Love Is In The Air - AdiYa Sh...

By Kairawrites_

Scribbling down some short lighthearted (well mostly) stories on my favourite couple Aditya and Zoya and peep... More

[1]-Perfectly Imperfect
[2]- Along The Waves Of The Ocean
[3]- Millions Of Emotions
[4]-Crimson (16+)
[5]- Happy Tears
[6.1]- Always And Forever
[7]- Destined To Be Together
[8.1]- My Heart Will Go On (18+)
[8.2]- My Heart Will Go On
[9]- Happiest Than Ever
[10]- The Biggest Day Of My Life
[11.1]- Je T'aime
[11.2]- Je T'aime
[11.3]- Je T'aime
[12]- Family Is Everything
[13]- Bahon Ke Darmiyaan (18+)

[6.2]- Always And Forever

704 67 434
By Kairawrites_

Aditya entered the house to watch the beautiful sight before him. His little babygirl sat on her small mat, being concentrated on the toy she was holding as she threw it away and then giggled sweetly. His grin grew wider and his heart melted at the sight and he said delightfully, "Hie my baby!"

She looked sideways after listening to the familiar voice. She squealed in joy after watching his favourite human being on the door, seeing him after an entire week. She threw her hands up excitedly and crawled fast towards him while he watched her. He threw his arms out to welcome her as she crawls towards him in great enthusiasm.

She tapped her little hands on his shoes and then gripped on his bottoms while he picked her up in his arms as he rubs his cheek against hers to which she giggles loudly. "My big baby girl crawls so well. I missed you so much. Did you miss me? You have become so strong and I am so proud of you and I love you. Don't you love me baby? Tell me?" Aadhya taps her tiny palms against his face squealing, delightfully as she opens her mouth wide and places on his nose, leaving the spot wet digging his skin with her small tooth while he said being mock hurt, "Owww! Why are you biting me? Are you hungry so you want to eat my nose? Didn't mumma give you milk?" She smiles with a chortle.

"Look at you, smiling proudly. Like mother like daughter huh, aren't you?" He added while he rubbed his nose against her tummy while loud giggles escaped her mouth. "Pa..pm..pa.." She babbled while he smiled wider saying, "Yes my babygirl. Here I am." He kisses her soft cheeks while she tries to imitate him.

"Looks as if nobody needs mumma." She makes a sad pout walking towards her lifelines. He hugged her sideways, "Hey Jaan! Missed you." Staying in that position for a moment and then they broke the hug. "Well, we missed you too especially this little one. Didn't we Aadu?" The toddler paying no attention while she lifted his cap which fascinated her. She flashed her teeth, gritting them as it was too heavy for her. Using both her hands, she puts his cap on her head, smiling as the cap covers her eyes being too big for her. She threw her arms in the air, struggling while the couple laughed at her cute antics.

•••

The toddler sat beside her father busy with the new toy, her mother recently bought for her as she giggled to herself. She noticed her father being busy with an unknown gadget in his hand while she faked laughed throwing her head back as he smiled back at her. She crawled towards him and getting hold of his tee, she tried to come over him while she was too tiny to climb on his body. She kept her leg on his waist and pulled herself but those little hands could give her the needed support as she falls down making the man chuckle.

"Okay, sir. I shall see you soon. Bye!" He hung up the call with he grinned at the little bundle of joy, picking her up and making her sit on his torso while she giggled. "Just like mumma, baby wants all the attention. Look at you, so adorable." He tickles her tummy making her giggle louder which was music to his ears. She randomly kisses his eyes leaning against him and she soon rests her head on his chest and those tiny palms around his body, covering a small portion as his heart melts and he runs his hand in her curls while he pats her back, slowly as she closes her eyes. He drops a kiss on her head.

Zoya entered the room and the sight before her melted the poor mother's heart. Her baby lying on top of her husband as she stands at the door and adore her two precious. Aditya notices her on the door as he says, "What are you doing there? Come here. See, your little daughter is so demanding, just like you." She smiles through tears in her eyes as she takes a seat next to him and ruffles her hair and it was soon when he notices her tears, "Hey! What's wrong?" A lone tear tickles down her eyes as she sniffs. "No..nothing serious. These are tears of joy, husband." She said wiping it off while he smiles wider, pulling her closer. "She missed you so much, Aditya. She was so cranky these days and she missed being with her papa." Zoya smiled. "Hmmm...and my dear wife?" He questioned making her blush. "Aditya!" She says shyly.

Hearing her mother's voice, she puts her head up as she notices her sitting beside. She threw her arms in her mother's direction while she babbled, "Mum..mm..mum.." She said wanting to be lifted by her while Aditya chuckled. "I think she wants a feed." Aditya says placing her on her lap.

"Baby needs mumma only when she is hungry. No?" She kisses her cheeks and then making her lay on her lap. She undid few buttons on the top as the toddler latches on to her bosom, sucking her milk making those cute baby noises making Aditya chuckle as Zoya runs her hand on her chubby face as she kisses her hair.

Aadhya moves her face sideways as Zoya makes her sit on the bed adjusting her clothes while the hyper baby throws her hands in the air, excitedly making the couple laugh. "Look how energetic she is after having her milkie milkie ." Aditya remarked, chuckling.

"Neendiyan Rani Aa Re...Aaja Neendiyan"

"Aa Re....Aaja Neendiyan."

Zoya rocked her, trying to lull her to sleep. The one already dozed off to her dreamland as Zoya kisses her forehead before making her lay on her cot. "Good night, babygirl. I love you" Zoya blows her a kiss.

Aditya pulls her closer as she wraps her arms around his torso as gently strokes her hair while she listens to his heartbeat as she closes her eyes and let out a sigh. "What happened, babygirl?" He said, his hands now caressing her cheeks. She nods her head negatively. "Nothing...it's just that I missed you." She said, snuggling closer, hiding her face in his chest making him smile.

"I missed your cuddles at the night. I missed your presence around me. I missed your touch on my body. I missed you so much, husband." She said leaning against his torso as he smiles kissing her forehead, " Now that I am here...with you in my arms, what else do I need. I was always there for you just that I was not physically present. And I missed you too and I love you." He again kisses her forehead patting her back, gently.

"You want something?" He asked while she buried her face in the crook of his neck, nodding in a no. "No, just stay." She said making him smile. "I am here with you...always and forever."

•••

"Aadu!" Zoya's eyes widened in horror as she saw the toddler sitting on the bed with chocolate smudged on her face and on her onesie, she wore as she held the packet in her tight fist making the chocolate ooze out.

"What's this? Aadu, I just gave you bath. What's all this baby?" She moves closer towards the bed as the toddler giggles mischeviously "I thought you were a good baby but you have learnt all those mischieves and who gave you this chocolate?" The toddler giggled not understanding her words.

"Aditya! Come here!" She shouted keeping her hand on her waist as he walked in. "Yes, my darling." He said slowly while Zoya shot him a glare. "Did you give her that chocolate? I know you did. Aditya, don't you know she's still a baby and she can't have those things. You are spoiling her habits, Aditya." She continued lecturing without giving him a chance to speak.

"Baby, she was looking at it with those cute eyes and then I couldn't deny. I am sorry, na." He spoke hesitantly while she gave him an unbelievable look. "I just gave her a shower and look at her she has spoiled her dress and the sheets." He lowered his head while she continued.

"Okay fine, Sherni. I am sorry. Tell me what you want me to do." He spoke while she glared at him. "Okay, go give her a shower. Nothing much." She said eyeing the toddler while he sighed. "Anytime wifey!" Saying so, he lifted her up and joined the bathroom.

She could hear loud giggles coming from the washroom the toddler jumped in the water sitting in her baby tub as she nodded her head in disbelief at her two kids.

Aditya peeked his head out of the bathroom and said, "Would you like to join us mummy? We can have a family bath-time. What say?" He teased her while she blushed. "Besharam" She said shyly making him chuckle.

•••

Here is the sequel for the last shot that I wrote and it was completely unplanned and because my elder sister shruxfantasia requested me to write more so here it is! Love you, Shru. :)

Aadu! My little baby. I love you so much. Nazar na lage *puts kohl dot* She is a bundle of cuteness and adorableness and you guys seem to be loving her, don't you? If you like it, then go forward and perform all the rituals. Haha:)

Until Next Time!

Love,
Kaira.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 615 9
One Shots on my favourite couple Adiya from my favourite show Bepannaah. This is my way to get over the abrupt end of our beloved show. I am just a...
14.6K 1K 18
This is not the usual love story where the girl or guy fall for the other at first sight nor a marriage with love. will it be like an arranged marria...
89.2K 3.2K 21
#1 in bepannah 22/10/2019- 9/10/2020 UNDER EDITING!!! Aditya is a 27year old businessman. His arrogant, rude, angry heart changes soft whenever he se...
41.9K 2.9K 25
#1 in AdYa (17.08 to 1.09.18) #69 in Travel (27.10.18) || Zoya Siddiqui, for the first time in her life, throws caution to the wind and goes to Irela...