LOVING MY BULLY...(ON HOLD)

By kannammakathal

This is my third story on Abhigya... This is a story of college students.. He is a bully of her.. that's it... More

Character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35

Chapter 12

861 95 35
By kannammakathal

Hi guys!! Nice to meet you all!!

Sorry for the late update..

No proof read.. Sorry for the mistakes..

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!!!

Back to the story..

Prag's POV...

"Sorry Sultan.. I'm not loving you and will never love you.. I'm sorry.." Saying this she tried to ran... But rk held her wrist and twirled her.. "Because you loving me ryt??.." Asking this he slammed his lips in her.. Everyone gasped seeing them.. Sultan shocked to the core.. And dips face is really priceless...

After a few minutes.. Madhu pushed Rk and ran from there.. I and bulz followed her.. She finally went to college park.. Sitting in a bench.. She cried vigorously.. We both went and sat besides her.. I patted her shoulder.. She hugged me immediately and bulz too joined our hug.. Suddenly dips came from nowhere and looked at us annoyed..

"Enough.. Stop ur drama first.." Dips said.. We three blinked..

"What r u talking?" Madhu asked..

"U r trying to seduce him ryt? Then listen me.. He is my fiance.. We will get engaged soon.. So go away from him.. Otherwise I'll kill u.." She warned and left.. Again madhu cried.. We consoled her and we three went to canteen for lunch...

Purab came with abhi and rk.. After that incident in dance club.. Thousands of questions kept on wandering in my mind..

Why he challenged tanu that too with me.. Or for me??...

He hates me na.. Then why he stands in my side to defeat tanu??..

Or did he helping her to win over me by diverting me?..

I came out of my thoughts when purab said "baby!! Where r u lost??"  I shook my head.. madhu throws deadly glares to Rk.. But Rk didn't even notice her glares smiling at her lovingly.. I sat between purab and madhu.. And opposite to abhi is sitting... And looking at me constantly...

After that we 4 went to music club.. When I entered the music club.. Suddenly 2 strong arms encircled around me while I'm sitting in my wheel chair.. I stunned by their act.. Then he leaves.. That's one of my senior.. He was playing guitar along with abhi... I know him little.. But he always looking me  whenever I come here.. As usual abhi glares him and me everyday..

"Hey!! Sweetie... I really missed you!!" He shook me while saying.. I immediately turned to abhi who is now digging holes in my and his heads by his deadly glares.. I awkwardly smiled at him.. Purab stopped him.. " Dude! What r u doing?? She is my choti and she is not used to it!!.." As usual he came to rescue me.. But in abhi's case.. I have no one to rescue me..

"Sorry yaar!! I really missed her u know.. That's why I became little hyper when I see her..." He said while scratching his crook of his neck..

Then as usual the practice went good... Seniors advised me to take care.. Then after that I told purab that I'm going to washroom with madhu that she'll accompany me after I texted her.. Then I text her.. She came to us and picked up me and then we went to washroom... Then I came outside but she didn't came.. I waited for her in outside.. That's one of my stupidest mistake..

Suddenly someone pushed my wheelchair to somewhere fastly.. I turned my head to see whom.. That's no one but abhi.. I blinked..

He stopped and glared me.. "Why the hell he hugged u??" He asked.. "That... How.. How do I know??" I asked.. "Haan!! How do i know!!" He mimicked me.. " Then what the hell u know?? Why he called u sweetie?? Is he is ur frnd??" He asked furiously..

"N.. No.. I... I just rarely and merely talked with him.. Nothing like u think.." I said and tried to calm him.. "I want to ask u one thing!" I said without thinking.. He nodded "what??." He asked me..

"Don't you love tanu!! Then why u teamed up with me and challenged her??" I asked without thinking..

He smiled lightly and immediately hided it with a blank face... "Who said that I love her?" He asked calmly.. "Ta.. Tanu" I mumbled..

"What??" He asked shockingly..

"Yeah!! She only said that u loved her till now and u wanted to pair up with her only but fate played otherwise and she also told me to le....." I shutted my mouth realizing I'm blabbering everything which I shouldn't..

He glared me suspiciously.. "Finish ur sentence.." He said calmly yet dangerously..

"No.. Nothing.. I just blabbered.. Don't mind me.." I stammered..

"Tell me what the hell she told u.. Don't test my patience.." He said calmly yet  deadly..

"She.. She told... Me to leave u... And make a distance with u.. And she told that u never take my side that's why u didn't support me when dips humiliated me" I completed my sentence.. His eyes become red like fire.. "So.. Is she too involved in that??" He asked I nodded.. "So u suspect me too involved in that?? Isn't it?" He asked expecting the answer 'no' but I lowered my eyes accepting that indirectly... His eyes turned into longing and he looked at me with a disappointed eyes.. Tear layer formed in his eyes.. My heart ached to see him like that..

"So this is what the reason why u ignored me completely from that day.. Isn't it??" He asked with a breaking voice.. I wondered that he noticed that too.. Again I lowered my eyes.. "So u tried to leave me completely like tanu said and u doubted me that I too involved in that cheap act!!" He said.. A tear escaped from his left eye..

Suddenly he distanced himself from me.. "Ok!! Hereafter I'll never bully u.. I'll never harass u.. And I'll never cone in front of u... And don't worry I'll dance with u to win her.. But never ever will disturb you.. From now onwards we r strangers.. Good bye!!" He said and left.. But his words r like sharp knife which pierced my heart.. I cried not knowing what to do.. I felt really worst for my thoughts about him..

I scolded him mentally that he judged me cheaply without knowing me when he accused me like I'm seducing rich boys.. But now I too did the same mistake.. How can I judge him lowly!! I have to apologize him..

I came out of my thoughts when my mobile rangs showing puru's num.. I attend the call.. He asked worriedly where I'm.. I somehow managed and went home with him..

Pov ends..

Abhi's POV..

I rarely seen her in her home whenever I went there to gave notes to puru.. I really missed her badly.. After 2 weeks.. She came to college.. I really excited to meet her... Then only I saw her in dance club that too with tanu.. Tanu mocked her in front of me.. I immediately went and challenged tanu... My chashmish is a very good dancer.. She can dance even in this situation.. Then we went to senior and I convinced him.. After lot of pleading he accepted.. Then we both watched the dance in dance club...

But all r shocked when rk kissed madhu including me.. Madhu ran from there.. Chashmish too went with her.. I went to rk and we both went to college park.. Purab too joined us that I msged him..

"What happened rk?? Why u did like that??" Purab asked.. Rk remained silent..

"Buddy I'm asking you.." Purab again said..

"I love her" This is the only words that slipped from his mouth..

"Rk.. I know u love her.. But whu did you do that?? Did u confessed her??" I asked.. He shook his head..

"Then why u do that buddy?? Now what she'll think of u??" Purab asked.. He remained silent.. "Answer rk.." I said..

"I don't know.. But I hate whenever Sultan approached her and she too didn't protest.. Dips brother and madhu's sister r married.. And my and dips parents planned to tie us together.. Now dips blackmailing me that if I cancel our engagement means she'll make Sultan and madhu together.. I don't know.. I'm too stressed.." Rk said worried.. This was the first time we see him like this.. We both consoled him.. I asked puru to talk with chashmish about this and made her to talk with madhu regarding this.. He agreed..

Then after that we all went to lunch.. After that we went to music club.. But the next second.. I feel like burning when that damn idiot senior tried to flirt with her.. After our music practice.. I saw chashmish alone in the corridor near washroom.. I immediately dragged her to secured area..

I asked her everything but I felt like my heart is shattered into pieces when I come to know her thoughts about me.. My anger raised towards tanu.. But the anger is vanished by the pain given by her.. How can she thought that I too involved in her humiliation.. My eyes started forming tears.. I controlled my best not to cry in front of her.. I told her that I'll never disturb her.. But I can't leave her.. That's impossible for me.... But remembering her silence and lowered eyes made me say like that..

After that I tried my best not to disturb her.. That's really toughest days for me.. We both met in dance club and music club but I didn't dare to look into her eyes.. I avoid eye contact with her completely.. I trained her little to dance.. She too recovering speedy.. But whenever she get a chane to see me.. She looked me without leaving a second.. But I pretend to ignore everything...

5 days passed like this.. After that now we have to dance in front of our senior to prove ourselves.. I saw her relaxing in college park.. I went to her to call for the audition..

Pov ends..

Prag's POV..

5 days passed but he didn't talk with me.. Even he didn't look at me too.. Actually now I have to enjoy that I got freed from his ragging.. But I felt a sharp pain whenever he ignores me.. I kept on staring him the whole day expecting that he'll warn me not yo stare him.. But no use.. Now I'm sitting in a bench in college park... As usual thinking everything happened in my life.. Then only I remembered the most important words told by him..

Hereafter don't dare to leave or ignore me even if I did like that also.. Otherwise u only have to regret.. Understand??

Today I'm going to made him talk with me no matter whatever happens..

I turned when I heard his voice..

"Hey!!" He said..

"Hii!!" I said and smiled.. He is shocked by my smile. But immediately he plastered with a blank face..

"Uhmmm... Come.. We have to dance in front of our seniors now.." He said not looking at my eyes..

I went near him.. He jerked.. "Why r u not looking at me while talking?" I asked boldly..

"What's ur problem?? Now u r freed from me like you always prayed.. Then why are you looking me everytime??.. What u want?? Haan! As I said I'll never disturb you.. Ok??" He asked without an eye contact..

"I thought you just kidding.. U only said na that I'm not allowed to avoid u even if u avoid me also... That's why!" I said with my puppy eyes.. He looked at my face and looked at my eyes...

*eye lock*

He sighs and averted his gaze.. "That's not a rule now!! U can enjoy ur life however u want to!!" Saying this he left.. I felt really sad.. I didn't expect him to say like that..

Why he avoids me!!

Like seriously dear!! U only pleaded him to leave!! Now what!!

Nooo.. I want him!! No matter he bully me or coo me!! I want him to talk with me!!

I followed him silently talking with my inner thoughts.. My eyes widened when a girl came and hugged him...

How dare she!!!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

He smiled at her like a idiot seeing me from the corner of his eyes.. I digged holes into his and her heads by staring them.. I expect him to introduce me to her or get away from her... She openly flirted with him.. He too responded completely avoiding my existence.. Then he went to dance club.. I glared her now.. She saw me questioningly.. O managed to stand up from my wheel chair.. Now I'm getting better... So I can stand and dance too.. But not for a long time only for short time..

*thud*

I slapped her.. She held her cheeks where I slapped..

"Why the hell u slapped me??" She asked angrily..

"Then why the hell u flirted with him??" I asked furiously..

"How that concerns u?? Who r u to ask this??" She asked with same anger..

"Bec.. Because... Because" I stammered..

"Answer the damn hell question!! R u a girlfriend of him or lover.." She asked even more angrily..

" Yes he is mine!!!! He is only mine!! Don't dare to go near him!! Hereafter if I saw u flirting with him.. Then you'll be dead for sure!!" Saying this I left leaving her shocked.. I don't know from where I got the confidence and guts..

TO BE CONTINUED...

HOPE YOU LIKE IT ❤...

THANKS FOR READING!!

BYE 👋👋👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 35.5K 92
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
26.4K 1.9K 48
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
217K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
27.4K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........