A Different Type of Wolf// N...

By Nikkie-Randoph

Elijah had a secret he kept from the world. Specifically his younger brother, but what happens when they both... More

Cast
Aesthetics
Epigraph
ACT ONE
Old Acquaintances
UV Rays
Richmond
Because, Always & Forever
SUBMIT OR DIE
Antique Steak Knifes
Im here to make a deal Mr. Salvatore
Ugh Another Reason to Hate the 60s
A Deal with the Devil
The Morning of the Sacrifice
The Night of the Sacrifice
Until I See You Again
The Death of Two
The Death of Ray
The First Hybrid
The Original Sister
THE DEVILS BACKBONE
The death of me
My Own Personal hell
ACT TWO
Crashing Prank Night
Get in the car
Forgiveness Can You Imagine
Questions For The Readers!

YOU LIED

5.4K 157 36
By Nikkie-Randoph

YOU LIED

***Chapter Ten***

The Salvatore bothers were oblivious to the fact that the girl they loved just undaggered the original they so lovingly kept in there basement. Elena was determined to find another way she was convinced Bonnie would survive. However Elena had no idea how to explain to the suited original that his girlfriend (Ryland) disappeared after getting into the car with Klaus/Alaric. Soon enough a ragged gasp cut through the air notifying the doppelgänger that Elijah was awake. "Katerina"

"No it's Elena, not Katherine" Elena said in a whisper but also in a panicked tone . Trying to avoid walking up the Salvatore brothers.

"I....can't brea...the" Elijah was holding his chest trying to gain air. "You haven't been invited." Elena figure out.

"Well then get ..me out.. of ..here" the original rushed out hitting multiple things. Elena grabbed a few blood bags and followed the original. Elijah finally made it outside his breathing regulated. "Where's Ryland" he practically growled. He didn't know what happened to his blonde friend, but he was confident she wasn't dead because honestly she was smarter than that.

"I will tell you everything but can I trust you" Elena said confidently but with an undertone of worry. How the hell was she going to explain Klaus had the blonde.

"Can I trust you?" Elijah said turning the question back on her, she and her friends already daggered him twice. Elena slowly handed him the dagger. Elijah took and put it in his coat pocket for safe keeping. "Now I will not ask again where is Ryland" his eyes shot daggers at the brunette causing her to coward back.

"I will tell you everything but not here" Elena said pointing up. Indicating the Salvatore were asleep and had no idea what the doppelgänger did.

"Then lead the way" he gesture with his left hand. Elena nodded and walked in front of the original towards her car.

"Klaus is here" Elena began.

"Klaus is here" Elijah questioned brain still a little fuzzy from his little cat nap.

"Yes and...." Elena trailed off worried for his reaction "we believe he has Ryland"

~

"You're telling me that my bother who has been in suit since they were invented wore a Hawaiian shirt?" Klaus questioned the girl in an unbelieving tone. They were currently sitting on the couch talking about there mutual connection Elijah. Ryland was telling him the story of when Elijah lost a bet and had to wear the outfit of her choice for a day. Klaus found it hard to believe.

"Yes, he wouldn't talk to me for three days afterwards" she said while holding up three fingers to emphasize her point while laughing at the memory. Klaus also had a smiled on his face this girl clearly adored his older brother, and he almost felt guilty about his plan to keep him daggered almost.

"Anyway what are your diabolical plans for the day" Ryland said changing the subject as Katherine walked in. The blonde didn't like the vampire doppelgänger she was a "survivor" well at least that's what she like to call herself but what's the point of surviving if you have no one to survive with. In the blondes opinion life was meaningless unless you had some to share it with especially for an immortal.

"Well I'm going to see if Jenna is free, then get out of this bad hairdo" Klaus answered cutting off Ryan's thoughts.

"Are you sure that's a good idea Klaus" Katherine said add her opinion. "There's so many people that would try to stop you?" The doppelgänger was genuinely confused.

"This is the birth place of the doppelgänger, I have to to it here" Klaus responded. Still agitated that she fled England postponing his dreams of becoming a hybrid.

"I didn't realize that was a requirement" the brunette said handing the soon to be hybrid the coffee she was making.

"How could you, you betrayed me and left England before I could give you the details. But I did find your birthplace didn't I Katerina " he said rubbing in the fact that he killed her family "so I guess you could call us even"

Ryland phone was soon buzzing playing 'sympathy for the devil' (intro) by The Rolling Stones. Ryland knew instantly who that was, she remembered picking the ringtone laughing. Because it summed up her best friend perfectly.

"Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith

And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate"

She looked at Klaus asking for permission to answer. To which he just nodded. "Elijah" the blonde asked hopefully.

"Ummm no it's Elena" the brunette answer.

"So not only do you dagger my best friend, but you steal his things as well wonderful" the blonde spat.

"No no Elijah's awake were at the Lockwoods he asked me to call you while he changed." The brunette quickly explained hearing the anger in the blonde girls voice. Klaus watch in amusement as the girl went from pure rage to calm as Gandhi. Although he felt jealousy surge through him, it was obvious to him that no matter what he did, he would never have this kind of loyalty. Even with Ryland after all she was only with him because of the deal they made.

"Tell him I'll be there" the blonde said calm but still on edge.

"Niklaus can I" Klaus cut her off with the wave of his hand. "You're free to go, say you're goodbyes" he didn't want her to leave but she was asking instead of just leaving he felt the need to meet her half way.

"Do you want me there?" she asked suddenly, she didn't know how to bring it up and this was as good as time as any. It was her job to be there for newly turned wolves, not all of them but if she was in the vicinity it was her duty to help the wolves through transition. Even if this wasn't Klaus's first it was still his first time in a thousand years.

"Want you where love?" Klaus said confused.

"when you shift it will hurt albeit not nearly as painful Because your a hybrid" she said rambling.

"Get to the point love" he said amused.

"Do you want me at the sacrifice? A lot of wolves shift in packs" She gave a brief explanation. Klaus was mulling over the positive and negatives of her being there. He like the idea of not being alone during his shift, but didn't want to willingly put her in harms way. He finally nodded. "If you would like to come you may" he replied in an uncaring tone but he was felt a little excited not having to do it alone.

She gave him a bright smile. "Okay I'll be there, I'm off to yell at Elijah now" she said still smiling walking out the door. Leaving Klaus with a small smile on his face.

"Katherine noticed this and boldly said "Crushing on your brothers girl Klaus, how Salvatore of you." While taking a sip of the coffee she made herself

"Sod off Katerina" he yelled grabbing his jacket leaving the apartment. But not before compelling her to forget all about Ryland being here.

~

Elena was getting into her car right as Ryland arrived. The blonde spared the doppelgänger a nod before following the scent of her friend. She finally found him sitting on a concrete bench at the Lockwoods estate. He stood up as she approached. They stared at each other of a few seconds Elijah felt all the worry leave his body when he noticed that she was unharmed. but the moment he looked into her eyes that were full of rage and betrayal he knew that she knew. Not wasting another moment she cocked her fist back and hit his left cheek. "You lied! To me ! you're best friend. When have we ever lied to each other" the blonde was thankful he was okay. but her anger out weighted her gratefulness.

"Ryland you have to understand..." he tried to reason while rubbing his jaw that girl had hell of a hook. "No Elijah no I don't, I'm not helping you kill you're brother, I can't but you already knew that" anger was present but she tried to hold some of back.

"You're upset with me and I understand that but I'm killing Niklaus weather you agree with it or not" his voice was the same stoic tone he always had but there was hint of unease.

"Well I guess we're on opposing sides" she spoke while tears were threatening to spill. "It would seem so" to say Elijah hated this would be an understatement, his brother once again causing him to be alone.

The suited original ears perked as he heard Elena's car pull into the drive way "Elena's back" he said solemnly not liking how things were about to end. "Can we finish later?" he asked.

"I'll see you later Elijah" was all she said before walking off the way she came.

~

Klaus have an eventful day, things were going swimmingly until Stefan Salvatore ruined his lunch with Jenna. He was moments way from being back into his own body, he was growing nervous that Ryland wouldn't come back. Alaric hit the floor with a thud "Elena?" Before completely knocking out.

The board was taken off revealing Klaus in his own body "now that's more like it" Katherine visibly paled at the sight of him. Ryland chose that exact moment to enter the apartment holding her orange cat who was purring lovingly in her arms. Klaus first took notice to the cat and was about to say something but then he saw how puffy her eyes were and opted not too.

Ryland let out a smile taking in his appearance, blonde curly hair pink plump lips. "I knew you were going to be hot" she whispered more to herself than anything. But of course Klaus heard and smirked.

"You finally came back" the soon to be hybrid said looking at the girl.

"Sorry I went for an unplanned run" she explained, no longer angry just upset with the events that happened earlier.

"So I take things didn't go well with Elijah?" He said amusement in his eyes.

She glared at him. Causing him to hold his hand up in mock surrender. "Listen to me Niklaus Mikaelson, and listen good, I didn't just get into a fight with my best friends so you can be a pompous ass, Im solely relying on the hopes you didn't through your siblings in the Arctic" she said walking up to to the original anger on her face. "For him to forgive me for siding with you please don't make me regret it" with that the blonde marched to the master bedroom with her cat and falling fast asleep knowing she would need rest for tomorrow full moon.

~

Episode 19 Season 2, Titled: Klaus

Okay so Ryland punched Elijah, called Klaus an pompous ass all in one day, I'm thinking Ryland will fit well with the Mikaelsons No?

https://46.media.tumblr.com/f3caa551187049d8d556005342d4207e/tumblr_obh0a1hHWV1uuzdl5o1_250.gif

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 4.9K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
257K 7.3K 59
Matthias Mikaelson was a faceless man in the Mikaelson family, no one had ever seen his face aside from family and his best friend Katherine Pierce...
170K 6.6K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
20.3K 554 28
When Klaus Mikaelson comes to Mystic Falls, to break his curse, his eyes catch on a Psychic Witch, in the myth of trying to move on, from her heartbr...