broken soul ✔️

By arshi_fan_204

its start from where khushi brought arnav back from kidnappers. But what will happens when instead of thankin... More

part 01
Part 2
cover by me
Part 3
Part 4
part 5
Part 6
Part 08
promo
character sketch
●must read it ●
surprise
Part 9
important note.
Part 10
new story
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
important note
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
important
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
try this
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Last part
new
try this
new
new
new
try this
new
check
Try this
New
New os
New

Part 07

10.5K 593 210
By arshi_fan_204

Happy reading

Arnab brought khushi in his office and made her sit on the sofa without hurting her.

Ar. When there were loads of people to do work then why the hell you climbed over it. Thank god you got hurt on your foot only. Other wise they way you had fallen down you could had broke your head as well. Now show me let me check where you have got hurt. He about to touch her foot when khushi pulled it back making him confused.

K. I just got sprain neither broke my leg so don't need to show your fake concern. It's doesn't suit you. She said calmly making him little furious.

Ar. Let me check khushi other wise pain will get worse and might you won't able to get up from bed for some days.

K. O plz thank you I know how to take care of myself. You don't need to do any favour. Did you get it.

La. He is trying to help you khushi but you are bloody showing attitude. Such a unthankful you are. Anyways It's ok baby if she don't want your help then let her root in hell we also don't care. Let's go.

Ar. But

La. Let it be if she don't want then dont pressurise her .saying this she left dragging him with her.

Ani. Khushi is there any problem between you and Arnav. I've seen these two always try to show you down

K. It's nothing like that Anika. You assumed wrong. Anyways can I get that stool.

Ani. Yea sure. Saying this she brought the stool and kept infront of her. Khushi kept her foot over it and turned it swiftly making shock to Anika

Ani. Khushi what you did. She screams

K. Nothing it just my foot bone had been turned so I just brought it in real place. She got up and slipped in her shoes making her shock.

Ani. You are genius khushi you got alright without any treatment . But how ?

K. Time makes you learn all things. She smiles.

Ani. Acha let's move I've called shivaay he is coming to pick us up. Khushi nodded and both walked out from there.

At home

Khushi is Sitting with shivaay and Anika when Arnav and lavanya cAme there

Ar. Tum theek ho na khushi. He hesitant to ask her.

K. I'm totally fine you don't worry. She said giving him tight smile.

La. He is your boss and I think you should respect him.

K. He is my boss on work place so I don't think it's my duty to respect at home as well.

Shivika look at each other with confused face.

Ar. Ok cut it. I just came here to tell you that day after tomorrow is our fashion show gonna place so I want everything perfect. No any mistake should be happens

K. Don't worry nothing gonna happens. I'll arrange everything perfectly.

La. Why won't be he worried when you are organising. Khushi rolls her eyes and didn't answer making her fums.

K. Excuse me guys I'm feeling sleepy so good night.

Ani. Good night. Khushi gave her smile and left from there without giving glance to Arnav.

At night.

Arnab is feeling restless to seeing her behaviour. He is not able to understand how she have gotten change in blink of eyes. I mean she has changed her everything. Her nature the way of talk her dressing sense her tone everything has been changed. She is not same khushi who used to roam around chirping like a bird. She is different khushi who don't have emotions and even sometime she doesn't care about anyone while speaking.

Ar. Shut up Arnab why are you bothering about her. Just let her go to hell. Don't forget what she had done with you. She is same bloody khushi who had cheated on you and left you kicking your love with her foot. She is an hypocrite lady who never loved you. She always used you for her benefits. So just don't care about her. Let her do whatever you want because she doesn't keep any place in my life neither she will be. He fums and about to grab jug of water when he got frustrated to find it empty. He groan and look at the empty jug

Ar. Great just great. Now I've to get water for me. He huffs and left the room with his jug.

After getting water he is walking towards his room when he stopped to seeing KHushi is eating medicines along with talking with someone.

K. I'm sorry doctor I'll take care of myself

Do. You have to eat your medicine khushi otherwise your heart condition will get more worse and it can take your life as well.

K.then it's good news doctor. Atleast I'll get rid of all pains and sorrow and will lay down in grave without any worries and tensions.

Do. Shut up khushi don't say this. Anyways complete this course then I'm gonna change your medicines with another one. I hope they will help you to reduce pain.

K. Thank you doctor. I'll. she smiles and cut the call which she had been kept in her lap with speaker on.

She kept her phone aside and gulp three or four medicines in one go with one sip of water.

Ar. What the hell is she eating. And what that doctor was saying. He got little worried to seeing her eating some strong medicines.

Khushi arranges her bed and left for washroom for freshen up.

Arnav Immediately gone inside and took out her medicines from the drawer. His body left the soul when he saw medicines Of heart Patient.

Ar. What is it why she is eating all these medicines.and for what it's helping her. He whispers checking left and right.

Ar. I should check it when a person use this medicines. He immediately fetch out his phone and check in net putting the name of medicines. He got shocked when he find that a person takes this medicines when he get heart attack and it's her necessary to take it other wise his life also can go.

Ar. Khushi he muffled being astonished. He lift up medicines with his shaky hands and checking them properly when suddenly khushi snatched medicines and pushed him away giving him deadly glare.

K. What are you doing here and how dare you to touch my personal things.

Ar. I was just

K. What I was just Ha. Just her out from here.

We. What is this khushi why are you taking these medicines

K. It's non of our business. I take medicines or poison you shouldn't care about it. Did you get it. Now plz leave. She held his hand and pushed him out

K. Don't ever dare to touch my personal things did you get it. She glares him and shut the door on his face making him shut his eyes because of loud bang.

In morning.

K. Good morning guys.

Ani. Good morning she smiles

Khushi took small amount of food and started having it without sparing glance to Arnav

K. Anika did you call the Maaz.

Ani. Yes I did and he said everything is done for tomorrow. Today we don't have to go there. That's why I've decided to go for shopping today what's say

K. Im not feeling to go anywhere. You can go and enjoy.

L. She won't go anika because she is damn sure she don't have that much money which she could spend in London shops. She smirk.

Khushi kept her spoon and folk on the table and gave her smile

K. Atleast I'm earning my own money and can spend however I want but there are some people who are
Enjoying someone's money and spending like shameless without thinking its not their money. She tightened her smile and eyes while answering her.

Ar. Lavanaya Plz don't start again

Shiv. Khushi let's go with us. I'm sure you gonna enjoy. Plz Even Anika want you to be with her. So plz come with us.

Ani. Yes Khushi Plz

Ani. Ok fine I'll. but let me change my clothes first then we will go. Anika nodded and she left to change her clothes.

After sometime

Arnab's Breath hitched when he saw her dolled up in black top along with floral skirt.

She is looking breathtaking beautiful in her simple look. Today he realised no one can stop her breath except this girl who looks even beautiful in her smile clothes.

L. Where are you lost baby

Ar. No no where. He stutter

K. Shall we leave.

Shiv. Yea sure let's move saying this all left from there.

In mall they goes in ladies shop and started checking clothes. Khushi felt his presence unnecessary SO she grabbed a seat and set there scrolling in her phone

Ani. Khushi why are you sitting there come and choose something for you.

K. No thank you so much I've already loads of dressing which I didn't touch Even so I don't need anything.

Ar. It's ok if you don't have money I'll pay for it. He smirks

K. It's not needed mr Arnab. I earn enough to buy anything for myself. Did you get it.

Ani. I don't wanna hear anything. Just come and choose something for you. She held her hand and dragged her with her.

After couple minutes because of so much insistence khushi is checking some dresses when Arnav come there.

Ar. You won't had been seen all those things in your life I'm sure. I mean a poor girl who used to work in my house for mere ten thousands now seeing most expensive things for her. Wasa life is such a disaster when it's takes turns you can't say anything now look a poor orphan girl is standing here beside me choosing dresses for her. He whispers with tint of evilness

Khushi let out a chuckle and look at him with a kinky smile

K. You said right. When life take turns we can't say anything. And some happened with me. Look how poor I was in my past where I had been got married to a Beast who always showed me down and now standing here with proudly on her own feet and buying all these expensive dresses with my own hard work money. Isn't drastic change mr Arnav. By the way thank you so much for throwing me out from your life in past otherwise I never would had been taken stand for myself. Today if I'm successful then because of you. Your hate encourage me to do all those and today I don't need anyone for walking. Ill always thankful to you for it.

Ani. Khushi go and try this dress.

K. Ji. She smiles at Arnav and left from there.

Arnab's anger reached on peak to hearing her. He had planned to insult her but here his plan back fired and she left giving him good dose of insult.

Precap ... same 😊

Target 270 votes unlimited comments

Venomous girl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.3K 2
Random three shot on Arnav and Khushi. Anjali 'Your house? And what husband? He is not your husband. Did you hear me he is not your husband? Your ma...
37.1K 2.1K 7
A story about how two souls come together and heal each other.
35.2K 4.2K 22
She was Excited to come back home after several years but she didn't know that what is waiting for her at her home. On the second day of her arriv...
261K 12.9K 37
Peep in to know more IPKKND story Starts after suicide attempt of khushi This is my first work so kindly over see my mistakes. Hope reader would lik...