Spinel Oneshots

By froggie_central

there isnt enough spinel fanfics so I just said fuck it and made my own. you can send requests. (art by merib... More

Spinel x Reader Smut
Dom!Spinel x Dom!Reader

First Time (Smut)

844 11 4
By froggie_central

Warnings: Smut, Swearing, Swearing, Aftercare, Lingerie , Overstim

About: Spinel is oblivious to sexual human relationships and you decide to teach her about them.

AN:This one is way better than to last, lol. Please dont be shy and be sure to message me for sfw/nsfw chapters!

Words: 1286

You stared at the bag that what the pink gem got you. There wasn't really a word to describe what you thought about her getting you it. You were suprised nonetheless, but more intrigued on how she knew about this.

"Uh, hey toots. Everything okay in there, heh..."

"Um, yeah... I've just got some questions."

The words on the the front spelled out 'SHEIN' in bold letters. On first sight, you thought it was a sun dress or skirt but the card that had a very suggestive message on it made you rethink your assumption. You pulled the messily wrapped gift out of the bag to reveal a pastel pink garterbelt lingerie set.

"Well ya know, you're a human and  humans get lingerie for other humans they like...right?"

The questioning tone of her voice implied she definitely didn't know this herself. Just imagining her in a lingerie shop is amusing. How would a gem that gets flustered by kissing even end up somewhere like that?

"Spinel, who told you about this?"

"...Amethyst..."

Of course it was Amethyst, shes probably laughing her ass off thinking of your reaction. Good thing the gems where spending a week on vacation, Spinel couldn't take the embarrassment if amethyst was there.

"Spinel, do you know why people get these for eachother"

"To go swimming in! Amethyst told me lingerie is a fancy way to say swimsuit, this way we can-"

She stopped rambling when you let  out a small giggle. It was cute how oblivious she was to these things.

"Sorry to disappoint you sweetheart, but thats not what these are for."

Curiosity and confusion filled her face
"Oh?"

"These are used for when people want to get a little more intimate."

It took her a second but her face turned to a dark magenta and started apologizing rapidly.

"I-I'm so sorry!! I should've looked more into it, I-"

Another giggle escaped your mouth. Seeing her so embarrassed by the suggestion was adorable. Suddenly, an idea popped into your head.

"Spinel." She stopped immediately. You gently rested a hand on her gem."Do you want to see me in it.?"

She said nothing, her face still flushed a deep pink. She only stared. A short chuckle escaped your lips.

"I'll take that as a yes."

You put the lingerie in the bag along with the wrapping tissue. You stared at her as you walked towards the bathroom, winking before you closed the door.

Once inside, you got a chance to get a good look at the set. The bra was see through but had small pink flowers around it. The panties were laced with a beautiful pattern and the fishnet stockings were surprisingly comfortable. The lingerie fit your body comfortably, sure your skin was poking through the fishnets but you enjoyed the chubby parts of your skin peeking out. The set highlighted your curves amazingly. Amethyst might've been an asshole, but shes an asshole with good taste.

You walked out of the bathroom and Spinels eyes shot up at you. You walked towards her sitting on her lap so that her head was at your chest. Her eyes wandered around your body, getting a good look at you for the first time.

"You look...gorgeous."

"Spinel"

You cupped her cheeks, forcing her to look at your eyes.

"Do you want me to be your first?"

Her face turned that same deep pink it always does, but her eyes where different. Instead of being full of shock or confusion, they where with lust.

You pulled her closer to you and you two kissed like there was no tomorrow. Soon your make out session ended with her on top of you.

"Do you you want me to guide you, love."

You knew how much she loved pet names and you wanted to see how that would hold up in the bedroom.

"Yes, please"

You guided her hand down to your vagina and told her to rub you through the panties. She started barely getting any pressure on your clit but she began pressing harder and got a reward for it.

"Fuck, baby......h-ha~"

You quickly began to get tired of the teasing and wanted to get to the real action. You took off the garterbelt and halfway through you noticed Spinel was staring at you hungrily. She wanted you bad. Hearing those noises escape from your lips brought her so much pleasure. Even more that she was the one that caused that. You took off the panties and exposed your womanhood. You explained to spinel where to touch and how. She started off  teasing your clit and being antagonizingly slow pace. Your face began to flush. High pitched moans escaped your mouth and you clenched your legs together. Spinel spread your legs apart and inserted one finger inside of you. She began searching for your g-spot and you definitely let her know when she found it.

"Sp-Spinel!"

She inserted another finger in and began massaging the area while thumbing your cherry. She was definitely a quick learner.

You felt your orgasm coming and you whined out in response. Suddenly, it all stopped.

"Spinsy?"

"Doll, you didn't really think I'd be letting you have all the fun did'ja?"

You looked down towards her crotch and saw she had formed a shaft with her powers. Suprishe had gotten a sudden burst of confidence, you looked at her face in awe. Her face still that deep purple'ish color, you knew she was still a bit flustered while this was happening. She was still her usual self, just a little bit more intimidating.

She teased your entrance with her member before entering and letting out a groan of satisfaction. The size was perfect for the both of you. You felt so full you could've sworn you could feel her in your stomach and the sounds she made let you know exactly how much she enjoyed this.

She started at a slow pace, gripping onto your hips for dear life. She began to speed up causing noises to come from you that'd make a porn star blush. Every second of the this was something to endure. Every groan, every spark of pleasure, every breath. She was getting quicker and you felt your orgasm coming again.

"Baby, I'm gonna-"

"I know Spinsy, s-so am I."

You two were moving against eachother at the same pace. You were two were fucking like orgasms were your oxygen.

"Cum inside me, hun"

You could've sworn you saw stars and then a wave of pleasure went across you. You let out a sharp moan due to spinel thrusting inside you a few more times before she came. Mabey it was your imagination but you could feel your insides get a little warmer due to the cum.

Spinel flopped onto your chest with a sigh and you could hear a purr come from her. You let out a hum as you stroked her her hair.

"So, uh... how often do humans get this intimate?"

You giggled at her comment, "I dont know, mabey we'll make a schedule."

You two both drifted into a well earned sleep. Tangled in eachothers arms.

"Hey, yall!, how's the power couple doing?" You stared down Amethyst knowing she was teasing you about the lingerie.

"I'll have you know I actually quite enjoyed the 'outfit' you picked out for me" You took a sip out of your coffee unaffected by the comment.

"BUHAHAH, I'm not the one who picked it buddy!" You almost spit out your coffee in shock, you turned your head to see a beer red spinel frozen. "Oh boy, this is going to be a long day" you whispered to yourself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
203K 9.6K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
133K 4.7K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
215K 6.2K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...