5

I didn't hear a word from Chorong all day. She's probably busy helping her grandmother.

"Excuse me, I'm your doctor. May I have a word with you?"

"Yes. Go ahead."

I was afraid of what he was going to say next. What if he says that I'm going to be blind forever? What if I have a deadly virus that came with the blindness?

"Your lucky. There is a patient who is willing to donate their eyes for you. Are you willing to accept the surgery?"

"Y-yes. Of course."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I wish Chorong was here. I have to tell her.

"We will contact your mother immediately. We have to have the surgery as soon as possible."

"Ok. Thank you. Tell the donator that I am very thankful!"

After the surgery I will be able to see what Chorong drew on that paper. I'll also be able to see how she looks, but seeing her appearance wouldn't change anything... cause I think I fell in love with her heart.

My mom came in after a couple of hours.

"Are you ok with going through the surgery Jinwoo?"

"Yes mom of course."

I was given medicine that would help me sleep through the procedure. I couldn't stop thinking about Chorong. I felt my heart skip a beat before I fell into a deep sleep.