A Double Life: A Percy Jackso...

Autorstwa Thelemmy123

Percy Jackson is betrayed by his friends and leaves camp half blood. Meanwhile, in Planet Chaos, Chaos gets... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three

Chapter One

173 6 2
Autorstwa Thelemmy123

Percy's P.O.V.

Annabeth and I sit on the beach at Camp Half-Blood. The sun is shining, and the waves lap the shore with a relaxing tone.

Sitting on the beach is one of my favorite things to do. It kinds comes with being a son of Poseidon and all that.

The rest of my friends were coming later, and we are going to spend the day hanging out together. 

Tomorrow is my birthday and the two year anniversary of Annabeth and my's dating.

I can't believe it's been two years. It seem like only yesterday that we were being thrown into the lake by the other campers.

I reach my hand into the pocket of my blue hoodie.

Annabeth doesn't know it yet, but inside of my pocket is a very special ring. Today, I'm going to propose to my beautiful Wise Girl.

"Hey, Annabeth."

"Yeah Percy?"

"So-" I don't know why I'm so nervous to propose to the smartest person I now.

We have been friends and more than friends for at least six years now.

This should be a breeze. But, it's harder than it seems.

I've defeated Kronos, and killed countless monsters. But, I'm afraid the propose to the women of my dreams.

Gosh Percy. What is wrong with you?

"Annabeth." I swallowed my fear and continued.

"I love you more than anything in this world. You have made me the happiest person alive."

I sighed. I can't imagine my life without Annabeth. She is the most beautiful, smart, and wonderful women on Earth.

As I dropped down into one knee Annabeth looked at me weirdly. Then, I pulled a small box out of my hand.

"So, Annabeth Chase. Will you marry me?"

Annabeth's hands flew up to her mouth and tears formed in her eyes.

Was it something I said?

"Yes! Yes Percy! Yes!"

Annabeth flew into my arms and we kissed passionately.

"And no Percy. You didn't say anything wrong."

Oops. Did I say that out loud?

"Yes you did Seaweed Brain."

Oh my gods! Why do I keep doing that?

The ring slips onto my Wise Girl's finger and I pick her up, bridal style.

"Perseus Jackson! Put me down this instant!" I smirk as we come toward the water.

We can probably guess what I did next.

I jumped into the water, with Annabeth in my arms.

An air bubble, courtesy of yours truly, formed around us.

I pulled Annabeth in, and I was pretty much the second best-

Scratch that. It was definitely the best underwater kiss of all time.

*Time Skip*

I brush my hand over the warm sand. The beach is beautiful. Especially this time of year.

But hey. I'm a son of Poseidon. To me, the beach is always beautiful. Even in the winter.

I look down at Annabeth's hands that rest on the sand next to mind. The gorgeous ring shimmers brightly when the sun reflects off it.

The blueish green waves lap the shore. Ah. Blue. I give a lopsided grin.

Annabeth seems to notice this and turns to face me.

My Wise Girl's stormy gray eyes make me smile even more.

"What are you thinking about?" Annabeth asks me with a questioning look.

"The same thing that I'm always thinking about." I give Annabeth my signature grin and she gives an exasperated sigh.

"And, what would that be?"

"You, of course!" Annabeth blushes a bright tomato red.

Annabeth had to lean up in order to reach my height. Annabeth used to be taller than me, when we first met.

Now, I stand slightly taller than her. It's kinda sad. It makes me feel like I'm really growing up.

What will happen the remaining seven when we are all adults?

As my Wise Girl reaches my height, she leans in and we kiss as the sun starts to fall below the horizon.

But, we pull apart when we see Hermes, the god of messengers, along with other things, standing behind us.

"Perseus Jackson. Your presents is wanted on Olympus. You too, Annabeth Chase."

I give Hermes a confused glance. Usually, only monster, or immortals that want to kill me call me Perseus.

I'm interrupted from my thoughts when Annabeth begin to question Hermes.

"Why are we need there? Is something wrong? Is there a new treat rising?"

"I'm forbidden from telling you. But I can say that yes, a new threat is rising." Hermes shoots me a disgusted look.

Rude.

Did I forget to shower? No, I did that. I think. Okay, maybe I didn't. Fine! I forgot! But still, that was kinda rude, don't you think.

"Okay, Hermes. Should we meet you there?"

"No. I'll flash you, along with myself in." I've never been flashed anywhere.

I wonder if it is like shadow traveling, but with light.

I guess I'm about to find out.

Suddenly, I see myself, along with Annabeth and Hermes standing in the Olympus throne room.

"My daughter," Athena sneered. "Get away from that traitor!"

"What are you taking about?"

"You know what we are taking about sea scum!" Zeus thundered.

Ha! Thundered. Sorry. Probably shouldn't be making jokes right know.

"Why did you betray us Percy!" Annabeth's eyes seemed to gloss over and tears began to fill her eyes.

"Wise Girl? What is going on?"

"Don't call me Wise Girl. You don't deserve to use that name."

"I, Poseidon god of the seas hereby disown Perseus Jackson as my son. No son of mine would help the enemy!"

I sunk down onto my knees. I could barely see that the rest of the campers were summoned to Olympus.

I could see all of my friends- sorry. Former, friends giving me looks of hatred and disappointment.

My da- Poseidon.

Thalia

Jason

Piper

Leo

Frank

Hazel

Clarisse

Conner

Travis

Nico

Reyna

Ann- her.

I tried to stop the tears from pouring down my cheeks, but to no avail.

"Let's get on with the meeting!" Zeus directed the Olympian gods to himself.

"We shall take a vote! Who thinks that Perseus Jackson should be killed on the spot!"

"This is ridiculous! The boy is innocent. He has done nothing wrong." Hades looked furious at his brothers.

"He is the only decent male on Earth! You cannot kill him!" Artimes yelled at her father, the king of the gods.

Zeus ignored his brother's and daughter's protests.

"Let's vote!"

Athena, Posiedon, Zeus, Ares, Hephestus, Hermes, and Demeter raised their hands.

"And, anyone who thinks that this excuse of a demigod should be spared." Zeus shot me a look filled with hatred.

"Hestia, Hades, Artemis, Apollo, Aphrodite, and surprisingly, Mr.D and Hera.

"Its tied! What shall we do?" Athena asked.

"I am the king of the gods. My vote will count as two! Perseus Jackson! Before you are killed, any last words?"

"When you need someone to save your sorry asses, don't bother to come looking for me!"

I can't believe that they are doing this to me. I saved their live not once, but twice, and this is how they repay me. For all I've done.

I guess it's true. Heroes really never do get a happy ending.

I look down, excepting my fate that I will be going to the Underworld. And, not coming back this time.

Maybe I can finally help Charon get that raise that he always wanted.

Zeus lifts his Master Bolt and pulls it behind this head. He lurches foward and the brightness consumes me.

-----‐-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it's so short. Please give feedback on what you think.

What do you think will happen next?

Please don't forget to

Comment

Vote

And Follow!!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

422K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
134K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
146K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
502K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc