Where'd He Get My Vessel? (yo...

CHILLs_Studio33015 tarafından

DISCONTINUED (I'm going to describe this once, this story is an AU ok..? An AU fanfiction, anything can happe... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43

42

173 5 2
CHILLs_Studio33015 tarafından

War zone...date of the second war with the other empire that finally ensued again.

Tanya's POV;

I don't know how...and I don't know why...

But I swore to my aching heart that I didn't want this!

"Viktoriya!??" I yelled through the radio while dodging enemy bullets.

The enemies were well prepared as the spies have placed in the reports.

"Viktoriya!??" I yelled again.

Damnit! Was she taken down!??

My radio had static.

Something... someone was interfering with the connection!

Then a voice came.

I continued to rush in, even shooting a few enemy mages down while keeping myself alive.

"This is major Jian! We need to retreat immediately!!"

It was Jian.

I gritted my teeth and immediately did a quick broadcast to retreat.

Then, there was a loud scream.

My eyes widened as I glanced around me to find him.

"Jian!!! Jian!! Second luitenant Serebryakov, take my radio along with major Jian back!!! I'll stall them!"

I heard Rayan speak.

I dodged a bullet or two before rushing to fly high.

Then I spotted Visha carrying Jian.

Please... please don't tell me...

...

The war has been...horrible for the Fatherlands.

A few of its territories were taken.

We need to find a way to get near the Rhine without those damn enemy mages trying to take us down..!

A lot of mages were injured from the retreat.

The enemy didn't attack when we retreated but mocked us on their side.

Damn...

I huffed and stared at Jian.

He was unconscious.

A bullet through the chest and yet... he's still alive and breathing.

I didn't want it to come true.

I didn't want dead!

He didn't mean any of what he said about him!

I don't want him dead!!

"Major Tanya."

I shot up when I was called.

Glancing over the open door of the patient room, I met Visha's eyes.

They felt...sad.

"What is it, second luitenant Serebryakov? Any reports? News??" I asked after standing up.

She gripped the folder she had in her hands before she decided to speak.

"The enemy lines have decided to shorten itself in which a bit of the fatherland territory was... 'given back' to the empire and...major Rayan..is..." she began to slowly cut herself off slowly.

I frowned.

"Major Rayan is what??" I asked.

My desperate tone was visible enough for her to shed a tear before saying, "disappeared and... they're saying he...had died and was either burned or buried just like what an enemy messenger along with an enemy mage said.."

I froze.

My hands clutched itself tight into fists as I stared at Visha who was looking down in what I can call declining.

"No," I said.

"No, no, he can't be dead." I said.

Placing a hand on my temple, I sat down on my seat and scowled to myself.

"He can't be dead..!" I huffed.

Footsteps rang in my ear as I felt something around me.

I sighed under Visha's hug.

Her words were reassuring to me as I allowed her to pat my back.

We stayed like this for a while before we parted over her work.

I was given time to stay with my injured brother.

As soon as Visha closed the door behind her, I relieved a sigh.

"Being Tanya is harder than I thought." I grumbled.

I hummed before a snicker made me look over to Jian. He smirked at me while eyeing me.

"And being Jian as hard as well." He whispered.

I chuckled.

"Yeah...being in each other shoes is harder than it looks." I whispered back.

He sighed before whispering, "well, this plan is better than going through the strategy HQ y'now."

Tanya had to admit to himself... I knew the empire I was raised in more than this empire and everyone else along with the spies themselves.

They don't know how vigilant and prepared the enemy empire can get when it comes to these kinds of things.

Especially since they were given time to prepare and see if they can outmatch the preparation better.

"Isn't it surprising though..?" Tanya whispered over.

I glanced at him, my eyes filled with complete empathy for him before I snickered.

I think he grew a nerve when I did.

"S..sorry..! It's just that.." I quietly slurred as I covered my mouth with both hands to stifle my laugh.

"You took a shot!" I whispered under stifled giggling.

I'm pretty sure he was irritated I was laughing at him.

He got himself shot on purpose just to get out the eldest brother inside the enemy empire quicker.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry..." I mumbled quietly while trying to fix my demeanor back.

He sighed quietly before saying, "it's fine... I did get unlucky to pick Jian's name out of the box."

"And I have to live up to my words." He continued with a smug grin.

I smiled.

It was true that he had to live up to his words... I mean... I and Jian are doing just that too.

And I can't fail him or Jian for it.

I have to show that even though I'm the youngest I can be scary just like them! I have to!

Tanya has already said that it runs in the family blood to be like this.

"By the way,"

I hummed when he whispered.

"What is it?" I asked quietly.

He glanced over to me after a few more seconds of staring forward before saying, "what else is there to fear on the enemy?"

I shot a look of surprise.

Was he not listening??

"W..were you listening..?" I asked quietly.

He nodded before saying, "I just want to make sure that I get everything precisely."

I smiled.

He's probably going to do recruiting again.

No, wait... I'm going to do recruiting, not him.

Uhh...why did I have to pick out his name from the box..?

Uhh...my life will be hard on this.

But it's fine! I'm sure I can work this out just fine, Tanya will be beside me.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

139K 5.8K 36
A not so young country, Gleonia, named (Y/n) popped back up in the world and I mean came back from the dead kind of thing. Shocking all countries exc...
30.1K 1.7K 24
Three best friends, two choices, one fate. Waking up with splitting headaches in a wrecked carriage, three girls were met with unfamiliar faces and a...
900 39 22
"Why are my hands getting warmer?" As far as Alicia was concerned, she was the daughter of a rich businessman attending high school. Then, she feels...
31 0 5
When our characters met again after not having seen each other for several months, they decided to have a little evening between them. While everythi...