، ぬ .𓂃𑁍 split οΉ… lee haechan...

By svnoookim

Sometimes psychopath sometimes innocent. " Better, you stay away from me. I... you don't even know me. Please... More

BEAST
SUN
πŸ™‚FallingπŸ™ƒ
Stupid
Fate
Dream land
Messed up
Hate
Friend request
My sun✨
A bet
Competition
Close
y/n
forgetting the past
misunderstood
Jealousy
Another side of me
Fell for him
hopeless
Gone
Found U
First kiss
Cute
Your mine,only mine...
psycho in me
Kill
Reborn
Deja vu
Besties
crush
Distance
Shows up
White Night
Drunk
Trapped
Together again
Sulking
Make a change
Confession
~AUTHOR NOTES~
First date
love you so mad~
Preview
Never again
The truth untold
Without you
Painful truth
Safe
Bonus Part
~new books~
~Happy Haechan Day~
GOT TAGGED

Pictures of us

154 7 1
By svnoookim

y/n

" Uncle Felix~ where are you? I already made the breakfast for us!" I called him. I knocked his door a several times but  he didn't answered it. I twisted his doorknob. It's unlocked.Slowly I open the door and take a look.

I heard he still showering. I look around and tried to sneak out from his room  before he knows that I'm entered his room without any permission.

Once I try to close  the door, something fell down from his cabinet. I saw a pictures lent on the floor. The pic  were  upside down. I came closer and took it

" Park y/n and Lee Haechan... Plz rest in peace and met on another life..."   The words made me pretty confused. 1001 questions mark were filled in  my head plus, my name and   Haechan wrote on it. 

"What did it'meant by rest in peace? I'm not dead yet. Another life?" I whispered. Without taking any chances, I turned the picture.

When I turn I saw the picture of myself , Haechan, dad and others smiling on the camera, taking a selfie together. My father and  the others still look younger than now . I confused.

"If  this Haechan and I also my father and all my father's friends, why they seems very young and we look more older than now? Plus, they all wearing a school uniform. No way..."

The  bathroom door opened widely and Uncle Felix went out with a towel hang on his neck.

" y/n what do-" He looks at me holding the picture made him froze.

"Yah, Uncle Lix. What are this thing? Why I and Haechan were on this picture with you guys?" I said confused plus disbelieved.

"How did you know his name?" He said surprised.

" He's my GUY besties that I told you earlier. Why we both were on this picture with you guys? Why we seems so old and why our name were wrote at the back of this pic? Why-"

"The time were ready..." He said.

" I think you should know the truth yet." He sat down on the bed and hang his towel at the chair.He made a space for me and patted the side, told me to sit besides him. I sat and he cupped my face.

"It's not you... She's your aunt and the boy besides her was his  boyfriends." He said looking at me with his sad eyes.

"But why our face, why Haechan-"

" You had the same face like you aunt at the past. Her name y/n. We name you using her name. About Haechan... " He take a deep breathe before he continue.

" Better you stay away from him..." He said. 

"Bu- but why? He didn't do anything wrong to me!"

" Just do what I said. Just stay away from him... I don't want you to end up like your auntie..."He said. His eyes glazed off. He tried to hold his tears.

"He's my only bestie in this world. How could I leave him?!" My voice became a lil bit harsh.

"y/n... plz...." He said. In anytime, his tears gonna fell from his eyes.

"Let me choose my own ways!" I said, I stood up. I began to walk but stop when I heard a sobs. It's Uncle Felix.

" You aunt died not because saving his love ..." He said. I turned to him.

"She died because try to save me from his split psycho boyfriend..." He said made me totally froze. My eyes widen. My knees weakened and I fell  and sat on the floor.

" Th-that's not true..." I Said. tears fell from my eyes down to my cheeks.

"This the truth,y/n...  The truth that even your father didn't knows that... The truth that I kept until now... The psycho name were Lee Haechan..." He said. 

" It's the past Lee Haechan! There's nothing to do with him! I know him more than you did! You didn't know him!" I said, still in Haechan's side.

" And I know you more than anyone..." He said. Anger and confusion filled in me. I don't know who to choose. Haechan or Uncle Lix...

I stomped my door and locked it. I sat down at my bed, thinking if I need to listen to Uncle Felix words or Hang with Haechan. Tears rolled down and wet my cheeks.

I called Haechan. He didn't pick up. I throw my phone on the wall.

I lay my body on the soft mattress with flora mattress sheet. Looking up on the ceiling. My eyes focus on the spinning fan.

" What should I do? Leave him or stay? This things made me sick, Lee Haechan... Plus I already grown a feelings towards you... The thing is... you already had someone else in your life more than me..."

Haechan

I  saw a missed call from y/n just now. I smile.

"did she miss me already? " I spoke to myself. I tried to call her back.

Me: Hello y/n? 

* No reply*

Me: Hello~ are you hear me? Did you throw your phone again on the wall?

*still no reply* 

I felt something wrong. 

Me: yah, y/n. Did you hear me?

Me: I'm gonna hang up now.

Me: bye.

I Hang up the call.

"Weird...she didn't even spoke to me once..." I whispered. I just ignored and place my phone besides me. Continue what I've been doing just now.

y/n

Haechanie: Hello y/n?

I heard him saying. I just keep listened to his voice on the call. Tears streamed down on my cheeks.

Haechanie: Hello~ are you hear me? Did you throw your phone again on the wall?

I still couldn't answer him. I cupped my mouth to cover the sobbing sounds

Haechanie: yah, y/n. Did you hear me?

Haechanie: I'm gonna hang up now.

Haechanie: bye.

He hang up. I put my phone down on my hip. Cover my face with both of my hand.

I felt my phone buzzing. I got a notification from Haechan.

Haechan

Online

yah, y/n...

are you alright?

are you broke your phone again?

are you got a fever or what?

yah, tell me!

Plz... I'm worry about you...

I'm fine. No need to worry

I think I can't go to your house this weekend...

I need work to do...

Mian...

I't okay.

I'm fine...

If you need help with your work call me,okay?

I'm always there for you to help you...

take care~

You too...

bye...

I turned off my phone. Tears began to streamed down to my cheeks. I swept it  away and went to Uncle Felix room. He looks at me, surprised.

" I want to go with you to Australia. Bring me along... that's the only way I can forget him." I said. He just nodded and gave me a bitter smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 160 11
˗ˏˋ꒰ πŸ”ͺ κ’± 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘀𝘳𝘒𝘻𝘺 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭 𝘣π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘻𝘒 π˜ͺ𝘯𝘴𝘱π˜ͺ𝘳𝘦π˜₯! 𝘺𝘒𝘯�...
262K 10.9K 53
Donghyuck Slapped Mark so hard that his face turned red. Tears brimmed as he looked at the tall handsome hunk he had started to catch feelings for. N...
171 8 7
Jisung is a simple 18 year old student that patiently waits for school to finish. He can't wait to just be free. His life isn't the best too, let's p...
164K 9.3K 27
Cover by @loverenjun "Are you a monster?" I asked the boy in front of me and he looked at me weirdly, before shaking his head and he held out his han...