Korrasami Tale

Oleh Kovirasami_5

I did not right this story but I figur i would share some of my favorite stories with you all Lebih Banyak

A Feeling In The Morning
Asami's Secret
Graduation Bet
Avatar of the Wild pt 1
Avatar of the Wild pt 2
Korrasami Drabbles: Part 1
Korrasami Drabbles part 2
Korrasami Drabbles part 3
Korrasami Drabbles: pt 4 Stress Relief Drabble
Korrasami Drabbles: pt 5
Korrasami Drabbles: pt 6
Korrasami Drabbles: pt 7 New Years
Korrasami Drabbles: pt 8
Ride The Waves of Life
The Important Questions pt1
The Important questions pt 2
Fire Dance
Gamers
Gamers 2
Goal
The Morning After
Babies
Nightmares
Present
Family Day
Second Chances
Good Riddance: Time of your Life
Battle of Outskirts & My Heart
The White Heather & Purple Lilac
Bathroom
Brave Soldier Girl
Swapping Clothes
Lost
Graduation: College AU
Roommate AU
Roommates AU part 2
Roommate Au part 3
College AU

BeiFong's School For Girls

1.4K 21 1
Oleh Kovirasami_5

It was the beginning of the month, which means Lin and two other guards must do a room check at her boarding school for troubled girls. She and the two guards must check if the room was in order, if there were any illegal substances hidden, or any… Inappropriate, or obscene articles of clothing such as thongs, or sexual intimacy… Apparatus.

One would be surprised by the objects found in most of the freshman girls' rooms. However, Lin has gotten used to the things she's found in the rooms. Freshmen are usually the worst, Lin having found at least one thing that is banned from campus in every room, liquor, as well as things that are illegal in general. Sophomores aren't as bad as the freshmen, but she busts at least three or four rooms every month, finding at least one illegal substance and banned garb. The juniors seem to be getting better. Lin finds, at the most, only two minor illegal substances and rarely any banned clothing articles. The seniors are the best. They have all shaped out to be perfect young ladies. She only finds one pair of banned clothing in at least two rooms on rare occasions, and almost never finds any illegal substance or liquor.

However, it is two sophomores Lin was worried about.

She approached the room she dreaded the most out of the entire sophomore class with her two best guards at her side. These two girls have the worst record Lin has ever seen. They fight with one another on a daily basis, throw cusses at each other that would insult even the most potty-mouthed sailor, heave objects at each other, and have gotten into more than one, full blown, skilled martial-arts fight in the courtyard.

Korra Mizu was admitted first by one of her good friends, Tenzin Gyatso. Korra's mother thought it good to have her live with Tenzin and Pema, thinking they could teach her the discipline they couldn't. But even the most peaceful couple in all of Republic City became frustrated with her incessant, rebellious brashness. Ergo, Bei Fong's School For Girls was the only other option to teach this girl some discipline.

Lin was a bit surprised when she read Korra's record. She has committed multiple misdemeanors: she was arrested several times for being a public nuisance, being drunk, starting fights, mooning and flipping off police officers, breaking into the MMA Arena then participating in a match, noise disturbances for out-of-control parties, she's even spent a couple nights in jail before Tenzin has bailed her out. But surprisingly, she does not use drugs, claiming that 'I don't wanna end up like my dead-beat, asshole dad; runnin' 'round town doin' every damn drug, fucken people that ain't my girl or boy, and OD'in a stranger's front lawn. Psh! I might be a troubled teen and reckless; yeah I admit it, but I don't go doin' and abusin' shit alone without a limit that could land me a spot in the ER. And I def' don't fuck random people when I'm in a 'lationship wit someone already… Like my fuck-up of a dad. You feel me?'

Lin was surprised with the Water-Tribe girl's clothing choice. Baggy jeans in a sag showing off a pair of Spider-Man boxers, a baggy white t-shirt with the 'Parental Advisory' logo on it, a pair of beat up Nike basketball sneakers, and a New York Giants, flat-billed hat with her back wolf-tail pulled through the back of the hat, her two front tails hanging at the sides of her face. She had a tribal arm-band tattooed on her right bicep, and a Celtic knot tattooed on her left shoulder. She had a silver bar in her left ear, along with diamond studs in her lobes and cartilage in both ears. She had her lower lip pierced at each end that made Lin internally wince in pain at the thought of the process one had to go through in order to get that.

Asami Sato was admitted two days later by another good friend of hers, Hiroshi Sato. He thought he couldn't deal with his daughter and his company simultaneously, and if he wanted his daughter to one day take over his place as CEO of Future Industries, he wants her attitude to drastically change in order for her to be a high class business women. So he sent her to Bei Fong's School For Girls to teach her some discipline.

Lin has recalled some of the young heiress's actions as she read through her record. Multiple misdemeanors including illegally holding racing circuits late at night around the city, smoking cigarettes and marijuana and drinking liquor at friends' homes, hosting huge parties at the family estate when her father is on business trips, ticketed for speeding and reckless driving with only a provisional license, started a fight in public after hours, and has spent one night in jail before her father bailed her out. She claims that 'Ever since my mom died when I was 8, I just felt the rebel in me break through. I don't know whether it was from rage, or sadness, or what… All I know is that I am the way I am, and even if this damn school fixes my attitude I'll always have that rebellious side to me; you just repressed it.'

Lin has seen this girl before and wasn't in the slightest surprised by her outfit. She wore a maroon leather riding jacket with the sleeves rolled up passed her elbows over a tight red tank-top, a pair of ripped, skintight, blue jeans, a pair of black Adidas stiletto sneakers that she seemed to have purposely ripped the heels off of. At one point she had one side of her head shaved, but the hair has now grown back and evened out; though one could still tell that her head had been shaved. Her make-up is always the same: purple eye-shadow, black eyeliner, and dark red lipstick. She had two thin lines shaved into the end of her left eye brow, and it was pierced with two silver studs in the same place. Both of her earlobes were pierced with golden rings, and her cartilage was lined with two golden studs on each ear. Her nose was also pierced on the right side with a silver stud. And she had a tattoo of a royal flush on her left forearm, and an intricate, colorful design of a skull surrounded by roses on her left bicep that showed whenever she wore short sleeves.

Somehow the two girls were roomed together and no other student would agree to switch because, honestly, they were scared to death of the two girls. So Lin had no other choice but to keep a close, steady eye on them.

Now there she was, about to knock on the door when she heard screaming, yelling, and fighting.

"Fuck you, you tomboy bitch!" Asami screamed as she flipped her position from under Korra to on top of her, their hands clasped together tightly trying to push the other back.

"Get off me, you fucken cunt!" Korra screamed back, flipping their position again as she cocked her fist back and punched the heiress in the jaw.

Asami grunted at the impact. She lifted her leg, firmly placing her foot on Korra's stomach then forcefully kicked her off of her before jumping back on top of her, pinning her to the ground. "Give me back my damnfashion magazines!" She demanded.

"Not until you give me back my fucken comic books!" She retorted before freeing her right leg from Asami's grip, kneeing her hard between the legs.

Asami clutched her privates from under her uniform skirt then shakily stood to her feet. "I'll give back your goddamn comic books only if you tell me where the hell you hid my magazines!" She yelled, rubbing between her legs to relive the pain from the kick to her privates.

"Stop rubbin' your pussy! You look like a damn perv!" Korra pointed out with a sly smirk as she leaned against the wall next to her bed.

"I'm only rubbing my vag because you just fucking harshly kneed me there, you stupid hoodlum!" She shouted back in anger and frustration.

"Um, Principal Bei Fong…" One of the guards spoke up in a low whisper. "Shouldn't we stop this…?" He asked with bemusement.

"No…" Lin said in a whisper, deciding that this fight sounds like it'll have a different outcome than all the others. "This fight sounds… Different." She whispered, reiterating her thoughts. Although she made a mental note to give them detention for inappropriate language and fighting.

"Stupid hoodlum!?" Korra inquired. "You're such a damn hypocrite! You're a fucken hoodlum, too!" She pointed out in an obvious tone. "You committed just as many misdemeanors as I have! That's why we're both in this fucken school instead'a prisonRemember you dumb bitch!?"

"At least my dad isn't a cheating junkie." She countered in a purposeful coherent slur as she stopped rubbing the pain away between her legs, crossing her arms over her chest with a victorious smirk plastered on her face.

Korra grew angry at the mention of her father. She clenched her fists, shut her eyes, and attempted to use the breathing exercises her councilor taught her for anger management. In and out, in and out, in- "… Don't you dare talk shit 'bout my dad… You don't even knowhim…" She seethed through clenched teeth, although she knew Asami was right as she absentmindedly played with the ring on her right thumb.

"Maybe that's why you were sent here as not a second, but a third resort because even your temper and behavior was too uncontainable for even the mostpeaceful monk and his calm-natured wife." She said in an almost diplomatic tone as she sat down on her bed before continuing. "You say I don't know your father. I don't need to everything; just enough to know that he doesn't even love you or your mother enough to stop his daily drug use and sex-capades." She continued with mischief in her jade-green eyes, making the tanned girl angrier with each passing second. "Maybe that's why you act like an unruly tomboy; a female wannabe Eminem, or Tu-Pac: because you're soenraged about your father's behavior that acting like a 'gangster' is the outlet you chose to let go all your emotions." She said, practically causing steam to blow out of Korra's ears. If she could breathe fire, she'd burn the spoiled heiress to a crisp. "Don't worry, though. Not everyone's parents love their child." She finished, looking oh-so clever.

Okay, that stung; the truth hit her where it hurts. So Korra decided to fight back. "Yeah, you're right." She said with a smile and a laugh, causing a confused expression to rise to Asami's features. "My dad don'tlove me or my ma. But you got a real nice life back at home, don'cha? Or so you seem to think…" She began with a knowing grin, her deep blue eyes filling with mischief of their own. "I bet your dad works too much to even pay the slightest bit'a attention to you, don'the? You try to get his attention with everything you could possibly think of, but he ends up brushin' you offin the end; letting the matter just roll off his shoulder like it's any other trivial situation." She states, pointing a callused finger at the Sato girl. "He pro'lly bought you everything to your heart's content. But you didn't wantthe material items, you wanted the emotional and physical kind'a love: his ears to listen to your day, his arms wide open to hug and comfort you when you hadda bad day, his hands to tend the scrapes and cuts on your knees, and his lips to kiss you on the forehead 'goodnight' before he tucked you into bed and says he loves you." Korra said, listing off the things Asami knows her father never had done for her.

Outside the room, Lin was listening quietly, along with a few other staff members who have huddled around the dorm room's door.

"How long has this been going on, Miss Bei Fong?" A teacher asked in a whisper.

"About 5 and a half minutes now." Lin replied in a whisper as well.

"Your mom died when you were young, right!?" Korra asked, receiving a slight nod from the sitting girl. "I bet she was the best mom ever. An' I'm not being sarcastic, neither. She pro'lly cooked your favoritemeal every day, helped do your hair, hugged you when you were sad, and just did everything your dad didn't!" She took a deep breath. "That's why you act the way you do! … Because since your mom kicked the bucket, you feel empty wit'out the love you had when she was still here!" Korra looked straight at her with her big, icy-blue eyes, calming her voice a bit. "I was in the opposite position, 'Sami… I was the one who cooked for my ma… was the one who helped her do her hair! I hugged her when she was sad! I did everything my dad didn't 'cause he's a stoned son-of-a-bitch who used to beat her until she couldn't even move before he finally up and left 9 years ago when I was 7!" She admitted, a little louder than she had intended. She took a couple deep breaths before she calmed her voice to a tone she didn't remember ever owning. "What you said 'bout me and my family was only halftrue… Now 'dat I told you the other half… Tell me yourhalf." She asked in a soft tone, sitting down next to her without hesitation, successfully forcing back tears that threatened to spill over like a waterfall.

Asami took a shaky, deep breath. "Well… I guess you could say my dad did do everything you said…" She began, mirroring Korra's gentle tone. "… But he didn't do it for me. He did it for him; the company. He wanted me to be molded into a high society businessindividual ever since I was born." She said with non-reluctant admittance. "I did everything that was expected of a stereotypical heiress: don't speak unless spoken to, be kind to your superiors at all timesnever let profanity pass your lips, never insultor drive away a potential business partner, alwaysstand up straight – when presenting or being presented, keep your wardrobe conservative, mind your table-manners, keep your demeanor lady-likenever ignore what is asked of you, etcetera…" She paused, remembering those times. "9 years ago, when I was 8 years old, I was attending a gala with my dad to celebrate a business merger when he got the call from the hospital that… That my mom…" She said in an unsteady voice trying her hardest to hold back as much tears as possible, only letting a few tears fall. "… She was in a fatal car accident after getting out of traffic while on her way to the gala… We got there as soon as possible, but she only lasted a couple hours before she…" More tears slid down her face before she broke. "She did everything my fucking dad didn't! She was my last fucking resort; my only fucking link left to feel loved!" Before she could continue, Korra cut her off by hugging her tightly, Asami returning the gesture just as enthusiastically.

"You're not alone!" Korra comforted, her right hand on the back of her head while her left was rubbing her back. "I'm feelin' the same fucken shit you are right now! You feel alone and deprived of the little bit of happiness that was stolen from you!" Korra began to cry herself as Asami sobbed harshly into her neck. "But you can't let it get under your skin or it'll just stay there until you scream all your fucken problems at some unsuspectin' victim!"

"Why the fuck did this have to happen to me!?" Asami exclaimed into Korra's shoulder. "What did I do to deserve this fucking shit!? What did I do wrong!? What the FUCK did I do wrong!?" She cried louder.

"I feel the exact same way, 'Sami! Neither of did jack-shit to deserve this! It's just how life goes… But the only good thing about life is that it goes on…" She said as she pulled Asami away from her and wiped the tears from those jade-eyes with her thumb with a smile.

"Korra… I… Can I tell you something…?" Asami asked with a sniffle, somewhat regaining her normal tone.

Outside the dorm room, about 8 different staff and faculty members were crowded around the thin door, listening intently to the drama.

"When should we go in…?" A staff member asked in a whisper.

"Not now. Just be patient." Lin whispered back.

"Yeah, go 'head…" Korra said, motioning for the girl to continue.

"When I first saw you…" She began with a laugh, smiling. "This is going to sound strange, but… When I first saw you when I arrived at this school, I… I thought you were the most gorgeous girl I've ever layed eyes on…" She confessed with a laugh. "And uh… I guess I showed how I felt in the most elementary method: I pretended like I thought you were a bitch and called you names to draw attention away from the fact that… That I had a crush on you…" She bowed her head to hide a blush.

Korra grabbed a hold of her chin, thinking to herself how soft the girl's skin is, and lifted her head to face her. "When I first saw you, I thought 'chu were absolutely stunning…" Korra replied with her own, mutual confession. "But when you found out I was gonna be your roommate, you looked disgusted at the fact. You acted like a total cunt to me, which made me kind'a mad 'cause I thought we would get along." She let go of her chin and let out a deep sigh. "But when you fought with me, I thought it was only logical to fight back and pretend that I didn't like you." Korra briefly hung her head in her callused hands before looking back up. "Boy, was that a dumb idea!" She exclaimed with a chuckle before once again becoming serious. "Look… I'm real sorry for sockin' you in the jaw, kneeing you in the vigay, an' callin' you a hypocrite… And all the other times I called you a bitch, cunt, dumb-fuck, piece'a shit, cocksucker, pussy-lipped-bitch, dumbass ho, dick-fisher, ball-licker, dirty masochist… The list goes on." She said as she and Asami laughed.

"And I'm sorry for calling you a wannabe gangster Eminem, and for all the times I've called you a prick, Satan's superior, maggot shit, dick licker, Southern savage, dipshit, dildo-Dutch-fuck, jerk-off, cock-craver, pin-puller… My list goes on as well." They both laugh again.

"Hey…" Korra says, back to her gentle and serious tone, making Asami look up into her blue eyes. "You gon' i'ght…?"

"I'll be fine." She assured with a small smile as she found Korra leaning in closer to her. She knew Korra was going to kiss her, but the young heiress was still somehow surprised when the tanned girl's lips met hers in a sweet kiss that quickly grew passionate and heated.

Korra pushed Asami back onto her bed before continuing kissing her, their tongues brushing one another each time they reconnected their lips; Asami tersely tasting the silver of Korra's bottom lip piercing before once again feeling their tongues push against each other. Their nonstop kissing matched their personalities: brash and heated, yet somehow calm within the constant passion.

Korra broke the kiss by biting Asami's lower lip before quickly moving to nip a line from her jaw to the nape of her neck, biting the skin hard enough to leave a hickey, then moved to her ear and licked ear, tasting the metal of her ring-earrings in her earlobe.

Korra lightly bit down on the jewelry with her teeth before brushing her lips on her ear. "Do you wantthis…?" She whispered, causing Asami to slightly shiver from the sudden breath on her skin.

"Yes…" She breathed, momentarily before opening them to see Korra staring lovingly at her with those cobalt eyes. "I really want this…" She decided with a shaky inhale.

Having been given permission to continue, Korra moved her strong hands down Asami's face and shoulders, soon arriving at the top button of the girl's shirt. She unbuttoned it slowly, making Asami's breath catch whenever the Water Tribe girl's warm fingers brushed against her skin.

Outside the dorm room, Lin had decided she'd heard enough and turned quietly from the door. "Let's go…" She whispered, getting confused and skeptical stares from the two guards and faculty members. "Let's letthem have their fun." She continued. "I'll confront them about it tomorrow on Saturday when there is no class." She whispered before shooing away the bystanders.

Korra threw Asami's shirt on the floor while staring longingly at her breasts. As sexy as she thought her black lace bra was, she'd rather have it off and see what's behind it. She runs her long, tan, rough hands from Asami's hips and up her waist until she reaches her breasts, receiving a restrained moan from the girl beneath her.

At the sound of Asami's moan Korra begins to rub her nipples through the lacy bra, eliciting another, louder and less restricted moan from the heiress. She leaned down and placed small kisses between her chest, rubbing both breasts with her hands before snaking her hands around to the girl's back, snapping off the clip on her bra.

Asami sits up for a moment to take off her bra and throw it to the side before laying back down, her long black hair splayed out on the pillow as she watches Korra gawk in disbelief at her breasts. When she realizes Korra is not doing anything, she takes it upon herself to gently grasp the back of her unmoving hands, bringing them down slowly to sit upon her chest.

Korra comes back to her senses, looking to jade-eyes for permission and approval before continuing. When she receives a nod from the raven-haired girl, she leans down and quickly latches her lips onto her right breast, lightly biting and sucking at the erect, pink nipple before doing the same to the left breast.

Asami moans at Korra's touch, causing the blue-eyed girl to get more giddy. She leaned up abruptly and ripped off the oxford shirt she was wearing, the buttons from the shirt spreading out on the bed. She threw the shirt to the floor before sitting on the edge of the bed, hastily untying her uniform shoes and tossing them on the floor along with her socks. She untied the string that held her skirt up and threw the plaid garb to the floor with the other articles of clothing, leaving the dark skinned teen in only her bindings and a pair of basketball shorts.

Asami scanned her body, drinking in every curve of her muscle from her washboard abs and V-line to her toned biceps and tattoos. It only seemed to increase her sex drive. She then noticed Korra pulled off her shoes, socks and skirt, throwing them with the other clothes. She now lay back on the bed in only a black laced thong that matched her bra.

Korra smirked, moving closer to her. "Naughty, naughty, Miss Sato." She said in a sultry voice as she placed her hands on Asami's thighs. "Thongs are banned from this school… Who do you think you're foolin'?" She asked with a mischievous grin.

Asami giggled and played along. "Please make an exception, Miss Mizu!" She playfully begged with a small smile on her lips. "For me?"

"Alright, Sato… But you know what this means, right?" Korra asked as she laced her thumbs into Asami's thong, slowly pulling it off with a smirk.

Asami caught on when Korra pinched her butt between her thumb and forefinger. Out of all the insults Korra has called her over the months, the only one being correct was that she was a masochist. She bit her bottom lip in anticipation for what was to come. "I think I do, Mizu…"

Korra pulled the thong off of Asami's legs, throwing it on the pile of discarded clothing on the floor. "Then would you be so kind as to get on all fours?" Korra asked, though obviously not taking 'no' for an answer.

Asami complied with the Southern native's demands and got on her hands and knees. Korra took off her shorts before kneeling behind Asami, placing her hands on her ass before kneeling straight up, pulling the girl's butt into her bind-covered core.

With her front still pressed firmly against Asami's butt, Korra removes her hands from roaming over the girl's taught stomach, placing them on the bed as she leaned forward toward Asami's ear. "I'm gonna make you feel so good you're gonna need help walkingtomorrow." She whispered loudly, making Asami shiver before shifting her position.

Korra cocked her arm back and gave Asami a hard slap on her right cheek that made her grab the pillow and moan into it to muffle the sound so no one would hear. Korra spanked her again on the opposite cheek. She repeated the process several times before she laid Asami on her back and began to kiss her, their tongues fighting one another like a sword duel.

Korra then kissed down her neck and stomach before finally arriving at the desired destination. She licked two of her rough, tanned, fingers and slid them inside of her, pumping them in and out. Once she found the infamous g-spot, she pulled out with a sly grin on her face making the heiress pout in displeasure.

"Don't worry, babe." Korra assured. "I got a plan." She said, licking her fingers clean before getting off the bed and untying her bindings dropping the articles to the floor, leaving her completely nude and glorious.

She kicked a floorboard near her bed's nightstand on the other end of the room, revealing a secret compartment Bei Fong didn't know about. She reached into it and pulled out a double sided strap-on.

Asami gawked at the instrument when Korra got back onto the bed with it strapped around her waist. "Where did you even get that?" Asami asked with wide eyes.

"I have my ways." Korra replied, keeping her shopping whereabouts a mystery. "Now let's do this." She declared, positioning herself in front of her lover as she spread her lovely, pale legs apart.

"Nnn- ahh- hhaaa…" Asami breathed, placing her hand over her mouth to silence her as Korra entered her, going all the way in. She clawed at her broad, tanned shoulders as she hugged her toned and muscled back.

Korra moved her hips back and forth fluently as she pushed into Asami while both of their breasts pushed intimately into one another. She had her left hand tangled into her long, silky black tresses, while her right hand was holding her up.

"Huhhhhh! Mmmmm- ohhh…" Asami hummed and moaned in sexual pleasure as Korra picked up the pace, their cores hitting each other each time Korra pushed in. "Korra… Korr- I'm gonna- mmmm…" She hummed as she strengthened the grip on Korra's back.

"Hold on, babe- I'm gon- I'm gonna come, too…" Korra moaned as her hips rocked back and forth into Asami, moving her left hand from the girl's hair to place on the bed to steady herself more.

"Hmmm- fas- huhh- go – go faster- mmmm!" Asami managed to speak, Korra complying with her lover's wishes. "Har- harder, fas- faster- ohhh!" She demanded.

Korra did as she was told, and began to pick up the pace and went rougher, the bed beginning to creak underneath them. "I'm alm- 'most there as- 'Sami…" Korra reassured her eager lover as her hips continued to move, rocking the bedframe.

"I'm gon- Korra, I'm com- I'm Com- KORRA- Ohmf Kurruh!" Asami muffled through Korra's hand as she reached her climax, as had Korra simultaneously.

"Uhnnnggg!" Asami let out a shaky breath as Korra held her position on her, core to core, chest to chest, in order for both of them to ride out their orgasm, Asami wriggling in spasms beneath her.

Korra let her head fall in the crook of Asami's neck. She let out a heavy breath as she felt sweat drip down her back. "I love you." She confessed before she knew what she was saying. She pulled up her head in horror with wide eyes. "I mean…" She swallowed heavily. "Do… Do you… Love me back…?" She asked anxiously.

Asami replied with a sweaty, yet sweet kiss to the forehead. "What we did just now… Was one of the bestmoments of my life." She admitted. "No guy has evermade me feel the way you just did…" She looks into her blue eyes, not seeing lust, but pure love. "I love you, too." She said, earning a wide smile from Korra, who kissed her passionately.

~~~~~~~~~~The next day~~~~~~~~~~

Asami woke up the next day being held tightly in the strong arms of the Water Tribe native. She had so much fun last night; so much ecstasy, restrained screaming and moaning. Her ass hurt from the punishment Korra gave her, that of which left red hand prints on both of her cheeks. But the best/worst of all, her legs were incredibly sore.

~~~~~~~~~~Later that same day~~~~~~~~~~

Principal Bei Fong had called the two to her office, Korra having helped Asami there. Apparently she had heard their entire argument yesterday up to when they began fooling around.

"I'm only giving you two one week's detention for banned clothing articles…" Lin began looking to Asami. "And sexual activity apparatus…" She looked to Korra. But then she smiled. "But I'll let you both keep your items… As long as I don't see them."

"What 'bout my dad?" Korra asked nervously. "I'm def'you heard that part of the conversation; did you call the cops? Do you know where his stoned ass is hiding!?" She asked in almost a shout.

"Calm down, Korra." Lin began. "I have called the police. He's in a whole mess of trouble for domestic violence and illegal drug use/abuse. He'll be in court on trial as soon as they find him." She reassured, getting nothing from Korra. That wouldn't do, not at all. Lin wanted to see her smile. "In other words: when he's in court… His ass is screwed." She said, making Korra grin at her and laugh a bit. Then she saw Asami wince in pain as she shifted her position out of the corner of her eye. "What's wrong, Asami?" Lin asked, concerned.

Asami's eyes went wide and she panicked a bit. "Oh! Uh… My legs are just really sore… I must've slept the wrong way." She lied with a nervous smile. "Oh, whoam I kidding!?" Asami gave up. "You already found the strap-on phallus." An embarrassed blush rose to her cheeks, as well as on Korra's.

"You're both free to go… Asami?" She looked to the girl rubbing her thighs. "Get an icepack from the nurse. Korra?" She looked to the Water Tribe girl. "Carry her there." She declared with a sly grin.

"Carry me to the health center, my trusty stallion!" Asami exclaimed with a bright smile as she held her arms out to her recently declared girlfriend.

"As you wish, love!" Korra replied with a smile of her own, playing along as she scooped Asami up bridal style. "Away to the student health center, my stunning princess of… The United Republic! NAAY!" She shouted in declaration before running (surprisingly without effort with the extra weight in her arms) out of Lin's office in the direction of the medical center.

"Teenagers…" Lin mumbled with a small chuckle before returning to her paperwork.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

12.8K 163 15
Some random korrasami shorts These stories aren't mine
27.6K 954 25
"not a day went by where i didn't think of you both." īŧŠ*â€ĸĖŠĖŠÍ™âœŠâ€ĸĖŠĖŠÍ™*˚  ˚*â€ĸĖŠĖŠÍ™âœŠâ€ĸĖŠĖŠÍ™*˚īŧŠ it's been three years. three years...
67.3K 1.6K 17
*Old Work* "Well, my family have a lot of great benders. Aang, Tenzin, Katara, Kya even my dad was a great firebender with an earthbender mom... I ca...
145K 2.5K 15
none of the stories posted are mine, these are stories from fanfiction.net