ɪᴍᴏᴛᴏ ⋆ ʙɴʜᴀ

נכתב על ידי in-som-ni-ac

" SHOTA YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER?!?! " " she's my younger sister... " Akari Aizawa, the younger sister of Shota Ai... עוד

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ

ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

168 6 3
נכתב על ידי in-som-ni-ac

Walking into the girl's locker room was somewhat awkward to say the least. Akari Aizawa was never too big when it came to socialization. She wasn't socially awkward in any way, she actually could hold conversations pretty well. She just wasn't the type to go out and seek relationships or friendships for that matter. She was pretty content with just having Shota and Hitoshi as her two close friends. Though now her small circle of friends had extended towards Hizashi and Nemuri who somewhat kinda forced it upon the girl. Though said girl didn't even try rejecting them in any way for hey she liked talking to them and watching them interact with Shota was quite entertaining to say the least.

While the girls were changing they were making light conversations with each other. Said conversations continued on as they started walking out to the field. Akari being well, Akari, since she wasn't being inclined to join said conversation she didn't. One of the girls noticed this and decided to talk to her.

"Uh, Hey".

"Hi" answered back Akari not wanting to be rude.

"I'm Kyoka Jiro"

"Name is Akari"

The girl who she learned was named Jiro had looked at her somewhat awkwardly. It wasn't a very common thing in Japan for someone not to give their full name. Then again Akari didn't want to give up the whole guise yet that their homeroom teacher was related to her. It was somehow a secret most of her life. Why should she stop that now?

"So what you think we're gonna do?" asked Jiro trying to continue with the conversation. The girl shrugged back in reply, "Honestly i just want to take a nap" she said tiredly. Jiro snorted in response to her.  The two continue to make light conversation as they exit the hallways joining the boys on the field.

***

" A quirk assessment test?!?" The class say in shock.

"But orientation we're gonna miss it..." says the brunette from earlier that morning. "Here at UA teachers are given more freedom as to how we can teach our classes" Aizawa explains before turning back to his class, "That means I get to run my class how ever I see fit" The students simply started back in shock.

"You've been taking standardized physical tests most of your lives, but you never got to use your quirks ins any of them" He continues before turning towards the arrogant blond which had woken Akari from her oh so gracious nap.

"Bakugo you managed to get the most points in the entrance exam, what was your farthest distance thrown with a softball when you were in middle school?"

"67 meters"

"Try using your quirk, you can apply it however you want as long as you don't leave the circle".

Bakugo smirked before he reeled his arm up preparing to throw the ball as far as possible.

"DIE!!!" he yelled as the ball was blasted into the air. The students watched in shock seeing how far the ball actually went. "We need to figure your capabilities, It's just the most rational way of figuring out your potential as pro heroes" Said Aizawa as he held up the device that showed the numbers of 705.2m.

The class simply started in awe of the distance of the ball.

"705 meters??? Are you kidding me" the human Pikachu exclaimed. "I wanna go, It looks like fun!" excitedly said Ashido. The two statements were soon then followed up by similar remarks of how cool it would be they would get to use their quirks.

"Ya'll fucked us over" said the insomniac girl knowing her brother too well which earned a few bewildered stares from her classmates. "So this looks fun huh?" Their teacher said with a smirk.

"Idiots" said their teacher which earned a few confused stares. "You have 3 years to become a pro hero, It won't be all fun and games" he pointed out. "Whoever comes in last will be expelled immediately"

"B-But that isn't fair!" said the bubbly brunette from that morning. He turned around to look at his students before brushing his hair back with his hand and giving the signature Aizawa grin, "And what Life is?" he points out, "Like I said, I get to choose how I get to run my class If that's a problem you can back out right now".

"Show me it's no mistake why you're here"

***

The first test would be a a 50 m sprint, Akairo got into position seeing that her apparent opponent would be the stoic boy that was seated next to her. The girl was now very great full for all the training her older brother had given her for the past years seeing as her quirk wouldn'r be able to help her at all that day for the assessment test.

"Start!"

The insomniac girl started running before turning to her right to see the dual hair toned boy gliding on ice, The girl sighed, "Of course he has a flashy quirk" she said with salt in her voice coming from earlier that morning. "4.30 seconds!" says the machine as the boy passed it with ease. "5.44 seconds!" said the machine as the girl passed.

The rest of the events that followed went on the same for the girl with her getting above average grades for a person if they weren't using their quirk. It was thanks to the training that her brother had given her is the reason why she did well in the tests compared to other students like Jiro who's quirk was not particularly suited for these types of tests.

Currently the students were doing the ball throw which Bakugo had done earlier at the start. While one of the students who had a tail mutation who was smartly using it to throw ball, the brunette girl had approached Akari.

"Hi I'm Ochako Uraraka" she introduced. "Akari" the girl simply replied. "You got a good score in the ball throw" she complimented for the infinity score she had gotten. The bubbly girl scratched her neck bashfully. "Ah well my quirk let's me remove the gravity of something when i touch it" she explained.

Akari now knowing the motives of the girl let her continue talking. "I was just curious to ask what your quirk was since you haven't used it in any of the tests yet" she explained stumbling over her words a bit trying not to seem as offensive as possible. The insomniac simply replied to the girl with " It's just not suited for tests like these" she explained simply not wanting to really explain the quirk to the girl.

"Midoriya isn't doing so well with these tests" said Iida who was standing beside Uraraka. "That's because he's quirkless" said Bakugo arrogantly. "Don't you know what he did in the exams" he replied. Akari simply looked at the greenette with slight concern, he really wasn't doing all to well in the tests getting slightly just below average scores. The girl frowned, 'maybe his quirk just wasn't suited for these types of tests of well, he does lack more training though'. the girl thought to herself as they watched him reel up his arm about to throw the ball.

He throws the ball with seemingly as much force as possible only for it to reach 46 meters.

"M-my qu-quirk?" he said confusedly.

"I erased it"

The students turn to their teacher to see his eyes red and his hair as well as his binding cloth raised. "The entrance exam was not logical enough for someone like you to get accepted" the man said.

'Of course Shota would realize' thought the girl as her brother continued to intimidate the poor boy. She knew of her brother's disdain towards the entrance exam claiming it to be very illogical to which his sister completely agreed with for it was mainly geared towards people with flashy quirks, and people who Shota saw has very irrational. Also known as Self-sacrificing idiots.

He saw these people as careless and ignorant to the fact that if they were to be dead they could not  continue to help people. It was one of the main reasons he had a such huge disdain for All Might and why he opted to be an underground hero. Not only was he one of those self-sacrificing types but he was also one of those who had a flashy quirk which the media loved.

"You erased my quirk?" he says confused. "Those goggles! You're the Erasure Hero, Eraser Head!" he exclaimed in realization. "Eraser?" Jiro said confused. "I've never heard of him before" said another of her classmates. "He's an undergound hero" said a girl with green hair and a frog like physique. Akari who was around the back of the group glanced towards the back only to see All Might peeping from behind the wall.

The two caught each others gaze to which the girl gave him the signature Aizawa smile before turning back her attention on the brocolli haired boy.

"You can't control your quirk can you?" her brothers says as he continues to stare down at the boy. "We're you expecting someone to save you if you broke down again?" he said. "N-No, Not at all" defended Midoriya before he was pulled by the capture gear with a small yelp closer to full meet Aizawa's stare. "A long time a ago, a hero became a legend for saving 1000 people in a disaster" he continues as he glanced towards All Might, "With that same courage, You save one person but you're rendered useless after"

"You can't become a hero with your power"

The class only watches in shock towards their teacher's harsh words. "I returned your quirk, You can still throw one more, Get it over with" he says before walking away from the boy.

The boy then reeled his arm before sending the ball flying with his quirk. The class just watched in shock from the sheer power the boy threw it with. Aizawa looked at the device in his hand, 705.3 m it read.

"Sensei, I haven't broken down yet" Midoriya says as he balls his hand into a fist, one of his fingers visibly swelling alot and heavily bruised.

"Over 700 hundred meters?!?" exclaimed Bakugo with rage. He then lunged towards the boy only to get caught by Aizawa's capture gear. "What the hell is this cloth" he says struggling against it.  "It's a capture weapon made with special alloy wires and carbon fiber" the older Aizawa explains monotonely. "Jeez stop making me use my quirk, I have dry eyes." he says annoyed.

"We're wasting time" he says as he deactivates his quirk and retracts his capture weapon. "Get ready for the next test" said Aizawa before walking off.

***

Akari continued to do above average with the tests and she did exceptionally well for the toe reach due to her great flexibility. Though the girl was still slightly concerned for the greenette seeing as he wasn't doing so well in the last 3 tests they had. At this rate with his only good score being the ball throw he would be in last place.

"Let's quickly announce the results, I'm quite looking forward to lunch" he says somewhat fondly at the latter statement remembering his sister's home cooked bento awaited him. "I simply summed up each test's score" he explained as he pulled up a hologram which held the results.

Akari looked to see her name in 10th which was right behind Ashido but higher than Uraraka. She continued to look at the score bored to see Midoriya's name in last place. The insomniac girl felt pity knowing what fate awaited him.

"The expelling part was a lie"

"EH?!?" exclaimed the class confused including Akari. She shot her brother a look that he immediately recognized as her calling out his bullshit.

Their teacher then proceeded to smile before stating "It was just a logical ruse to make you use your quirks fully"

'What the fuck' they all internally thought.

"You guys didn't know" said Yaoyorozu who literally came in first. "It was pretty obvious" she stated.

Akari only glared at her brother knowing that he was lying. He only smirked in reply, "We're done here, go grab a syllabus in the classroom before leaving" he said as he walked away and gave a slip to Midoriya, "Go visit the old lady's office today, Our training tomorrow will be harder so be prepared" he said before walking off.

***

"JuSt a LoGicaL rUSe" the girl mocked her older brother as they ate in one of the empty break rooms. Most of the students actually went home since it was just the first day and they weren't required to stay the whole day. Only a few which were mostly second or third years stayed to eat lunch at the cafeteria.

The two other adults in the room, Hizashi and Nemuri laughed at her taunting. Currently the four of them were enjoying Katsudon the girl had made that morning, since she made an extra bento for Hitoshi but he ended up having to go home since his mom was calling for help in some errands. the two adults shared the bento along with food from the cafeteria cooked non other than lunch rush.

"Damn Akari, this food is so good!" said Nemuri as she shoveled more food into her mouth. "Why thy you Nem, I had to learn mainly because this idiot wouldn't bother to cook for himself and would much rather eat his jelly pouches" she said Shey her brother a glare and only returned it to one with indifferenceQ. Hizashi eyes Shota's Katsudon moving to grab more since he was sharing with Nemuri already. Shota's glare was enough to move his hands away from it and eat some Katsudon he got from the cafeteria instead.

"Seriously though this food even rival's Lunch Rush's" exlaimed Hizashi. To which Shota agreed with a nod. "You guys should come over some time, I make some pretty good ramen you know" the girl says before turning to Shota.

"But seriously, I know you were gonna expel him, hell our class is an odd number and over the usual number of students, Heck you even expelled a whole class last year" the girl pointed out to her older brother. "The kid doesn't have entirely zero potential" he said as he ate more food contently.

His sister gasped fakely, "My? does the Shota Aizawa actually have a heart" she teased. He only rolled his eyes and continued to silently enjoy his food in peace. The two laugh fondly. Ever since meeting Akari they noticed Shota show his softer side more often which was quite refreshing. You could easily tell he cared deeply about his sister and she cared as much for him as well.

The four of them continued to chat as they enjoy the warmth from the delicious home cooked meal the young Aizawa oh so graciously blessed them with.

***

Posted on : May 6 2020

Edited on :

***

I had gotten bored so yes I wrote a whole chapter at 12am so yes please enjoy this chapter which i had finished around 3 and half hours later :')

I also want to thank y'all for the recent amount of support that my fic has been getting! Like I just wrote this because I had missed writing and I didn't expect it to get attention. I'm gonna try updating more frequently as well since y'all seem to enjoy my shit show of a fic.

Anyways stay hydrated and sleep well and I hope y'all be staying safe indoors!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

966K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.4M 59.4K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC