Tangled Sheets ↣ lashton

By Princessofmuke

Ashton isn't your ordinary 16 year old high school boy,he's on the edge of breaking down and it won't be pret... More

↣Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine reupload
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Epilogue
new fic
NEW BOOK

Chapter Five

12.2K 477 227
By Princessofmuke

It was Thursday and all Ashton wanted to do was crawl into a hole and never come out, he doesn't want to get up, he doesn't want to go to the hell hole they call school.

He hated it in there, not for the classes or teachers, no they were completely fine. Some maybe a little bit less fun than the rest but overall it wasn't bad at all.

It were the people inside of the building,the mean students who just wanted to see him die, the bullying is taking it's toll on Ashton and he doesn't know how much longer he can hold on.

How much longer he could hold himself above the freezing water,How long he could hold on onto the edge of the cliff, he wasn't eating normally anymore , he had just lost his appetite, he couldn't sleep and when he did sleep it was full of nightmares. 

All sings of depression,and he knew it was getting worse but he couldn't show anyone, he didn't want to drag his already miserable mother into it to because she's already trying so hard to handle this situation and act like nothings wrong towards the world.

So he got up , he took in a long breath and prepared himself for the day,he pushed his demons back in his head and pretended to be fine,just like everyday.

He hated pretending that he was fine, he just wanted somebody to hold him when he cried and told him everything would be alright but who was he kidding, he had nobody.

After he shower and got dressed he walked downstairs again , not even trying to communicate with the rest of his family. He just simply made himself some cereal and ate it in silence while his siblings talked away.

He had just shoved his breakfast down his throat and mumbled a quick 'bye' before leaving the house.

~~

The bell had just rung signaling that it was lunch, Ashton had quickly walked towards his locker getting his books out and dumping them in his bag as fast as he could. 

He closed his locker and turned to walk away but somebody grabbed his shoulder, he jumped but sighed in relief when he saw it was only Michael "hi mate" Michael said happily and Ashton felt all the stress rush out of his body.

He smiled and replied to his friend? "hi Mikey" he said and Michael casually wrapped his arm around his shoulder and started to talk "so i really need to go to the city and i was thinking why won't we go together it will be fun" he said chirpy.

I smiled and nodded "yeah that would be great" he said and at that moment , he had somebody. Michael walked towards the canteen ,his arm still around Ashton's shoulder as he manoeuvred him through the crowd  and towards a empty table.

~~~~~~ 

It was around 4 in the afternoon and Michael and Ashton had found themselves just casually walking around the semi busy streets of the city.

They had become a bit closer after today, it was really the first time that they talked about personal stuff other than just asking how their weekends were or some comments about the homework during their classes together.

Ashton could now call him a friend, sure they had hung out but it wasn't  like this most time, they actually had taken the time to get to know each other better.

Ashton felt happy that he finally had a friend ,someone who did care and it made him feel special from the inside. A friend was something he hadn't had in years, ever since he came out everybody was afraid to be around him.

But when Michael moved he never cared about anyone's opinion i mean look at him his hair is fucking red, that kinda shows that he doesn't give two shits about what people think about him and it maybe was faith that he was placed next to Ashton in class.

Michael nudged Ashton's shoulder breaking the curly haired boy's trance "you wanna grab some coffee?" he asked and Ashton nodded his head, it was kinda cold so a nice and warm coffee would be nice.

They walked inside and the aroma of coffee filled their nostrils, they walked towards the counter waiting for the worker to turn around and help them.

When he did turn around Ashton's eyes widened at the sight of Luke right in front of him, Michael casually told him his order and then asked for Ashton's , so Ashton told him what he wanted.

Luke gave him a small smirk before taking the money Michael handed him and giving him his change and went to make their drinks.

Ashton was speechless, how do you react to seeing the same guy who had fucked you last weekend and the guy you hadn't have gotten off of your mind.

Luke had given Michael their orders and a subtle wink towards Ashton making him blush, Michael handed him his cup and they both walked over towards a booth.

He gave Ashton an odd look and Ashton raised his eyebrows "turn your cup around " he said and Ashton twisted his cup in confusion.

He blushed madly as he saw 'call me cutie' in a black sharpie written on the cup along with a number. 

Michael gave him a smug smile "i think he likes you" Michael said "and you should totally go for it"  he said giving him a playful nudge.

Ashton frowned "Wait, so you don't have anything against me being gay?" and Michael just laughed and shook his head "why would i? it doesn't make you a different person if you like a guy Ash" he said and Ashton never had felt so relieved.

The curly haired boy just nodded his head and took a sip of his coffee "so are you gonna call him? " Michael asked leaning back and smirking at him and Ashton shrugged underneath his gaze.

"I-I i don't know" the hazel eyed boy said softly while fumbling with his fingers and Michael rolled his eyes "can i tell you something? " Ashton said shifting uncomfortably on his seat because he was about to admit what they did last weekend.

Michael hummed in approval for him to continue whatever he wanted to say to him,so Ashton took a deep breath and let it go "remember that party we went to?" he asked biting his lip.

Michael laughed and nodded his head "of course why?" the curly haired boy took a deep breath before he let the words slip from his lips "well we kinda met before and yeah" he said uncomfortably shifting in his seat.

Michael's eyes widened "No way that guy ?"  and Ashton nodded his head "you fucked him?" Michael exclaimed and Ashton kicked his leg from underneath the table while Michael just laughed.

"So that's where you were when i couldn't find you" Michael said making Ashton blush madly because he maybe just confessed of hooking up with an extreme good looking guy.

"do you know him?" i asked and he nodded "yeah Luke Hemmings, 19, captain of the Black Penguins" he said shrugging "wait Black Penguins as in our rival team?" Ashton asked and Michael nodded.

"Yeah i know his friend, Calum" Michael said and Ashton nodded "So you think i should keep his number?" Ashton asked fiddling with his fingers and Michael let out a chuckle "if i was you i should do more than just keep his number" he said with a smirk.

Ashton kicked him again and Michael pouted "oh come on, we're both thinking it Ashykinss" Michael whined and rubbed his sore leg "what the hell, Ashykinss?" Ashton snapped and a ass eating grin spread all over Michael's face.

"Yep, that will be your name from now on,so Ashykinss tell me something about yourself' he said while wiggling his eyebrows teasingly and Ashton rolled his eyes "if you call me that one more time i'm leaving" he said snorting.

Michael smirked "okay then Ashyk-" he stopped as Ashton stood up and yelped "okay sorry Ashton, don't leave me" he pouted and Ashton rolled his eyes "let's go, i think my mum would go crazy if i'm not home in half an hour" he said and Michael nodded.

They both walked towards Michael's car, being an only child and having guilty feeling parents for making him move across the globe and leave behind all his friends had it's upsides because his parents always spoiled him.

The ride to Ashton's house was filled with both of them singing along to Michael's green day CD and it was incredibly fun to do.

Michael dropped Ashton off at his home and waved goodbye at him before Ashton walked inside of his home,it was quiet for once but maybe that was because his dad was passed out on the couch while his mother was cooking.

His siblings were busy watching some cartoon so he quickly greeted his mum before going upstairs, he entered his room and threw himself onto his bed.

It had been a rather eventful day to be honest,from getting a friend to meeting Luke again. Luke the incredibly handsome captain of the hockey team,that he hooked up with but he still gave him his number.

Why? hadn't he taken a good look at Ashton, he wasn't pretty, he wasn't handsome, he was a loser so why would somebody like him show only the least amount of interest in him? 

He sighed but took the coffee cup out of his backpack, yes he kept it, and ran his finger over Luke's writing 'call me cutie' he wasn't even cute. He sighed again but took out his phone and made a new contact, he saved Luke's number but he wasn't going to call or text him, at least not yet.

Uhm Hi :) , i know i never really have spoken but hey guys! I really appreciate the reads and vote's my story gets, it means a lot to me as a writer to get this feedback.Sometimes it's just overwhelming!

Please keep reading,voting and commenting i promise i will respond more and leave small notes at the bottom of the chapters.

So thoughts on the story so far? About how they look in the story? about the hook up and Luke giving Ashton his number? On Ashton finally having a friend? 

OH AND A BIG SHOUT OUT TO Larry_Lashton YOU ROCK BABE! and thanks for making the cover art !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 2.3K 33
Ashton is a Rich boy who just wants to have fun in his life. So, when he moves and explores the city of Sydney, only to meet Luke, the rebellious pun...
224K 9.1K 42
Ashton Irwin never expected to fall in love with his son's best friend Luke Hemmings, but that's the funny thing about life. or the one where Luke fa...
21K 1.1K 33
"Would it be okay? Would it be okay if I took your breath away?" An encounter with his new neighbour turns Ashton's world upside down.
4K 156 1
Luke only goes to the library to watch an employee named Ashton from afar in hopes that one day he'll gather enough courage to ask him out.