Korrasami Drabbles: pt 6

Korra grinned as she looked at her phone. It had been a few days since she and Asami had been able to meet and the Avatar felt… frisky… She knew her girlfriend was busy with her company while she was busy helping getting things in order in Republic City. Which was going quite well, if you'd consider the circumstances.

Today she had a few days off and she was dead set on at least seeing Asami. Everything that would happen, well, that would be a lovely plus.

She dialed Asami's number and put the phone against her ear. Her heart was racing and even though she wasn't with her, Asami always had an effect on her each time that Korra thought of the engineer. Her heart skipped a beat when the call was answered.

"Mhn… mhello…?"

"Asami…?" Korra facepalmed herself. Of course you idiot. Who else would it be.

She heard a soft chuckle that came from the other end. "No this is her secretary… how may I help you?" Her voice sounded tired.

"Hey, did you just wake up?"

Korra could hear her girlfriend shuffle around before she got an answer. "Mhn.. yeah…"

"Well… in that case… how about I come over? And we can that thing we both like…" She bit her lip in anticipation. Already her imagination went wild. Remembering the times they had already shared in that bed and looking forward to the memories they would make in the future.

"You… can come over sure… just… not for that though…" She let out a pained groan. "I... my monthly reminder started…"

Korra's plans went up in smoke. "Reminder? What reminder?"

"I know you couldn't see it, but I just rolled my eyes at you. Dork… my monthly reminder I'm a woman. I'm on my periods." Another weak chuckle followed.

"Oh! Oh my Raava… wow… I'm slow today… well… alright! Sorry. I'm an idiot. Well, I'll leave you to it then babe. I'll see you soon. Bye!" And with that, she hung up.

Asami stared at her phone in disbelief. A weak smile on her lips. She was kinda disappointed that Korra hadn't suggested to come over anyway, but she could imagine why. She wasn't her usual beautiful self during this week of the month. She was in no condition to work due to her cramps and didn't even wore any make up.

She rolled back on her side with a soft groan. All she wanted to do right now was sleep and pray that the week would be over soon. She was all curled up in a ball in bed when she heard a soft knock on the door. She was breathing in and out deeply in an attempt to will away the pain she was feeling right at that moment. "Y-yes… w-who is it?" One of her arms was wrapped around her abdomen while the other was holding tightly onto the bedsheets. Oh why won't the pills work… She looked up weakly when she heard the door open slowly.

"Hey baby…" Korra whispered and gently put down the paper bag she was holding.

Asami's heart clenched and a sob broke free. "K-Korra? I... " Another bad cramp took her breath away. "Oh Goddess…" She groaned and tried to disappear into the mattress by curling up even more.

The Avatar quickly sat down on the bed's edge. Tenderly stroking her girlfriend's face. "Hey, let me help. Come on…" She continued on the same soft tone when she started to unwrap the pale beauty from her own embrace. Placing her flat on her back on the bed.

Asami let out a soft whimper but didn't struggle. "S-sorry... "

Hearing her apologize surprised the Southerner and she looked confused at her girlfriend while she shuffled through her bag. "Why? What for?"

She didn't really knew herself and shrugged. "For… you know… not being able to…" She took a deep breath and released it slowly. "Wow… I'm pathetic." She said dryly and swallowed hard when she felt Korra's hand cup her face.

"Hey, you're not pathetic." She said without doubt and hesitation. "It's not all about the sex. I mean yeah… we're amazing in bed. But I'm not all about that." She smiled and leaned forward to kiss Asami's lips. "I love you." She said after it and sat back in her former position. "And I'm gonna help you. At least with the pain." She said and slowly pulled up Asami's sleeping dress to just below her belly button.

The engineer smiled weakly at her girlfriend. "Love you too… Avutar…" She said with a giggle. "And how?" She asked curiously.

Korra held a water bottle and once she opened it, she bend the fluid out so it covered her free hand. Seconds later, it started to glow a faint blue. "Water tribe style baby." She said and added a wink. She put the bottle down and placed her glowing hand on Asami's abdomen. Just above her core and below her belly button. The glow intensified slightly and Asami gasped. She let out a soft moan right after.

"Oh w-wow… oh Goddess yes." Her body finally relaxed. She took a gentle hold onto Korra's free hand and entwined their fingers. "Avatar Korra… Saviour of the world and suppressor of the period cramps." Both had to laugh from that and the more Korra worked on her girlfriend, the more she visibly relaxed.

"How you feeling now? Better?" She asked and gently squeezed Asami's hand.

"Mhn… much better… thank you." She let out another content sigh and smiled once Korra pulled her dress back down. The glowing water back to normal and back in the bottle.

Korra helped Asami sit up slightly. Adding pillows behind her back for extra support. She kicked off her boots, grabbed the paper bag and settled next her girlfriend. "So, how about we watch some movies? Eat snacks? I even brought you some of that ice cream you love so much…"

Asami gasped at the mention of her favorite ice cream. "Really! Oh yes please. Gimme gimme gimme gimme!" She shifted position slightly while she remained in Korra's arms and shuffled through the bag herself. Pulling out a jar of strawberry/vanille/chocolate ice cream.

Korra just laughed. "Well, you seem to be more energetic all of the sudden." She pulled out the movies and walked over to the big tv once she crawled off the bed. She put in the Notebook and crawled back onto the bed and settled comfortably next to Asami. Who was happily munching her ice cream while resting against the Avatar's strong form.