Orb of Obscurity

By AvyannaTremaine

"Yes? Please come in" I looked up to see the most alluring pair of eyes I'd ever seen accompanied by an equa... More

Author's note
1- Orb of Obscurity
2- Snowed In
3- The first encounter
4- Rantipole
5- Noceur
6- Revelation
7- Skepticism
8- Lacuna
9- Predilection
10- Back to reality
11- Breathing new life
12- Nyctophilia
13- Metanoia
14- Misconception
15- Eunoia
16- YΕ«gen
17- Delirium
18- Serein
19- Insouciant
20- Liberosis
21- Arcadian
Gratitude
22- Ukiyo
23- Caim
24- Zenosyne
26- Atelophobia
27- Opia
28- The Game
29- Saudade
30- Kef
31-Ceraunophilia
32- Ikigai
33- The company date
34-Settling down
35-Aria
36-Conversations
37-Dysania
38-Meraki
39- Yonderly
40-Nepenthe
41- Commixture
42-Sempiternal
43-Vellichor
Jealousy
44-Natsukashii
45-Psithurism
46-Komorebi
47- Melancholy
48-Yearning
49-Orb of Obscurity
50-Boketto
51-Sonder
52-Nodes Tollens
53-Solivagant
54-Majime
55-Sophrosyne
56-Ènouement
57-Eccedentesiast
58-Bittersweet
59-Limerance
60- Revealed

25- Beatitude

147 15 18
By AvyannaTremaine

*exalted happiness*
__________________________

"Are you guys up finally? Come have some food." Jin ushered us to the dining table.

Look at the food. Dear lord. My mouth started drooling at the sight of the spread in front of me.

"Wow, Jin thank you so so much." I looked at him, shooting him hearts made from my fingers.

(My heartu to all the readers. 💓)

Jin chuckled at my actions. "Just eat. Eat well."

Jimin and I sat down to eat, digging in heartily. As we were enjoying our lunch, having fun conversations, "Good morning." 

A sleepy Tae said groggily, making his way to the table. God he looked so cute. He was walking with his eyes closed and then he bumped into the table, making all the utensils on the table shake from the impact. The pain in his leg shook him up from his sleep thoroughly.

I giggled at seeing him limping around in pain. He was so goofy.

"Yah, how many times have I asked you to walk with your freaking eyes open?" Jin scolded Tae. "Ten years. I have been telling you the same thing for freaking ten years. You just don't care, do you? Even Saura who came in yesterday listens to me better than you do."

I literally burst out laughing at his words. Jin was the ultimate mom and comedian. God, he was my spirit animal.

"It hurts." Tae pouted, giving us a fake cry as he sat down at the table. He was pretending to cry, rubbing his eyes and sniffling. He was a baby. The end.

I shook my head and continued to eat. "This guy is really so damn weird." Jin threw him a look of disbelief and went into the kitchen.

"So what do you want to do today?" Chim asked me.

"Seriously? I should be the one asking you that. You are one who brought me here, making plans of your own. It's your job to keep me entertained today, Mr. Park." I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Sorry not sorry. I would lock you up here if I could." He gave me a sinister smile. He had gotten quite bold.

"I wouldn't think twice to knock you out and leave this place." I smirked, challenging him.

"You think I'll fall for it? You can't overpower me honey." He leaned back on his chair, laying one hand over it.

"Is it?" I leaned towards him, putting just millimeters between our faces. He leaned in for a kiss, right at that moment I moved away from him, biting into the food that I had stolen from his plate.

He looked at me in surprise and then at his plate. He realized what I had done.

"I think it's quite easy." I smirked.

Suddenly Jimin swooped in and bit the edge of pancake that was half out of my mouth and leaned away chewing it. Did he just bite it out of my mouth?

"I'll get you back no matter what." He replied, his face sporting a sneer.

"Hello?" We both turned to look at Tae. "I am also here? You guys get a room, jeez." He grumbled, going back to attacking the plate.

I heard a few words along the lines of "missing my girlfriend, making me lonely" from his grumbling. I giggled.

Jin joined us soon. It was a fun time eating.

"Do you guys have anything sweet?" I asked, looking at Jin.

"Sweet?" He thought for a while. "Ah yes, we have some ice cream, some mochi and..."

"Ice cream!" I stopped him right there. Nothing defeated ice cream. Nothing.

"You're choosing ice cream over mochi?" Jimin frowned. "Over me?"

I blinked at his question. I burst out laughing. "That was really brazen. Wow."

"I guess my training worked after all." Jin giggled. "But that was lame."

"Bro, what you do is not less embarrassing. Also you do it on national TV. So Jiminy is better." Tae rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. The fans enjoy my antics. Don't they?" Jin asked me?

"Of course we love it. We love you. You are a whole mood Jin." I said with starry eyes.

"See? They love me. So all you losers can just shut up." He smiled goofily, turning his head to the side.

God, he was so cute. I giggled at him.

"You know, its times like these when I wish you weren't an army. You adore all of them." Jimin frowned.

"Don't forget that I know you too because you belong to the band."

Jimin thought for a while. Then he scratched his head and said, "Well that's right."

"But if you weren't an idol, and we had met under different circumstances, we would still have ended up together." I smiled at him.

He gave me a dazzling smile and swooped in to kiss me.

"These kids. You guys are making me lovesick. Jeez." Jin complained.

"Sorry." I giggled.

"Don't be. I've seen the others do worse things when they bring their girlfriends here. They are just overacting now." Jimin said narrowing his eyes at Jin.

"You..... how can you say that? What have I done huh?" Jin asked, challenging him.

"Are you sure Jin? I can spill quite a lot of secrets." Jimin smirked.

"Now I'm curious." I said chuckling.

"Don't say it like that. You sound like you really know something." Tae said looking at Jimin. "But you're not wrong. I've seen my fair share of things in here that I shouldn't have seen. Oh God. I can't get those things out of my memory." Tae shut his eyes, taking in a deep breath.

"Shall I begin then? Where do I start?" Jimin said looking at Jin with a knowing look.

"What are we talking about?"

I turned to see Kookie come in. He joined us at the table. He gave me a wave and a bunny smile when he noticed me.

"Are those Jimin's clothes?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Yup. I didn't bring anything with me, he made sudden plans." I said, shooting a glare towards Jimin. Chim put his tongue out at me.

"Well..... nothing." Kook smirked while filling his plate with food.

"Um...." I looked at Jimin for help.

"Yah, stop acting like you know everything." Jimin scolded him.

"Oh! So you'll behave like Kook when you want to, but you'll scold him when he does the same to you? What were you doing minutes ago?" Jin asked Jimin.

These boys. Dear lord, they were bickering like small kids. I chuckled.

"Okay stop everyone. Let's change the topic." I made a sign with my hand, asking them to stop.

"Nope we're not letting Jin go." Jimin persisted. I sighed, nobody can control them.

"What are we dissing Jin about this time?" Kook joined excited.

"Not you too. I hate you guys. Not in front of Saura. She joined us just yesterday. Don't spoil my image already." Jin sighed.

"Ohhh....you all remember that one time, he asked us all to stay in the practice room at Bighit, just so he could have the whole house to himself? He had his girlfriend home that time right?" Kook said. Damn, all three faces were flowing with enthusiasm and Jin was looking miserable, baffled at them, teaming up to spill facts about him.

"You guys don't know the number of times he has had his girlfriend here just because no one was here except me. He took advantage of me because I don't complain. Trust me, I had headphones in my ears the whole day to block off unwanted noises." Jimin shook his head.

I really wanted to run away then, this was embarrassing. Poor Jin.

"This guy. You want me to tell me about the times you've had women in here.....oh." Jin realised what he had just said. "Sorry."

"Jin... seriously?" Jimin held his head in his hand. There was a pause with all eyes trained on me.

I wasn't expecting him to have stayed a saint all these years. I was the weird one here for not dating anyone, all these years. I turned to Jimin, pulling his hand away from his face.

"Why are you getting flustered? Do you think that I was expecting you to be a celibate? " I chuckled. "I own you now. That's all that matters." I gave him a genuine smile.

"Sorry about that." Jimin apologized.

"Why are you apologizing babe? It's alright. What's wrong with you?" I cocked my head at him.

"Well you are, you know...." He trailed off.

"And that doesn't matter. Now shut up and eat." I shook my head at him. He always put my feelings first. Another way he charmed me into falling for him.

"She's a really cool person. I get why Jimin loves you." Tae said smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Seriously, Chim told us about some of the things that you speak about and trust me, you sounded so damn cool." Kook said, giving me a thumbs up.

I blushed. "Okay stop making me blush. Eat for God's sake." I hid my smile.

"You're Cute." Jimin whispered into my ears and kissed me on the cheek.

"Okay, let's not stray away from the topic at hand, gentlemen." Tae said putting his hands together. "There was this one time when we thought that Jin had died in his room and we busted the door down just to find him in bed with his girlfri...."

"Oh god, shut up. I have an image to uphold, Taehyung." Jin raised his hands in the air, desperate to stop him.

I burst out laughing. I leaned towards Jimin, resting my hand on his arm for support.

"Well I expect Jimin to end up doin......oh, looks like you've already begun? I didn't know you were this wild Jimin." Tae smirked.

I looked at him and realized what he was talking about. Someone save me from this embarrassment. I pulled the t-shirt back over my shoulder, hiding the hickey.

"We didn't do anything. Stop it." Jimin said to Tae in a stern voice.

"Oohhhhh Jiminie....." Both Tae and Kook chorused. My face probably looked like a tomato by then. I just looked at my plate and started picking on the food there.

"Stop making her shy. You could have said that after she left." Jimin sighed.

"Well we aren't the ones getting caught are we?" Jin smirked, glad on getting revenge.

"Yes Jin." Kook and Jin gave each a hi-five.

I didn't have the courage to look up, I just dropped my spoon on the plate.
Jimin took my hand in his, resting our entangled hands on my lap. He kept rubbing his thumb over my hand soothingly.

"Don't make me start Jungkook. You are the one person who has been caught red handed by all the others, making out with your girlfriend in the dorm. There isn't a single place in this dorm you've left out. You are the dirtiest o...."

TMI. I cut him off by clearing my throat. I stood up from my seat taking my plate in my hand. "The ice cream is in the freezer right?" I asked Jin.

"Yup." He said giving me a smile.

"Thanks for the lunch." I returned the smile and made my way towards the kitchen.

I didn't want to hear anymore of that conversation. I blushed at the memory of them teasing us. I shook my thoughts away and washed the plates in the sink. I could still hear the boys were bickering at the table. I shook my head giggling.

I was washing the last utensil when I jumped up in surprise at a voice screaming at me. "What are you doing?"

I turned around in surprise, plate still in hand and came face to face with an angry Jimin. He snatched the plate from my hand and placed it back in the sink. "You are a guest here. Why are you doing the dishes? I'll do it."

I chuckled and turned the tap on again, washing the plate and placing it beside the other dishes.

"It isn't that big of a job Chim. I had finished them all anyways." I turned around to face him. I placed my hands on his t-shirt drying them and kissing his lips. "Also, I'm hurt Jimin. I thought I would be someone more than a guest by now."

I left him standing there with a slightly wet shirt, with me wiping my hands on it. I opened the freezer to get the ice cream and there it was! My favorite, chocolate flavored ice cream.

Before I could reach the box, a hand snatched it away from the freezer and shut the door. I turned towards Jimin, and found the ice cream in his hands. 

"I asked for it first." I pouted.

"First come first serve." He shrugged and put a spoon overflowing with ice cream. My jaw dropped in surprise at the amount that that he had put in his mouth. He was going to end up with a brainfreeze.......and he did. He put the ice cream on the isle and put his hand on his forehead. He looked like he was about to vomit.

"Chim, are you alright?" I rubbed his back, worriedly.

All of a sudden, he lifted me off the floor and made me sit on the kitchen isle. He was standing between my legs and he kissed me. All of that happened within seconds that I couldn't register what was going on.

I felt the taste of ice cream on my tongue. Did he just feed me the ice cream... while kissing?

This guy really did unimaginable things. Slowly, I put my hands on his shoulder and he wrapped his hands around my hips, pulling me against him.

"What the hell?" Someone said. I jerked and tried to pull away but Jimin had other thoughts.

He lifted me off the table and wrapped my legs around his waist. He held my face in place to make sure I continued the kiss. I smiled. This was new to me..... and truth be said, I liked it.

"Yes please, get out." The voice said with scorn. "Don't ever step in my kitchen again."
Ah, must be Jin.

Jimin took me towards his room but unfortunately we had to cross the dining hall. He kept moving but we could hear Tae and Kook teasing us from behind.

Soon I felt being placed on a bed. Jimin finally pulled away and looked at me.

"I still want my ice cream back." I said pouting.

"I'll give you something better." He stood and walked towards the door to lock it.

I jumped up from the bed and pushed him away. I made my way to the hall as fast I could.

I knew that I couldn't keep running away for long. Poor Jimin. But I wasn't ready. I wasn't.

I sat down on the sofa, and curled into a ball, resting my head on my knees.

Sorry Jimin.

__________________________

Author's Note:

Another chapter down. Fun times with the gang.😌😌 They are just getting used to being with each other now. Get ready to have fun with Taekook next.
Until then, bear with me being a Namjoon fan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 602 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
44.7K 2.5K 37
"I remember It was a beautiful night" "Snowflake covering everything in white,Just like every winter." "But that is the last thing I remember." That...
17.4K 230 9
"Why are you still here Minji? Why would Taehyung still keep you around to look after me if he already got what he wanted..." His voice was quiet and...
7.8K 255 40
Heyy guys!!! This is my very first fanfiction ever!!! I hope that you guys will like it:) ...