Love Is Blind

By CBJunkies

You never know what you have until it's gone... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8

6

306 20 0
By CBJunkies

I couldn't believe my eyes. I could see again. I was blinded by a bright light but I didn't mind, it was better than the darkness.

"Doctor, before I leave, can you take me to room 704. There's someone I need to see."

Chorong was all I wanted to meet right now. I missed her. I haven't heard her voice for a while now.

I want to tell her how I feel. I want to thank her for taking care of me this whole time and giving me a reason to see again.

"Um im afraid I can't do that."

Was her grandmother too sick to see?

"Why?"

"Our rooms only go up to 500. Room 704 doesn't exist."

~Sorry short chapter haha. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9M 803K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
749K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...