Arranged Marriage - (Zarry St...

By LamPayning

-Zayn Malik has everything he wants, it only takes a snap of his fingers, and everything he requires is given... More

Arranged Marriage - (Zarry Stalik)
* Prologue* (Disastrous)
Chapter 1 - My sister's Fiancè
Chapter 2 - Proposing
Chapter 3 - I think I'm falling for you
Chapter 4 - You already have
Chapter 5 - I wonder who he's dreaming about
Chapter 6 - Zayn's Streamy Dream
Chapter 7 - Photographs
Chapter 8 - This means war
Chapter 10 - A Friendly reminder
Chapter 11 - Surprises, Dancing and Kisses!
Chapter 12 - The reward!
Chapter 13 - That's why i'm gay
Chapter 14 - What did i do now?
Chapter 15 - You think i won't make fun of you? (Part 1)
Chapter 15 - You think i won't make fun of you? (Part 2)
Chapter 16 - What does it look like i'm doing?
Chapter 17 - Just friends... for now
Chapter 18 - I hope you have a happy life
Chapter 19 - I won't be able to control myself
Chapter 20 - What happened? (Part 1)
Chapter 20 - What happened? (Part 2)
Chapter 21 - You kissed me...again!
Chapter 22 - Cancel the wedding
Chapter 23 - I should have seen that coming
Chapter 24 - You turned me gay (final chapter)
NOT AN UPDATE, BUT READ.

Chapter 9 - Wow

18.4K 482 267
By LamPayning

Zayn's P.O.V

“Can’t you just buy a tux for me, or something?” I whined when my mum reminded me for the thousand time, that I had to go and get one.

“No! You have to try it yourself”

“I have lots of them! Can't I just wear one I already own?” The look she gave me, spoke more than words.

“Don't be a baby, and go already”

“But it's still too early. The wedding is two months away” I whined

“6 weeks, and they'll pass in a wrick just like the other 6 weeks did. Oh and You should get the tux for your best man”

“Shit!” I cursed, making my mum give me a disapproving look. I didn't pay attention at her, and just banged my head against the table.

“What now?” she sighed

“Who am I going to chose as my best man? If I chose Niall, Liam will be upset and if I chose Liam, Niall will never talk to me again!” I murmured

“Talk to them, and tell them to decide”

“Can't I just chose them as my ushers, and that's it! No best man?”

“Do whatever you want honey” she shrugged

“Okay, i'll call them to go shopping” she nodded and left me alone in my room. I dialed Niall's number, and waited as it ringed.

“Hello?” he asked into the phone

“Hey Niall!” I said grumpily

“Zayn.. oh, ummm... hey” he said a bit out of breath.

“Are you okay? You sound out of breath”

“YEAH, yeah, just ran to get my phone which I forgot in the kitchen, when I … uh went to get something to eat” I heard chuckling in the background and Niall mumbled a 'shut up'.

“Oh-kay? Um, I just wanted to know if you want to go shopping with me?”

“Dude, you already have a mountain of clothes”

“I need a tux for the wedding” I groaned “Can you call Liam as well?”

“Um, Liam is here actually, and we'd love to go, but we're kind of busy”

“Busy?” the school project, oh no! Forgot about that “Okay then I guess i'll see you some other time! Bye” I hung up and groaned at the thought of shopping on my own. I should call Alice... or maybe not! She'll overreact over this, just like over everything else. I'll just call Harry then!

“What?” he answered sounding like he just woke up. I think I just realized why girls think a boy's sleepy voice is sexy.

“Good morning to you too sunshine! I'm fine, thanks for asking, how are you?” I said in a happy high pitched voice, only to annoy him.

“Shut up and let me sleep!” I didn't say anything, just smiled to myself, at how he sounded. He hasn't hung up, but I think he went back to sleep

“Harry? Baby?” I hope he's sleeping, cause this would be embarrassing. I spoke in a soft voice, but didn't get an answer. I chuckled when I heard a soft snore. It sounded so cute, I bet he looked even cuter... I mean... it was weird, yeah... or maybe not?

“Zayn” he said my name, probably sleep talking

“Yes?” I asked expectantly

“I...*snore*...Please... married*snore*... run away... me*snore*” I burst out laughing at the nonsense he was talking. “cute!” he said again in the same sleepy tone “eat... up”

“Harry?” I asked a bit louder

“Mmmm?”

“Did you say you want to eat me up?” I asked jokingly

“Mmmhmm” he answered positively, making me burst into fits of laughter, and I heard shifting on the other side of the line.

“What the hell?” I heard Harry say still sleepy, but actually concussions this time. He groaned, and I heard his voice closer this time “Hello?”

“Good morning Harry”

“Zayn? Why are you calling so early? Did I call you by mistake?”

“No, I called you. So you want to eat me up? Is that in a good way as in 'You're so cute I want to eat you up' or a bad way as in 'I hate you so much, I want to bite your head of,and eat your remains'”

“WHAT?” I chuckled at his response

“I called you, you picked up the call, ad went to sleep again. You talked in your sleep” I chuckled again

“Oh God! Did I really say I want to eat you up?”

“Somehow! You were rambling random words like please, cute, run away and also eat and up, so I asked who you want to eat up, and you responded you”

“Oh Jesus! Sorry”

“It's okay! Trust me I had a good laugh, and I needed it” he laughed almost soundlessly, and allow me say, in a very sexy way... and yeah I need to stop thinking that way!

“I'm glad I made you laugh! So why did you call? Need anything”

“Yeah I need you” I said and stopped, but then realized how wrong that sounded, so I continued “...uh... my mum says I have to get a tux, and I need someone to go shopping with me”

“I thought you were coming over like every other weekend”

“I would have come, if my mum would stop telling me to go buy the tux”

“Okay, i'll be over in a few minutes, maybe an hour... or two” he said sounding tired again

“Harry, don't you dare go to sleep again! I'll come and pick you up, and i'm leaving my house right now, so be ready”

“Okay, okay”

Harry's P.O.V

I lazily took a shower, getting ready for Zayn to pick me up. I don't even know why I agreed to go, when I could have slept the whole day... oh right! Spend some quality alone time with him sounded so tempting!

And there was also this thing that I embarrassed myself when I sleep talked. Thank god I didn't say full words, or who knows what I would have said with the dreams I was having. Me and Zayn running away from our families... pathetic and desperate, I know.

“Harry! Zayn is here. He says you two are going out”

“Ali, i'm taking a shower currently as you might have noticed! Tell him to wait” I said rolling my eyes

“The shower's been running since forever, and I want to know where are you going”

“Ask him!” I stated

“I don't want to sound possessive, and put my nose in his business”

“Then don't!”

“HARRY!”

“Okay, okay! We're going shopping. He's buying the tux for the wedding cause he wants to look pretty for you, on the hell day... I mean wedding day!” I said in an annoying sweet voice.

“I hate you so much sometimes, it hurts!” I heard her slam the door, and I got out laughing and shaking my head. I got ready quickly, and appeared downstairs.

“Good morning Harry” said Zayn happily, when he saw me. My heart melted at that.

“I don't think it's morning after 12, but oh well, good morning to you too”

“I think you're right” smiled Zayn, making me smile too

“How the hell can you be so happy, knowing that you're marrying a monster?” Zayn didn't say anything, just sucked his lips in. Yeah just what I needed to see, to get my hormones going crazy!

“Ha.Ha.Ha! Coming from a monster like you”

“Thank you Alice, I know i'm a sexy beast, no need to tell me” I flipped my imaginary long hair back.

“Yeah right! Sexy potato”

“That's the pot calling the kettle black” she narrowed her eyes shooting daggers in my direction. Uh-oh... someone woke up on the right side of the bed”

“Harry, you're a...”

“Honey!” Zayn interrupted her, wasting a good sentences full of words I was thinking about Ali right now, while I was in this sarcastic mood. “Did you decide which dress you want?”

“Oh yeah” she relaxed immediately, “It's marvelous, but of course you can't see it” she grinned at him

“You whitened your teeth again? You don't have to show Zayn! I'm sure he noticed it already!” I remarked

“Can you PLEASE go, so this headache i'm getting will go away” she asked massaging her temples

“Sure” I grabbed Zayn by his hand and dragged him all the way to the car.

“I didn't say goodbye!” he squeaked

“Not in the mood to see you eat her face” he rolled his eyes, and got in the car, me following.

“Why are you acting like that towards Alice?” he asked sometime along the way

“I thought you were used to it by now! We always act like that, but we love each other to bits”

“Yeah, that's pretty obvious” I smiled and looked at him. He was watching the road like he should, one hand on top of the wheel one on his lap. My eyes traveled down his body to his legs, and just starred at them “I bought them like this”

“What?”

“You're starring at my legs, like you've never seen ripped jeans before” he smirked

“I was just... you know... trying to figure out which pedal you're pressing” he gave me a weird look. Best excuse ever I know...

“You can't drive?”

“Nope” he licked his lips nodding. I bet he knows what he does to me, and decides to just want to see how much time I can resist before bouncing on him.

“I'll teach you” my eyebrows shot up

“No! You don't have to” shit! What did I put myself into?

“Oh, come on! It will be fun, and we can spend more time together”

“I don't know” I looked at my lap, knowing that if I looked at him, i'd even agree to kill or kidnap someone!

“Tomorrow” I smiled and looked at him

“I don't want to bother you”

“You don't. I actually love spending time with you” he looked at me with his big brown poodles of chocolate, and I starred back. I gulped wanting to get loser to him, but what would his reaction be?

I think I didn't care for once! Just when I gave in and decided to move closer, a loud noise made me and Zayn look forward. He turned the wheel sharply and the other car missed us by mere inches. I felt a cold rush start from my stomach, to every cell of my body.

“Shit! I'm so sorry” Zayn breathed out “I almost killed you”.He signaled his stop, and pulled up in a empty space. It wasn't true, because the car wasn't even on my side! He was so shocked and he even turned pale. I on the other hand felt then the adrenaline replace the cold rush on my veins, making me feel excited.

“I'm not sure if I want to learn to drive now” I chuckled

“And i'm not sure if this is the right moment to joke. Are you okay?”

“Zayn! Don't worry that much. Nothing happened, and the better questing is are YOU okay?” he was almost in tears. I ran a hand through my hair, and got out of the car. I walked to his side, opened the door, and pulled him out of the car, embracing him in the tightest hug.

“See? I'm okay, you're okay and that's what matters. I know you're a careful driver usually and don't tell me it never happened to you before” I rolled my eyes

“It did, but you weren't with me” I was left speechless, and I just anted to kiss him senseless. To bad I can't do that :(

“Don't worry” I finally spoke up “I won't tell Alice, that way you'll be alive for your wedding” I smirked “Now let's go where we're headed to”

“Don't forget to put your security belt on” he then joked loosening up

“I have it on already” I joked back, lifting my shirt. He looked at my bare stomach, making me drop my shirt again, and clear my throat.

“Louis V belt? I like it” he smirked and got in the car. *mental faceplam* He was looking at my belt and I thought he was actually checking out my abs. I'm such a lost cause!

“You work out?” he asked casually, making me narrow my eyes! Maybe he WAS looking at my stomach after all.

“Yeah why?” I smirked to myself, not making it obvious that I was jumping on the inside.

“Just wondering”

“Maybe you could join me someday! You need strength, now that you're marrying my sister” he raised his eyebrow

“I don't want to bother you” he mocked me

“You don't. I actually love spending time with you” I mocked him back, hiding the true meaning behind his own words. He gasped

“I DO NOT SOUND LIKE THAT!”

“Who said you do?” he opened his mouth, and closed it again

“You're lucky i don't have the guts to look away from the road” he huffed

“Or else, you'd glare me to death? Oooo scary!” He smiled again, and stopped the car. I hadn't realized we had pulled in the park place of a shop.

“Let's shop!” he exclaimed. Time to annoy him MWAHAHAHHAHHA

“You need a pink tie, to go with the roses, brown suit to go with the benches, white shirt to go with Alice”

“And green shoes for the grass!” he continued chuckling

“Right” I walked beside him to the store. We looked through TONS of suits and tuxes, but he decided to better get a nice suit, cause tuxes looked TOO formal, and black!

“Which one do I chose?” he asked scrunching his nose, putting on a cute face. *whines* That's not fair... why does he have to look so cute!

“Umm... let me think! Eenie, meenie... I like this one!” I grabbed a navy blue silk suit, and handed it to him. He gave me a skeptical look

“I also need a shirt!”

“Oh!” I grabbed a random light cream colored button down collar shirt (okay that was a long reference for a random shirt), and a black tie. “Here's the tie too, now go try them on!”

He walked towards the dressing rooms, and I followed him, waiting outside.

“ZAYN!You're supposed to wear the clothes, boy make them! What's taking you so long?” I asked impatiently

“I have problems with the tie” *facepalm*

“Come out, i'll fix it for you” He came out, and I only focused on the tie. After I fixed it the way it should be, I placed it under the blazer and took a few steps back to examine him.

*jaw drop*

HOLLY MOTHER OF GOD!

It fit him perfectly, showing his wide shoulders, hugging his waist, his legs looked long and... he looked simply amazing. I could literally feel my mouth water at the sight!

“Harry, you know it's rude to stare right?” he smirked getting me out of my train of thoughts

“You look... wow!” his smirk turned into a grin, as he did a model walk around me, and did a girly swirl, batting his eyelashes. It was funny as hell, specially because he was wearing a man suit!

“Okay, that was easy. I'm getting this one, since you think it looks WOW on me” he said putting special empathisis on wow, and I could feel my cheeks heating up!

“You really do look great! Like always” His eyes fell from my face, to the floor, while the corners of his mouth twitched up a bit, but when he looked at me, it wasn't the same look!

“Six weeks” he sighed

“Six weeks” I repeated, feeling my heart shrink at the thought

_______________________________________

This took ages to write, cause i'm runing out of the ideas... maybe not, but a lot of things are preocupying me, so it is hard to find time to actually think, and write something!

I hope you like it...

Tell me what do you think and PLEASE Vote and Comment! I'm actually using precious stuDYING and Relaxing time to write this!

Much Love XxXxx Emma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 3.4K 17
{COMPLETED} ~~~ "You're looking in the wrong place for my love, Don't think because you're with me this is real." ~~~ For people who knew what is goi...
1.3M 23K 85
Copyright © of 2020 by abbolsen THE STORY IS JUST IN THE PROCESS OF BEING EDITED, THERE ARE MANY GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES SITTING IN THIS STORY...
159K 6.7K 12
'Please leave my sister alone , she is just a kid ' You joined your hands and begged him ' I don't care ' He spoke ruthless 'Abduct me instead of...
233K 6.4K 33
Forced into arranged marriage by her parents to her enemy. what happen next? Read to find out!