Haunted Places In The Philip...

Bởi pattasya

Most Famous Haunted Places In The Philippines... Xem Thêm

Author's Note:
Teacher's Camp
Ozone Disco
Diplomat Hotel Dominican
Clark Air Base Hospital
Bahay na Pula
Mt.Cristobal
Balete Drive
Fort Santiago
Laperal White House

Manila Film Center

1.6K 39 4
Bởi pattasya

Manila Film Center

CCP Complex, Pasay City, Manila

Why is it haunted? Many people died here during its construction.

At around 3:00 AM on November 17, 1981,  a tragic accident occurred that buried hundreds of people during the height of the construction of the Manila Film Center in Pasay City. Rumor has it that former First Lady Imelda Marcos rushed the construction of the building to accommodate the first Manila Film Festival scheduled for January of the following year. However, on that fateful day, the ceiling scaffolding of the film center collapsed, sending construction workers down into the freshly-laid concrete below. With only 2 months left before the Film Festival, it was said that Imelda Marcos ordered cement to be poured into the orchestra pit below burying the fallen workmen, some of whom were still alive.

According to urban legend, Manila Film Center is now haunted and that people who go there claim that they hear cries and moans of the angry spirits in the building, as if the walls of these Parthenon-inspired building talk. That's probably because there are trapped spirits inside, seeking justice to this day.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

10M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
9.3K 271 21
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 is the daughter of John Winchester, half-sister of Sam and Dean Winchester. Her mother remains unknown, mainly beca...
6.3K 151 17
"So Sav..." Sam starts. "We brought you here to ask you something." "What is it?" I ask, kinda nervous. "So, you know how we said we were goi...
33.5K 2K 45
Twenty-year-old Claire must deceive a vampire prince to infiltrate the monarchy and discover their secrets while resisting her desire for him. --- No...