Why so Sexy, Miss Evans? (Gir...

By ShayZayit

Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new fresh life... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (unedited)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - Finale
Why so Annoying, Anna Krause?
Sequel, etc

Chapter 47

170K 5.3K 5.2K
By ShayZayit

I couldn't help it, my heart just melted completely as her warm hands still held my face. We stared at each other eyes for a few more moments before I lean in for another kiss but just before our lips could connect we hear the front door opening and closing.

"I should go," Daniella says immediately giving us some distance.

"No, stay for dinner," I say trying to convince her to stay for a little longer.

"Anna?" I hear my dad coming up the stairs and a few seconds later my bedroom's door was pushed open. "Oh, Daniella," he says a little taken aback but soon recovers from the initial shock. "Long time no see."

"Mr Krause, it's nice to see you," Daniella says with a polite smile but I could sense some awkwardness.

"It's nice to see you too," he answers looking at us suspiciously. "Am I interrupting something?"

"No, I was just leaving," Daniella says immediately. "I just came by to check on her."

"I'm glad you did," he says clasping his hands together. "Come down, stay for dinner."

"I don't want to be a burden."

"Nonsense, I'm ordering pizza," he says, going down the stairs as we followed behind him.

After a lot of persuasions Daniella finally gave in and agreed to join us for dinner, obviously, dad didn't spare us from the awkward questions but overall it was a nice night and I could sense she was getting more and more comfortable as the hours passed by.

By the end of the night, Daniella was seated on one of the sofas playing with Potato as I rested my head on her shoulder, dad was doing the dishes in the kitchen otherwise she wouldn't let me, something I find extremely adorable in her is that she's extremely shy. 

"Maybe I should go," she says looking at the clock on the wall, it was almost 10 pm.

"Stay for a little longer," I say moving my head away from her shoulder and looking at her eyes.

"Just a little longer," she answers as I get up and grab her hand leading her upstairs.

"Dad, we're going up," I say already midway the stairs.

"Okay, goodnight." I hear as I open my bedroom door letting her in.

I lay down watching her standing in front of me with an amused face. "Let me sit," she says patting my legs so she could sit at the end of the bed.

"I'm glad we're not fighting anymore," I say with a sigh. "I hate being away from you, I can't stay mad at you for too long, it physically pains me."

"I'm glad too," she whispers looking elsewhere.

"Never thought you'd admit it," I say teasingly making her roll her eyes. There are a few seconds of comfortable silence until she breaks it with a small laugh. "What's that about?" I ask sitting up smiling at her sudden chuckle.

"Nothing, I was just thinking."

"About?"

"I just find it funny that I had two schools I could teach at, this one and the Catholic high school downtown," she says after a few seconds of thinking.

"Yikes."

"Well, the pay was definitely better there."

"Why did you choose this one then?" I ask laying back down.

"It's closer to home... I was thinking that if I had chosen the other school instead of the one you're at we probably would have never met, I never thought about that. I wonder what I would be doing right now other than in the room of one of my students."

"You'd still be here right now, certain people are destined to meet. Love is like water, no matter where it is, it'll find its way into the sea," I say confidently locking my eyes on hers, she looks away after a few seconds.

"That's really sappy, Anna."

"Yeah, I know. I've been waiting to say this to someone though."

She doesn't say anything, she was obviously a little taken aback by the word love but even so, she lays down beside me, our faces just a few centimetres away but we just stare at each other for what seemed like an eternity, I could feel her steady breath on my face.

With Daniella, you really have to look for the smallest things, she's not very vocal about what's she's feeling and ofter she'll do her best to hide it, she's also a very contained person, so chances are she'll refrain herself from doing a lot of the stuff she wants to, whether it is to protect her job or because of her romantically-shy nature.

After a few minutes, I could feel my eyelids start to feel heavy. "Anna," she says softly. "I should go," she completes already sitting up on the bed but I grab her arm before she could stand up.

"Can you stay until I fall asleep?" I ask groggily, I didn't want her to leave just yet.

She looks at me for a few seconds before laying back down. "Ok," she whispers as I lace my arms around her torso and rest my head on her chest. Her rhythmic heartbeat, her chest going up and down as she breathed softly into my hair and her perfume made it all seem as if I was in heaven. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep to the touch of her fingertips stroking my hair and her lips on my forehead in a delicate kiss.

I woke up to my alarm the next day and Daniella was nowhere to be found, she must have left once I was sound asleep. I would have thought it was all a dream if it wasn't for the scent of her perfume that still lingered on my pillows.

I got up with a loud groan knowing that at school she would probably not be as sweet as she was yesterday but I'm not really complaining.

She kissed me. I still didn't get over it.

The school was going crazy with prom preparations and realization struck me that I would be graduating soon.

I was a little late as usual, mainly because I was still a little tired, but even so, I was able to come in just in time before the tardy bell seating at my desk at the front beside Jenny.

"Good morning," Jenny says with a smile as Daniella closed the door starting the lesson, she didn't seem tired although she must have left my house pretty late and still had to drive back to hers.

"Morning," I answer returning the smile.

Class went pretty smoothly, not to brag but my Calculus grades are going great, never thought I'd see that but Daniella made it possible. Soon the bell rang and everyone left hurriedly as I took my time putting my things away, once the last student left I went to her desk seeing she was already eyeing me with an amused smirk.

"Did you sleep well?" She asks with the same smirk.

"The best sleep of my life," I say, but I'm not even joking, I could sleep like that for the rest of my life. "I'm sorry for making you stay until late."

"It's fine," she dismisses.

"Did you get enough sleep?"

"Anna, I'm not a kid, I can stand a few hours without sleep," she says rolling her eyes.

"You're definitely not a kid but you are getting old," I smirk jokingly.

"Very funny Krause, but I think you should go before I send you to the principal," she says in the same tone.

"Don't shoo me away," I joke throwing one of the papers on her desk at her face making her laugh. "Bye."

"Bye," I hear her say as I went out of the classroom.

The day went pretty smoothly, for the most part, I'm just happy that Daniella and I are in good terms again. I have also received a message from the hospital saying that Ed's visit time was back to normal so I wasted no time. I went home first to get him his gift and walked to the hospital.

I knock on his bedroom door feeling extremely anxious to see him. "Come in," I hear from the other side, his voice was weak.

Once inside I expected to see him at the window but I'm surprised to see him laid in his bed instead.

"Sup, big warrior," I say going to his bed and sitting beside him giving him a tight hug. "I missed you, I'm so glad you're fine."

"Of course I would be fine, come on I've endured more than this in life," he says patting my back. "I missed you too, now tell me everything, fill me in."

"Gossiper," I say rolling my eyes. I told him everything, the travel, the fight and the kiss while he just listened and nodded. "So, Daniella told me you spent Christmas with her and Julia, how was that?"

"I'm glad you two are fine now, the past few months went like a rollercoaster for you two it seems," he laughs weakly. "Oh, it was great, she can definitely be nice if she wants to, I've also seen a lot of improvement, she seems to be more open and acceptive, I wonder whose fault that might be," he completes eying me.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I chuckle knowing damn well my cheeks were getting flushed. "I got you a souvenir by the way."

"What is it?" He asks laughing at my attempt of deviating the conversation.

"Here," I say grabbing his hand and sliding in a bracelet. "We're matching now," I say showing him the one that was already on my wrist. "Friendship bracelets."

"Now this is the best thing I've ever received," he says pulling me in a hug. "I love it."

I talked to Ed for a few more minutes before it was time to go, I love that old man and I'm so happy I could see him again, I'll have to pay a visit to Julia too sometime, maybe Daniella and I could go together and Ed could join us, we could have a double date. That would be absolutely fantastic.

...

"Can't believe prom is in 2 weeks already, it still feels like homecoming was yesterday," I say as I push a chair to Daniella's desk, it's detention time and of course I would be here to bother her on her free period.

"I can't believe I'll have to dispose of my holy Saturday night to watch teenagers dance... Terribly," she says rolling her eyes.

"I'll be there tho," I say with a smirk. "I wish we could go together, maybe we could sneak out and dance together again."

"Are you crazy? We have already been caught once, so no."

"We don't have to do it at the parking lot," I roll my eyes playing with her fingers.

"It's too risky, Anna," she says laying the hand I was playing with on top of mine to stop me from doing it.

"Fine," I groan lacing our fingers together instead so we were holding hands.

"Who are you going with?"

"No one," I chuckle. "Physically at least, because mentally I'm going with you."

"Why don't you go with Jenny?"

"Are you being ironic?"

"Not at all," she rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, I'm good, I don't want you going crazy jealous," I say making her roll her eyes again. "Also you're the only person I want to dance with."

"You're an idiot," she says but lets out a chuckle anyway. "Are you wearing the same dress?"

"Actually no, I'm getting a new one," I smirk.

"Oh?" She says seeming quite surprised. "I'd like to see that."

"You'll have to wait to see it tho, it's a surprise."

"A surprise?" She asks in which I just nod. "Now I'm curious."

"No surprise in that," I joke making her let go of my hand that was still intertwined with hers to punch me. "Daniella, violence is never the way."

"You make people want to be violent with you," she says amusedly.

"Now that sounded extremely bad," I smirked making her punch me again. "Ouch."

"Have you got no shame?"

"No," I chuckle. "I really want to dance with you," I say after a few seconds of silence. "Is it ok if you perhaps meet me up at my house after the Dance, just for a little while?"

"Fine," she says. "I think your dad will hate me for spending so much time at your house though."

"Of course not, he really likes you," I reassure her. "But we can go to your house instead if that makes you feel more comfortable."

"I'll pick you up at yours then," she says with a cute smile.

"Sounds like a plan," I chuckle at her cuteness, I wonder if she knows how cute she looks when she's nervous, it's at times like these that I completely forget she's my teacher, and that she's older than me by 8 years.

As we look at each other I could feel myself getting closer, this gravitational pull that makes my body want to be near hers, she looks briefly at my lips but I feel her hand resting on my chest stopping me from moving further.

"Not at school, Anna," she sighs.

"Sorry," I say grabbing her hand that still rested on my chest giving it a kiss instead.

Soon after the bell rang and after bidding our goodbyes I went straight to Sophs, she was going crazy about prom and I'm definitely more interested in it now, not the prom dance itself but what would come after.

Thanks for reading, please vote and drop a comment, it will help me a lot more than you might think.

Also follow me on Twitter and on Instagram: shayzayit

Hey guys, if you enjoy my content, please consider supporting what I do on ko-fi.com/shayzayit (link on my profile), not only will it give me the motivation to write and create more but it will also help me get my books physically published (these drafts will always stay on Wattpad for free)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 94K 31
girlxgirl HIGHEST RANKING(S): #1 IN GIRLONGIRL #1 IN GIRLS #1 IN TEACHER #5 IN GXG An emotionally battered woman with a craving for a attention and a...
22.3K 646 36
Y/n Hardy has a difficult life, but one that she keeps to herself. As a girl who prefers to go almost entirely unnoticed, she's one who would not dar...
246K 6K 25
| teacherxstudent | trouble on the tip of her tongue and an unnecessary rebellious attitude, a senior student learns some manners in a way not expect...
99.3K 2.2K 61
Carter Brooks, a senior in high school, who has a great job, house, car, everything she needs. For what she thinks. She's been on her own since she w...