Jungkook in my closet

By Zaayennn

What happens when Jungkook of BTS is in your closet ? how would you react ? and why he is there? I SUCK AT G... More

Chapter-1
Chapter -2
Chapter-3
Chapter -4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter -7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter -13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
!!!!
Chapter-17
Chapter-18

Chapter-10

160 14 32
By Zaayennn

Zaaya's POV:

I looked closely through the closet and found a note. I immediately grabbed it and read .

''If your reading this then I must have already left. you can finally relax now. sorry, I didn't want to wake you up and tell you about my departure. I got a call from my Hyungs and had to leave immediately for some recording . thankyou for all the support you've given . I was actually able to relive my past.

hope we can meet someday,

your one and only

Kookie Oppa

I laughed at the last two words . his cocky self is too much to handle .

tomorrow is the convocation ceremony i.e., I am going to meet my future husband .

o wonder how he's like.

the only thing that I know about him is , he is from Busan and is a good dancer and singer with a sweet voice.

I only wanted him to have a good heart .

''god.....please don't  give me someone cocky as Jungkook .

I played the song ON recommended by Eunbi and laid on my bed .

''I can't understand what people are sayin'

Eoneu jangdane majchwoya doelji

Han baljagug ttemyeon han baljagug keojineunshadow''

time skip------

I took a one last picture with my parents and was about to rush off to my friends fore the group photo.

''Zaaya we'll be leaving to the hotel . 'He' will come and pick you from here okay....?'' my mom shouted. ('He' as in my future husband )

I nodded and rushed off to my friends .

xxx----xxx

''hello.....honey...he is waiting outside near a black limo . he will be wearing a mask . hurry !''

my mom said on the phone.

I rushed off to the entrance and saw a black long limo and there stood a mam in a black suit . he was perfectly built and the suit hugged his body perfectly . his hair was parted on either sides . and my mom told , he was masked.

I walked to him .

''Kim Zaaya?'' he asked . his voice was very smooth and familiar .

''yup....that's me .''

he opened the door for me and we both entered the car.

the driver was separated from us with a black curtain.

the car was luxurious and black .

he removed his mask and held his hand out .

''Park Jimin '' he said . the name rang a bell in my mind but I am not so sure .

''Kim Zaaya'' I said and we shook hands .

his face was beyond perfect .

I must admit that he was one of the best creations of god.

but his face was oddly familiar

''WOW....you look stunning ...'' he complimented .

''well....that makes the two of us '' I added.

he laughed , his eyes disappearing.

this is illegal , his voice is contagious . how can god give him everything ..

''you sure are funny....so how was the ceremony ..'' he said

''it went as it was planned......can I ask you something ?'' I asked

''hmmm....sure ''

''Are you perhaps the Jimin of BTS ?''

He doubled his laughter and during the process leaned on me .

''Happy realisation .I thought you recognised me the second I removed my mask. ad yes, I am The Jimin of BTS '' He said and winked .

this cant be true . my mind my spinning .

before I could think of anymore sensible solutions . we've reached the Hotel .

he opened the door for me and we headed straight to a private area.

I saw my parents and another couple , probably my soon to be in laws talking.

Jimin pointed towards them and said ''All The Best '' and left the opposite way.

I walked towards them .

they all stopped talking and turned their attention towards me .

''Sorry I am late.....'' I heard a voice behind me saying .

I turned my head around and saw the person , I didn't want to see.

JEON JUNGKOOK .!

Last updated on : 03-05-2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 2K 50
#8 freelgbt (051918) #20 freelgbt He laughed as he buried his face in my chest . I was spellbound by the sight in front of me . I wrapped my arms ar...
5.9K 101 30
Park Jimin,a lovable and handsome boy next door with low self-confidence enters University life. Till now focused on getting good grades, having an i...
489K 23.5K 78
βœ…COMPLETEDβœ… Story of a two young lad... . K. Th . J. Jk One who swore that he would never see this boy who's in front of him ever agai...
119K 6.8K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...