Arranged Marriage to HIM

By ju5ta9url

WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would thi... More

Authors Note!
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Extras!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Epilogue
**Last note **

Chapter 56

32.6K 1.4K 41
By ju5ta9url

Tanvi's P.O.V.

"So what did the doctor tell you?",mom asked as we both entered the living room. Today, his bandages came off and the doctor told it was okay to take a shower. Finally, after two weeks he gets to shower.

"He gets to shower!", I said.

"Finally, now you won't stink atleast", mom said as she stared at Arjun.

"Yes that's the best part, atleast he won't stink anymore", I said.

"Don't talk as if you didn't cling to him and sleep all this while even when he was stinking", mom added smartly. My jaw dropped to the floor. Arjun was laughing at me.

"Mom!", I whined as I stomped my foot.

"You even need to shave, you look like a caveman with that beard", mom said.

"But mom, his right hand is in the cast, how will he do that?", Roshan said as he smirked at me. What the hell is brewing inside his head? With that smirk I'm sure it's not good for me.

"Why of course you will help him, since dad and I are going out in a few minutes", mom said.

"But mom, I have a business meeting", Roshan said. His smirk widening. Mom look at me and smirked as well.

"Well then, I'm sure his wife would gladly help him", mom said.

"Mom I--- I don't know"

"That we don't know, you'll help him, seeing as your dad and I have to go out, Roshan is going for a meeting and Sonia is at her mother's place", mom said and the both of them left us alone.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Urgh!!! How the fuck do I do this?"

"Babe, calm down, I'll guide you", he said as he settled down on the chair.

I took the shaving cream in my hand and smeared it across his face. Laughing at how funny he looked.

"Ha, now just take the razor and shave"

Wah! So much help.

I stood near the chair as I held the razor in my hand.

"You're not supposed to stare at me you now", he said as he stared at me intensely. That was what the problem was. He was staring at me with such intensity. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer so I stood in between his legs.

"Don't stare at me", I mumbled as I started shaving.

"Don't move"

"Don't do that Arjun"

"Arjun, unwrap your hands from my waist"

"Arjun, if you do it once again, I'll purposely hurt you"

It was so irritating, he wouldn't stop smiling, rubbing his fingers in circular motion around my waist. He just wouldn't stop distracting me.

After I was done, I took a damp washcloth and wiped his face clean and stared at his now shaved face. I was jerked out of my wonderland when he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me flush against his body.

With the position I was in, my face was merely away from him as I held onto the chair for support.

"I know I'm handsome, but don't stare at me like that, you make me blush", he whispered as he stared at me. I just glared at him.

"Wow! You can pull off any look, look at you, looking hot when you're all angry", he said as he guided me to sit on his lap.

"G-go take a s-shower"

"But baby, I can't wash my hair without help, I can manage showering but not hair", he said with a pout.

"So, what do I do?", I said as I tried to get up from his lap. Emphasis on tried because as I started to get up, he only tightened his arm around me.

"Babe, just help me wash my hair, please", he pleaded.

"Urghhh! Fine", I groaned and then got up and pulled him to the bathtub. Now, we don't have a hair wash basin, so I just sat on the edge of the bathtub.

I applied a little water on his hair and then applied shampoo and started massaging. After the shampoo started lathering, with a handheld shower, I washed his hair.

After I was done, I took a towel and wiped his hair and then got out of the bathtub and out of the bathroom, leaving him to take a shower without saying a single word.

"Thank you baby", he yelled as I closed the door.

I just shook my head and then went to the kitchen to cook some food for us.

"Anvi!"

"What?", I asked in a frustrated tone.

"Help me put this t-shirt on please", oh god!

"Coming!", I said as I switched off the stove and went upstairs.

"So you can wear a pant but not a t-shirt?", I asked as I crossed my arms in front of me.

"Well yeah", he said as he rolled his eyes.

I just snatched the t-shirt from his grasp and put it around his head, his hair dishevelling more making him look even more good looking.

After a lot of struggling, I gave up. I then went inside the wardrobe and got out a shirt and then helped him in it.

"Finally!", I said as I slumped down on the bed.

"I'm hungry!", Arjun said.

"When will you give up on irritating me?"

"Well, now that I'm ill I would take advantage of it as much as I can", he said.

"Asshole!", I cussed under my breath.

"Come on let's go down then", I said as I shoved him a little and walked downstairs.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

I heard the bowl drop down on the floor and I huffed.

"What the fuck Arjun?", I said as I stared at the broken bowl.

"Well, I'm sorry but I couldn't eat with my left hand", he said.

"Well you could've asked me for help! Are you hurt anywhere?"

"I thought I've given you enough trouble so I didn't want to trouble you more and no I'm not hurt anywhere", he said genuinely. I just shook my head and then picked the broken pieces and threw them in the dustbin and got out another plate and sat near him.

After I fed him pasta, we returned to the room and I gave him the medicines and helped him lie down as I washed the vessels and cleaned the kitchen counter which was too messy as a result of my cooking.

I then went inside our room and lied down next to him and soon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!

So I was planning to update around 4 in the evening but my wattpad glitches so bad that I lost half of the sorry I wrote and then I found it the other half in another of my draft story. So I had to adjust and then I copied and pasted the half here.

Anyways, I hope everything is good for y'all in this lockdown.

Ashsshshehdhshshddbdhcufnf

Love,
D❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 17.2K 92
"It's look perfect in you finger" ...... the boy said "but I'm afraid" ...the girl said "buy why , what makes you afraid?"..... "this new relations...
310K 19.3K 35
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
22.3K 856 18
"I will break your ego by marrying you and leaving you alone,I will see how you will face the world" he said. And he did what he said. After some t...
27.7K 1.5K 35
This is the story of 3 brothers and 3 best friends... What will happen when they collide with each other.  FEMALE LEAD :- Anaya Sharma:-(age-26 year...