm not doing anything, they're working on their accord and I'm not able to stop them."

Magnus' golden eyes glanced at the silver wings then at icy silver concerned looking eyes of his husband and he smiled warmly at the sight. He was such a pure soul. His wings curled up around itself in agreement.

"It's okay, it's just ticking a little, nothing more. Now come here." He pulled his immortal shadowhunter closer and snuggled into him, feeling his warm body against his own as his arms wrapped around his waist protectively and felt his soft lips on his temple.

"Sleepy, love?" Alec asked when he noticed his warlock's dropping eyes. His wings stopped after five minutes after doing whatever they were doing and were now wrapped around Magnus' body protectively.

Magnus nodded sleepily and snuggled closer to him, chasing after his warm body. Alec smiled at the cute sight, looked around, and grabbed the thin comforter then wrapped it around themselves, nuzzling closer to his husband. He ran his fingers gently around his wing scars, sending his wings back into it, and did the same with his wings.

"Good night, Mags. Love you." He kissed the bridge of his nose and tangled his legs with his husband's.

"Love you too, Alexander," Magnus said sleepily, and not long after, both of them drifted off to their most relaxing sleep.

A/N
This is the longest chapter I've written so far. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Please let me know your feedback through your comments and votes. They are highly appreciated.
Thank you ❤️❤️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

80.3K 3.4K 51
[COMPLETED] In a rush I was no longer in the cold and rainy street but in someone else's apartment. Confused, I looked around me and saw two men in f...
9.1K 431 32
Sequel to 'This Is Me' It's been about 10 years since they all graduated high school...How are their lives...well... Magnus graduated NYU with a majo...
18.4K 1K 25
This story takes place after the Malec wedding. 5 years have went by and it's soon going to be their 6th year of togetherness, but something starts t...
1.2K 135 11
It's Friday the 13th. Magnus is late for work. Again because of his cat. He's locking up his apartment when he gets a phone call that he's been fired...