Award Winning Smirk -Bellarke...

By writingdownthoughts

Bellarke fanfiction. #OTP My Variations of The Show 'The 100' I own nothing all rights go to CW. "Well you w... More

Chapter 1: Award Winning Smirk
Chapter 2: Were Already Drinking
Chapter 3: What He Did To You
Chapter 4: And That's All
Chapter 5: Bringing Me Down
Chapter 6: Chills Down My Spine
Chapter 7: We Just Look
Chapter 8: Collapsed and Smoking
Chapter 9: Come for the View
Chapter 10: Arms Catching Me
Chapter 11: Her Eyes Shot Open
Chapter 12: Makes Me Vulnerable
Chapter 13: Better Than Them
Chapter 15: To Do The Same
Chapter 16: In All Ways
Chapter 17: I Realized He Won
Chapter 18: I Want Answers
Chapter 19: This Ones a Struggler
Chapter 20: World War 4
Chapter 21: Back to Our Camp
Chapter 22: Progress
Chapter 23: Playing with a Curl
Chapter 24: Starred at Him
Chapter 25: Better Than Okay
NEW FANFIC
"Pretty in Purgatory"
TEEN WOLF ONE SHOT

Chapter 14: Gonna Need Them

6.6K 322 8
By writingdownthoughts

Bellamy's pov:
I am hiding spare supplies. I know for a fact we are gonna need them. I go to the bunker that Clarke and I found the guns at.

The place I finally realized that I had feelings for her. I open the heavy hatch and slowly descend. I turn on my flashlight. It's not as damp as it was before. "If I cleaned this place up..." I said talking to myself.

"Bellamy Blake? Cleaning?" I turned around to see Clarke smiling. "I do and will clean this place up. And I'll show you."

"How long will that take?" She says causing me to laugh.

"Well you probably figured out what I'm doing." I said and she nods. I turn around and start going through the boxes we didn't search. "It's smart." I turn around with a surprised face. "Did you. Clarke Griffin. Just compliment me. Bellamy Blake?"

She just laughs and nods her head. "Then I guess it's only polite to do the same." I step closer to her. She looks up at me. "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." She's a bit speechless that I just said that. And that makes me satisfied.

She then breaks eye contact and starts to blush. She's about to speak but I cut her off with my lips on her lips. My hands make their way to the sides of her face and her hands rest on my elbows. The kiss lasts for what feels like seconds.

"Okay tell me what to do." She says. I take a step back from her. "Kiss me." I say and smirk knowing that it'll get under her skin. "Hmm tempting." She says and smiles. "But seriously. What can I do?" I then step closer once again.

"Kiss me." I say in a very serious tone. And this time she does. She stands on the very top of her toes and seals the small space between our lips. My hands reach around her back and pull her closer.

Her hands start sliding up the back of my neck to my hair. She tugs lightly. I smile during the kiss. I start walking her backwards until her back lightly hits the wall. I smile once more. I then slowly pull away but not removing my hands from her body.

"Clarke." I whisper. "Yeah?" She whispers back. "I don't want the Ark to come down." I complain like a little kid. "To be honest. Me either."

*WOW OVER 900 READS AND 76 VOTES?! This honestly is a great feeling :) thank you for reading/voting! It honestly means the world to be! Will update again soon*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96 1 1
A Bellarke variation of the movie After. Warning there are mature contents in here that is not suited for people under the age of 18 years old. So pl...
193K 4.9K 28
what if Bellamy became a nightblood and stayed with Clarke during praimfaya? / I do not own any of the characters. Full credit to The 100 writers and...
209K 5K 51
This is book two of Bellarke One-shots One shots 51-100 The 100 cw Clarke and Bellamy One shots Bellarke I don't own the the 100
183K 5.3K 28
BOOK 1 <> MILD LANGUAGE WARNING "If you hadn't have done that, then we wouldn't be down here. I wouldn't be stuck with you, in this tent and I...