ᴛᴡᴏ

It has been around a week since the UA entrance exams. Akari spent most of the week bugging Shota if whether or not she actually passed. He ignored her 99% of the time when she asked. The on time he doesn't it's because he told her to shut up because she would know by the end of the week.

Currently the girl was playing Minecraft with her cousin. The two were currently in call playing in their hardcore survival world. "The entrance exam is fucking biased" he said annoyed as he was going on a killing spree on the cows.

Leather was important.

She agreed with him, the UA entrance exam really was unfair for people with quirks like your's and your family. His quirk was completely useless in the exam for the robots couldn't get brain washed.The girl remembered Shota saying he was unable to get any points as well due to his lack of training at the time and because his quirk was not suited for fighting.

Once he finished his cow murder spree he started harvesting the sugar cane that surrounded the coastline of your base. "Shota's training was the only thing that got me any points" she says.

"Still pretty fucking biased though" he said annoyed to the fact he didn't get any points despite doing fairly well in the written test.

"fUCK" she says as she suddenly got swarmed by mobs as she tried to build the safety wall. She begin questioning yourself as to why you decided to build the damn thing at night.

"Fuck unfair entrance exams" he says when he realized er struggle.

"FUCK UNFAIR ENTRANCE EXAMS!" she says with more enthusiasm.

"FUCK UNFAIR ENTRANCE EXAMS" the two insomniacs chant.

The two teenagers continue to chant this for the next 5 minutes as they took out their anger on mobs. It was fun.

***

Shota Aizawa was spending his afternoon in his sleeping bag while binge watching things on Netflix. It was one of few days where he wasn't teaching and he didn't have to go on patrol. So he decided to spend his day off in the living room binge watching. The family cat Mochi was also curled up next to him.

He knew the two of you were playing Minecraft based of on all the screaming he heard. He was going to go to the girl's bedroom to tell them to shut up for he was trying to just enjoy his TV but before the man could get up to scold his sister he soon heard you yell something along the lines of "FUCK UNFAIR ENTRANCE EXAMS!".

Normally he would have smacked the girl in the head for cursing that loud for it was not tolerated in this household but he let it slid as he muttered something along the lines of:

"fuck unfair entrance exams"

It was no secret that he was one of the students who had transferd out of general studies to the hero course. His quirk just simply wasn't suited for the entrance exams and it just simply was not fair to people like him.

Before the man could stand up and tell them to keep it down he heard the doorbell ring. Which meant mail and which also meant the UA letter. The man went to the door and got the letter from the postman who seemed somewhat confused as to why a giant human caterpillar was grabbing the mail but decided against commenting on it.

He soon left his cocoon to properly give you the letter. He knew his cousin already got his letter the day before and it said that he got into class 1-C which is the reason the two teenagers were currently cussing out the top hero school in the country.

He opened the door to see the girl on her computer playing minecraft as she was killing of a hoard of mobs with her cousin as the two were still chanting.