ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Walking into the girl's locker room was somewhat awkward to say the least. Akari Aizawa was never too big when it came to socialization. She wasn't socially awkward in any way, she actually could hold conversations pretty well. She just wasn't the type to go out and seek relationships or friendships for that matter. She was pretty content with just having Shota and Hitoshi as her two close friends. Though now her small circle of friends had extended towards Hizashi and Nemuri who somewhat kinda forced it upon the girl. Though said girl didn't even try rejecting them in any way for hey she liked talking to them and watching them interact with Shota was quite entertaining to say the least.

While the girls were changing they were making light conversations with each other. Said conversations continued on as they started walking out to the field. Akari being well, Akari, since she wasn't being inclined to join said conversation she didn't. One of the girls noticed this and decided to talk to her.

"Uh, Hey".

"Hi" answered back Akari not wanting to be rude.

"I'm Kyoka Jiro"

"Name is Akari"

The girl who she learned was named Jiro had looked at her somewhat awkwardly. It wasn't a very common thing in Japan for someone not to give their full name. Then again Akari didn't want to give up the whole guise yet that their homeroom teacher was related to her. It was somehow a secret most of her life. Why should she stop that now?

"So what you think we're gonna do?" asked Jiro trying to continue with the conversation. The girl shrugged back in reply, "Honestly i just want to take a nap" she said tiredly. Jiro snorted in response to her.  The two continue to make light conversation as they exit the hallways joining the boys on the field.

***

" A quirk assessment test?!?" The class say in shock.

"But orientation we're gonna miss it..." says the brunette from earlier that morning. "Here at UA teachers are given more freedom as to how we can teach our classes" Aizawa explains before turning back to his class, "That means I get to run my class how ever I see fit" The students simply started back in shock.

"You've been taking standardized physical tests most of your lives, but you never got to use your quirks ins any of them" He continues before turning towards the arrogant blond which had woken Akari from her oh so gracious nap.

"Bakugo you managed to get the most points in the entrance exam, what was your farthest distance thrown with a softball when you were in middle school?"

"67 meters"

"Try using your quirk, you can apply it however you want as long as you don't leave the circle".

Bakugo smirked before he reeled his arm up preparing to throw the ball as far as possible.

"DIE!!!" he yelled as the ball was blasted into the air. The students watched in shock seeing how far the ball actually went. "We need to figure your capabilities, It's just the most rational way of figuring out your potential as pro heroes" Said Aizawa as he held up the device that showed the numbers of 705.2m.

The class simply started in awe of the distance of the ball.

"705 meters??? Are you kidding me" the human Pikachu exclaimed. "I wanna go, It looks like fun!" excitedly said Ashido. The two statements were soon then followed up by similar remarks of how cool it would be they would get to use their quirks.

"Ya'll fucked us over" said the insomniac girl knowing her brother too well which earned a few bewildered stares from her classmates. "So this looks fun huh?" Their teacher said with a smirk.